All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
13681 N. US Hwy 183, Austin, TX, 78750, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Comfortable, Clean, Safe, and a friendly staff!!"
My friend and I had a wonderful stay at Comfort Suites NW Lakeline. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. David at the front desk answered any questions I had about Austin. He went out of his way to make sure that we had a comfortable visit. Check in went very smooth. The room was clean, safe and very comfortable. Those pillows were amazing!! I hope to return to Austin in the future, when I do Comfort Suites NW Lakeline will be the place I will stay.
4 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
Nicole
"A little more distant, but a good value"
Stay was pleasant, uneventful and moderately priced.
3 night family trip Jan 26, 2016
"Very Hard to Say Goodbye to the Room"
I visited from Houston with a lady friend for a week, 7 days and 6 nights, for some search and rescue training in Austin. We found out quite late that the training would all be on the SW side of town, but we were both so happy with the room that we accepted the inevitable drive time. We got a two-full-size suite on the first floor, room 109, easily accessible from the lobby. It ended up being extremely convenient for us, which was great since we left and returned to the room about 30 times over the course of the week. Beds were comfy, room was plenty large for all our gear, cable TV provided a nice distraction during some down time, and it was ultimately very hard to say goodbye when it was all said and done. The breakfast spread was so comprehensive that it took me all week, 6 full mornings, to sample all of it.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your wonderful five star review! We are so happy you were so pleased with your stay. Please come see us again the next time you are in Austin.
6 night business trip Jan 11, 2016
Everything was pretty nice and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The only complaint was that the internet was not very reliable.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for staying with us! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon.
12 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Terry
This was a great hotel -- except that the hotel staff knocked on my door at 9:00 AM, 10:00 and 11:00 -- my mistake that I didn't put out the "Do not disturb" sign, which I encourage you to do if you stay. In addition, the next day when I left at 9:00 AM (with no do not disturb sign on the door), I came back at 3:00 only to find that the room had not been cleaned!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us. We are very sorry for the issues you encountered. Please come stay with us again so that we can make the next experience a 5 star one.
3 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Mindy
"vwry good"
Very good breakfast and trip.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your five star review! Please come see us again during your next trip.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Friendly front desk staff took care of all my requests. I have stayed here before and will continue to come back. The staff is great, hotel clean and recently remolded making my sleeping experience better. Love the new beds and pillows. This place is a little gem
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your amazing five star review! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
Great staff and rooms are comfortable!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your great five star review! Please come stay again.
9 night business trip Sep 8, 2015
Ron
"Second Stay Great"
This is the second time staying at this hotel. The stay was for 8 days.It is the most perfect Hotel in all categories. The room and bathroom was very clean, they would clean it everyday and furnish fresh towels, the bed was the most comfortable that I have ever slept in, the breakfast had more selections than ever before. This will always be the one we will stay at when visiting family. This is the second time I gave this hotel a perfect score.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you so much for your perfect score! We cant wait to see you again the next time you are in Austin visiting family. Respectfully, Meghan Byram General Manager
8 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"A Favorite in NW Austin!"
We have stayed here many times but never as long as the two weeks spent this time. Much to like about this hotel, staff being a high point. The downside was horrible salty eggs all but three mornings, kind of a fake omelette. We are on high protein diets and ended up just eating the same meats day after day. Housekeeping could not consistently get us bath mats and the requested four towels. Vacuumed only twice in entire stay.Otherwise it is a great hotel.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your three star review. Please come stay again so that we can have the opportunity to make your next stay a five star one.
13 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
Great staff.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your great four star review! Please come stay again.
8 night trip Nov 2, 2015
Not Provided
Hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Check in and out were a breeze. The room was very clean and comfortable. We only stayed one night but will make a point to book again when we are in town.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your great five star review! Please come stay again!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Would stay again"
The hotel was really nice!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your nice review! Please come stay again!
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
"The staff was very friendly and helpful."
I could not pick up my wife from the hotel until 5:00 p.m. The staff was very helpful in keeping our luggage and helping us coordinate everything.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
"Late Arrival and Exhausted"
Arrived very late and exhausted. I had to ride my motorcycle through the storm from Dallas due to trailer complication. Check-in was fast, room was very clean and very spacious, everything was stocked (Towels / Soap / Cups). Check-Out was easy and fast as well. Nice to have breakfast in the morning as well.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please come again!
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2015
Ian
"Clean, and very nice experience"
The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. Breakfast was great. Good job comfort suites.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review! Please come stay again!
