All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
13681 N. US Hwy 183, Austin, TX, 78750, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Clean & Inviting"
We where in town to move oldest son into UT.We really enjoyed our stay(my spouse & 3kids).I am a detailed person,everything was clean & inviting.I love the red bags they put on your door every morning filled with a treat/snack.A Perfect Hotel with a Perfect Price.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Tanishia
Very clean and comfortable.
6 night business trip Aug 16, 2015
alejandro
"Good for business"
Nice
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for this nice four star review! We hope to see you again soon!
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2015
Luis
Large and comfortable and clean.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for this awesome five star review! Please come stay again!
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Jacqueline
Newly remodeled rooms are clean and nice. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Great stay!
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for this awesome five star review!
5 night business trip Aug 5, 2015
Ron
Room had a funny smell when we first walked in but other than that was a really nice stay for the price.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us. We are so sorry for your inconvenience. Please come stay again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 9, 2015
Samantha
"Very comfortable stay!"
The bed was really comfortable and the service was very good!
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for your 5-star review! So happy to hear you enjoyed our beds and service! Please come stay again the next time you are in Austin!
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Great place to stay, next to it was a nice sports bar and car wash too.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for this awesome review!
1 night trip Aug 9, 2015
Lea
"comfortable"
I had an interview in Austin so I just wanted an affordable place to stay and since my family came with me last minute this hotel was perfect for just a simple stay but also a comfortable and reasonably priced hotel.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you so much for this great three star review! Please come stay again!
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Great weekend"
Amazing customer service!
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for staying with us! So glad you enjoyed our property. Please come again!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Made a great trip even better!"
The hotel was clean and comfortable. The front desk rep Dave was so friendly and welcoming. Definitely staying here again when we're in Austin!
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for this amazing 5-star review!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
adan
"Decent stay but expected more."
I enjoyed everything except the breakfast. They were constantly playing catch up with the hot food. As soon as they brought some out, it was snatched up because so many people were waiting on it. The juice machine wasn't working correctly either. Every juice tasted severely watered down. I told the woman who was working the kitchen area, but I don't think she understood English.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us! We are very sorry about your inconveniences. Please come stay again!
2 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Good room for the price"
Stayed here for the Willie Nelson festival on the 4th. Room was comfy (even the hide-a-bed was nice) and very clean. Hotel is doing some remodeling, so that took away from the appearance. The Breakfast wasn't too bad, but there was no bacon. I mean, seriously, no bacon? In Texas? Don't we do stuff to people for stuff like that? :) All in all, it was a great stay - quiet, decently located, clean and comfortable.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for staying with us and for your funny review! Please come stay again!
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
scott
"Nice, but noisy location."
The hotel was nice, however renovations were going on so there was construction worksites throughout the building.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for your review! We are very happy to report that our renovations are almost complete. Please come stay again to see the finished product. Thanks again!
5 night business trip Jun 30, 2015
Philip
"Wonderful time"
Wonderful stay close to family. Comfortable.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for your wonderful five star review! Please come stay again!
5 night family trip Jun 2, 2015
Marilyn
"Way Overpriced"
The room was tiny and impossible to get around in with just 3 people. For what we paid for this "suite" we were expecting a great deal more. The A/C was a wall unit that did not cool well, the "full" size hide a bed was more like an oversize twin (that I had to make up, even though they knew 3 people were coming), when you pulled the bed out it was near impossible to move about the room, the extra pillows we got came with NO pillow cases and the pool on site was the smallest I have ever seen. All in all we should have paid less than $100, instead of almost $200 and we will not be going back, nor will I use Hotels.com again!
1 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Jill
"Nice room but didn't feel welcome by staff"
room was nice clean and updated the hallway was going through repairs but was neat staff wasn't friendly or very helpful
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Christos
"Exceptional value"
Very comfortable and clean room plus very friendly and accomadating service, overall a pleasant stay. Even though they were remodeling some areas when we stayed, I have no complaints, and the best part was we got a great price on the room.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Cynthia
"Comfort Suite is completely comfort!"
