All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom
3 Westbourne Terrace, Lancaster Gate, Hyde Park, London, England, W2 3UL, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel staff"
The staff was very kind. The location is good. But The hotel amenities is not good. No coffee maker, no microwave oven.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Jacob
"Another lovely stay at The Royal Park hotel."
Stepping into this hotel is like stepping into a beautiful oasis in London. The staff I interacted with were friendly and helpful. The room was beautiful and the bed comfortable. Wifi was free and worked well. This time I was on the ground floor. It was close to the lounge room and breakfast room, I guess, so there was a bit more foot traffic going by in the morning, but it didn't wake me up. I had no outside noise to speak of. Location is less than a 5 minute walk to Paddington Station, making it very convenient for getting to Heathrow and much else besides.
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Meira
"Excellent staff!"
The service at the Royal Park was excellent. Five star service at a four star hotel!
2 night trip Apr 22, 2014
"Close to paddington station"
Very nice location and location. I would like to stay there again next time I go London.
Other trip Apr 20, 2014
connie
"Tucked away, but close, clean and comfortable."
Lovely hotel - with old world charm. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Food a bit pricey, and hair dryer didn't work and there wasn't a plug for one in the bathroom, but the bed was very comfortable and pillows were great. Very quiet and the staff was very accommodating. Close to the Heathrow Express station for easy airport access. Walking distance to shops, park and restaurants.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"nice area"
the hotel was quaint. old but updated. the staff was very cordial, however, they never informed us of the comp champagne from 7 to 8 in the blue room.we did get comp tea and cookies upon arrival though. that was a very nice touch and welcome. we enjoyed our stay even though we did not spend too much time at the hotel. metro station very close by and easy to ride.
2 night trip Apr 9, 2014
sharon
"Wonderful Hotel"
We loved this hotel. We stayed there for 3 nights and was pleasantly surprised. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. We got there early, before the normal check in time and they got us a room ready while we had a complementary cup of tea. This hotel is a block away from Paddington Station and Hyde park. The staff was very helpful about how to book tours and how to get around. The room was small, decorated very nice, but all we needed since we spent most of our time seeing the sights in London. I would stay at this hotel again. Very nice.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2014
Tami
"Our London Trip"
The hotel staff are excellent. The service was exceptional and our room was very nice. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
"Trip to London!"
Upon arrival everything was good - we were given the very large key to 607 (i think) which in comparison to the outside temperature was lovely and toasty. We were provided with a pot of tea and then some bottled water - all good! We ventured out for some bevvies and a curry and upon returning were met with again a toasty warm room. It was OK (apart from the view of course - terrible). We went to bed and sleep after turning the AC temp down - however - it would seem that the temp in the room didn't change as during the night just seemed to rise - we were up all night long in an oven until we opened the window ! So either the room as freezing or boiling - no in between... In the morning after a night of lack of sleep i couldn't be bothered to argue the point or advise the hotel staff of this as we were more interested in getting out and getting a coffee - and what would it have changed! Anyway - be warned. Check that the AC cools!
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Loved our stay!"
Absolutely perfect in every way. We were on the top floor wih a veiw of the cute row houses behind us. We had a room for our 2 teenagers with 2 twin beds next door, but not connected--perfect!! We had a king and both rooms were situated on its own wing. Nice, spacious rooms! We felt very spoiled. Very sound proof. I could not hear the elevator or outside noises. Close to both Lancaster Gate and Paddington underground. Very professional staff! We did not have the breafast, but I might try it the next time we stay--yes--we will be back!!
4 night family trip Jan 19, 2014
Melanie
"quiet location not too far from Oxford Street"
the hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood close to Hyde Park. the furniture reminds the guest why it is called ROYAL - not my taste but clean and nice.
1 night business trip Jan 21, 2014
I stayed at the Royal Park Hotel with two of my children a few days before Christmas and we had a very pleasant experience. Our room was quiet, nicely decorated, and very reasonable in price. The staff were helpful and friendly. We would most definitely stay here again, and I've already recommended this hotel to my friends. If you're looking for a plastic, expensive, Americanised "boutique" hotel, this isn't the place for you. It's homely and cosy and really lovely. Full marks!
