All hotels in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America
21 N Juniper St, Philadelphia, PA, 19107, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"Great stat"
I enjoyed it. Staff was excellent.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Kendria
"Convention Center hotel space"
The hotel was great and the view from our room was very nice facing the center of Juniper. The only complaint I would have is that valet got backed up because of the rush of people there for comicon and I waited about 25minutes to get my car out of the main line of traffic and actually into the hotel's valet area. There is actually a 24 hr parking lot around the other side of the block from the main entrance to the hotel that is cheaper to park in if you don't mind a short walk. I recommend that over using the valet service.
1 night trip with friends May 9, 2015
Carissa
"Great Hotel, Terrible Valet"
Pros: The hotel itself was fantastic. Room was good and bed was very comfortable. Service at the front desk was also very good. Very affordable for that location in Philly! Cons: The valet service was absolutely horrendous especially after checkout. Yes, it was Saturday but it took over 75 minutes for them to retrieve our vehicle from a parking garage 2 blocks away. I tried to retrieve it myself and they would not let me. They only had 2 or 3 runners and it would take 15-20 minutes per car. Unacceptable.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"great family trip"
Great location in the heart of the city. Everyone was friendly. I used this hotel as a small family get away and it was perfect. Pool had a lot of chlorine though.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Sean
"Marriott Penn Relay stayover"
I enjoyed my stayed, the breakfast was great and the ambience of the hotel along with the workers was great. I especially like the courtesy of the staff.
1 night family trip Apr 25, 2015
patrick
"Another pleasant stay!"
This was our second time staying at Courtyard Marriott. It is a clean, comfortable, friendly, convenient hotel, and we enjoyed our stay yet again. Loved the fruit-filled cold water near the lobby! Nice touch. There could have been one or two more staff at Reception to check-in; we were waiting in a long line for some time before a second person came out to assist. Also, the room was missing a guide (with a list of hotel & nearby amenities). Not a huge deal, since we were only staying one night--I didn't even call downstairs about it--but it would have been beneficial.
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
"GREAT STAY"
Lovely hotel, very luxurious and worth every penny
3 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Good room / employees, bad everything else"
Room was fairly clean and employees were very nice. Room service (Chili's) was awful; took an hour, was very expensive, was cold, and left out ingredients/pieces. Power went out one evening, then cable stayed out for a few days. Ordered a wake-up call that never came (to get up for an important presentation -- thank goodness I had a backup!). Parking is expensive ($50/night) and valets took a long while to bring us our car. Do not recommend.
2 night business trip Apr 23, 2015
"Very nice, but..."
Helpful, pleasant employees. Surprised at the modern room in a lovely old building, but the room was clean and well appointed. Down side is that for a premium price they don't even include breakfast and charge 18 dollars if you choose to eat there. We found a nice diner a few blocks away and ate for half that price, including the tip. The cost for valet parking was 50 dollars plus tip at drop off and pick up. There are parking garages within one block solook for them instead, for a 20 dollar savings per day. The hotel, room and employees were all fine.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Kris
Perfect location, clean, and friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
"Reading Market for life."
Great place to stay Reading Market is super close and a must see and do.
3 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
Nathan
Excellent experience. Clean hotel in very convenient location
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Awesome"
Great place and close to main attractions
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Darrin
Great location. We were in town for the Hot Chocolate 15K race. The hotel was in a perfect location and was awesome.
1 night trip with friends Apr 3, 2015
Brenda
"Marriott Courtyard in Philly"
Great hotel with a great location. A little hard to initially drive to but the rooms are well appointed and the hotel is within walking distance to a number of great restaurants. We got in late (2:30am) and the night clerk was not the friendliest but all the other staff more than made up for her grumpiness!
2 night business trip Apr 2, 2015
Laurie
"Right downtown, walking to reading market."
Downtown location, you can buy things at Reading market, which within 3 minutes walking. Walk to historical independent hall about 15 minutes. I really like it.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Clean and comfortable"
We were here for a volleyball tournament and it was very convienent to the Convention Center, easy walk. We parked at a garage literally right behind the hotel.The only disapointment was the service in the hotel restaurant, it was extremely slow and never came to check on us ot see if we needed anything. The restof the hotel staff were very helpful and courteous.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
Pam
"Hotel was very accommodating."
