All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
3 Westbourne Terrace, Lancaster Gate, Hyde Park, London, England, W2 3UL, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Horrible"
Most of their rooms are in the basement - as soon as I saw the room I wanted to change but the horrible night service dismissed me saying there were no other rooms only to discover soon after that it was a lie. The second room was above ground, but equally bad. In the middle of the night i simply walked away and looked for another hotel, paying this as well. i would never ever EVER suggest anyone to to there.
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
"Excellent location for Paddington"
Excellent and friendly staff, the room was small but very comfortable. We chose the hotel for its proximity to Paddington for the Heathrow Express, very convenient. Also close to the underground. Overall recommended.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Steve J
"Great quiet location"
Outstanding front desk staff, Thank you Jose!
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Adam
"Nice hotel but not for children"
The hotel was nice and cozy, like staying at a relative's house. Location is perfect, between paddington station and hyde park. So you can arrive hotel in 15 minutes with Paddington Express. But there were only stairs and no ramp at the entrance of the hotel and also in the hall way between the elevator to the rooms. So if you are using a buggy, have a baby, this hotel is not for you. Otherwise really good hotel and staff were great too.
3 night trip Nov 25, 2013
Ozyyy
"classic british upper crust hotel"
great location, if you like antiques, you will love it. good sized rooms
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Excellent experience"
The hotel is beautiful and very charming. The rooms are in excellent shape and the staff is terrific. I highly recommend the hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
Tan Parker
"Nice Hotel, well located"
Even if well located and nice rooms, I we foud it a bit too expensive: you have to add approx. 20 pounds for the breakfast, not included in the room price, a bit expensive if you are not alone and not a heavy breakfast eater (more expensive than good evening meals in a lot of very pleasant London restaurants...!!!). The room was very nice BUT the beds very uncomfortable for back sensitive people (too smooth even if you are NOT overweighted). So in conclusion: excellent location, nice room, nice bathroom, but uncomfortablebeds for middle aged people..we'll not go there again, just for this reason, because our backs were quite unhappy and are always portesting, 2 days later...
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
minny
"Great location, charming hotel"
The hotel is very attractive - high quality furnishings, comfortable room.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Alan
The staff could not have been more accommodating; there was no waiting for anything, no matter what the request. Rooms were updated and had a lot of character, Next time I would opt for a larger room, though.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Small and nice boutique hotel."
Its very close to Paddington and Lancester stations.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Ilker
We are given "basement rooms" for our reservation. I would not even spend $50 per night for that. We were foreced pay $150 more to get a room on the upper floors. One was ok. The other ended up being a roof/attick room.Very dissapointed with both Hotels.com and the hotel.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"excellent location next to hyde park and heathrow"
WE stayed in room 504 it happens to be below the sitting room so if anyone arrives late or stays up late with high heels or just any heels or is setting up for breakfast you will be annoyed.Management did offer to move us but we declined as we were leaving that day
2 night family trip Sep 29, 2013
"Don't do it!"
