All hotels in Austin, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here13681 N. US Hwy 183, Austin, TX, 78750, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"A nice stay!"
Everything was clean, bed comfy. Had frig, microwave and even a sink in the "living" area. We enjoyed our stay and will stay again when in the area.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"sweet and comfy"
the pillows was very comfy, was like sleeping on the clouds
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Devon- Thank you so much for this awesome five star review! We have recently renovated our guest rooms, and our new bedding is so soft and comfortable. We love your description of it! Please come stay with again the next time you are traveling to the Austin area. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites NW Lakeline.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
Devon
"Nice stay."
Nice stay. We have stayed here several times visiting my sister nearby. The rooms are always very clean and comfortable.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hi Jeffrey- Thank you for your continuous interest in our hotel! Its so nice to hear that you visit our location often, and each time everything is clean and comfy. That is the kind of service we strive for! We appreciate your loyalty and this five star review so much. Please come see us again the next time you are visiting central Texas.
2 night family trip Mar 8, 2015
Jeffrey
"Excellent value for the price"
I was in a pinch and needed to get out of the hole that my company tried to put me up at, which was a mile or so up the road from Comfort Suites. This place was an excellent value for the money. Rooms looked fairly clean, but were of good size and comfortable. Included breakfast that offered cereals, eggs (scrambled and hard boiled), ham, make your own Belgian waffles, yogurts, fruits, and breakfast drinks. If you're on a budget and want the most for your money, this is your place.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hi Mark- So glad to hear that we were able to help you out when your other accommodations were not so great. We do try to offer our guests the most value for their money, since traveling can be expensive enough. Thank you so much for giving us a chance, and for taking the time to write about your experience with us. The next time your company sends you to our area, please come stay with us again!
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
"cmfort suites"
my husband and i enjoyed our 1 night stay very much. the staff was very welcoming. the room was clean and comfortable. i always like having a little fridge & microwave in my room. the location is perfect as our business is located on 183.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hi Nancy- Thank you so much for your five star review! We appreciate your kind words regarding our staff, rooms, and location. If you have a business and travel to Austin regularly, please reach out to our GM, Meghan Byram, about setting up a negotiated rate. We would love to be your convenient home away from home when you are traveling for work. Thank you again for choosing the Comfort Suites NW Lakeline.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
"Weekend Stay"
It was great. The staff was always accommodating and the rooms were awesome.If we needed to stay again in Austin we would definitely go back to this hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
CRISTINA
"Clean nice & comfy"
I truly enjoyed the stay. The room was comfy, clean, and spacious. Only down fall is the humidity in the hallway. I worked up a sweat walking back and forth to the elevator...
1 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2015
Georgette
"VERY VERY FRIENDLY STAFF"
Brooklinne was so sweet and kind and very funny. We were there for a funeral and she helped us out by finding places to eat and gave us directions. The guy that took over her shift in the morning was also so sweet and kind. my kids loved the breakfast and the roomy room. They said we need to stay at more comfort Inns like this one.
2 night family trip Feb 20, 2015
christine
"Austin or bust!"
Very clean and comfortable!
1 night family trip Feb 12, 2015
Anthony C
"Typical Comfort Suites (A Good Thing)"
Typical Comfort Suites — roomy and well laid out. Comfortable bed, good bathroom counter space, etc. Breakfast was also typical, but a bit less variety than in some other Comfort Suites. Not much in the way of food nearby. I will stay here again.
3 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Working trip"
Beds were very comfortable. Nice little kitchenette for the food I bought and kept in room. A little noise from traffic on hwy. Reliable WIFI. Helpful staff. Sports bar 2 doors down. Other restaurants within short drive. My second stay and I will be back.
