All hotels in Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
1-9 Grosvenor TerraceGreat Western Road, GlasgowScotlandG12 0TAUnited Kingdom, ‏‎855-239-9397

Delicious food
    Bad internet service
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Nice Hotel, 10 minutes from SECC"
Great welcome very efficient and friendly staff. Bo Bar recommended, food excellent and good value for money .Hotel very stylish.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"VERY HAPPY FROM SHETLAND"
Very comfortable and staff were all , without exception, friendly and helpful - it was worth that little extra cost
Response by Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
Dear Anonymous Thank you for your review of the Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor following your visit. It was fantastic to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I have taken this opportunity to share this with the entire team. Thank you once again for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Glasgow Grosvenor in the future. Kind Regards
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Good City Hotel"
Stayed at the hotel for a wedding this weekend. Its a lovely clean hotel & staff are very friendly and very efficient. The only negatives is the price which I felt was a little on the steep side and the shower water pressure is poor at best. I would stay at the hotel again if we were to visit Glasgow.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Great Location in the Weat End"
Nice experience apart from having to go through the smokers at the front door! Not nice with children.
Other trip May 5, 2015
sazzle
"First experiences."
This was my first stay in this hotel and overall the experience was excellent with friendly, approachable staff who were only too keen to help. The hotel is comfortable and quiet, and my room was spotlessly clean. I know the hotel is going through an upgrade just now but this didn't impact on my short stay at all. Thanks for a very comfortable stay and I hope to use the hotel in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Angela
"Stay enhanced by hotel"
sumptuous bed! Breakfast very good, especially if you booked breakfast when you checked in as you had a discount. Staff extremely polite and helpful. reception printed off my return boarding pass. Would certainly recommend.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
lindsey
"Super hotel at excellent price. Shame sports cent"
Super hotel at excellent price. Shame sports centre is 3 miles away but otherwise I couldn't fault it.
Other trip May 1, 2015
private trave
"Wonderful hotel in great neighbourhood"
Great luxurious hotel in one of the best districts in Glasgow, Hillhead - close to shops, restaurants and the Subway. Very good service by front desk and bar-restaurant staff. Cozy rooms.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great central hotel"
Great central location which is ideal if you are attending an event at the nearby Oran Mor. Our room was lovely and staff were very friendly. We had some drinks in the bar at night which had a good atmosphere and enjoyed a delicious breakfast yhethe following morning. We'll definitely return!
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Emma
"Great Breakfast"
Best breakfast in quite a while. Quite noisy and parking a nightmarebut a very enjoyable stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 21, 2015
"One of the best experiences/hotels that I have had"
Highly motivated and friendly staff that goes above and beyond to make your stay comfortable. Beats many 5 star hotels The Best Hilton that I have every stayed at.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
W
"Overnight in City"
We stayed here as a bit of a treat and to break our long drive home from the Scottish borders to the north of Scotland. We'd enjoyed a previous stay at the hotel last July when attending a wedding. The hotel is pleasant and comfortable and in a great west end location. The room looked a little 'tired' décor wise and the view wasn't great, but it was clean and comfortable enough. The staff are very pleasant and helpful.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Anne
"Quality hotel in a good location"
Stayed one night for a concert nearby. Convenient location for west end pubs and restaurants. Friendly, helpful staff, comfortable room. Parking next door in multi-storey is a bit tight but everything else was good.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2015
Stayed there for one night on a business trip. Both the stuff and the room were perfect and I would come back in my future trips to Glsagow.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Nice hotel easy acres in a very nice area"
Good check in. Restaurant food was nice although staff seems inexperienced. The Bobar was great and drinks were reasonable affordable for the area. You got to sort out the grouting in the bath and the cracked sink. The hotel is lovely and I had a great night stay. Love it!!
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
Got to Travel!!
"A trip down memory lane - 5*"
Our stay was for overnight - without the kids, as we were heading off to the Hydro for a concert. Being that we held our wedding reception and dance in the Botantic Suite some years ago, it was lovely to come back and relive the memories and having a beautiful room overlooking the Botanic Gardens was the icing on the cake. Breakfast was delicious with anything you would want to have in a fabulous, cosy setting. Staff were friendly and helpful. Overall a fabulous stay. x
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Kenneth
"recommend"
Close to some good bars and restaurants'
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
"Very comfortable hotel rooms"
Very comfortable beds and very clean and brilliant location
kevin
"Nice area and lovely building"
Very limited parking, shower not very hot and although asked for quiet room, was put on first floor just above noisy party night and windows don't fit well so road noisy. Nice breakfast and comfy bed although could be bigger for a deluxe room!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Pleasant hotel in good location."
