All hotels in Bothell, Washington, United States of America
3850 Monte Villa Pkwy, Bothell, WA, 98021, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Our stay at Bothell Hotel & Suites"
A great value. Easy fast check in and out and friendly helpful staff and crew. Room was clean and spacious with fridge & microwave, king bed was firm and the noise level was not bad as some others suggest. AC/heater worked fine and the windows actually opened to get some fresh NW air. Pool was clean and kid friendly. Easy freeway access but in somewhat of a park-like business district. Self serve breakfast was surprisingly nice with a good variety. No restaurants or stores within walking distance, but lots of options, including Ivar's, within a short drive. Definitely gets a thumbs up.
Response by Bothell Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking time to write a review on our hotel. I am glad that we were able to meet all of your expectations and hopefully we get another opportunity to have you stay with us again in the future.
3 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
Gerry
"Too expensive"
I was not impressed with the hotel at all. The sign on the front was a banner over an old name. The beds were rock hard and the carpet in our room was coming up. There wasn't a lot of variety for breakfast. I don't think it was worth the price I paid for it. I will never stay there and would not recommend it to anyone.
Response by Bothell Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking time to write a review on our hotel. I do apologize that we did not meet all of your expectations when you stayed with us. We do try to meet all of our expectations. Hopefully, you would give us another opportunity to go above and beyond your expectations.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Business trip to Bothell"
Very pleasant stay although the hotel is still in transition so everything was not ready. Yet it did not impact my stay. Hotel breakfast area was quite busy due to families with kids.
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Teren
Very comfortable room for our family! The pool was larger than some and was open until 11:00 which was nice for the kids who had been couped up in the car much of the day. Rooms were quiet and clean.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
It's quite a distance to downtown (30 min without traffic), but it was a nice quiet hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Katie
"Note terrible but not great"
While we would possibly stay at this facility again, I would request a shower/room that did not have mold spores present and visible.
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Rogelio
"Suite options are great when you have kids!!!"
Great breakfast options, pool was a little run down, but my kids liked it regardless. The king suite was perfect. The kids slept in the "living room" part so it felt like a mini condo. It was pretty quiet the night we were there. Service was great and we will be back!
Response by Bothell Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on our hotel. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay. Hopefully, we get another opportunity to have you stay with us again in future.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
Wesley
This hotel was more than we expected. The rooms were large. The staff was friendly and helpful. We would return if we were ever in the area.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Ken
"Nothing remarkable about this hotel"
It is an Ok hotel for a short stay. The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is generally clean but a bit worn down. Breakfast is Ok (apples, bananas, cereal, waffles, bagels), surprisingly no eggs or cream cheese which is typical in such hotels.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Julia
Business traveler. Hotel is super clean and quite. Easy to get to but far enough back from the freeway that there is virtually no noise...just what I needed. Will stay here again.
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
Ed
"Hadn't heard of Bothell Hotel & Suites, so I wasn't sure.."
The room was a bit small. The sofa bed when let out touched the King size bed. We Could not walk between the two to the other side of the room. The room was clean & smelled fresh (opposed to stale & old). Hadn't heard of Bothell Suites, so I wasn't sure...but found out it used to be a Marriott. Breakfast had eggs & sausage. Pool was clean & bright. I would stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Alexis
"Excellent Accommodations"
I didn't realize when I made the reservation that this hotel had recently been rebranded from one of my favorite hotel chains and is now operating independently. As an independent they have kept most of the positive aspects of the hotel chain, and I consider this to be a great thing. The room we had was very clean and had everything we needed for our one-night stay. I actually kind of wish we had stuck around longer!
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Vernon
Convenient to concert venue at Winery. Still looks and feels like hotel is being remodeled. Dark room decor and light bulbs burnt out
1 night trip Aug 6, 2015
Darlene
"Couldn'r check in until almost midnught"
This was the 2nd time in 2 weeks I stayed at the hotel. When I arrived at 10:30PM to check-in the lobby was full of people and I was told no rooms were ready due to a problem with housekeeping. I ended up waiting 75 minutes to get my room key. Other (irate) customers said they'd been waiting for 3 hours. I'm not sure how the hotel got into this spot but it's not a good sign and will try not to stay there again.
Response by Bothell Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking time to write a review on our hotel. I do apologize that we did not meet all of your expectations when you stayed with us. We do try to meet all of our expectations. Currently, the hotel is going through a transition period to improve the hotel and the guest experience.
3 night business trip Aug 3, 2015
"Upscale affordable"
Very nice!we were especially impressed with the location. Very quiet, very clean and comfortable room However NOT the Very Old Spring Mattress!!we went to Target and purchased a memory foam Topper to sleep well, and it was still not great. The Breakfast was outstanding!! The staff, very friendly and helpful. We would love to come back to stay next year, but only if the beds have been updated. The overall design of the hotel was very Trendy.
