All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1414 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Quite nice place to stay."
I really enjoyed staying in this Hotel. It is quite and clean. Staff are friendly and willing to help.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Joaquim
"Great Hotel, Dont Pass This Wonderful Stay Up"
Love, love, loved my stay at Nassua Suite Hotel. All the staff are friendly and helpful except for 1. The man who's there in the morning sometimes, he wears glasse and is kind of stand-offish. I really didnt care for him but the rest of the staff, location, comfortabilty, and complimentary breakfast is SUPERB!!! im going to try and book at this botel each and every time I visit Miami!!!
Response by Nassau Suite Hotel
Thanks for your kind comments . We hope to see you back soon. Sorry you did not find all of our staff accommodating. I hope we can offer you better hospitality next time, Warm regards
Other trip May 21, 2013
"Disappointed ...definately not what it used to be"
Hotel is becoming worn with no recent updates. Gym had no A/C. Lobby shows wear and no attention to detail. Afternoon/night male front desk clerk very un-friendly. I used to love this hotel but will not return. Disappointed it has not been maintained the way it was on my last visit 5 years ago....properties do not magically maintain themselves!
Response by Nassau Suite Hotel
Thanks for your review it helps us improve our services. Sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are working diligently to maintain our property and services up to standard. I hope we can have you back soon to show you the improvements.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2013
"Great location with convenience of a kitchen."
Great location, friendly staff, and good sized room. For us it was a good value.
3 night trip with friends Apr 5, 2013
"Spacious, great, and inexpensive"
Hotel rooms are very spacious; room 103 is the room to be in; kitchen etc- great place for an after party.
Other trip Mar 31, 2013
"Excellent location......HORRIFIC customer service"
Although the hotel has an excellent location, its staff (particularly the male front desk personnel) were unbelievably rude, condescending, indifferent & incompetent. I would not recommend this hotel to family or friends & I will NEVER stay here again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2013
"Great Place!"
I loved this Hotel. Great location and the rooms were great.
3 night trip with friends Mar 19, 2013
Tessa
"excellent"
great staff, great rooms, close to beach, gym and movie theater..... loved it will be back soon
Other trip Mar 22, 2013
For the money this was all I could ever have hoped for. This hotel had everything we needed - clean rooms, updated decor, ideal location and a great price. I would definitely choose this hotel again. I highly recommend it!
3 night trip Mar 4, 2013
"Recommend it"
For a Miami Hotel this was excellent. Our normal Miami experience is dirty feeling rooms and poor service, but not here. The room was vast and has a good kitchenette, the bathrooms are small if you are someone who needs lots of space to swing your towel around (not us) however if you want a walk in closet, there was one of those. We enjoyed our stay and will stay there again.
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
"go for it, superb"
This can't be a 3* hotel, it would be 4* at least. The rooms are renovated in amazing way and look very clean, the staff are very patient ant supportive. Free beach chairs and towels (which are rented at beach for high prices), free 24/7 movie theatre, parking costs 20$ per day, gym, breakfast. The only thing that you may worry about is rooms at ground level, if you sleep till afternoon and wake up for any tiny noise, you might get bothered with garbage truck at 7 am. I had to face it everyday but still in love with the hotel. Hotel is 5 minutes walk to the beach, and located in a quiet area at night.
Other trip Feb 28, 2013
MAO
"Great location - no bells n whistles"
was fine and convenient - not at all luxurious - great location. hotel is tired and very in need of updating. room was very spacious. staff was very very nice. would call it shabby and convenient Right on collins Ave and near the Lowes and other nice hotels. They could not find a wine glass that we could borrow... but they sniled and tried!!
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
SOBE WFF Attendee
"Long weekend."
