All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
8536 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34747, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Needs some work"
Place is badly in need of renovations.
3 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
Carel R
"great deal near Disney"
cute little place close to Disney. clean near lots of restaurants. microwave and fridge in every room. very comfy bed and very low reasonable price
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
Staff was nice, but too crowded in the breakfast area. We had to bring our food back to our room.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
Staff friendly. Close to event I came for and convenient to shops and highways. It was a great location.
2 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
Jacqueline
"Quick business trip"
Didn't spend a lot of time in hotel. If you want a simple hotel just to sleep at a good price this is your ticket. I traveled alone and it was perfect for me however if it is a family vacation to Disney I feel there are much better choices.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Gallupingbull
"Nice hotel. Clean & Quiet."
Very affordable and only a bit away from all the commotion of Disney. Breakfast wasn't the best but we didn't partake in it anyway.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"close to Disney,shops,restaurants"
very nice room,breakfast could be upgraded,minimal choices............this motel needs fresh carpeting through-out....room was clean but faily small...i would stay here again as the price was very good.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Good for one night at Disney"
Needed a place to stay after a long day at the Magic Kingdom, hallways in particular are slightly "worn" in appearance nothing new carpeting & paint couldn't fix) but hotel was clean, the beds were comfortable, the price was reasonable, overall no complaints
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
DENA
It was okay, we have stayed here before but, the rooms seem run down this time
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"in the area for a week"
had a single king bed, first floor. Great mattress pillow top, very comfy. the furniture in the room looked new. tv included showtime. the room door was not a tight fit which allowed all the noise from the hallway to enter.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"This is no longer a 3 star."
This is no longer a 3 star property. Closer to 1. Rundown and well off of the main area's. Carpets were ragged. Hotel had a mildew type smell to it. If I hadn't booked it so late I would of stayed elsewhere.
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Cheap and convenient! OK for the price!"
The hotel and rooms are a little bit out of date. I don't think the cleaning staff changed our bed sheet every day cause we can see our hairs still on it. But for the price, overall the hotel is ok.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Neil
"Exceeded my expectations"
I was looking for an affordable place to stay in the Disney area. I'm planning several stays this coming year. I took a chance on Destiny Palms and was well rewarded. The bed was very comfortable and site was quiet and restful. I spoke with the new owner, who was engaging and personable. He informed me of all the changes he anticipated to make on improving the overall appearance of the property. The location is near many good restaurants, grocery stores and walk-in health clinic. I would recommend this hotel to those who want a good night stay at an good price.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
Jon
"Great for price"
Easy to find. Hotel staff was exceptional, owner/manager is hands on which contributes to overall safety & maintenance issues being promptly addressed. Beds very comfortable & rooms clean.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
It was ok for the price. No exercise equipment and poor lighting in the rooms.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Tony
"Better than it looks"
Great for the price. Clean & comfortable bed/rooms. A modest breakfast.good experience overall. Thank .you
2 night trip Jan 17, 2015
Victor
"Nice for sleep"
It's a nice hotel to go just sleep. Breakfast could be a little better, place to eat should be a little bigger to fit more people in.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Good for the value won't blow you away but great accomodation for the price
1 night family trip Jan 18, 2015
Alejandro
Excellent value for the money. Second time that we have stayed there...great both times. Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. Really nice people.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
"Friendly Place"
Room was great and very quiet. Manager was always happy and helpful. Breakfast was good for a quick start.
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
Cheryl
"Adequate for sleeping and that's about all."
The staff was helpful. The room's are in need of refurbishment. My room smelled a bit musty and I was surprised to find that there was no bathtub, only a shower. I had a king sized bed and the room was very small. The Wi-Fi was spotty and I couldn't access my Netflix or Amazon prime to stream on my laptop. It was adequate if you just need a place to sleep, but I'll try another hotel for my next stay in Orlando.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2015
Vanessa
"Small but a great value"
The bed was very comfortable. The mini-fridge was, as always, very convenient, and the room was fairly clean but could definitely use some touch ups. All of the switch covers needed replacing. The room was a bit small but not unworkable. The shower was one of those stand up/non-tub showers. All of that said, the price made it a GREAT deal.
5 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
"Dated but clean and friendly"
Pros: Clean room  comfy bed large bed friendly staff wifi fridge flat screen Cons: Dated Decor Tv should be mounted higher  Carpet should be replaced with tile cause old and needs replacement Small room Suggestions: Tile floors as less maintenance than old carpet Modern bed cover Modern bathroom accessories ex. towel rack, tp holder Light paint color for rooms as make them look and feel larger Modern Curtains Overall 3 out of 5 Stars 4 out of 5 stars if changes are made in the future. I would stay again over other hotels that we have stayed at that were not the best.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Elise
"Awesome deal for a excellent experience"
My family and I loved our stay. We definitely will be making this out hotel whenever we are in that area.