Had this been priced like the 3-Star it is, I would probably not have had the reaction I did. We booked it to be close to Paddington for an easy departure the next day. You drag your luggage a few blocks to get there and pass the Paddington Hilton that I wish I would have known about. The "garden level" room was in the basement and smelled like a cellar that never got air. The room was dark, dank and felt dirty. A large spider ran across the floor right after I finished getting everything out. Had we been staying for more than one night I would have insisted on a room change. We tried opening the windows to air it out but it was so loud we couldn't stand it. The staff was incredibly nice-- it just made me feel bad for them that they had to charge those prices for a nasty, old hotel. I thought we would have one of the stately, old pillars of London and just got old. If you want to spend the same money and have a 5-Star experience: The Ampersand right by South Ken, The Colonnade at Warwick Ave or the St Pancras Renaissance at Kings Cross, or a little less but so very nice: The Rembrandt near South Ken... this was a musty, unpleasant experience.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Very nice experience. Only two negatives 1. Hard to find entrance when driving. Need better signage. 2. Over zealous bell man. Franco Made a big deal of taking bags and prentending to hurt his back lifting luggage so he can get a bigger tip. We were there with three other parties and he employed same tactics on all.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
About 10 minutes walking distance to subway station. Nice hotel, clean room. Friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Nina
"excellent customer service"
Lovely hotel. Not far from the metro(tube station) Front desk employees were extremely nice and helpful. Our room was small but very comfortable. We had a nice view of a nearby neighborhood. Very quiet neighborhood. We had breakfast in the dining room one morning. The food was good but a little bit pricey. If you need a taxi, they will happily call one for you. I would recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Excellent hotel,"
This hotel is an exceptionally fine boutique hotel. It was beautifully appointed, great central location near Hyde Park area, newly decorated rooms and the staff was absolutely superb.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"Convenience and comfort"
This hotel is within 5 minutes walk of 2 underground stations which connect to 5 different lines. I am talking about a 5 minute stroll as opposed to a sprint. The hotel staff were superb and took care of all our requests immediately and had a good store of information about the area and how to get around London. The only thing that I could criticize at all was the condition of the surround to the shower/tub which was attended to during our stay without me needing to say anything (caulking etc). Room service was quick and the food served in house was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who does not want to stay ina giant facility where you are just a room number.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Quaint Boutique Hotel"
I typically stay in the larger chain hotels (you know what you will be getting). This was a stretch for me. It was a pleasant surprise. Royal Park is a lovely Hotel, just around the corner from the tube and down the block from the park. I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Great hotel near Paddington Station"
This hotel is easy to access from Heathrow. I took the Heathrow Express, which deposited me at Paddington. In less than 10 minutes, I was at the hotel. When shown to my room, I had forgotten how small most London hotel rooms are, but the comfort of the room and the service of the staff quickly overcame that. Good wifi, short walk to underground, and restaurants. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Gilb
"Lovely hotel, great staff at a fair price"
London hotels can be prohibitively expensive and I was concerned when we were able to find one that was lower priced than most 3star hotels in large US cities, thinking it would be substandard. I couldn't have been more wrong. The Royal Park was great, clean, attractive with a nice staff. Towel warmers, comfortable beds, biscuits in your room, everything that you want in Englishness. We didn't get the breakfast which seemed a little high, but there are several close by alternatives that offer full English breakfast for a third of that. Paddington Station is around the corner, as is another tube stop, so there are lots of transportation choices. We were really happy and the hotel is deserving of its 4star rating.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2013
Gwynn
"A Wonderful Hotel and Amazingly Helpful Staff"
From the moment we arrived everyone at the hotel made sure we were comfortable and had what we needed for our stay. The staff is very informative and responsive. At the end of the stay, my mobile fell out of my pocket in a taxi. The hotel arranged for receipt of the phone, and then mailed it to me at another hotel up north I was staying it during my vacation. They truly went out of their way to be helpful and kind. The hotel is also wonderfully located, a short walk from the Lancaster Gate underground station and Hyde Park, as well as Paddington Station and three more underground lines. The hotel is a very easy walk from Paddington (even with luggage) after taking the train from Heathrow. I highly recommend the Royal Park and will stay there during my next visit to London.
5 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
"Nice hotel with friendly staff."
Comfortable room situated nicely near parks and tube station.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Don
"Lovely Boutique Hotel"
I selected this hotel due to the positive reviews regarding location, decor and staff. The raves are well deserved. It is a quaint hotel with just 45 rooms. They also have a living room where they hold a nightly Champagne reception. We met a lovely couple from France one evening. A nice way to unwind after a long day of sightseeing. they also have a dining room and offer room service which we did not use. The location is perfect if you plan to use the subway. Paddington station was just two blocks from the hotel. Paddington station is where you can connect to the train to Heathrow. It is also a connecting station for three subway lines. We were novices on the subway but we bought a day pass so we didn't need to be concerned with fares. During busy hours there were folks there to answer questions. They offer excellent charts on the cars and there is documentation apps etc. Our room was small but exquisite lay appointed. It had absolutely everything you needed, but had little pace for our big suitcases. We even had a little mini canopy bed. Our room was on the "Garden Level" which translated to basement level. We had a full size window but we were boxed in by a tall building which made it dark. I would recommend booking their higher level room which was not available by the time I booked. Fantastic staff also. I would certainly book again if I return to London.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"very goog family experience"
I rented two rooms for 7 days. The best part of the stay was the hotel service.