We stayed for two nights on a special winter deal. The hotel was fine for the money we paid, but I don't feel it would have been value for money if we had paid the full price. Don't get me wrong, it was very nice but not top class. Staff were very nice, girl on check-in was excellent.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Jane
We were visiting our son at University and this was a great place to stay
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
violet
"Excellent hotel and breakfast"
Excellent hotel and really close to good nightlife but not enough to disturb you
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Really good visit, all you could ask for"
Really good quality hotel and the breakfast is as good as you could ever want. Parking isn't so handy though
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"January 2015 Visiting Family"
The Hotel staff are very friendly and helpful, however the rooms could do with being refurbished. Our room was very cold, even after asking reception to sort out the problem! The Hotel facilities were very nice ideal for a group party conference etc! Parking is little awkward (shared with Waitrose)
6 night family trip Jan 10, 2015
"New year stay"
Bed very hard!!!! But hotel not to noise considering it was New Years eve
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Christmas in the West End"
My mother and myself had a couple of excellent rooms and stayed from Christmas eve till the 28th. Food was fab, BoVine restaurant has a great range. The Bobar , the bar, is roomy and well appointed. You will not get drunk here as the service is slower than a week in the jail. If someone orders a cocktail in front of you , have a seat you will be waiting a while. All in all excellent
4 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
Kenny
"Nice surprise"
We got a good deal on the hotel, but wondered what the catch might be. Turns out there wasn't one. Nice hotel, clean, friendly staff and good location. Recommended
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Good location, reasonable hotel"
Tea/coffee facilities in room would be a welcome addition.
3 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
"week end with Sean & Bridget"
relatively expensive for a family stay. Parking lacks convenience, but is serviceable i.e. much better than no parking access. However, great location with pleasant & helpful staff.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
VIRGIL
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent hotel great staff rooms were great,good value for money
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
Cian
"Three day business trip"
The Hilton Grosvenor has an up-market feel about it. The room I had was nicely outfitted and comfortable and the hotel staff were friendly and obliging. I only dined one evening in the restaurant and exhausted the vegetarian options, of which there were very few. Breakfast was excellent especially the creamy scrambled eggs. I was pleased enough to re-book for my next trip to Glasgow. However, my stays are based on Expedia being able to offer a reasonable deal. The standard rate exceeds my budget.
Tony
"Beware room 301"
Very friendly and helpful staff. Hotel corridors are chaotic with the feel of a Chinese Laundry. Bath was not cleaned, towels left in bath were not changed, tee in room cup and spoon sticky from the previous occupant. Never let them put you in room 301, its very tight, its next to the service lift winding engine - so from 7am you get a loud grinding and a vibro bed! and this room is in a blind corner for the in house WiFi - reception was only possible when sitting on the toilet!!!! I have known this hotel since it was rebuilt 30 years ago. but its showing its age.
2 night business trip Nov 9, 2014
"Ask for a quiet room!"
Great staff and great location. The windows are rubbish and therefore the rooms on the road side of the hotel are very noisy. The staff were helpful in giving us another room, but this was just as noisy...I suspect the problem is endemic and long term.
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Lovely hotel"
We stayed for 1 night and it was a lovely experience. Staff all very friendly and our double family room was huge and had everything we needed. Breakfast was delicious with plenty selection. Nice and central too. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Lynnie
"OK for a business trip"
One night business trip. Perfect location in Glasgow's West End. The trendy bars and restaurants of Byres Road are on your doorstep. Comfortable nights sleep but hotel is a bit run down and not what I expected from the Hilton brand.
1 night business trip Oct 30, 2014
Elton
"Great location - helpful staff"
Second stay here, and a great location for exploring the West End and near the underground for getting further afield. We found our room (double delux adjacent to Great Western Road)to be a bit noisy, being right next to the road. The lovely lady on reception moved us to an upper room (double/double delux plus)to the back with noise reducing windows, which was so much better. Will definitely re-book next time we are in town.
4 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
s j
"West End Fun Day"
Nicely modernised older building with smart reception area and classy lounge bar. Staff exceptionally welcoming and attentive - returned to our room to discover a little cake had been left in honour of my approaching birthday (which we had happened to mention to staff members while sharing the lift earlier on that day ) :-) ! Well located at the top end of Byres Road and easy to find with rooftop parking beside Morrisons for £10. We love Ashton Lane with its choice of restaurants and bars and had a lovely lunch in Little Italy on Byres Road.