1 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
Claudia
"Nice, Clean Facility at a Very Reasonable Rate"
The rate was the biggest attraction. I was happy to find that the hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff made an effort to accommodate all of our needs. Check in was a bit slow because of only have one staff member on the counter. But she made every effort to be professional and efficient. The manager introduced himself and offered to be on any service necessary. It served well for the business trip we had and I would recommend it to others for a short business stay.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Needs a good scrubbing"
Helpful staff. Room is in need of a good cleaning. Do not walk on carpet without shoes/ slippers. Room smelt - mouldy, just plain unclean - yuk! We only stayed one night
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
value+
I would recommend this hotel for an inexpensive nice hotel. I was in late and out. The staff was very nice.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
"Not bad for the price"
The breakfast is cereal and frozen pancakes in an extremely small area. At least get some boiled eggs or something for protein. Our bedding was never changed the week we were there. The bed was comfortable however. There was a variety of pillows on the bed as well. The new towels were just laid on the counter, not put on the towel holders. One day the old towels were not even picked up. Only shower, no tub and pocket closet door on the bathroom which causes lack of privacy. All of these are small items. Overall, I would stay here again for the price.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Vicki
"Nice hotel for stop over"
Clean and comfortable. Though the room is small but price is right.
Other trip Jan 8, 2015
Vernal
"Comfortable"
The beds are extremely comfortable, especially after a long day at the nearby parks.
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
Ybana
"Close to highway, easy to get to and get around!"
Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and the free parking was very nice. We didn't use the pool because it wasn't warm enough outside, but it looked well maintained. Location is perfect! Outlets are close, flea markets, attractions and whatever else you like. Rooms are kinda small, but comfortable.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
Missy
"Not that great"
Rooms very out of date black marks all over the walls the first room were were in had a cracked window and no cable or air. The second room was a lot cleaner and ice cold air with cable and no broken windows.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
"Excellent and good for the price."
I did my check in at 1:00 pm because a room came up available.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"nice hotel close to disney"
Very nice place. Very good location, pretty close to disney. I have to say,the price of this hotel is like an INN, but the condition of the room is exactlly hotel.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Destiny palms kissimmee"
The carpets need to be replaced. There were roaches in the room.
7 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Subramaniyam
"Clean and close to Disney"
Clean and updated rooms. Small but comfortable. Will not clean room unless asked for in advance. Front desk manager was a bit rude. Breakfast buffet was simple. Mostly frozen waffles and bread. Get there early it gets crowded and only has two toasters.
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
Drew
"Fine for a quick weekend trip!!!"
The Destiny Palms was a great choice for a quick weekend trip to Orlando. The room was clean and the staff very friendly. Although small, the rooms were quiet and comfortable with pretty nice beds. The included breakfast was fine with bagels, toast, waffles, cereal, juice, and coffee. It wasn't deluxe, but it was free and edible. If you don't need a luxury hotel and will be in Orlando for a few days this is a great choice for a cheap price.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"great little place."
Check it in was smooth. Room was clean. Quite at night. In the morning, noticed how loud the hallway was when people and children walked by. But other than that little thing, it was great.
1 night trip Dec 19, 2014
"Weekend away"
Hotel served its purpose, good for the price. Small breakfast room heavily congested.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Had a meeting at Disney"
Location was convenient and priceless right. Room on small side bout adequate as a place to sleep.
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Ok hotel."
My second time booking the hotel. I just stayed for one night. My first time I was satisfied but my second round i wasn't so thrilled anymore. My sheets had a small stain (noticeable) and overrall they just need a little bit more of improvement, But for one night or two is not bad for the price.
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
The overall stay wad ok. The continental breakfast was very small and not very appealing, unless you are ok with just waffles, pancakes, toast and cereal, you will have to go to a restaurant. The carpets in the entire hotel need to be replaced. Our room had a king size bed, which was very comfortable, but took up the whole room, so there wasn't much room to walk around. There was no safe,and the toaster oven didn't work, and there was no microwave oven in the room.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
"Not bad overall"
Needs new hall carpeting room was fine nice pool would stay again
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
"skip this one"
duct tape in shower, flying ants, inferior breakfast...the only good point is the manager is constantly on duty and super nice!
4 night family trip Jul 10, 2014
"Good Hotel"
it's a good hotel and the staff is friendly. they changed my room immediately after i complained about internet connectivity. Overall its a good hotel to stay.
4 night family trip May 26, 2014
"Good room for a 1 night stay"
Needs plumbing. Shower would not drain. Small rooms. Fine other than that.
2 night family trip May 29, 2014
"Better Than Average Value"
There are lots of budget-priced hotels and motels in the Orlando area. This one is above average in terms of the value. Our sense was that they work to keep the price low - which means you give up some things. But again, if a clean, comfortable, well-located hotel is what you want, this one fits the bill. Positives: it's a hotel (so there's an elevator), updated bathroom, clean, reasonably comfortable bed (not pillows), housekeeping was very good, conveniently located near Disney and all kinds of restaurants/shopping. Cons: free breakfast was below average (only protein is hard boiled eggs), visibly worn carpeting in the hallways, pretty bad pillows, a/c was a little loud.
3 night trip May 26, 2014
Close to attractions. Good price. Clean Hotel. Friendly Staff
5 night trip May 11, 2014
"Keep Looking!"
This was a horrible experience from the time we found the hotel, out of the beaten path, and behind a closed down restaurant. When arriving in the room around 4:30 p.m., there was a long, black hair on the sheets. Second room had hair on two pillows. Told we couldn't get a discount. Carpet in hallway is very worn. Refrig didn't work. Lost case with phone, i.d., cc, and cash in the shuffle, but wasn't allowed to look myself. Didn't find it even though we had not left the hotel at the time. Told no housekeeping or maintenance on duty. Breakfast room very crowded and no where to sit. Keep looking!!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"the hotel is close to wild world of sports"
we had a nice time what we can do since we were busy with Special Olympics at wide world of sports
Other trip May 20, 2014