7 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Jose
"Great Value"
Quite a nice little hotel. Rooms and beds were small but the shower was like Niagra Falls. Service including concierge was very good.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Unexpectedly nice(!)"
We like to stay near Paddington (for Heathrow Express), but hotels there are hit-or-miss: either upscale luxe and pricey or downmarket shabby. The Royal Park was perfect: warm welcome (we arrived at champagne time); a handwritten note and cookies in the room; a clean, comfortable bed; nice vintage-style hardware in the bathroom. Room-service breakfast was prompt and on time and everything was hot and fresh (my two soft-boiled eggs were as promised). Despite the location, our first-floor room was quiet - we slept very well! Would definitely return.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
LimeyG
"Very beautiful boutique hotel in London"
This is a nice boutique style hotel in Sussex Gardens area of London. Very friendly staff and lovely large guest room. Has everything you need. Great little garden courtyard in back of hotel. Antique style furnishings in room and in the lobby and sitting area downstairs. Breakfast is too expensive and we decided to pass on it. I would go back to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"uncomfortable"
Over $300, the bed took up 75% of the room. Over $300, the bed took up 75% of the room, nuff said.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"London"
The hotel, breakfast, room, and service were all very good. I would stay here again
2 night trip Jul 14, 2013
A. Jaques
"Great hotel in London"
The staff was fabulous. We were on our honeymoon. Our room was quiet and secluded with a view of the outdoor dining area. Fresh cookies each night. Only one slight problem - the plumbing rattled and whined. Definitely would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Nice Place to stay in London"
We were there 4 nights. A very clean and tidy hotel. An older building and not a big hotel by US standards. Great location just a half block from Kennsignton Gardens / Hyde Park. Staff very helpful. Our room was very nice- not much of a view but at least the window opened and it was quite as it was facing the back. There is an optional breakfast in a parlor off the entry which as convenient but it was more food than we needed and pricey, so most days we opted to walk around the corner toward the train station where there was a Cafe Nero (a chain like Starbucks but with better coffee and great pastries.)
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Two things you need to know"
1. They place a 50GBP "HOLD" on your credit card for each night of your stay! We stayed 8 nights so that added up to 400 GBP. This is not an insubstantial sum when traveling. We were unable to spend that money and when we checked out only had a 18 GBP bill. They then tell you that the release of the funds can take up to ten business days. In effect you are allowing them to use you as a bank funded insurance policy that costs them nothing. This cost HAS TO BE ADDED INTO THE COST OF THE ROOM. So I maintain that for the TOTAL cost of the room, the value just is not there. There are other hotels that do not charge so punitively for "potential" expenses. 2. Plumbing is a serious issue here. The water pressure is fine but when the lower rooms use their water a high pitched whine is heard through much of the hotel. Not much fun at 8am. One thing - the staff is superb.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Excellent location with superior service"
We stayed at the Royal Park Hotel for 2 nights with our 7 year old daughter and had a terrific experience. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very comfortable. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. Thank you!
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
kristin
"Boutique hotel with ideal location"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Royal Park Hotel. The boutique hotel is off the busiest streets which makes it nice and quiet though it's only a short walk to Hyde Park as well as Paddington Station and Bayswater tube stop. (We actually walked everywhere - even to Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey - but we don't mind all the walking). We would absolutely stay there in the future.