The hotel was very nice- I spent the night to visit Philadelphia. It was conveintely located in center city near all hot spots. Unfortunately our room did not have the best view out the window but it didn't really hinder our experience. The bed was super comfortable and the shower head was excellent! It had everything we needed except laundry detergent in the office market. The hot tub could have been a little hotter too! Overall I enjoyed the stay- it was very comfortable and memorable experience. The people were very nice as well!!
steven
"Nice hotel, good location"
The staff is very nice. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Lays
I go to Philadelphia a lot and I would definitely add this spot to my top 3 favorites. Great pool and gym.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
Shana
I love the Courtyard in Philadelphia, it Isn't the most expensive but it's centrally Located, clean and comfortable and I stay here all the time. I highly recommend it for a date night In the city.
"Happy but.not happy"
It was mice. Only one thing didnt have the room I booked gave me a smaller bed and room but no refund on the price. That I didnt like. Isnt that why you book the room before hand so you get what you pay for just saying. I have another trip planned with hotel.com I hope it doesnt had the next time!
Nicholas
"Good for the price"
We celebrated my birthday in Center City and stayed at the Courtyard on a Saturday night. We usually prefer the Loews, which was over $300 for the same night, while the Courtyard was only $150. Check in was a bit slow...we asked for a room on a high floor and were told there was only 1 room ready (this was at 5pm). The room itself was clean and the bed was comfortable; however it was very warm in there and the AC took several hours to kick in, even at the lowest temperature setting. There was no option to check out on the TV, which is always convenient, but they did grant us a late checkout and they have a phone number you can easily call when you leave. Ice machines are located at one end of a long hallway of rooms, and we were pretty far away, but it wasn't a huge deal. Overall I'd give the Courtyard a good rating - there is nothing special about it, but it was adequate for an overnight stay and also in a great location!
Marisa
"Loved it!"
My husband and I loved it so much we spent most of the day just relaxing in the room! Great view. Super clean and comfortable and friendly staff made out trip wonderful! We will definitely stay there again.
Jessamine
"A pleasure"
Perfect get away great location clean snd modern Will stay again
1 night trip with friends Mar 21, 2015
Victoria
"Weekend Trip"
Didn't spend much time in the hotel, but they let us check in 7 hours early, rooms were clean and comfortable, hotel is in a great location and they looked after our bags when we checked out. Not the most testing of trips but couldn't ask for much more.
Matthew
"Great location. Walking distance to everything."
Reading market is right next door for groceries or whole meals. Easy walk to all of the historical sites as well as museum row. Gym was much bigger than I expected. On-site restaurant was affordable and tasty. Micro brews on tap. Room was spacious and clean. Stayed five nights. Elevators were a bit slow to the higher floors (I was on 12), but not unbearable. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Great hotel with easy access to the city"
This hotel was great. We ate at a Maggiano's nearby and was able to walk to the restaurant. We also went to a concert at the Wells Fargo Center and were able to use Uber to get back and forth. We had no worries about concert parking. It was a great trip.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great!"
I found it a bit expensive....
2 night business trip Mar 8, 2015
Tali
"Great hotel, conveniently located"
Great experience at this hotel, located in a beautifully renovated historic landmark. Beautiful 1926 lobby, spacious and lofty rooms, with superb black & white plus touch of grey decoration, great bathroom, furniture, fixtures. Rooms are very quiet, staff is friendly and efficient. In addition the place is very central and close to everything. Good restaurants around, shopping, nightlife... And great special rates! I will come back!
3 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Olivier
"Downtown ease.."
Very busy day for check in, got there early 1:30 and valet parking was already full! Staff was efficient and manager was able to find us parking. Confusing layout as Marriott has 3 hotels joined- we ended up going up the elevator of wrong building. Hot tub was nice, but a group was I it and no more room. Room was nice, quiet, darling curtains. Best part was hotel connected to convention center and across the street from reading Terminal.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
"Great location!"
My only criticism is that the registration desk is very small and has two few stations for such a large hotel. I also would have liked to have recent Movies on Demand in the room. On the plus side, the room was pretty large, with the sink in a foyer outside of the bathroom. And the location is great!
