All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America

Rather comfortable
    Clean
    Bad internet service
"Very nice hotel"
The hotel was very nice and clean. The staff was very nice when we checked in. The only negative was that I specifically requested a room with two beds and a sleeper sofa. The room did have all that but no sheets, pillows or blanket were provided for the sofa bed. I'm sure we could have had some brought up if we called down to the desk but my son made himself a makeshift bed with the couch cushions, extra pillows from the beds and the blanket he brought from home.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for staying with us and for your five star review. We are very sorry about the extra bedding issue. Normally, all of our rooms have extra sheets, pillows, and blankets in the closet for the pull out sofas. We appreciate you letting us know about this issue so that we may have the opportunity to better train our housekeeping staff. Thanks again!
4 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
Ann
One of the best comfort inns I have been in the help was excellent
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thanks for the awesome five star review. We appreciate your kind words and thank you for choosing the Comfort brands. Please come see us again the next time you are in Austin.
1 night family trip Mar 31, 2016
bruce
"Overnight business trip"
I enjoyed my stay, it was very comfortable. I wish I would have had time to enjoy the free breakfast, but the express check out was very convenient.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your five star review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our hotel during your recent overnight business trip. We hope that the next time you are in Austin for work, you will come see us again. Maybe you will have enough time to enjoy the breakfast next stay. Thanks again!
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2016
"Designed for comfort."
It was great, clean room, clean everything. Just impressed, specially for the price. The look of the rooms were updated and was just nice and comfortable to be at. Even the shower head worked! Very impressed. I was at one of the Dysney Resort the week prior and it needed an update overall, but this hotel made the difference.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your five star review! We are very happy that you enjoyed our recent updates during your last trip to Austin. We hope you will come see us again the next time you are in town. Thanks again!
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
Roger
"Surprisingly Wonderful"
Great room and friendly staff!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thanks for your five star review! Please come see us again so that we may have the opportunity to make your next stay just as wonderful!
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2016
Kassandra
"Nice 3-day stay"
Very comfortable. Fax service offered was very helpful.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your review. We are glad that our fax services helped you while you were visiting. Please come stay again!
3 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Sandra
"Great hotel away from downtown traffic"
Great value, had all we need. Right next to busy interstate but not noisy.Breakfast selection was good & sofa bed was good bonus value. Be ready for traffic jams anywhere in Austin- worth being away from downtown for the cost savings
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you had a great stay with us. Please come see us again the next time you are in the Austin area.
6 night family trip Mar 20, 2016
"Business trip"
The Staff was very friendly and helpful. This is the second time I stay there and will again on my next business trip to the area. It's the little things that count the most when you're away from home.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your five star review! We are so glad that you enjoy our hotel while in Austin for your business trips. We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2016
"Too pricey. Just OK."
Comfortable. Too expensive for the hotel though. Maybe becaise it was spring break, but we paid $175!! for the room. I would not rate it "excellent". But it was nice. It was also daylight savings and we got to breakfast about 10 min before it closed and there was nothing hot left. That was disappointing. My son just wanted a waffle. One waffle. And they wouldnt bring more mix out! But room was quiet and comfy and as clean as any other comfort suites or comperable chain. But $175 shouldve been a really nice place which it wasnt.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us! We are very sorry that you were disappointed with your stay. We hope that this will not stop you from staying at other Choice Hotels in the future.
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
"Staff meetings in San Antonio, and Killeen"
Great hotel was in town for business. We traveled from Houston to San Antonio for business meeting and scheduled to be in Killeen the next day, needless to say we were exhausted. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The bed was very comfortable got a good nights rest. The next morning on the way to breakfest every staff member greeted us with a "good morning". Breakfest was good. We plan to come back for some sightseeing and relaxation .
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for staying with us and for this amazing five star review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and were able to get a good nights rest in between your business meetings. We cannot wait to see again when you come back to Austin for sightseeing.
1 night business trip Mar 2, 2016
Everything was good
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your four star review. We appreciate your feedback.
2 night family trip Mar 1, 2016
It was great!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for staying with us and for your five star review! Please come see us again the next time you are in the Austin area.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2016
Carolina
"Great overnight stsy"
Staff friendly. Room very comfy and spacious.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your awesome review. We are glad that you enjoyed our friendly staff and comfy rooms. We hope to see you again the next time you are in NW Austin.
1 night trip with friends Feb 18, 2016
"Overall great stay!"
Check in was easy and quick. Staff very friendly. Room was great size with extra amenities. Bed and pillows very comfy. Breakfast lacks a little but good for price.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us and for your great review. We are very glad that you enjoyed our rooms and amenities. Please come see us again the next time you are in the Austin area.
1 night romance trip Feb 18, 2016
"Check in process was the worst ever!!"
