All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1280 N 4th St, Rosemary and 4th Street, San Jose, CA, 95112, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.8
"Ok to crash for a night."
All Ok but place is a little worn down.
5 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
"Watch out, don't book a smoking room"
It was not clear I was booking a SMOKING room. It was the worst experience I've ever had in a hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
"Better then I expected it to be!"
The bed felt good, the towels was great, my room was on the side of the freeway and I reallt didn't hear the freeway sounds until I opened my door, and te only thing I had an issues with was I wish there was more options for the breakfast such as waffles doing the breakfast. I would deffiantly stay here again.
3 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Justin
"never again"
The woman at the front desk was horrible. Was very unpleasant.
1 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Days Inn San Jose"
Did not provide full breakfast
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
Edmund
"You get what you pay for!"
Didn't get wake up call. Won't stay there again!
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
"4 night stay"
Lot of construction workers.. close to the airport but nothing really around the hotel..
4 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
edward
"Very good"
Quiet neighborhood. Safe. Within distance of a number of good restaraunts.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"In need of a makeover."
I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg. Next time, I will. The hotel is run down and in need of remodeling. Jose the night manager was very nice and helped me with my baggage. He called after an hour or so to see whether everything was acceptable. Four stars for staff, but knock off stars for the chintzy motel feel. $65/night would have been more reasonable.
1 night business trip Feb 3, 2015
Jo Anne
"Terrible"
No hot water AS so noisy I could not sleep Would not give me another room
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Kobus
"So, so place"
It was ok, however bad location, right next to the highway, very industrial section of town it appears. The room is what can be expected, I guess, of a two star rated place, it was clean, no bed bugs which is a very good thing, but the carpet in the room was old and worn..
1 night romance trip Dec 9, 2014
"Adequate for short stay."
Room was adequate for short stay. Cleanliness was acceptable. Many Airport Hotels in this same area...but hardly any eating opportunities, especially after dark. Hotel felt safe enough but don't plan on walking in the evening darkness off of the facility.Was here on an emergency visit...fit the need to sleep.
2 night family trip Oct 22, 2014
bettye l
"Clean, friendly staff"
Had a fridge and microwave in the room. It was clean. The breakfast was fine. No food is made there, so it's cereal, oatmeal, toast, and yogurt. The staff was nice and friendly. In an area with a lot of other hotels. Close to the convention center by car and public transportation. It was a great deal!
3 night business trip Oct 19, 2014
Kristina
Arrived late afternoon, surprised with the location so close to freeway. Once I was in the room it was good but came back after dinner and my room being in the rear of the building made me fear for my safety. Continental breakfast was terrible with no fruit or anything fun except for some pastries. there was no condiments for the blah oatmeal either.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
Liked the place though could have a better breakfast spread
2 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
Krishnan
"Not Happy"
I was not happy. Paid for King, got two Queens. The receptionist argued with me. I later took my itinerary and she still told me her computer states two queens. Very uncomfortable. I booked for 5 days and was put in the back. Hot water took over 20 minutes and I had appointments. The non smoking rooms seem to have better maintenance inside. I had a better experience last time. I do have Wyndmer (wrong spelling) and I won't be booking with Days Inn again. I do a lot of traveling through San Jose (see history) and this was a big disappointment.
5 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
"San Jose Airport Days Inn"
Good and pleased overall. The hotel and room were clean. Hotel location was convenient to other other locations I visited. Free internet and good breakfast. However, the wifi signal could be stronger in my room, and breakfast could have more variety. Other than that, I am please and happy with the experience. Definitely will stay here again when I am in town next time. Highly recommended to others if you are in town and want to stay in a budgeted place.
4 night family trip Sep 7, 2014
"Close to airport and to my event"
Fast maintenance service.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Assistant manager ruined it"
Assistant manager at desk told me I had to move my truck because it is blocking the security camera and I would be held responsible for anything that happened if I didn't move my truck. She needs to be fired. She had an infantile fit.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
chad
"Clean and comfortable"
This hotel is a good choice for someone looking for low cost and near the airport. My room was away from the busy freeway, and noise was not a problem. The room was clean and comfortable with an air conditioner that worked well. The two double beds had comfortable sheets with four pillows each. The towels were plentiful, soft, and of ample size. Someone looking for a luxury hotel will not be happy here. This hotel met all of my needs for this trip at a reasonable cost.