I don't expect much from older, rehab hotels. They are what they are and I think they did a great job in bringing this hotel up to date. The room was very pleasant and spacious. I like to stay in suites and this truly suited my taste. I thought they could have done more with the corridors and stairwells. They were a little too plain.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Worst Customer Service"
The front desk male was the most rude person we ever came across. I had to cancel my reservation eventually. If you are looking for good customer service this hotel should not be even in the last of your list.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2013
This hotel has a great location, upscale amenities and a helpful staff.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
"Convenient location nice room"
The hotel exceeded my expectations and was priced correctly. I just hope the hotel stays in good condition for my next trip. would definitely stay there again - I booked it online without ever staying there and was charmed by the room. Lovely walk in closet, security safe. Full kitchen with granite tops, stove, microwave. bed was comfortable and CLEAN...the front desk people were always friendly. I hope to stay there again soon. I actually didn't want to post this review because now I won't be able to get a room next time! My only comment is if your looking / expectation is for a high end luxury resort type hotel - then you will be disappointed - but if you need a really nice clean spacious room near near Lincoln, beach, etc...then your good here.
4 night trip Jan 12, 2013
Rob
"Standard"
The location was optimal; clubs, shops, and pharmacies were within walking distance of the hotel, which saved us money on using a taxi service. However, the hotel itself was pretty average.
2 night trip with friends Jan 5, 2013
"great location"
Great location, surprised at large the size of the room, rate was very fare for what we got. Breakfast was sparse
3 night trip Jan 4, 2013
Phil
"A good place to stay on South Beach"
It was a good-priced hotel perfectly located close to the beach, Lincoln Road etc. A little noisy at night, but I would recommend it. It had fridge, microwave so you could do a little yourself if you want to. Very friendly staff.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2013
Leffen66
"Rude staff"
Hotel was over priced for no reason and the people at the front desk are rude as I don't know what.
2 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2012
Studio apartment style offers a good and relaxing base in busy SoBe. Very comfy bed. Clean. Great location. no bar at the hotel means decent noise level. friendly staff, yet sometimes not available. Only annoying thing was that our rooms was out to the back street where they were cleaning up at 6 and on Saturday 7am in the morning with a tremendous noise. Best to get a room on the 2nd floor and the middle.
3 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2012
"for the younger crowd"
pleasantly surprised at this charming hotel. booked it 24 hours before i arrived during one of the busiest weeks in miami for Art Basel. where everything else was booked up or over priced, this place saved me and my bank account. had a super cute "apt" basically and loved it. will stay here again when i return to miami . . . its not the 4 seasons but is super close to the beach and in the middle of everything. thumbs up!
Other trip Dec 11, 2012
"Not a bad place to stay"
I felt safe in the neighborhood. The hotel is clean and convenient. It is old, but well-kept. The room with two queen beds is very roomy. It is a well-stocked kitchenette. Mattresses could use replacement. The couch is small. The plastic molded chairs are painfully uncomfortable. Closet space in the room is massive. The staff was helpful and welcoming, with the exception of one young man, whom I asked about a tour company. He said they worked with a company that could take us on a tour of the Everglades and city. I asked if he had a brochure on the available tours. He looked through a notebook and said he didn't have any. I asked if he could go to their website for information. He said the tour company did not have a website. I was incredulous and told him so. He became testy and I decided to let it go. We did take a tour with the company he mentioned, by going to the location and booking the tour in person. It was not a very professional tour, but the driver was a nice enough person. For about $65 per person, we toured from about 10 a.m. until about 6 p.m. We toured the Everglades and rode on an airboat, a few places in Miami Beach and some spots in Miami on the bus. Late in the afternoon, we took a boat tour around the island of the homes of the stars. It was a long day, but the price was nothing to complain about. For the price, the hotel was worth the stay.
3 night trip Nov 25, 2012
Goman94
Nice hotel . 1 block to espanola way & 4 block to lincoln road
Other trip Nov 8, 2012
"Awesome Stay!!"
This hotel was perfect for our vacation. The rooms had plenty of space and the full kitchen worked out great. The beds were comfortable and clean. The bathroom was big enough for two people to get ready in and the addition of a full body mirror was nice. The location could not of been better, walking distance to everything in South Beach. It was nice to be able to get beach towels and chairs for free and the beach was only a block away. The front desk staff was very friendly and made you feel at home. The cleaning staff took great care of us and even stayed late one day to clean our room. I will stay here next time I am in South Beach.
