All hotels in Chesterfield, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here16631 Chesterfield Grove Ct, Chesterfield, MO, 63005, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Hilton Chesterfield"
Very clean, nice decor....Staff exceptiona, professional, remembered my face..... Only comment would be with traveling, those feather top beads with down comforters are so nice to sink into Would definitely stay here again!
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
"Outstanding"
This hotel was one of the BEST places I have stayed, very very nice.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Barbie
"It was a nice hotel, nothing outstanding."
On the positive side, the hotel was close to restaurants and shopping. On the negative, it was very hard to find and not easy to get to.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Ray
The place is nice but it was difficult to find and it backs up to a trailer park. The park is not seen from ground level but we noticed it as we were driving around to find it. Just makes for an unsightly view from the windows.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2013
"Very nice!"
Enjoyed! Breakfast buffet outstanding, and reasonably priced.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice hotel close to shopping"
I thought the lobby was beautiful and inviting and the front desk was helpful.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
"Fresh, clean, reasonable price"
Convenient location in Chesterfield valley. Close to shops, restaurants, highway, and major roads.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
The staff is very professional. The pool and fitness room were very clean and orderly....all equipment worked! I will mark this hotel and stay again!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Pam
Hotel was nice and in good local area for events. A continental breakfast would be nice for those staying that don't have time for a full breakfast at full price, also the gym needs a weight bench.
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
C. Adams
"Fantastic Hotel"
Very spacious, clean & comfortable room. Super friendly staff. Very nice shower & toiletries. Strong WiFi connection. The best part of my stay was the breakfast buffet. The food was hot & very fresh, with a huge selection of items. Everything from the made to order omelette, to the very attentive wait staff, made this stay a truly 5 star experience. I can't wait to return.
1 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
William D
"Horrible"
I will never stay at this hotel again. Front desk clerk was rude at check in, didnt tell me where our room was and acted annoyed with my presence. Used condom wrapper behind our bedside table from previous guests which absolutely disgusted us. Asked for an additional blanket and was told since they were fully booked, they had no extras. Not the hotels fault but a group of young boys were horrible in pool area, throwing a football across the entire area, unsupervised, struck my 3 year old with it, and hotel staff, after coming in to bring more towels did nothing about it. "Hot" tub was same temp as pool. Stayed here for the name, but will never stay with Hilton again.
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2013
Nathan
"Great stay, super people"
We weren't able to spend very much time at the hotel because of a busy schedule, but the hotel was great and the service was excellent. William the maintenance guy was beyond excellent. I would stay here again in a minute.
3 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"ok"
Extra shower curtains left in my bathroom??? Hotel did not provide receipt under door in the morning, went to front desk to obtain copy of receipt and had to wait quite for someone to show up at the front desk.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Loved the lobby, hotel staff friendly. Rates a little high for a long stay.
5 night trip Jun 19, 2013
"Everything i could have asked for"
Hotel was everything i could have asked for! My girlfriend and I were very pleased with our accommodations. The rooms were clean, spacious, and very pretty and comfortable. The beds are very comfortable. The service was great, everyone was very friendly and prompt. I really enjoyed the breakfast, bar, and pool area as well! It is also a great location, outside of the city but was only a 15-30 drive to everywhere we wanted to go.
2 night romance trip Jun 21, 2013
Brandon
"Nice hotel in Chesterfield, Mo area"
I was very pleased with my stay. I have already recommended this hotel to others. The lobby was decorated very well and very comfortable. The food in the restaurant was very good. Didn't get to take advantage of the pool or hot tub but looked nice. It was also located in a nice area. Little confusing to get to but very nice hotel. thanks
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
susan
good...
6 night trip May 30, 2013
kay
"1 night getaway"
Hotel is decent. Nothing exceptional. Very close to Chesterfield Valley and Chesterfield Mall. We did awake to a knock on our door at 8:30 in the morning by house cleaning. Apparently, house cleaning and the front desk don't communicate too well. There is a breakfast buffet that is offered at the restaurant in the lobby for 9.95. I would recommend plenty of other restaurants in the area though.
1 night romance trip May 26, 2013
Dave Z
"Acknowledged by all employees"
I was greeted by every employee, no matter what position they held. During my stay I had one complaint and it was taken care of immeditaly. I would stay at this hotel again and will recomend it to my friends!!
6 night trip May 11, 2013
"Sufficient - but not outstanding."
Everything was alright. The pool was small, but nice. It did have a nice outdoor seating area availab.e The only issue was that there was no breakfast included. They did have a 9.95 all you can eat menu - but the food was not too good.
Other trip May 19, 2013
maureen
"NOISY"
They put us in a room above some kind of unit that hummed all night and day. We also had kids running up and down the hall. Hotel was nice and may or may not stay again.
2 night trip Apr 26, 2013
"Just ok"
There was an obvious leak from the unit above ours, excessive water damage on ceilings and walls. The double beds are very small and barely sleep 2 people (we are average sized gals too). Pillows appear fluffy but squish paper thin. NO BLACKOUT curtains.
Other trip Mar 25, 2013
"Choose another hotel."
