All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
21 N Juniper St, Philadelphia, PA, 19107, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Great hotel - just a valet billing problem"
Other than being charged for two nights of valet parking for two cars when it only applied to one car (and awaiting correction on my credit card) it was a very nice hotel.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"A great hotel in the center of the city."
This was the perfect hotel to explore Philadelphia from, right in the center across from City Hall and a block away from Reading Terminal. It's a very big hotel with some great grand spaces on the ground floor. The rooms are tasteful, and very comfortable.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Edward
"Weekend trip"
Nice room service. Great location
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Great location - poor service"
Came for a 2-night stay after a stay at Sesame Place. Our check-in went terribly as they attendant said we have no reservation even though I had booked more than 6 months prior to our stay. Attendant had to speak with mgr to "see what she could do". This made no sense since I showed her my valid reservation. She came back with the mgr and began checking me in without so much as an apology. Also did not know about the $50 parking fee. They should just roll that in to the price of the hotel. Not a very nice experience after travelling 5 hrs to find out you need to pay $100 for parking over 2 nights. The alternative was to park down the street for $30 per night. Otherwise, our stay was pretty good. The pool and hot tub were clean and not busy. We ended up with a corner room that was spacious. I had booked 2 rooms under the same reservation and they couldn't even put us on the same floor. You can't beat the location, right in the center city near the reading terminal market.
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
The location was perfect, near Reading Terminal Market & City Hall. We had a great view of City Hall, which is gorgeous. The hotel was nice. In an old, historic building but the hotel itself didn't seem old. Parking was a bit expensive, though it seems most hotels downtown are the same.
3 night family trip May 26, 2015
Judy
"Courtyard by Marriott"
Eventhough it was only for one night everything was great. room was comfortable.
1 night family trip May 28, 2015
Mohamed
"Historic Philly"
I had a problem both nights requesting a wake-up call. Both mornings were late. I was unhappy with this service as I had never had this happen, let along twice after mentioning it the first day.
2 night business trip May 27, 2015
carol
"Awesome hotel"
We truly enjoyed our stay.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Courtyard Marriott"
Right next to city hall (great views) and in the heart of center city. Overall the service was fabulous and the room was amazing!
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
We had such a nice stay at the hotel. When we were checking in, there was a long line because it was the beginning of long weekend but we didn't mind. When we checked in at 5 pm, out room was not ready yet so they gave us a pair of complementary breakfast tickets to wait for the room another hour.(BTW, this hotel's restaurant is good. The hot breakfast was buffet style and if you want you can have your omelet and waffle are made to order.) Since the hotel location is right in the center city, we just went outside and did some shopping. Our room was spacious and clean. Our two night stay was excellent.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"Was hoping for great, can't even say it was good"
Not the best experience
1 night romance trip May 24, 2015
"Perfect location & excellent service!"
We attended a wedding in Philly & enjoyed a wonderful stay at a perfect location in Center City. Our beautifully renovated room had a stunning view of City Hall! The restaurant buffet was delicious and had great options for even the pickiest eater-me! Our room was beautiful and very clean; bath products could be better but the hotel service was excellent from check-in to check-out & valet car service. Everything from great shopping, sightseeing & a variety of restaurants are steps from the front or back hotel entrance. Great experience & fabulous location
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
AMELIA
"Allow time for accessing your vehicle..."
Hotel was fine, the trip was primarily to hang out as a family. Two downsides (1) valet parking - regardless of if you call in advance there is a wait for alomost an hour to get your vehicle. This was a hassle with two small kids and cuts into your plans unless your are aware of it. (2) The housekeeper asked if we wanted the room cleaned - uh of course - who wouldn't? It seemed more that SHE did not want to be bothered and less of a concern from her regarding bothering US...other than those minor things the front desk staff was extremely helpful and gracious and the beds were super comfortable. Net/net I would stay there again.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"top notch"
top notch across the board!!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Jeffrey
"Nice hotel, conveniently located."
Nice hotel, conveniently located.
1 night business trip May 20, 2015
"Parking problems"
Parking is almost as expensive as the hotel. Beware. It's a lot less affordable than you think
1 night business trip May 21, 2015
"Overall very good"
Great, only issue with cold breakfast buffet. Plenty of selection but should of had made to order omelette.
Other trip May 24, 2015
"Recently Renovated"
Great View, Spacious Room, Very Trendy Decor for a courtyard hotel.
Other trip May 20, 2015
sam
"Sunday"
Great stay all around and helpful staff.
1 night business trip May 17, 2015
Lee
The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the room spacious and comfortable, the pool clean and refreshing, and the restaurant exceeded our expectations -- not once, but twice.