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Great Hotel. Staff was great, the room is small but it is a typical size for a london hotel room. The location is great, it is near paddinton and lancaster underground. I went there for vacation and it was beautiful. I recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jan 3, 2014
"Horrible"
Most of their rooms are in the basement - as soon as I saw the room I wanted to change but the horrible night service dismissed me saying there were no other rooms only to discover soon after that it was a lie. The second room was above ground, but equally bad. In the middle of the night i simply walked away and looked for another hotel, paying this as well. i would never ever EVER suggest anyone to to there.
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2013
"Excellent location for Paddington"
Excellent and friendly staff, the room was small but very comfortable. We chose the hotel for its proximity to Paddington for the Heathrow Express, very convenient. Also close to the underground. Overall recommended.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2013
Steve J
"Great quiet location"
Outstanding front desk staff, Thank you Jose!
Other trip Dec 6, 2013
Adam
"Nice hotel but not for children"
The hotel was nice and cozy, like staying at a relative's house. Location is perfect, between paddington station and hyde park. So you can arrive hotel in 15 minutes with Paddington Express. But there were only stairs and no ramp at the entrance of the hotel and also in the hall way between the elevator to the rooms. So if you are using a buggy, have a baby, this hotel is not for you. Otherwise really good hotel and staff were great too.
3 night trip Nov 25, 2013
Ozyyy
"classic british upper crust hotel"
great location, if you like antiques, you will love it. good sized rooms
1 night trip Nov 21, 2013
"Excellent experience"
The hotel is beautiful and very charming. The rooms are in excellent shape and the staff is terrific. I highly recommend the hotel.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2013
Tan Parker
"Nice Hotel, well located"
Even if well located and nice rooms, I we foud it a bit too expensive: you have to add approx. 20 pounds for the breakfast, not included in the room price, a bit expensive if you are not alone and not a heavy breakfast eater (more expensive than good evening meals in a lot of very pleasant London restaurants...!!!). The room was very nice BUT the beds very uncomfortable for back sensitive people (too smooth even if you are NOT overweighted). So in conclusion: excellent location, nice room, nice bathroom, but uncomfortablebeds for middle aged people..we'll not go there again, just for this reason, because our backs were quite unhappy and are always portesting, 2 days later...
Other trip Oct 27, 2013
minny
"Great location, charming hotel"
The hotel is very attractive - high quality furnishings, comfortable room.
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
Alan
The staff could not have been more accommodating; there was no waiting for anything, no matter what the request. Rooms were updated and had a lot of character, Next time I would opt for a larger room, though.
Other trip Oct 23, 2013
"Small and nice boutique hotel."
Its very close to Paddington and Lancester stations.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Ilker
We are given "basement rooms" for our reservation. I would not even spend $50 per night for that. We were foreced pay $150 more to get a room on the upper floors. One was ok. The other ended up being a roof/attick room.Very dissapointed with both Hotels.com and the hotel.
2 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"excellent location next to hyde park and heathrow"
WE stayed in room 504 it happens to be below the sitting room so if anyone arrives late or stays up late with high heels or just any heels or is setting up for breakfast you will be annoyed.Management did offer to move us but we declined as we were leaving that day
2 night family trip Sep 29, 2013
"Don't do it!"
Had this been priced like the 3-Star it is, I would probably not have had the reaction I did. We booked it to be close to Paddington for an easy departure the next day. You drag your luggage a few blocks to get there and pass the Paddington Hilton that I wish I would have known about. The "garden level" room was in the basement and smelled like a cellar that never got air. The room was dark, dank and felt dirty. A large spider ran across the floor right after I finished getting everything out. Had we been staying for more than one night I would have insisted on a room change. We tried opening the windows to air it out but it was so loud we couldn't stand it. The staff was incredibly nice-- it just made me feel bad for them that they had to charge those prices for a nasty, old hotel. I thought we would have one of the stately, old pillars of London and just got old. If you want to spend the same money and have a 5-Star experience: The Ampersand right by South Ken, The Colonnade at Warwick Ave or the St Pancras Renaissance at Kings Cross, or a little less but so very nice: The Rembrandt near South Ken... this was a musty, unpleasant experience.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
Very nice experience. Only two negatives 1. Hard to find entrance when driving. Need better signage. 2. Over zealous bell man. Franco Made a big deal of taking bags and prentending to hurt his back lifting luggage so he can get a bigger tip. We were there with three other parties and he employed same tactics on all.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
About 10 minutes walking distance to subway station. Nice hotel, clean room. Friendly staff.