My husband & I arrived at the hotel for a weekend getaway to a city we hadn't visited to be greeted by a Erika at the front desk. She runs my credit card & tells me it's been declined w/o looking up @ me. I ask her to swipe it again...once again, declined. My husband gives her another credit card & it's accepted. I refused to leave the front desk until my cc situation was resolved because there was NO way it should've been declined. The cc company tells me it was declined because I reserved the room w/an old card that was on file with hotels.com and has since been replaced w/a new card w/the chip. CC company tells us to tell Erika to key it in manually and "magically" it goes through. After several minutes of frustration, Erika tells us that she thought that was the problem but, yet, she failed to mention it. We check-in to room 226, which happens to be a double suite...we reserved a king. We go back down to the front desk, Erika reassigns us to room 218 king suite...the key cards don't work. I go back downstairs to inform her of the issue, she gives me new key cards...THEY DON'T WORK EITHER!!! At this point, I'm livid!! Once again, I go back downstairs for her to inform me that the battery on the door may need to be replaced so we were re-reassigned to room 217. Once we were finally in the room that was booked, we were satisfied. The room was to our satisfaction, especially for the reasonable rate.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- We are very sorry for your check in experience and hope that it will not keep you from visiting us again in the future. Thank you for bringing the situation to our attention.
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
TIFFANY
Hotel is a little tricky to get to but close to highway. Some sketchy people in the area, but did not feel unsafe.
Response by Meghan
Thank you for your four star review! We hope to see you again soon!
Business trip Feb 10, 2016
"Comfortable, Clean, Safe, and a friendly staff!!"
My friend and I had a wonderful stay at Comfort Suites NW Lakeline. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. David at the front desk answered any questions I had about Austin. He went out of his way to make sure that we had a comfortable visit. Check in went very smooth. The room was clean, safe and very comfortable. Those pillows were amazing!! I hope to return to Austin in the future, when I do Comfort Suites NW Lakeline will be the place I will stay.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your great five star review! We are very happy to hear you and your friend enjoyed your stay. Please come see us again!
4 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
Nicole
"A little more distant, but a good value"
Stay was pleasant, uneventful and moderately priced.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us and for your review. Please come again!
3 night family trip Jan 26, 2016
"Very Hard to Say Goodbye to the Room"
I visited from Houston with a lady friend for a week, 7 days and 6 nights, for some search and rescue training in Austin. We found out quite late that the training would all be on the SW side of town, but we were both so happy with the room that we accepted the inevitable drive time. We got a two-full-size suite on the first floor, room 109, easily accessible from the lobby. It ended up being extremely convenient for us, which was great since we left and returned to the room about 30 times over the course of the week. Beds were comfy, room was plenty large for all our gear, cable TV provided a nice distraction during some down time, and it was ultimately very hard to say goodbye when it was all said and done. The breakfast spread was so comprehensive that it took me all week, 6 full mornings, to sample all of it.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your wonderful five star review! We are so happy you were so pleased with your stay. Please come see us again the next time you are in Austin.
6 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
Everything was pretty nice and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint was that the internet was not very reliable.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.
12 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Terry
This was a great hotel -- except that the hotel staff knocked on my door at 9:00 AM, 10:00 and 11:00 -- my mistake that I didn't put out the "Do not disturb" sign, which I encourage you to do if you stay. In addition, the next day when I left at 9:00 AM (with no do not disturb sign on the door), I came back at 3:00 only to find that the room had not been cleaned!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us. We are very sorry for the issues you encountered. Please come stay with us again so that we can make the next experience a 5 star one.
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Mindy
"vwry good"
Very good breakfast and trip.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your five star review! Please come see us again during your next trip.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Friendly front desk staff took care of all my requests. I have stayed here before and will continue to come back. The staff is great, hotel clean and recently remolded making my sleeping experience better. Love the new beds and pillows. This place is a little gem
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your amazing five star review! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
Great staff and rooms are comfortable!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your great five star review! Please come stay again.
9 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Ron
Grest stay. Quite clean and spacious room Very comfortable bed
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your five star review! Please come see us again the next time you are in the Austin area. Safe Travels, Meghan Byram General Manager
Other trip Dec 7, 2015
l
"Second Stay Great"
This is the second time staying at this hotel. The stay was for 8 days.It is the most perfect Hotel in all categories. The room and bathroom was very clean, they would clean it everyday and furnish fresh towels, the bed was the most comfortable that I have ever slept in, the breakfast had more selections than ever before. This will always be the one we will stay at when visiting family. This is the second time I gave this hotel a perfect score.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you so much for your perfect score! We cant wait to see you again the next time you are in Austin visiting family. Respectfully, Meghan Byram General Manager
8 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"A Favorite in NW Austin!"
We have stayed here many times but never as long as the two weeks spent this time. Much to like about this hotel, staff being a high point. The downside was horrible salty eggs all but three mornings, kind of a fake omelette. We are on high protein diets and ended up just eating the same meats day after day. Housekeeping could not consistently get us bath mats and the requested four towels. Vacuumed only twice in entire stay.Otherwise it is a great hotel.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your three star review. Please come stay again so that we can have the opportunity to make your next stay a five star one.
13 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
Great staff.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your great four star review! Please come stay again.