This hotel has gone so downhill I was wondering if we were actually in a Motel 6. They have let it go. Filthy carpet. No upgrades since probably it opened. Hilton shame on you. It's a one of the nicest areas in St. Louis, and since there are many options, choose another hotel.
2 night business trip Dec 24, 2012
Nice hotel, generally a good stay. Only issue we had was that the housekeeping staff cranks the heat up to a stifling 77, and because the windows are sealed shut and "cool" on the thermostat doesn't work during the winter months (as far as we could tell), there's no easy way to get the temp down to a bearable level for sleeping. I left a voicemail for the manager so I hope that will change. They're currently undergoing construction in the lobby area, but that wasn't much of an impact for us in the rooms. Wifi worked great all the way out at the end of the hall. Overall, good stay.
3 night trip Dec 21, 2012
"dissappointed"
Gives this is related to the HIilton brand, I had high expectations. Unfortunately, I was not that impressed. I will have to say the staff was extremely friendly. The breakfast was delicious. The down pillows, comforter and bed were comfortable. The room had a fridge and microwave which came in handy. However, the towels were dingy and there was no ventilation fan in the bathroom. Our shower had some hairs in the tub. The TV was slow to change stations and fuzzy. The furniture was scratched and beat up. People next door to us had there TV blaring at night and the front desk did everything they could to get them to turn it down, but had no luck. So we got no sleep. We were given the option to switch rooms, but at 1 in the morning we didn't feel like packing all of our stuff and moving upstairs.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2012
"family weekend"
Overall it was good and I would come back. I asked for two cribs because I have a 1 year old and a 4 month old but I was only given one. I was a bit disappointed in that. The room was good and clean the pool was okay but needed some repairs done. We order room service and the food was good but pricey for what you get.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2012
"Excellent hotel - great location"
Absolutely loved this hotel. Great location if you are visiting Saint Louis but don't want to be in the direct city. Easy access to highway and close to the magnificent Saint Louis Zoo. Unless we are seeing a Cardinals game...we will be staying at this hotel. Close to mall as well.
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
Sherri
"great and very frienly staff"
Matters was super comfortable , friendly front desk service
1 night trip Aug 3, 2012
Very nice hotel, will stay again. Staff was very helpful
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
"openings when we needed them"
We needed some place close to Clarkson and Baxter Rd., so Hilton Garden Inn was able to fit the bill and had openings on a Cards vs. Cubs weekend.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2012
Marta
"Great for the price..."
We, overall, enjoyed our stay at this hotel. However, the walls were fairly thin and we could hear kids running hard down the hall over and over (there was a little league team in the hotel that weekend that were not very well supervised). Also, there was a party going on the lawn outside our room and we were on the 2nd story that we could hear clearly. Fortunately, they quieted down about 10:00 p.m. but it was distracting. It might sound picky but the bathroom door automatically shut every time you opened it so you did not have the option of leaving it open which was hard when we were trying to get the steam off the mirrors. The bed was good though and so were the pillows (and we have a fantastic bed at home so are particularly when it comes to beds and pillows. Not as good as home but not bad either. The towels were fairly thick too and everyone was friendly and the room was very clean.
Other trip Jul 23, 2012
Trudy
"Great selection of food very close by!"
Great hotel and a great selection of resturaunts close by. We did find the comute to Six Flags seemed alot farther than indicated. Took about 35 minutes event thought the info received from Hotels.com stated 12 miles away.
2 night trip Jul 13, 2012
"Very nice stay"
Comfortable
2 night trip Jul 4, 2012
S p
"Close to freeway and restaurants"
I have stayed here before - very clean,staff great. My room was great except this time the bathroom door kept slamming shut so I had to put my briefcase in front of it. It also needed some WD40 really creeky - like in a haunted house. But usually everything is great here - they can fix these things easily.
1 night trip Jun 25, 2012
"Nice stay just outside of St. Louis."
Very friendly staff, my husband left a note asking for different amounts of tea/sugar to be left and it was! Nice touch having the rolling carts to help with luggage. Easy checkin and checkout. We went to the St. Louis zoo, arch, Children's Museum and Magic House and all were in a nice driving distance to the hotel.
Other trip Jun 24, 2012
"slept like a baby"
I booked this hotel for a getaway for my husband and I. It was absolutely perfect. The service was excellent, the staff was , and the room was very clean and comfortable. Loved it!!
2 night romance trip Jun 8, 2012
"100 places to eat"
Overall good. Only complaint, tv was very shaky.Cut out a lot.
2 night trip May 26, 2012
"close to many good amenites"
There for a conference. Was annoyed that the designated smoking area was located right next to the conference hall. Would make it great for a reception, but when you're sitting in a conference it gets annoying listening to coughing, hacking and cackling, throughout the day. Post a sign or something letting people know they are being heard.
2 night business trip Apr 26, 2012

Very friendly staff and a very good atmosphere. Room was clean and nice.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014

"優れた立地"
食事も歩いて数分の所にあり良かった
1 night trip May 24, 2014
Tanesan
JP
"Nice hotel, close to Interstate Highway"
All in all a nice hotel, but north side is to Interstate Highway and not so quiet.
Other trip Sep 17, 2012