3 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Larry Miller
Spent one night here. Room was clean and comfortable. It's exactly what we needed.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Disappointing"
I felt uncomfortable with entry doors outside in a questionable area of town. The beds were hard, and the place was noisy. It also took awhile to drive around and find a nice place to eat.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Jan
"Convenient to SJ airport"
Stayed only one night before early flight. Had everything we needed including a decent continental breakfast. Carpet and chair obviously needed a good cleaning. Bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Staff was very friendly and helpful."
The staff at the desk really helped us out with directions to the hotel and to the airport. As first time visitors to the San Jose area , we were very thankful. The hotel is only about 5 minutes from the airport so it was very easy and convenient to get to our morning flight. Breakfast was good. The room was large and the beds very comfortable.
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
"Ok in a pinch"
We needed a room for one night within a specific dollar range. Used expedia over the phone, so I didn't get to read other reviews before booking. The outside and the lobby looked fairly nice so I thought the room would be too. However, our door deadbolt didn't work and the door was very loose in the door frame. I ended up propping a chair under the handle for security. The room was clean, but the furniture was filthy and stained. Same with the carpet. We paid $125 for two queen beds. To that seemed expensive for what we got. This was more of a $75 room. Oh and the beds were very uncomfortable (hard). I couldn't wait to get home to my own bed. We will most likely not be back.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
Breakfast needs upgrade... Very limited
1 night business trip Jul 9, 2014
"I wish I knew about this place before I booked it."
I had hi hopes due to the post online when I booked the room. When I checked in the host stated my room was ready and then quickly ask me for my vehicle information. Which i thought was weird then she asked for more personal information. The room they gave me was in the back of the building right next to the highway when there were about 20 vacant rooms IN FRONT near the parking lot and entrance. I asked for a different room and the manager seemed not to like the fact that I asked for a different room. Then they gave me a room on the 2nd floor in front way off to the end of building. The room felt itchy and the comforters was different one old and one new. the old one had smokers burns and the deck had huge cracks and chips in it , a chair with stains on it. My lady and I never slept under the covers, we put our own towels over the comforters to sleep on. The AC unit would turn on and off BY ITS SELF SPOOKY. We didn't get and sleep from the ac turning it self on HI Heat then Super Cold even when turn completely off. Never Again
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Nice clean room. Quiet. Met my needs.
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Robin
Generally, service personal were helpful. The night manager set us up with a room for our one-day-early arrival. However, the day manager required that we move to another room on the following day without any prior arrangement having been made known to my wife or myself. This was not the point of contention, the additional small charge (upgrade fee) for having been placed in a room with a "jetted tub" on that first night, was. The big motel chains would never have done that and their managing staff would definately never have been obstinate towards us. RUINED EXPERIENCE.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2014
CAME TO HOME TOWN FOR MY BROTHERS MEMORIAL
"Right next to the freeway"
We could only get a smoking room, which wasn't clean. The freeway is just outside the window. Not a good night.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
Derek
"three night stay"
There was a tile missing in the bathroom right outside the tub exposing a capped clean-out of some sort. this made it uncomfortable to get in and out of the shower.
3 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Jack
"nice hotel!"
Really happy with this place. We got a room not facing the freeway and in the corner so it was pretty quiet. we had the ac running at night so we couldn't hear much outside. Room came with a microwave and fridge and free wifi. The lady there on Thursday afternoon came off a little rude at first, but then was nice enough to let us check in before 3pm. We were so exhausted after being on the road for 12 hours straight. she also let us check out late the next day (but we still got a call stating we missed check out time at 11 because initially they hadn't seen her documentation on the computer, they then apologized and let us check out at 12, no problem). rooms might be little dated, but no big deal. the shower water got nice and hot, lots of water pressure. parking was fine but then again we were there on a Thursday night. Area seemed safe too. Our room was clean and smelled fresh. breakfast was good, its free so people shouldn't complain too much, if you dont like it go down to Ihop. I was happy with some frosted flakes, toast and glass of milk. We would stay here again if needed.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Close to SAP Center and airport"
My room was accidentally booked for a king but the Manager offered a double (because we were traveling w/our daughter). It was a newly remodeled room, very clean and quiet. Breakfast included was a nice surprise. I would go back for sure!