Other trip Feb 5, 2015
Dani
"go to hotel now renovated"
I have stayed here many times. I was happy to see the renovation completed. The hotel got a much needed upgrade. The whole hotel is much nicer now. The bed and pillows are much better. I was surprised that they did not redo the tub and get a new fixture for all the tubs were worn and the fixtures were old. One of the things that kept me coming back was the staff and the wonderful service. Now all the staff has changed. The evening staff was nice but not the same level of service. Breakfast needs work fruit was old. Something is missing now even though everything looks new
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2015
All good. Enjoyable. Very nice room and convenient location.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
tina
"Great place to stay on business"
The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The breakfast had a variety of items and the staff was friendly. The wifi worked without issue which was very important as I worked evenings from the hotel. My only complaint was the road noise. Sometimes it could get a little loud if dumpsters were being emptied.
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
"Great bed - very restful"
The bed was wonderful. Mattress and pillows made my sleep restful. The only problem was with the Internet connection. I have a Kindle and I could not connect. I was told that it was not compatible with their system. I hope they will fix that.
4 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
Gabriela
Very nice hotel. Even thought it was very close to the Interstate we didn't hear any traffic noise. The only complaint I have is the lack of hot water in the shower. It got warm but not hot. However he pressure was great.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Overall great"
Rooms very nice, clean. Desk staff helpful. Breakfast good. Would recommend and stay here again.
3 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
Jerry
"Hotel Review"
One of the nights we were there they were painting the elevator and made us walk up the stairway with our suit cases to the third floor. Also, the fumes were tremendously bad in the hallway on the third floor from the painting. This situation is a hardship on the guests especially if they are elderly as they are told to carry their suitcases and other items to the third floor. The strong paint fumes are an environmental hazard to the guests. They are not expecting to be exposed to something that can harm their bodies. This hotel needs to figure out a more guest friendly way to paint the elevator....
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Austin Stay"
My stay was great. The breakfast was good. The Front Desk Representative who checked me in was awesome. She had a very pleasant spirit and customer friendly and very helpful. Her name was Becky....Great Job!!! Becky. I will return to this location because of her.
3 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Kenya
"Excellent place"
Very comfortable to stay here since its a very dependable and clean place. Good breakfast in the morning. Staff is very friendly and professional.
4 night business trip Jan 8, 2015
Sumit
"Exceeding my Expectations"
This is a very nice hotel. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean, new and comfortable. Breakfast is good. Location is convenient. It has exceeded my expectations and will definitely stay there again if I need to stay in Austin.
6 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
"Comfort to its name"
Very comfortable mattress that provide good sleeping quality. WiFi performance is adequate. And we enjoyed the breakfast !
1 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Alice
"Good choice"
We enjoyed our stay. The motel was conveniently located near Lakeline Mall and a lot of shopping and eating establishments. The hotel staff was excellent! We were very happy with this choice!
2 night trip with friends Jan 13, 2015
"Stay in Austin"
I was in Austin for an interview. I was able to sleep well. The breakfast was good.
2 night business trip Jan 11, 2015
Timothy
"Nice!"
Wonderful! The area outside the hotel is congested but you also have easy access to 183 and Austin in general. While in the room a little bit of noise is heard but very little - it can easy be overlooked in the clean, plush rooms.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Dawn
"Very nice hotel"
Very clean and new hotel. Definitely recommend staying here
1 night trip Jan 5, 2015
Sumit
"Impressed"
First time here, very impressed. Will return soon
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
Danny
"Very nice!"
Very nice rooms, staff very helpful, close to where I was going. Will stay again
2 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
Danny
This is one of my personal fav hotel in austin . I love the way each rm has pvt bedroom off of it! there is welcoming staff and overall clean rms...
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
BBUG
We had a great stay. Clerk was almost alarmingly friendly and helpful. We requested a quiet room away from the nearby highway and couldn't have been happier. The room was very comfortable, clean and well-appointed, and we got a very good rate on Expedia. Better than average breakfast included. The entrance driveway is very close to the exit ramp so be ready to turn in--we missed it the first time. Great service and great stay. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
JR
"Great stay and price"
We stayed here after spending too much time in Austin and not wanting to drive home late. The hotel is beautiful, the clerk was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast buffet was kept loaded. The hotel was well worth the price. Drawback, the rooms don't have blackout curtains plus, the room we stayed in faced the car wash, which has a flashing red light all night long. Knocked it down a point for neighborhood for that reason only.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
william
"New Years Stay"
this hotel, staff and facility allowed me to have a nice comfortable stay for New Years.