2 night business trip Mar 6, 2015
Barry
"Convenient spot to stay"
Convenient location to walk to liberty bell, museums, reading terminal market. Directly next to city hall, 13th st trolley & subway. Beds were comfy, rooms have a fridge in them.
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Greg
"perfect location"
Went to the Flower Show. Perfect location.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
Michele
"A fantastic hotel for a great price"
This is a wonderful hotel. Location is perfect and the beds are the most comfortable I've ever slept on. I would highly recommend this hotel for any stay in Philly.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Nice hotel close close to flower show."
Very nice room. Clean and comfortable. Wi fi in room was easy to access. one small complaint, coffee maker needed to be replaced, hot water tube was broken and unable to fill cup.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
"Beautiful hotel, horrible customer service."
Front desk offered terrible customer service. Beautiful hotel, conveniently located in downtown Philadelphia, but I'd rather be treated pleasantly by another hotel. No plans on visiting again.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Downtown
Dear Brittany, Thank you for choosing Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown during your recent visit to the area. We appreciate your positive comments about our convenient location and outstanding historic building. We were disappointed to learn that you did not receive our usual outstanding service from our front desk staff. We assure you that this is not our normal standard, as we normally receive praise from our guests regarding our staff service but obviously failed during your visit. We appreciate the feedback as we are always striving to improve and we do hope that you will stay with us again should you return to the area.
Brittany
"Convenient to Flower Show"
Very clean hotel, nice amenities, convenient to downtown shopping and restaurants. There was even a Starbucks right in the lobby of our hotel.
Tammy
"Ok for families."
Stayed one night with family. I do not recommend Valet parking at the hotel, there is parking around the corner north on broad for $23 a day. The pool is not clean, but filled with lots of chlorine. Location of hotel is nice.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Girls Weekend"
The room was appropriate for 4 ladies, comfy and adequate space. Location was convenient to walk to all the places we wanted to go. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Sue
"Philly"
It was great! We had a beautiful room with a great view
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
Had a great stay doing the flower show room service was good great location in center city
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"great experience"
It was great no complaints
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Virginia
"Right next to City Hall.GREAT location for walking"
Nice hotel with good views of surrounding downtown buildings, easy access to Chinatown, historic areas, Rittenhouse Square. The hotel actually was originally the City Hall Annex, designed by Philip Johnson.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
It felt as if the stuff barely noticed us. other than that, hotel is wonderful.
Other trip Feb 26, 2015
susan richards
"Great first time in Philly"
Brooke was exceptional.what a way to enter the hotel and city for the first time! The staff was very professional and helpful. Would definitely recommend this hotel too friends and family.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
"Mrs. Crystal Bell"
the hotel was beautifuland I enjoyed my overall stay.However, there was one staff member that was rude and loud during a question about the valet parking.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Downtown
Thank you for choosing Courtyard Philadelphia Downtown during your recent visit to the area. We were pleased to learn that you enjoyed our hotel overall. However, we sincerely apologize that one of our staff members responded inappropriately when you asked about valet parking. We appreciate the feedback as we are constantly striving to improve. We do hope that you will stay with us again should you return to the area.
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
crystal
"A"
Great place right in city center. The walls were a little thin, but otherwise very nice and modern hotel.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Nice and relaxing stay, really enjoyed the environment and surroundings.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nice location...decent stay"
We recently stayed over Valentine’s Day weekend and we were fairly comfortable. We travel often and stay at plenty of hotels, so we have a good frame of reference when it comes to comfort during a hotel stay. We stayed in a standard room with one king bed, but our bed was not king size. It was definitely a queen size bed, as we have a true king bed at home. It was not a deal breaker, but definitely unexpected. The room was a spacious and we even had an L-shaped couch on one end, which made the room cozier. We had a nice size flat screen TV and the view outside was lovely. You are close to the nightlife and museums, so it’s a nice stroll in warmer weather. On the more negative side, the buffet breakfast offered in the hotel restaurant was quite pricey, as well as the car valet service. Expect to spend about $50 on breakfast for two and about the same per night for the valet service. They have a 24 hour fitness center, but the TV screens on the machines do not work properly, which can be annoying. The toiletries in the room are sparse and inconsistent. One night we had a bar of soap, but not the other. Overall, it was a nice location and a decent stay. We would stay here again, but would be open to staying at another hotel in the area as well.
3 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015