4 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2012
Randi

"Good location. So-so hotel"
Excellent location. 5 min from the beach. 10 min from the 150 bus stop ( 40 min and $2.5), that takes you direct to the airport (MIA). The actual hotel though was old and worn out. Room was spacious with AC, WiFi and a small kitchenette, but did not feel nice and clean. The complementary breakfast was basically tee/coffee, baguette and an apple!? Not good. Staff was helpful though. Free beach towels and chairs if you want. Convenient 24/7 shop just minute away. Beach, Lumus Park and the beach just 5 min walk. Overall, hotel was so-so, but location was great for short stay exploring and laying on the beach.
3 night trip with friends Jul 1, 2015
Branimir
"Great boutique hotel on Collins"
Nassau was a lovely chic hotel, one block from the beach and a couple from Lincoln Road. Room was comfortable with all necessary comforts (fridge, TV, hairdryer etc) and no noise from road (stayed in 103) however the view was of a back alley which I didn't like so kept the curtains closed for our stay. Great if your looking for a cheap hotel in all the action on South Beach!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
linzi
"Good apoartmernt hotel near south beach"
One block back from ocean drive which was good as it is a bit quieter however our room was at the rear of the building where waste collection tricks arrive at 5 in the morning.. Ear plugs helped. Room good and spacious... Good value. Front desk is manned 24 hours and very helpfulhelpful.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
older couple
"Good overall deal if you get it cheap."
Excellent location, just ok hotel, get's the job done.
3 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
Eddie
"Not too bad"
Great location. No hidden "resort" fees. Room was clean but older. Excellent spot for young couples that seeking to avoid crazy hotel prices on Miami Beach. Good free WiFi on 3rd floor. A lot of nearby is within walking distance. Nightlife sound resonates in the evening and early morning.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
ForAFewDays
"Traveling family"
It was wonderful, people really nice, very confortable Close to everything. We liked it a lot
3 night family trip Nov 11, 2014
Blanca
MX
"Nassau - good location in South Beach"
Staff very friendly and helpful. In good location for walking around South Beach area, however NOT the kind of area that you would want to walk in with children after dark. The hotel looked dated and could certainly benefit from a facelift. Breakfast although simple was perfectly adequate.
2 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
jenny
"Great hotel with kitchen facilities close to beach"
Stayed for 3 nights with 2 children and was impressed by the size of the room. Full kitchen, 2 double beds and walk in closet. Car parking facilities were next door and walking distance to south beach restaurants. When we booked, we were under the impression that the hotel had laundry facilities but they do not and It was a long way to get to a coin operated laundry. Staff were very pleasant and our stay was very enjoyable.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Naomi
"Close to Ocean Dr and beach"
I spent 5 nights with family before going to Disney in Orlando.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
Mario
"Nice friendly hotel"
We stayed for 3 nights in this hotel and had a lovely stay, staff were very friendly and helpful, and the location is excellent in relation to shops and beaches
3 night trip May 15, 2014
"Wonderful"
Hotel was great!!! Awesome location! Close to the beach, close to ocean drive, yet quiet enough to sleep at night. Super clean. Amazing staff!! Loved Patty and Leo. Made us feel like home! I would recommend this hotel.
Other trip May 17, 2014
Jinelle
"Lovely friendly Hotel close to everything."
We were pleasantly surprised as to the size of our accommodation and close proximity to beach, shops and restaurants. The staff were extremely helpful and overall we were delighted with the hotel. They also accomodated us on our return from the cruise by holding our luggage after our cruise until our return to the airport on the last evening. A basic breakfast was available to start off the day however suited our needs. We would recommend this hotel to anyone. The only downside was lack of bar and restaurant within the hotel itself however plenty available close by.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Family vacation"
The room is huge, the hotel is well located and the staff very friendly. On the down side, the breakfast could have had more than bread and muffins. Maybe some yogurt or fruit would be nice? We bought our own on the second morning. Also, you can hear the people in the room on top of you walking around since it's a wooden structure and the hot water in the shower runs out fast. It's not enough for 4 people. Overall it was a great three nights stay. We really love South Beach.