1 night trip Dec 31, 2014
"Comfort. Inn"
Nice
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
JOHN
Just needed a place to sleep. Stay was only a few hours.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
"best room and friendly personnel."
the room was great, bed was very comfortable. it is outside of the Tustin downtown, but best hotel for the price.
3 night trip with friends Dec 29, 2014
"Review"
The staff was really friendly. However, the hotel is so close from the highway that you can hear the cars at night. Otherwise, the location is close to some of yhe places you woukd like to go/visit.
2 night romance trip Dec 26, 2014
"Great value in Austin!"
Stayed 2 nights in this hotel and absolutely loved it. Everything was clean and modern. The staff was very friendly, and the breakfast area was well-stocked and offered a good variety. Plenty of TV channels if you are feeling like a couch potato for a little while during your stay. After staying here, I tried some other Comfort properties, and this one surpassed the others by far. Very convenient to shopping, food, and the highway.
1 night trip with friends Dec 28, 2014
"Smart girl on the reception counter."
A very pleasant experience. Samantha was on the counter when we called in for directions. She was very helpful. She also gave us directions when we were going out to visit. Smart girl.
5 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
"friendly staff"
Pleasant staff. Close to shopping and dinning. Only problems were I had my 18mo grandchild with me and ac/heater was were he could get on it and be in the window also our room faced the car wash and we couldn't completely block out their flashing red light.
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Very Satisfied"
great accommodations for a great price - great deal
1 night trip Dec 27, 2014
blair
"Very nice hotel and convenient around places!"
Staff was amazing and hotel was clean! Staff went out of there way for my daughter and I. Will be staying there on our next visit!
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
THANK YOU!!! We are so hapy you and your daughter had a great stay. Come again VERY soon. Thank you, Erik Colón
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Visiting son stationed at Ft, Hood"
The hotel was very clean & the staff was friendly. We will be staying there again. The price was excellent for the suite we got. We will be staying herefot all your hrlp
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hello and Thank You. What did we have to do in order to get the 5 STARS? Come again soon. Thank you, Erik Colón
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Kimberly
"Very nice hotel in a good location"
This isa very nice hotel centrally located near the highway, stores,restaurants.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Thank you so much for the comments. Please come again soon. Always at your service, Erik Colón
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
Fred
"Excellent hotel stay"
Extremely good price, was there over night for a business trip.
Come again and again and again! Thank you, Erik Colón
1 night business trip Dec 18, 2014
CAROL
"Wonderful place to stay"
Very relaxing
I hope your entire stay was fantastic and relaxing. Thank you, Erik Colón
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
Joanne
"Best hotel in the area"
The hotel and room were VERY clean and comfortable. During a 4 night stay we had the pleasure of dealing with 5 of the Hotel staff including the manager. Each one of them was extremely helpful courteous and professional. We will absolutely stay there again on a future visit.
Your comments are WONDERFUL!! Thank you so much, Erik Colón
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Picking up my grandson"
David the attendant and Erik The manager were supper nice rooms in excellent condition overall nice place to stay
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hello!! David and me Erik the manager say hello! Thank you so much for staying with us. Always at your service, Erik Colón Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
Other trip Dec 18, 2014
casinopopo
"Good stay"
Overall good experience. Helpful, friendly staff, clean rooms. Would like a bit more options for breakfast.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Great Thank you so much for the comments. Always at your service, Erik Colón Comfort Suites NW Lakeline
3 night business trip Dec 13, 2014
Justin
"Excellent hotel"
Nice hotel with comfortable and clean rooms. The location is convenient, close to I-35 on 183. The room is large with sofa, microwave and refrigerator. They do provide breakfast though I didn't get a chance to eat there. I got a surprising low price via Expedia.com. I am very satisfied on the two nights staying there.
Response by Comfort Suites Northwest Lakeline
Hello Jian! Thank you so much for your response. I'm HAPPY you enjoyed yourself at our property. Always at your service, Erik Colón
Other trip Dec 15, 2014