All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here21 N Juniper St, Philadelphia, PA, 19107, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Nice hotel in an excellent location in Philly."
Nice hotel in an excellent location in downtown Philly. Plenty of places to eat and close to everything to do in Philly. Only downside I saw was the parking. It is $50 per day to park on top of the nightly rate. That's a little excessive in my opinion. That is 40% of what my nightly rate.
Other trip Feb 12, 2015
jp
"College Tour Visit"
Centrally located. Kind and efficient staff. Our room was clean and spacious enough for a family of 4.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
erika
"As expected"
Very nice. We were in town for a charity event and the hotel is located a block away from the venue. Standard hotel but in great shape.
2 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
david
"downtown Philly weekend"
Great hotel. Perfect downtown location. I don't recommend the food from the inhouse restaurant. But excellent bar tender makes it a good place to get a drink.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Stephen
"Morimoto"
Hotel was fairly dope. Room was dope. Couch was only fairly dope. Bed is cap squishy... so it's like somewhat dope. Location was dope, valet is fairly cluttered and non-dope.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Matthew Mouse
"Magical Weekend Getaway"
Anthony at the front desk was incredible. He was friendly and professional and went the extra mile to make sure our stay was perfect. The hotel is beautiful and the staff is very helpful. The only negative is the lack of a parking garage of their own. But we got over that quickly.
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
K Chris
"Great choice"
Perfect location for family get away in philadelphia. Centrally located, lots of restaurants and take out options. Kids had a blast in the pool, very family friendly. Room was large enough to accommodate 2 adults and 3 children comfortably.
2 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Cliff
"Amazing"
Wonderful
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great hotel - misleading Pool Pics"
Enjoyed the hotel a lot. The location was perfect, the room was great. Our only complaint is that the pictures of the pool did not match reality. I wish they would have a more realistic picture of that area. It was ok - but we were looking for a hotel with a terrific pool and partially picked this one based on the pics, when actually it was a small and dark area.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Safe and convenient right in the heart of the city"
Conveniently located, quiet, clean room and excellent service
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2015
"Wonderful stay, a couple of small complaints"
The hotel was beautiful and our room was wonderfully spacious and clean. It is in a great location, right by city hall which is not only scenic but also convenient. Two complaints: 1. There is no room service through the hotel. Room service is outsourced to Chili's which does not include a breakfast option. 2. Slow elevators. Nothing would prevent me from staying again (especially for the deal we got!), but these were inconveniences.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
"Too many extra charges"
The hotel is warm and beautiful, but they charged us $25 for a rollaway bed and $50 to park our car. Excessive and unnecessary. The bed should have been free and the car should have been $5 more than the parking lot they took it to as opposed to $25 more that they charged. That, and we had to wait 40 minutes to retrieve our car.
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2015
"EXCELLENT"
We stayed in Center City to celebrate my husbands birthday. We love spending time in Center City because the city offers so much - there's always something to do. We were only there for one evening and arrived late but check-in was easy, rooms were very clean but small, friendly service and great location. Valet is VERY EXPENSIVE.....we parked at a lot down the street for almost half the price. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Very convient location. Beautiful building. Comfortable rooms. Leroy was the best!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Very nice hotel pay for parking"
The hotel itself is beautiful. Only drawbacks are the need to pay additionally for parking and no exhaust fans for the bathroom. As long as u factor in the price to park in Philadelphia this is a great place to stay.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Really nice weekend overall"
Great hotel and staff , and location. No complaints.
mg
"Philadelphia stay"
Everyone we encountered in the hotel and around the city was very helpful and kind a most enjoyable stay.
2 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Charlotte
"Group Trip"
I took about 30 med students to Philly for a weekend meeting. We slept 4-5 to a room and were very comfortable. Rooms were very clean and the hotel was close to a lot of restaurants and areas to explore. Only downside was that they charged quite a bit for parking and the breakfast buffet, but for the price we got the rooms that didn't bother us too much....there is also much cheaper parking in the surrounding area for those looking to save a buck Overall, very happy with the stay and looking forward to next year
Other trip Jan 31, 2015
"travler"
yes, I will be back, enjoyed the staying, but there are couple of things can be upgraded such as comforter and pillows.