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Great hotel & kids friendly too"
Our second visit this year - the kids loved the pool! The staff is wonderful with the kids and couldn't have been any more helpful. All this plus a fantastic location within walking distance to many of Philadelphia's attractions.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Marriott misery"
Had to call for toilet paper, remote control didn't work, and a jack hammer was being used all night outside our room miserable experience
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
melvin
"Great Experience"
Everything was great! Staff was friendly, check in was quick and easy, room was clean and lovely. And the beds were very comfortable! My friend, who notoriously has a bad time sleeping in hotel beds, said it was the best she's slept in a hotel in ages. Overall, a lovely, cost-friendly place to stay, perfectly located near all of the attractions in Center City.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
"Great stat"
I enjoyed it. Staff was excellent.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Kendria
front desk staff quick and efficient housekeepers were very helpful in giving directions
Other trip May 13, 2015
"Convention Center hotel space"
The hotel was great and the view from our room was very nice facing the center of Juniper. The only complaint I would have is that valet got backed up because of the rush of people there for comicon and I waited about 25minutes to get my car out of the main line of traffic and actually into the hotel's valet area. There is actually a 24 hr parking lot around the other side of the block from the main entrance to the hotel that is cheaper to park in if you don't mind a short walk. I recommend that over using the valet service.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Carissa
"Great Hotel, Terrible Valet"
Pros: The hotel itself was fantastic. Room was good and bed was very comfortable. Service at the front desk was also very good. Very affordable for that location in Philly! Cons: The valet service was absolutely horrendous especially after checkout. Yes, it was Saturday but it took over 75 minutes for them to retrieve our vehicle from a parking garage 2 blocks away. I tried to retrieve it myself and they would not let me. They only had 2 or 3 runners and it would take 15-20 minutes per car. Unacceptable.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
No fan in shower and toilet area Otherwise great stay
Other trip May 10, 2015
"centrally located, easy to find"
able to check in early, friendly staff, good location
Other trip May 9, 2015
nina
"great family trip"
Great location in the heart of the city. Everyone was friendly. I used this hotel as a small family get away and it was perfect. Pool had a lot of chlorine though.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Sean
Parking was pricey other than that it was good.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"Marriott Penn Relay stayover"
I enjoyed my stayed, the breakfast was great and the ambience of the hotel along with the workers was great. I especially like the courtesy of the staff.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
patrick
"Another pleasant stay!"
This was our second time staying at Courtyard Marriott. It is a clean, comfortable, friendly, convenient hotel, and we enjoyed our stay yet again. Loved the fruit-filled cold water near the lobby! Nice touch. There could have been one or two more staff at Reception to check-in; we were waiting in a long line for some time before a second person came out to assist. Also, the room was missing a guide (with a list of hotel & nearby amenities). Not a huge deal, since we were only staying one night--I didn't even call downstairs about it--but it would have been beneficial.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"GREAT STAY"
Lovely hotel, very luxurious and worth every penny
3 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Good room / employees, bad everything else"
Room was fairly clean and employees were very nice. Room service (Chili's) was awful; took an hour, was very expensive, was cold, and left out ingredients/pieces. Power went out one evening, then cable stayed out for a few days. Ordered a wake-up call that never came (to get up for an important presentation -- thank goodness I had a backup!). Parking is expensive ($50/night) and valets took a long while to bring us our car. Do not recommend.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Very nice, but..."
Helpful, pleasant employees. Surprised at the modern room in a lovely old building, but the room was clean and well appointed. Down side is that for a premium price they don't even include breakfast and charge 18 dollars if you choose to eat there. We found a nice diner a few blocks away and ate for half that price, including the tip. The cost for valet parking was 50 dollars plus tip at drop off and pick up. There are parking garages within one block solook for them instead, for a 20 dollar savings per day. The hotel, room and employees were all fine.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Kris
Perfect location, clean, and friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Reading Market for life."
Great place to stay Reading Market is super close and a must see and do.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Nathan
Excellent experience. Clean hotel in very convenient location
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Awesome"
Great place and close to main attractions
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Darrin
Great location. We were in town for the Hot Chocolate 15K race. The hotel was in a perfect location and was awesome.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Brenda
"Marriott Courtyard in Philly"
Great hotel with a great location. A little hard to initially drive to but the rooms are well appointed and the hotel is within walking distance to a number of great restaurants. We got in late (2:30am) and the night clerk was not the friendliest but all the other staff more than made up for her grumpiness!
2 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
Laurie
"Right downtown, walking to reading market."
Downtown location, you can buy things at Reading market, which within 3 minutes walking. Walk to historical independent hall about 15 minutes. I really like it.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
We were here for a volleyball tournament and it was very convienent to the Convention Center, easy walk. We parked at a garage literally right behind the hotel.The only disapointment was the service in the hotel restaurant, it was extremely slow and never came to check on us ot see if we needed anything. The restof the hotel staff were very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Pam
"Hotel was very accommodating."
The hotel was very nice- I spent the night to visit Philadelphia. It was conveintely located in center city near all hot spots. Unfortunately our room did not have the best view out the window but it didn't really hinder our experience. The bed was super comfortable and the shower head was excellent! It had everything we needed except laundry detergent in the office market. The hot tub could have been a little hotter too! Overall I enjoyed the stay- it was very comfortable and memorable experience. The people were very nice as well!!
steven
"Nice hotel, good location"
The staff is very nice. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Lays
I go to Philadelphia a lot and I would definitely add this spot to my top 3 favorites. Great pool and gym.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Shana
I love the Courtyard in Philadelphia, it Isn't the most expensive but it's centrally Located, clean and comfortable and I stay here all the time. I highly recommend it for a date night In the city.
"Happy but.not happy"
It was mice. Only one thing didnt have the room I booked gave me a smaller bed and room but no refund on the price. That I didnt like. Isnt that why you book the room before hand so you get what you pay for just saying. I have another trip planned with hotel.com I hope it doesnt had the next time!
Nicholas
"Good for the price"
We celebrated my birthday in Center City and stayed at the Courtyard on a Saturday night. We usually prefer the Loews, which was over $300 for the same night, while the Courtyard was only $150. Check in was a bit slow...we asked for a room on a high floor and were told there was only 1 room ready (this was at 5pm). The room itself was clean and the bed was comfortable; however it was very warm in there and the AC took several hours to kick in, even at the lowest temperature setting. There was no option to check out on the TV, which is always convenient, but they did grant us a late checkout and they have a phone number you can easily call when you leave. Ice machines are located at one end of a long hallway of rooms, and we were pretty far away, but it wasn't a huge deal. Overall I'd give the Courtyard a good rating - there is nothing special about it, but it was adequate for an overnight stay and also in a great location!
Marisa