4 night romance trip Oct 22, 2015
"Business meeting in office"
good size room was comfortable
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your great review! Please come stay again!
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
Jeffrey
"Very nice!!"
Very friendly staff, very nice hotel. Well worth the cost. Definitely recommend!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review! We hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2015
Rusty
"Austin Trip"
The room was a good size for three of us. I appreciated having the pull-out sofa in addition to the bed. I also liked having the little kitchenette area, complete with a sink!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review! We hope to see you the next time you are in Austin.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Not Provided
very nice suite for a very reasonable price
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review! We hope to see you again soon!
4 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Philip
"Nice and quiet, with comfy beds"
Our arrival was late and uneventful. The room was ready, in great shape, huge and clean. The bonus of a screened window that opened to allow the breezy fresh air was wonderful. We didn't partake of breakfast, choosing to sleep in a bit instead. The room was so quiet - no sound from neighbors or the hallway.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you so much for your four star review! Please come see us again the next time you are in Austin.
1 night trip with friends Oct 14, 2015
Cindy
"Sanctuary during ACL"
I came into town and needed a place to crash during ACL. After walking around in the 90 degree heat for 10+ hours a day, I was more than ready for a hot shower and a comfy place to rest my head. I didn't arrive until close to midnight but check I'm was a breeze thanks to Daniel. He was extremely friendly and before I knew it I was walking into my room. The shower was hot, fresh towels and complimentary toiletries. The bed was FREAKIN amazing. Sooo confortable!!! I feel asleep so easily and slept like a baby. The price was great for the room accommodations and especially during the weekend of ACL. I highly recommend booking here!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear that you slept like a baby after ACL! We hope to see you again next year.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2015
Kristyn
"Watch your credit card charges!"
Apparently they had computer issues and had to call my room to get my credit card information again. Within a few days I noticed fraudulent charges on my account and had to get a whole new card. I make this trip often, and this is the first time this has happened and the first time I stayed in this hotel. Watch your accounts!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for your review. We are very sorry for your troubles. We hope this will not keep you from visiting in the future.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Melanie
"Worth the Dollar"
It was pretty good. Nice play to stay. I 'll be happy to stay again. I just love Comfort suite.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your four star review! We are so happy to hear how much you love Comfort Suites. We hope to see you again soon!
2 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
It was awesome I enjoyed myself
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your awesome five star review! Hope to see you again soon!
1 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Completely refurbished hotel. The room was very nice and well kept. The breakfast was a legitimate breakfast. Hot and tasty. I would stay again.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Hi Daniel- Thank you for your four star review! We hope to see you again the next time you are traveling to Austin.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2015
Housekeeping left used towels hanging on chairs instead of replacing them. Did not give fresh plastic cups. It was okay the first day and terrible the second day.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"Clean and Comfortable"
We arrived on Friday evening and asked the clerk where's a good place to eat. He suggested Cover 2 and it was in walking distance. The atmosphere was inviting and the food was delicious. After dinner we walked back to our hotel. The room was spacious and clean. The air condition worked exceptionally well (we like it cold when we sleep). The king size bed was comfortable and I enjoyed the living space. The next morning the cleaning staff knocked on the door around 9:00. We are early risers but I suggest guest put the do not disturb sign on the door before they go to sleep. We also received free wi-fi and a gift bag with a water bottle and breakfast bar inside it. I would recommend this hotel to my family and friends. I
Other trip Sep 27, 2015
Pam
"Clean, spacious - exceeded expectations!"
We were in Austin for a football weekend. It was late in the week and I still had not made a reservation. My search engine led me to this Comfort Suites. The price was excellent. And the room turned out to be a great value. The staff was polite, courteous and professional. That is not always the case...so it was very appreciated.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Stayed two nights. On Hwy 183, much safer area than the hotels along Hwy 35. Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are remodeled very nicely, and are quite comfortable. Would definitely stay there again.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us and for this awesome four star review. Please come stay again!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2015
Alan
"Clean & Inviting"
We where in town to move oldest son into UT.We really enjoyed our stay(my spouse & 3kids).I am a detailed person,everything was clean & inviting.I love the red bags they put on your door every morning filled with a treat/snack.A Perfect Hotel with a Perfect Price.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Tanishia
Very clean and comfortable.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review!
6 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
alejandro
"Good for business"
Nice
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for this nice four star review! We hope to see you again soon!
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Luis
Large and comfortable and clean.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for this awesome five star review! Please come stay again!
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Jacqueline
Newly remodeled rooms are clean and nice. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Great stay!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for this awesome five star review!