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
Nina
"excellent customer service"
Lovely hotel. Not far from the metro(tube station) Front desk employees were extremely nice and helpful. Our room was small but very comfortable. We had a nice view of a nearby neighborhood. Very quiet neighborhood. We had breakfast in the dining room one morning. The food was good but a little bit pricey. If you need a taxi, they will happily call one for you. I would recommend this hotel.
4 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Excellent hotel,"
This hotel is an exceptionally fine boutique hotel. It was beautifully appointed, great central location near Hyde Park area, newly decorated rooms and the staff was absolutely superb.
Other trip Sep 21, 2013
"Convenience and comfort"
This hotel is within 5 minutes walk of 2 underground stations which connect to 5 different lines. I am talking about a 5 minute stroll as opposed to a sprint. The hotel staff were superb and took care of all our requests immediately and had a good store of information about the area and how to get around London. The only thing that I could criticize at all was the condition of the surround to the shower/tub which was attended to during our stay without me needing to say anything (caulking etc). Room service was quick and the food served in house was excellent. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who does not want to stay ina giant facility where you are just a room number.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
"Quaint Boutique Hotel"
I typically stay in the larger chain hotels (you know what you will be getting). This was a stretch for me. It was a pleasant surprise. Royal Park is a lovely Hotel, just around the corner from the tube and down the block from the park. I would stay here again.
Other trip Sep 5, 2013
"Great hotel near Paddington Station"
This hotel is easy to access from Heathrow. I took the Heathrow Express, which deposited me at Paddington. In less than 10 minutes, I was at the hotel. When shown to my room, I had forgotten how small most London hotel rooms are, but the comfort of the room and the service of the staff quickly overcame that. Good wifi, short walk to underground, and restaurants. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Gilb
"Lovely hotel, great staff at a fair price"
London hotels can be prohibitively expensive and I was concerned when we were able to find one that was lower priced than most 3star hotels in large US cities, thinking it would be substandard. I couldn't have been more wrong. The Royal Park was great, clean, attractive with a nice staff. Towel warmers, comfortable beds, biscuits in your room, everything that you want in Englishness. We didn't get the breakfast which seemed a little high, but there are several close by alternatives that offer full English breakfast for a third of that. Paddington Station is around the corner, as is another tube stop, so there are lots of transportation choices. We were really happy and the hotel is deserving of its 4star rating.
2 night trip Aug 26, 2013
Gwynn
"A Wonderful Hotel and Amazingly Helpful Staff"
From the moment we arrived everyone at the hotel made sure we were comfortable and had what we needed for our stay. The staff is very informative and responsive. At the end of the stay, my mobile fell out of my pocket in a taxi. The hotel arranged for receipt of the phone, and then mailed it to me at another hotel up north I was staying it during my vacation. They truly went out of their way to be helpful and kind. The hotel is also wonderfully located, a short walk from the Lancaster Gate underground station and Hyde Park, as well as Paddington Station and three more underground lines. The hotel is a very easy walk from Paddington (even with luggage) after taking the train from Heathrow. I highly recommend the Royal Park and will stay there during my next visit to London.
5 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2013
"Nice hotel with friendly staff."
Comfortable room situated nicely near parks and tube station.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
Don
"Lovely Boutique Hotel"
I selected this hotel due to the positive reviews regarding location, decor and staff. The raves are well deserved. It is a quaint hotel with just 45 rooms. They also have a living room where they hold a nightly Champagne reception. We met a lovely couple from France one evening. A nice way to unwind after a long day of sightseeing. they also have a dining room and offer room service which we did not use. The location is perfect if you plan to use the subway. Paddington station was just two blocks from the hotel. Paddington station is where you can connect to the train to Heathrow. It is also a connecting station for three subway lines. We were novices on the subway but we bought a day pass so we didn't need to be concerned with fares. During busy hours there were folks there to answer questions. They offer excellent charts on the cars and there is documentation apps etc. Our room was small but exquisite lay appointed. It had absolutely everything you needed, but had little pace for our big suitcases. We even had a little mini canopy bed. Our room was on the "Garden Level" which translated to basement level. We had a full size window but we were boxed in by a tall building which made it dark. I would recommend booking their higher level room which was not available by the time I booked. Fantastic staff also. I would certainly book again if I return to London.