8 night trip Nov 2, 2015
Not Provided
Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Check in and out were a breeze. The room was very clean and comfortable. We only stayed one night but will make a point to book again when we are in town.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your great five star review! Please come stay again!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Would stay again"
The hotel was really nice!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your nice review! Please come stay again!
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"The staff was very friendly and helpful."
I could not pick up my wife from the hotel until 5:00 p.m. The staff was very helpful in keeping our luggage and helping us coordinate everything.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
"Late Arrival and Exhausted"
Arrived very late and exhausted. I had to ride my motorcycle through the storm from Dallas due to trailer complication. Check-in was fast, room was very clean and very spacious, everything was stocked (Towels / Soap / Cups). Check-Out was easy and fast as well. Nice to have breakfast in the morning as well.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please come again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
Ian
"Clean, and very nice experience"
The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. Breakfast was great. Good job comfort suites.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review! Please come stay again!
4 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Business meeting in office"
good size room was comfortable
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your great review! Please come stay again!
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Jeffrey
"Very nice!!"
Very friendly staff, very nice hotel. Well worth the cost. Definitely recommend!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Rusty
"Austin Trip"
The room was a good size for three of us. I appreciated having the pull-out sofa in addition to the bed. I also liked having the little kitchenette area, complete with a sink!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review! We hope to see you the next time you are in Austin.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Not Provided
very nice suite for a very reasonable price
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review! We hope to see you again soon!
4 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Philip
"Nice and quiet, with comfy beds"
Our arrival was late and uneventful. The room was ready, in great shape, huge and clean. The bonus of a screened window that opened to allow the breezy fresh air was wonderful. We didn't partake of breakfast, choosing to sleep in a bit instead. The room was so quiet - no sound from neighbors or the hallway.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you so much for your four star review! Please come see us again the next time you are in Austin.
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2015
Cindy
"Sanctuary during ACL"
I came into town and needed a place to crash during ACL. After walking around in the 90 degree heat for 10+ hours a day, I was more than ready for a hot shower and a comfy place to rest my head. I didn't arrive until close to midnight but check I'm was a breeze thanks to Daniel. He was extremely friendly and before I knew it I was walking into my room. The shower was hot, fresh towels and complimentary toiletries. The bed was FREAKIN amazing. Sooo confortable!!! I feel asleep so easily and slept like a baby. The price was great for the room accommodations and especially during the weekend of ACL. I highly recommend booking here!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear that you slept like a baby after ACL! We hope to see you again next year.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Kristyn
"Watch your credit card charges!"
Apparently they had computer issues and had to call my room to get my credit card information again. Within a few days I noticed fraudulent charges on my account and had to get a whole new card. I make this trip often, and this is the first time this has happened and the first time I stayed in this hotel. Watch your accounts!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for staying with us. We are very sorry for any inconvenience you have experienced. We appreciate you letting us know about this issue.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Melanie
"Worth the Dollar"
It was pretty good. Nice play to stay. I 'll be happy to stay again. I just love Comfort suite.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your four star review! We are so happy to hear how much you love Comfort Suites. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
It was awesome I enjoyed myself
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your awesome five star review! Hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Completely refurbished hotel. The room was very nice and well kept. The breakfast was a legitimate breakfast. Hot and tasty. I would stay again.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Hi Daniel- Thank you for your four star review! We hope to see you again the next time you are traveling to Austin.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Housekeeping left used towels hanging on chairs instead of replacing them. Did not give fresh plastic cups. It was okay the first day and terrible the second day.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable"
We arrived on Friday evening and asked the clerk where's a good place to eat. He suggested Cover 2 and it was in walking distance. The atmosphere was inviting and the food was delicious. After dinner we walked back to our hotel. The room was spacious and clean. The air condition worked exceptionally well (we like it cold when we sleep). The king size bed was comfortable and I enjoyed the living space. The next morning the cleaning staff knocked on the door around 9:00. We are early risers but I suggest guest put the do not disturb sign on the door before they go to sleep. We also received free wi-fi and a gift bag with a water bottle and breakfast bar inside it. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. I
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Pam
"Clean, spacious - exceeded expectations!"
We were in Austin for a football weekend. It was late in the week and I still had not made a reservation. My search engine led me to this Comfort Suites. The price was excellent. And the room turned out to be a great value. The staff was polite, courteous and professional. That is not always the case...so it was very appreciated.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Stayed two nights. On Hwy 183, much safer area than the hotels along Hwy 35. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are remodeled very nicely, and are quite comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us and for this awesome four star review. Please come stay again!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Alan
"Clean & Inviting"
We where in town to move oldest son into UT.We really enjoyed our stay(my spouse & 3kids).I am a detailed person,everything was clean & inviting.I love the red bags they put on your door every morning filled with a treat/snack.A Perfect Hotel with a Perfect Price.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Tanishia
Very clean and comfortable.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review!
6 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
alejandro
"Good for business"
Nice
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for this nice four star review! We hope to see you again soon!
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2015