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2014
Martine
"Excellent location , great service"
Really convenient central location close to the beach, Lincoln road and other shops. The hotel has it's own car park which was also very handy, and not bad value at $20 per day. Free breakfast was a bonus, and staff were friendly and helpful. The room was good though the bathroom was small and a little tired.
Other trip Feb 22, 2014
"Great location, spacious suites"
Excellent location right in the heart of South Beach. Reasonably priced for a very spacious 1 bedroom suite considering the location.
4 night trip Feb 12, 2014
Adam
"Great location for South Beach"
Horrible drive into Miami and over to South Beach, but hotel staff got us booked in quickly and once parked up in gated carpark, didn't move car again. Aircon noisy to start with, but we were assured this was due to it not having been run for long; it did settle down. Great location to walk the block over to the beach and easy walking distance of the shopping centre. Only single glazed windows so don't expect a silent stay especially if you happen to be there during almighty thunderstorm rattling the whole place! Could hear sounds through night, but not enough background noise to keep us awake. Suite was modern, clean and comfortable; would love to return for longer than the 2 nights we stayed.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Andy
"Great stay... Location"
Great location... Rooms are nice and modern. I would stay again.
3 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2013
"Good Hotel"
One of the best quality/price hotels in South Beach.
Other trip Mar 6, 2013
"Good overall"
Excellent location.Big rooms,Breakfast was very poor. Could not get Yougurt after 8'o clock. Sink bowl,many tiles and light fixtures in room cracked. Staff was helpful.
Other trip Dec 28, 2012
Saj

"HOLD DERE LANGT UNNA DETTE "HOTELLET"!!"
- Flere levende kakerlakker på rommet. - Slitt og skittent. - Har mange "stikk" på kroppen etter natten - sannsynligvis fra veggedyr/dyr i sengen. - Hår i sengen. - Grunnet støy fra gaten, både fra mennesker og trafikk fikk ingen av oss sove denne natten. Veldig slitsomt når man reiser med barn på 3 år. - Skitne håndklær. - Klagde på rommet, fikk tilbud om nytt rom - som var i like dårlig forfatning. - Vi hadde betalt for 2 netter gjennom hotels.com, men vi måtte betale for begge selv om vi dro kl 10.00 dagen etter. Det er over kr 4000.- for den verste hotellnatten jeg har opplevd.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Martin
"Bien situé dans quartier hispanique"
Accueil très sympa dans cet hôtel. Chambre appartement au style moderne proche du quartier hispanique de Miami Beach. Je regrette la non accessibilité de l'hôtel aux personnes à mobilité reduite. Il y a une rampe pour accéder à l'hôtel mais il faut passer par le parking puis quoi qu'il arrive des marches pour accéder aux chambres. Petit déjeuner pas terrible : pas de chocolat ni lait chaud pour les enfants, qq croissants et tartines, pas de fruits, ni ne protéines. Dommage car sympa et bien situé. Frigo-congelo-microondes dans la chambre donc qq courses sont possibles.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
FR
"EXCELLENT"
c est mon deuxieme sejour a nassau suite; ce que j aime avec cet hotel c est la propreté et le confort des chambre. Seul petit bemole c'est le petit dejeuner qui est a revoir , pas assez digne pour le prix payer pour une nuit. Le petit dejeuner je l ai trouvé pauvre.
12 night trip Jul 19, 2015
Angele
FR
"Trevlig personal i receptionen"
Trevlig och hjälpsam personal i receptionen. Strandhandukar att ta med till beachen ingick, vi fick även låna både stolar och parasoll att ta med om vi ville. Frukosten var helt ok för att vara i USA, rostbröd, croissanter, juice, frukt och halvtaskigt kaffe.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Jenny
SE
mkt bra
3 night trip Jul 27, 2015
SE
"Satisfatório"
Atendimento bom. limpeza, café da manhã bons. Faz falta uma piscina para quando voltar da praia.
5 night family trip Jul 17, 2015