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"Close to the airport"
Good overnight stayed. Breakfast was not well supplied. During the last hour most of the breakfast items were finished.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
"Convenient location to SJSU"
My daughter was finishing up her first year at SJSU and I wanted to find a convenient and cost-effective location to stay the night before leaving for home the following day. Days Inn fit the bill.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"Prepairing to fly from San Jose to Texas"
Room was clean, located near San Jose airport. They have NO luggage cart available.
Other trip May 3, 2014
"San Jose"
nice and comfortable, very quite, the rooms around us were empty.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Mickie
"Horrible Hotel with nosey manager"
The manager was rude. During my check in she kept asking me a lot of personally questions. She put me in a corner room away from all other tenants. She continusly kept walking past my room. Not only that she made sure to give me a room facing a police station.
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
FB
"Out dated decor."
The Hotel Staff were very friendly & efficient. The room, although clean, had very old furniture & carpet. The TV remote did not work very well. With the TV turned off, you could hear cars passing on the freeway next door. The hot water was warm to the touch, and it took about 10 minutes of it to get hot.
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Art
"Nice hotel but not so nice customer service"
bad customer service from the lady that was at the front desk, I believe she may have been the manager. We made a mistake in our booking and she was not helpful or friendly in anyway. Seems like she hates he's job but hey it's not the customers fault.
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Everything was good except we need a piece of scotch tape and asked the front desk. She told us they don't have it! I can't believe any offices not having scotch tape!!!!!!! It cost less then a penny but I think she was so cheap and didn't want to give it to us.
4 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Happy Travelers
Good
4 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
Easy Going Couple
"Stayed one night prior to a three-day convention."
It was short, but excellent. There was no detectable smoke odor in the non-smoking room.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"In line with the price"
The staff was helpful and pleasant; the lobby area very attractive. The room itself showed some age and the blanket on the bed was short. Everything seemed clean enough and it was convenient to the airport.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"lipstick on a pig"
the hotel from the outside looks nice but so does a pig if your drunk and put lipstick on it. beds horrialbe, carpet un-sanatary, bathroom had p hair on the floors and in tub, the basin and sink area looks like people were shooting herion (spoon marks where they laid them on the counter and they burn hole in them) and it was just horriable. i would have left but i need a bed that night (late arrival) and had alreday pre-paid. i slept with my clothes on and was just grossed out.
1 night business trip Feb 19, 2014
"**"
I didn't like it but for two days it was good. I have two kids and they gave us second floor and there's no elevator, we were at the back of the hotel right next to the freeway. I askedto the lady to give us a room on the first floor and she just said, no. The breakfast is from 5 to 9am and is very poor.
2 night family trip Feb 10, 2014
"Good hotel, Bad location"
I only found 2 bad things about the hotel, the bed was uncomfortable to sleep on and the hotel is literally right next to the freeway. I can get over the bed situation because I don't expect every hotel to have the most comfiest beds. However, the location is a different story. Throughout the night, all I can hear was cars passing by and since it rained the night that I stayed, it was worse because of the sound cars make when you drive on wet pavement. My room was literally right next to the freeway. I didn't get a good night's sleep. It would of been nice if the hotel wasn't so close to a busy freeway.
1 night romance trip Feb 5, 2014
Joanna
"Find a different place"
Lights were burnt out. Doors stuck on the floor. Drains were clogged in the shower. Room was facing the highway, very noisy. Got an extra blanket from the lobby for my wife and had a friend visiting. On the way back to the room, I asked him to carry the blanket so I could drink my tea. When we got back to the room, I got a phone call from the lobby threatening to charge me extra if my friend did not leave. Wont be going back.
5 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Fine for a place to sleep"
We needed a place to get ready and spend the night for a concert at SAP center. It was clean and quiet, although the beds were not very comfortable. They were noisy, every time one of us turned over it would wake the other person up, it sounded like there were plastic sheets on the bed or something. Also, there was water damage in the bathroom caused by poor containment from the inadequate shower curtain, the floor was soaked following our showers. There were no restaurants near by...the neighborhood was surrounded by bail bond stores....not sure what that says about the area...but we were able to order pizza in from the menu provided in the room at a local restaurant. It did its job, but would likely try somewhere else if I did it again.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2014
Sierra
"simple and clean"
I didn't expect much...but I was sure glad to find The room very clean. we asked for a single room with a king size bed, and stayed of total of two nights.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014