5 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
JD
"Excellent for London Layover"
We used this hotel as an overnight stop before heading back to the US. It is within a few minutes' walk of Paddington Station and the Heathrow Express. Room was very comfortable and nicely appointed. Great staff.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
"Great and quiet neighborhood"
The hotel exceeded what I expected and the staff was very friendly and courteous. We will definitely stay there again.
4 night romance trip Jun 4, 2013
Cyndy
"Not worth the money."
The hotel was refurbished but still a bit shabby. It is ok but over priced.
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Highly recommend"
This was the final leg of 16 day journey. Three nights in a lovely suite with a balcony overlooking a quiet tree lined neighborhood. So close to Kensington Gardens to the left and Paddington Station to the right. Heathrow Express is only 15 minutes from Paddington! Short walk (even with luggage :)
Family trip Jun 2, 2013
"Boutique hotel."
Convenient to Paddington station. Hotel could have provided us with a map of the area to better find our way around. A bit pricy! Next week will stay at the Hilton Paddington station for convenience as we have a early flight out of Heathrow and it is quite a bit cheaper!
Other trip May 28, 2013
Jill
"Great location and helpful staff"
We stayed at The Royal Park Hotel for 5 nights and we enjoyed it very much. We were in London to sight-see, so we didn't use any of the hotel's amenities other than room service once. Finding the hotel was difficult, as there is no large sign of any sort, just a brass plate on each column with the name on them. The staff were very accommodating and helpful, so no complaints there. The room was a bit on the smaller side, but typical of most London hotels, and there was still plenty of room for the two of us to move around. Overall, we were pleased with the service and location of this hotel.
Other trip May 27, 2013
Courtney
The hotel was lovely- small, well-kept and charming. We enjoyed tea in the lounge and free champagne in the evenings. The location was fantastic. The one complaint I have is that we didn't receive the wake-up call we'd requested but luckily I'd set my alarm anyway. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Great hotel and staff"
Awesome location and the staff was very nice. I would definitely stay there again.
2 night business trip May 1, 2013
"Excellent Choice - You Will Not Be Disappointed"
Excellent Choice
2 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Tony
"Great hotel,close to Paddington Station ."
The man at the front desk checked us in then showed us to our room.The room itself was quite small but the space was well thought out with a place for everything.The bathroom was very well appointed with newer equipment.The manager had left a hand-written welcome note and some fresh cookies for us,a lovely touch!
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Ken
"Moderately priced luxury close to Paddington"
Within easy walking distance (even with luggage) from Paddington Station, so no need for a taxi if you take the Heathrow Express from the airport. Friendly staff checked us in before the appointed time, offered coffee or tea, umbrellas and maps and stored our luggage after checkout the next day. Our garden-level, standard double room was lovely, comfortable and well-appointed with lots of luxuries -- heated towel rack, massage shower head etc. I'd love to return and would strongly recommend.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
Jane
"Reasonable"
The room my daughter and I slept in was too small because the furniture was too big for the room. It made it difficult to move around. The walls are thin enough that you can hear people in the next room or up stairs. Despite the discomfort issues, overall the service of the staff was impeccable and the fact that it was down the street from Paddington train station and underground was very convenient. We also enjoyed the complimentary cookies that were left in our room everyday!
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
Emine
"perfect place"
Wonderful hotel in a great location and fabulous staff. Breakfast was delicious (and can be brought to your room for no extra charge), the room was very nice, spacious for Europe with a big bathroom and even a closet with drawer space. Very nicely appointed -- not an "old, run-down" place like so many in Europe, but very quaint and cozy. No hidden charges or surprises, except how nice it was for the great price I got!!
Other trip Apr 9, 2013
"Great Hotel in convenient location"
Great hotel in convenient location close to the Tube and Paddington Express. Very attentive staff.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2013
"When can we move in?"
Loved this hotel.. would love if this room was apart of my house.. after spending the last few months backpacking around the world.. this hotel was a very welcomed change to the 3 stars rated 4 that we had been staying in!
1 night romance trip Mar 25, 2013