My wife and I with our two kids like staying in this hotel. It is safe area and the room excellent.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Dear Valued Guest- Thank you so much for this awesome five star review! We are so excited that you found your stay with us to be so comfy! The next time you and your family are traveling in the Austin area, please come stay again. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites NW Lakeline.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
Hashim
"very nice place.clean and helpful people working t"
It was very nice ...everyone was very nice and helpful...it served our purpose.
2 night family trip May 28, 2015
"A nice stay!"
Everything was clean, bed comfy. Had frig, microwave and even a sink in the "living" area. We enjoyed our stay and will stay again when in the area.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
We are so glad to hear that you had such a nice stay! Thank you for your wonderful five star review. Please come stay again the next time you are visiting the Austin area. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites NW Lakeline.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"sweet and comfy"
the pillows was very comfy, was like sleeping on the clouds
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Devon- Thank you so much for this awesome five star review! We have recently renovated our guest rooms, and our new bedding is so soft and comfortable. We love your description of it! Please come stay with again the next time you are traveling to the Austin area. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites NW Lakeline.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Devon
The only problem was that we got in late one night and our keys did not work. At checkout the clerk asked us if we got the receipt. I said no and she said it would be emailed. We never got it...
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for your three star review! We are sorry about the inconveniences during your visit, and hope that you will come stay with us again.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Nice stay."
Nice stay. We have stayed here several times visiting my sister nearby. The rooms are always very clean and comfortable.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hi Jeffrey- Thank you for your continuous interest in our hotel! Its so nice to hear that you visit our location often, and each time everything is clean and comfy. That is the kind of service we strive for! We appreciate your loyalty and this five star review so much. Please come see us again the next time you are visiting central Texas.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Jeffrey
"Excellent value for the price"
I was in a pinch and needed to get out of the hole that my company tried to put me up at, which was a mile or so up the road from Comfort Suites. This place was an excellent value for the money. Rooms looked fairly clean, but were of good size and comfortable. Included breakfast that offered cereals, eggs (scrambled and hard boiled), ham, make your own Belgian waffles, yogurts, fruits, and breakfast drinks. If you're on a budget and want the most for your money, this is your place.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hi Mark- So glad to hear that we were able to help you out when your other accommodations were not so great. We do try to offer our guests the most value for their money, since traveling can be expensive enough. Thank you so much for giving us a chance, and for taking the time to write about your experience with us. The next time your company sends you to our area, please come stay with us again!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"cmfort suites"
my husband and i enjoyed our 1 night stay very much. the staff was very welcoming. the room was clean and comfortable. i always like having a little fridge & microwave in my room. the location is perfect as our business is located on 183.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hi Nancy- Thank you so much for your five star review! We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff, rooms, and location. If you have a business and travel to Austin regularly, please reach out to our GM, Meghan Byram, about setting up a negotiated rate. We would love to be your convenient home away from home when you are traveling for work. Thank you again for choosing the Comfort Suites NW Lakeline.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Weekend Stay"
It was great. The staff was always accommodating and the rooms were awesome.If we needed to stay again in Austin we would definitely go back to this hotel.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you so much for your awesome five star review! We hope to see you again soon!
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
CRISTINA
"Clean nice & comfy"
I truly enjoyed the stay. The room was comfy, clean, and spacious. Only down fall is the humidity in the hallway. I worked up a sweat walking back and forth to the elevator...
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for your five star review! We are very sorry about the hallways during your stay. We promise it will be much cooler on your next visit. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites NW Lakeline.
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Georgette
"VERY VERY FRIENDLY STAFF"
Brooklinne was so sweet and kind and very funny. We were there for a funeral and she helped us out by finding places to eat and gave us directions. The guy that took over her shift in the morning was also so sweet and kind. my kids loved the breakfast and the roomy room. They said we need to stay at more comfort Inns like this one.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
christine
"Austin or bust!"
Very clean and comfortable!
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Anthony C
"Typical Comfort Suites (A Good Thing)"
Typical Comfort Suites — roomy and well laid out. Comfortable bed, good bathroom counter space, etc. Breakfast was also typical, but a bit less variety than in some other Comfort Suites. Not much in the way of food nearby. I will stay here again.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Working trip"
Beds were very comfortable. Nice little kitchenette for the food I bought and kept in room. A little noise from traffic on hwy. Reliable WIFI. Helpful staff. Sports bar 2 doors down. Other restaurants within short drive. My second stay and I will be back.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for your four star review. We cant wait to see you again on your next visit to Austin. Thanks again!