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2014
"Not a four star"
I stayed in an "executive room"for two nights which I booked nearly a year ago(advance booked a showshow for wife's birthday).I moved room because of the noise from the road,unfortunately the room we were moved to was worse than the first one,the windows wouldn't close so they came up and shut them with cable ties(obviously not a new issue as there were six old cable ties in room). The ties on windows didn't cut down noise so they offered ear plugs;I would have thought paint £114 a night the least we could have expected was a nights sleep. I asked for a top floor room and was told those rooms were more expensive, so apparently if we want a room to sleep in we have to pay more. I brought my gym bag with me and went to find pool and gym unfortunately the gym was about two miles away in their other hotel at Charring cross but was welcome to use it. I have stayed in Hilton hotels many times including the one in Charring Cross(last one was in America September)and never had problems,this experience has made me re-evaluate my opinion of Hilton chain.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
Relan
"Quality West End Stay"
I stayed at the hotel for two nights whilst visiting family in Glasgow. The staff were warm and friendly on arrival and the room, although quite small, had everything needed for a short stay. The window was open and so the room was fresh but quite cool for my arrival on an October evening. We had dinner in Bovine on the first night and the food was super although the portion size is a tad short of generous. The waiting staff were cheery and very efficient. My second nights sleep was interrupted by some revelers playing rounders on Byres Road at 3am and if my hotel windows had been double glazed, then perhaps it would not have disturbed me as it did. The only real disappointment was the breakfast, also served in Bovine. The food was not piping hot and generally not the quality expected from a Hitlon hotel, in particular the black pudding and sausage were bland and uninteresting.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Great location and very helpful staff."
Stayed 2 nights. Upgraded to superior room as husband not very well and needed extra space. Normal rooms have only one double bed - no twin beds. Room great and location just what we needed to visit relatives near University. Surrounding area good for cafes, restaurants and shops. Botanic Gardens just across the road. Had a really great trip.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
oldpragmatist
"Always enjoy my stay here."
I stay here fairly often, the only drawbacks I would point out, charging for premium Internet and the lack of air condition. However, don't let that put you off, this hotel is fabulous. Great location, fantastic staff and wonderful food served downstairs.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
JohnnieM
Hotel in the main was fine. One slight problem was the extractor fan in the toilet did not function. The one big advantage is the location especially for restaurants, museums and ORAN Mor ( a PLAY, a PIE and a Pint).
3 night trip Oct 3, 2014
"Lovely city hotel with friendly staff"
My husband and myself stayed here for our wedding night and it was very relaxing. Staff were friendly especially the reception staff. The Room was very clean and spacious.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Cheryl
"Excellent Hotel."
We recently spent one night at this fantastic hotel,from the moment we checked the staff were pleasant and very helpful.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"nice hotel. good location"
only gripe was the lack of air conditioning. Although there was a fan provided so not too bad. Restaurant Bo-vine served excellent food and drinks not too expensive. Breakfast good too.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
steve
"Great weekend break"
The hotel is beautifully decorated with wonderful, friendly staff who cannot do enough for you and is situated in the heart of the west end of Glasgow; perfect for exploring the great local area. I honestly can't find fault with this hotel and would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2014
Nicole Collins
"Lovely staff"
The first room offered was by the lifts but the staff were very helpful in finding us somewhere quieter. Overall I would rate the friendliness and helpfulness of all the staff we met as very good. Room average.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
"Great hotel, great location, great staff"
Perfect location for Glasgow's fashionable West end. Lovely decor and rooms . Staff superb, very welcoming, even to our little dog. Sent a surprise 'good luck' cake to my son who was competing in a tennis tournament..it was decorated with tennis rackets! I left some expensive jewellery behind when I checked out and the wonderful housekeeping team returned it special delivery to me.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Nicola
"Perfect Hotel"
We stay here often as it is situated in the cultural west end of Glasgow with lots of good restaurants and bars but a short underground journet takes you in to the centre of Glasgow for retail therapy! The rooms are maintained to a very high standard with large comfy beds. Food is terrific, especially breakfast. I will continue to stay here regularly!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Muriel
"disappointed"
we had a late arrival - room had a curtain missing therfore we couldn't shut out the light. Ther was also no remote control for the TV. Our room was changed but not what you want at 1 in the morning. Also no member of the managment team apologised. The room was clearly not fit for service and should not have been allocated to an arriving guest.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014