1 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Completely Satisfied!"
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Downtown is a nice hotel, with great helpful staff, value priced and located near my events and restaurants. I highly suggest this hotel for a clean, comfy stay!
4 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
James J
"Escape weekend"
we came for an escape weekend! stayed at the Courtyard before, staff we were really nice, especially the front desk staff. We had kind sized bed in our room, would have been nice to have a small sofa along the empty wall, would have given it a more comfy atmosphere. Otherwise, a nice hotel.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Jill
"perfect courtyard report card"
Nice. I enjoyed every minute of my experience.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2015
Carlos
"Great location and wonderful staff"
This location was great (and beautiful). Right in between the Liberty Bell/Independence Hall and the musuem district and close to restaurants and shopping.
2 night family trip Jan 23, 2015
Jill
it was great! we liked our stay there very much! but we needed extra blankets.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Great Hotel in a great location"
The whole experience was fantastic. Staff were all friendly. Check in and out was easy. The room was so nice. We were in walking distance of everything we needed. They have done a great job of remodeling the hotel, but keeping the historical aspects of it.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"review"
They didn't have room service. I thought that was pretty bad.
3 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Hassan
"overnight stay for 4 friends"
Our check-in was quick and easy, security was good [ needed a room key to get off the Lobby floor] and the whole place was clean as could be. Our view of William Penn was excellent as was the ease of getting to restaurants and bars where we enjoyed a much needed reunion
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"A W/Kimpton wannabe with great location"
The hotel is perfectly located across from the exquisite City Hall and just around the square from the indispensable La Colombe coffee shop. It's square in the middle of the city's two main subway lines and just a few blocks from Reading Terminal Market and Federal Donuts. No complaints there. It did surprise me when I returned around 4:30 one afternoon to find my room hadn't been cleaned. When the housekeeper finally knocked I asked her to return after six and she said she'd be gone by then. The next day it went beyond surprise to shock when I returned again around 4:00 and found that the staff *still* had not cleaned my room. They should have taken notice and cleaned earlier on that day. Two days in a row of no cleaning is just plain bad service. My overall impression is that the hotel is trying to position itself as a sort of hip but safe alternative to Kimpton and W hotels, but with service like I received, there is simply no way to compare them with those chains.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Better than expected"
It was really nice and super comfortable. Staff was very nice. Super clean.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Tiare
"A trip to the heart of Philly."
The hotel was great! The location to reading terminal market is awesome. Just a short walk to an amazing look into what makes philly a must on any travelers list.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"Great location, clean"
This hotel is conveniently located walking distance to most attractions. The rooms are excellent and it has many amenities. Parking is expensive nearby so factor that into the price.
1 night business trip Jan 17, 2015
Jeryl
"Philadelphia visit"
I was very impressed with this hotel. I was surprised that I was told that there was no availability for my stay dates, but did find a room here through hotels.com. The rooms were lovely and clean. The staff was courteous. I think that heavier quilts for the beds are needed. I also feel that the food services are too limited. I would prefer 24/7 room service and more of a choice of food services than the one lobby restaurant. And better choice of TV channels would be nice. But the free in room WiFi is a real plus.
1 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Robin
"Winter wedding"
Attended a wedding. The staff was amazing accommodating such a large group that stayed there.
4 night family trip Jan 6, 2015
Lori
"Comfortable Hotel, Great Location"
Was in Philadelphia for a dinner and needed a place to stay. This hotel was centrally located, very comfortable and the staff was great. The building is beautiful too.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
myl
"10"
Missing chocolate on my pillows . Can't wait to return .
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
love having fun
Me and my toddler thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and the food was delicious!
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
Nabillah
"Beyond my expectations!"