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Dani
"go to hotel now renovated"
I have stayed here many times. I was happy to see the renovation completed. The hotel got a much needed upgrade. The whole hotel is much nicer now. The bed and pillows are much better. I was surprised that they did not redo the tub and get a new fixture for all the tubs were worn and the fixtures were old. One of the things that kept me coming back was the staff and the wonderful service. Now all the staff has changed. The evening staff was nice but not the same level of service. Breakfast needs work fruit was old. Something is missing now even though everything looks new
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
All good. Enjoyable. Very nice room and convenient location.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for your amazing five star review! Please come stay again!
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
tina
"Great place to stay on business"
The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast had a variety of items and the staff was friendly. The wifi worked without issue which was very important as I worked evenings from the hotel. My only complaint was the road noise. Sometimes it could get a little loud if dumpsters were being emptied.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great bed - very restful"
The bed was wonderful. Mattress and pillows made my sleep restful. The only problem was with the Internet connection. I have a Kindle and I could not connect. I was told that it was not compatible with their system. I hope they will fix that.
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Gabriela
Very nice hotel. Even thought it was very close to the Interstate we didn't hear any traffic noise. The only complaint I have is the lack of hot water in the shower. It got warm but not hot. However he pressure was great.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you for your four star review! Please come stay again!
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Overall great"
Rooms very nice, clean. Desk staff helpful. Breakfast good. Would recommend and stay here again.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Jerry
"Hotel Review"
One of the nights we were there they were painting the elevator and made us walk up the stairway with our suit cases to the third floor. Also, the fumes were tremendously bad in the hallway on the third floor from the painting. This situation is a hardship on the guests especially if they are elderly as they are told to carry their suitcases and other items to the third floor. The strong paint fumes are an environmental hazard to the guests. They are not expecting to be exposed to something that can harm their bodies. This hotel needs to figure out a more guest friendly way to paint the elevator....
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Austin Stay"
My stay was great. The breakfast was good. The Front Desk Representative who checked me in was awesome. She had a very pleasant spirit and customer friendly and very helpful. Her name was Becky....Great Job!!! Becky. I will return to this location because of her.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Kenya
"Excellent place"
Very comfortable to stay here since its a very dependable and clean place. Good breakfast in the morning. Staff is very friendly and professional.
4 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Sumit
"Exceeding my Expectations"
This is a very nice hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean, new and comfortable. Breakfast is good. Location is convenient. It has exceeded my expectations and will definitely stay there again if I need to stay in Austin.
6 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Comfort to its name"
Very comfortable mattress that provide good sleeping quality. WiFi performance is adequate. And we enjoyed the breakfast !
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Alice
"Good choice"
We enjoyed our stay. The motel was conveniently located near Lakeline Mall and a lot of shopping and eating establishments. The hotel staff was excellent! We were very happy with this choice!
2 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
"Stay in Austin"
I was in Austin for an interview. I was able to sleep well. The breakfast was good.
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Timothy
"Nice!"
Wonderful! The area outside the hotel is congested but you also have easy access to 183 and Austin in general. While in the room a little bit of noise is heard but very little - it can easy be overlooked in the clean, plush rooms.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Dawn
"Very nice hotel"
Very clean and new hotel. Definitely recommend staying here
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
Sumit
"Impressed"
First time here, very impressed. Will return soon
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hi Danny- Thank you for your amazing five star review! We love that you were impressed with your stay! We have worked very hard on our renovations, and couldn't be more happy you are enjoying them! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites NW Lakeline. Respectfully, Meghan Byram
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Danny
"Very nice!"
Very nice rooms, staff very helpful, close to where I was going. Will stay again
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Danny
This is one of my personal fav hotel in austin . I love the way each rm has pvt bedroom off of it! there is welcoming staff and overall clean rms...
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank your for your wonderful four star review! Please come stay again when you are in our area!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015