3 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"very goog family experience"
I rented two rooms for 7 days. The best part of the stay was the hotel service.
7 night trip Jul 29, 2013
Jose
"Great Value"
Quite a nice little hotel. Rooms and beds were small but the shower was like Niagra Falls. Service including concierge was very good.
2 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Unexpectedly nice(!)"
We like to stay near Paddington (for Heathrow Express), but hotels there are hit-or-miss: either upscale luxe and pricey or downmarket shabby. The Royal Park was perfect: warm welcome (we arrived at champagne time); a handwritten note and cookies in the room; a clean, comfortable bed; nice vintage-style hardware in the bathroom. Room-service breakfast was prompt and on time and everything was hot and fresh (my two soft-boiled eggs were as promised). Despite the location, our first-floor room was quiet - we slept very well! Would definitely return.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
LimeyG
"Very beautiful boutique hotel in London"
This is a nice boutique style hotel in Sussex Gardens area of London. Very friendly staff and lovely large guest room. Has everything you need. Great little garden courtyard in back of hotel. Antique style furnishings in room and in the lobby and sitting area downstairs. Breakfast is too expensive and we decided to pass on it. I would go back to this hotel.
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"uncomfortable"
Over $300, the bed took up 75% of the room. Over $300, the bed took up 75% of the room, nuff said.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
"London"
The hotel, breakfast, room, and service were all very good. I would stay here again
2 night trip Jul 14, 2013
A. Jaques
"Great hotel in London"
The staff was fabulous. We were on our honeymoon. Our room was quiet and secluded with a view of the outdoor dining area. Fresh cookies each night. Only one slight problem - the plumbing rattled and whined. Definitely would stay there again.
Other trip Jul 14, 2013
"Nice Place to stay in London"
We were there 4 nights. A very clean and tidy hotel. An older building and not a big hotel by US standards. Great location just a half block from Kennsignton Gardens / Hyde Park. Staff very helpful. Our room was very nice- not much of a view but at least the window opened and it was quite as it was facing the back. There is an optional breakfast in a parlor off the entry which as convenient but it was more food than we needed and pricey, so most days we opted to walk around the corner toward the train station where there was a Cafe Nero (a chain like Starbucks but with better coffee and great pastries.)
Other trip Jul 6, 2013
"Two things you need to know"
1. They place a 50GBP "HOLD" on your credit card for each night of your stay! We stayed 8 nights so that added up to 400 GBP. This is not an insubstantial sum when traveling. We were unable to spend that money and when we checked out only had a 18 GBP bill. They then tell you that the release of the funds can take up to ten business days. In effect you are allowing them to use you as a bank funded insurance policy that costs them nothing. This cost HAS TO BE ADDED INTO THE COST OF THE ROOM. So I maintain that for the TOTAL cost of the room, the value just is not there. There are other hotels that do not charge so punitively for "potential" expenses. 2. Plumbing is a serious issue here. The water pressure is fine but when the lower rooms use their water a high pitched whine is heard through much of the hotel. Not much fun at 8am. One thing - the staff is superb.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
"Excellent location with superior service"
We stayed at the Royal Park Hotel for 2 nights with our 7 year old daughter and had a terrific experience. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was very comfortable. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. Thank you!
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
kristin
"Boutique hotel with ideal location"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Royal Park Hotel. The boutique hotel is off the busiest streets which makes it nice and quiet though it's only a short walk to Hyde Park as well as Paddington Station and Bayswater tube stop. (We actually walked everywhere - even to Buckingham Palace and Westminster Abbey - but we don't mind all the walking). We would absolutely stay there in the future.
5 night family trip Jun 18, 2013
JD
"Excellent for London Layover"
We used this hotel as an overnight stop before heading back to the US. It is within a few minutes' walk of Paddington Station and the Heathrow Express. Room was very comfortable and nicely appointed. Great staff.
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
"Great and quiet neighborhood"
The hotel exceeded what I expected and the staff was very friendly and courteous. We will definitely stay there again.
4 night romance trip Jun 4, 2013