5 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Ron
Room had a funny smell when we first walked in but other than that was a really nice stay for the price.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us. We are so sorry for your inconvenience. Please come stay again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
Samantha
"Very comfortable stay!"
The bed was really comfortable and the service was very good!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your 5-star review! So happy to hear you enjoyed our beds and service! Please come stay again the next time you are in Austin!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Great place to stay, next to it was a nice sports bar and car wash too.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for this awesome review!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2015
Lea
"comfortable"
I had an interview in Austin so I just wanted an affordable place to stay and since my family came with me last minute this hotel was perfect for just a simple stay but also a comfortable and reasonably priced hotel.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you so much for this great three star review! Please come stay again!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Friendly staff, great room and loved their breakfast.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
"Great hotel for the price!!"
This was the best hotel experience I've ever had (besides resorts/high-end.) The rooms are really big. Everything is spotless. The staff is exceptionally friendly. They treated us like our business meant a lot to them- which is rare when staying at just a regular middle-priced hotel. From now on, I won't stay anywhere else when I go to Austin.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay! We cant wait to see you the next time you are in the Austin area!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Great weekend"
Amazing customer service!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for staying with us! So glad you enjoyed our property. Please come again!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Made a great trip even better!"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The front desk rep Dave was so friendly and welcoming. Definitely staying here again when we're in Austin!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for this amazing 5-star review!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
adan
"Decent stay but expected more."
I enjoyed everything except the breakfast. They were constantly playing catch up with the hot food. As soon as they brought some out, it was snatched up because so many people were waiting on it. The juice machine wasn't working correctly either. Every juice tasted severely watered down. I told the woman who was working the kitchen area, but I don't think she understood English.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us! We are very sorry about your inconveniences. Please come stay again!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Didn't have a great stay at this hotel"
First the hotel is under construction, needs paint new doors on all the rooms. Second no one on the housekeeping staff speak English so housekeeping knock on our door at 8am in the morning to clean the room but my wife said to the lady not now come back later to clean but when we got back to the room later that night the room was still dirty. Went down to talk to manager about the room not being clean I ask for can I get someone to clean the room he said it was too late. I ask for a refund on my second night for the room not being clean he said nothing he could do about. So bad experience overall.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you for staying with us. We are very sorry that you did not have the best experience. Please come stay again so we can make the next trip a more pleasant one.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Tweezy
"Good room for the price"
Stayed here for the Willie Nelson festival on the 4th. Room was comfy (even the hide-a-bed was nice) and very clean. Hotel is doing some remodeling, so that took away from the appearance. The Breakfast wasn't too bad, but there was no bacon. I mean, seriously, no bacon? In Texas? Don't we do stuff to people for stuff like that? :) All in all, it was a great stay - quiet, decently located, clean and comfortable.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us and for your funny review! Please come stay again!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
scott
"Nice, but noisy location."
The hotel was nice, however renovations were going on so there was construction worksites throughout the building.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your review! We are very happy to report that our renovations are almost complete. Please come stay again to see the finished product. Thanks again!
5 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Philip
"Wonderful time"
Wonderful stay close to family. Comfortable.
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your wonderful five star review! Please come stay again!
5 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Marilyn
"Way Overpriced"
The room was tiny and impossible to get around in with just 3 people. For what we paid for this "suite" we were expecting a great deal more. The A/C was a wall unit that did not cool well, the "full" size hide a bed was more like an oversize twin (that I had to make up, even though they knew 3 people were coming), when you pulled the bed out it was near impossible to move about the room, the extra pillows we got came with NO pillow cases and the pool on site was the smallest I have ever seen. All in all we should have paid less than $100, instead of almost $200 and we will not be going back, nor will I use Hotels.com again!
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
We are very sorry that your stay was not satisfactory. Please come stay again so that we can make the next review worth five stars.
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Jill
"Very clean hotel and easy access to the highway"
I stayed here for a week and loved every aspect of this hotel. The room was clean, breakfast was good, staff were very nice and had lots of knowledge about the area since I'm from connecticut. The only thing I didn't like was some of the house keepers didn't speak or understand english so it was difficult to communicate with them and also on one morning a housekeeper coming to clean the room did not knock on the door and just used her key card to open the door. Luckily I was not naked and was laying on the bed watching TV. Apart from that, I had a blast staying at this hotel with my wife. Oh I forgot to say something about the king size mattress OMG it was so comfortable. I will definitely recommend this hotel to a friend and will stay here again
Response by Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Thank you for your amazing five star review! Please come stay again!
Other trip Jun 5, 2015