My boyfriend and I stayed at the hotel for a weekend getaway for our anniversary. Everyone from the time we checked in to the time we checked out were extremely friendly and nice! We LOVED the location! Close to EVERYTHING!!! I would definitely stay at this hotel again! Everything was perfect and more than what i was expecting.
1 night romance trip Dec 27, 2014
Emily
"Great view, location and price"
The junior suite was large and attractive, with great views of the Philly skyline. Location is also amazing, with the building being close to pretty much everything. It was also very quiet. The few negatives are that there was no turn-down service (I like my complimentary bottles of water!) and there are too few elevators (waits were long and they were always crowded).
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Rhyan
"Outstanding hotel in Center City."
This hotel is amazing! My partner and I have stayed at many hotels in the U.S., Latin America & Europe, and this one was by far one of our favorites. There's literally almost nothing negative we can say about the hotel and in many ways it's among the best we have experienced. In fact, I consider it among my top 3 favorite hotel experiences so far. My only regret is that we didn't stay longer during our first stay there but we plan to return to this place when we next stay in Philadelphia. We got a suite so the room price was higher than normal, but well worth it for the quality of the rooms! And even still, the prices in Philadelphia overall are much lower than equivalent properties in NY, Boston or DC and yet the experience was even better. 4.8 Stars. Positives: +Historic municipal building beautifully restored and well appointed as a hotel. +Amazing location literally across the street from the iconic Philadelphia city hall and within walking distance to numerous Philadelphia attractions. +Beautiful and amazingly comfortable hotel suite with enormous rooms and some of the most comfortable furniture we have seen in a hotel. +For a historic building, everything was up to date and looked practically brand new. Negatives: -WiFi service was free/included but it was only OK and could’ve been much faster. Streaming movies on your personal device was not an option on that slow network.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2014
Gabriel
"Wonderful Accomodations"
Came to bury my father and your hospitality made it a lot easier as I didn't have to worry about my acomodations. A very pleasant stay.
2 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Percy Lee
"Good Value"
Location is right across from City Hall. Close enough where you can walk to the main attractions. We were pressed for time, so we drove and fortunately were able to find metered parking on the street close to Liberty Bell. Parking was a major expense. Went to dinner at the other end of Market Street and had to pay $18 for parking. Public parking for overnight is literally next door and it's less expensive than valet parking at the hotel. Neighborhood has homeless people, but lots of tourists since all 3 Marriott hotels are side by side. I would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Christinat
"Great hotel in the center of the city"
The hotel is a very nice, clean hotel with renovated rooms right off of the old City Hall. The services are a bit more basic, but of course it is Courtyard. The staff were very pleasant and the overall hotel is basic but nice. It's probably one of the more lovely Courtyards since it is in the old City Hall Annex. One point to note, there are no rooms safes. I had to unplug the in-room refrigerator due the noise.
3 night family trip Dec 30, 2014
Great hotel great hotel This is all I am going to say.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Excellent hotel"
Excellent location, very helpful staff. Room is clean and comfortable. Will definitely recommend if you are coming to stay in Phil.
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
JaneS
"Delightful"
Great location close to downtown and great eating! Also close to buses and train, shopping, etc. nice facilities, comfy bed/pillows, in room thermostat, big tv with lots of channels (including hbo).
3 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great location in Philly"
Rooms are clean and nicely decorated. Front desk staff was super friendly, will definitely return!!
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
jessica
"Great location!"
Great location - room was comfortable for the two of us and the shower was nice. Would definitely stay again!
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
"Lovely"
Our room was exactly as expected. .. clean and beautiful. Hotel staff was polite. Lobby area is small and under whelming, but does the job. Location is good. Would recommend to friends.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
anonymous
"Very pleased again"
2nd time staying here and very pleased again. Will stay here again
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2014
"missing of comunication"
We had a problem. We asked for a roll way but we didn't get it. Missing of communication between hotel.com and the marriot. So we had to sleep three in a bed
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014