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
David R
Great! Going back again!
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
michael
"Broken Tv non working hot tub dead fish smell"
Arrived at the hotel and found that in our suit the sofa bed didn't have any sheets or blankets nor none anywhere in the room. We booked this room for 5 people. Tv with sofa was so fuzzy you couldn't see the picture it was useless. Tv in bedroom didn't have a remote and was a pain to change the channel. No tv guide or channel listings. This was terrible with 3 kids and 2 adults. Swimming pool smelled like dead fish!! Hot tub didn't work and smelled even worse than the pool. After the kids swam a little (couldn't stand the smell) they had to shower and wash their suits since the fish odder was so bad. Didn't go back that pool could not have been healthy. Only 1 attendant on duty for a full hotel. He was kind but couldn't do anything much to help our situation. Continental breakfast on Monday morning was almost all gone 2 hours before breakfast was over. We will not be back.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"My stay at the Bothell"
It was very cozy and I had little to no issues. Maintaince was fixing the ceiling in the hallway outside my room but it did not distrub me much besides the awkard hello leaving my room when I didn't realize he was there. :) Overall, I was satisfied with my room and the services.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nice hotel, large rooms, decent price"
The hotel was fine - nothing too fancy, but the rooms were a good size especially for traveling with a 2 month old. The only thing I noticed was that the shampoo bottle was half empty when we checked in - not really a big deal, we didn't need to use it anyway, but it does make me wonder what else was overlooked/not cleaned. All in all the room seemed fine though, I'd go back if it were the most reasonably priced hotel in the area again!
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"would stay again"
We took a short overnight trip to Seattle with 2 adults and 3 kids. This hotel had 2 queen beds with a fold out couch and a kitchen area. It was clean and well maintained. The breakfast included eggs, sausage, waffles, oatmeal, cold cereal, yogurt and a variety of breads, bagels, toaster muffins and a variety of toppings for everything. The only complaint was when tje sofa bed was folded out it blocked access to the door and the kitchen area. It wasn't a big deal to us though. We wo uld stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
We stayed at Bothell hotel couple of days before our Alaska cruise trip. We also reserved a night after the trip. However, we landed in Seattle a bit early and decide to drive home instead. The manager did allow us to cancel the reservation without additional charge. We really appreciated her kindness and excellent customer services.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
huy
"Hidden Gem for Business Stays"
I was looking for a business hotel that was still relatively close to the company I was visiting. Found this on the hotels.com website and it was clean, quiet, set up for business travelers, and affordable for the customer. I plan to stay here for the balance of my project if possible.
4 night business trip Jul 26, 2015
Janice
This hotel was previously Marriott Spring Hills Suites - with the signage still covered by a banner. I was pleasantly surprised by this smaller suite hotel. Some staff not exactly trained to be the most pleasant and welcoming, but adequate. Seems to be a hotel in transition, but better than expected. Good price.
Response by Bothell Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a review on our hotel. I am glad that we were able to meet your expectations during your stay. Yes, the hotel is currently going through a transition period to improve the hotel and the guest experience. Hopefully we have another opportuniity to have you stay with us again in future.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Glenn
"Nice place to stay for a visit to Woodinville"
One-night stay after a concert at Chateau Ste. Michelle. Located about a ten-minute drive from the Woodinville wineries. The room was clean, bed was comfortable, shower worked fine. The bathroom sink was outside of the bathtub/toilet, which is convenient. Kitchenette with separate sink, small refrigerator, microwave. Staff courteous and helpful. Will stay here again in Sept. for another concert.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
"4PM and rooms were not cleaned"
We arrived at 4pm and the rooms were not cleaned. They gave us a key and had us go see if it had been cleaned. The desk man did not have time but he thought it had not been cleaned and he was right. We went to dinner and got back at 8pm so do not know how long it took to have it ready. I saw other people who did not have rooms ready, and were not happy. After we got in the room it was good.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
"good place to stay!!!!"
Overall hotel is nice and comfortable,the only thing I'd say is the breakfast place is a bit small it was full at all times we had to take ours to the room,but I guess it was a bussy day.i would stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
maria
"Excellent Value in Bothell/Seattle Area..."
Family stay for a wedding with a mini-vacation tacked on. Chose this property because we needed two rooms and this place was much more affordable than many other properties in the area. We really enjoyed the stay, the rooms were clean and well appointed. The hide-a-bed was getting a little worn but still slept well for my son. The housekeeping staff did a nive job every day of keeping the room clean and well stocked and the hotel staff did a nice job with breakfast...the place was crowded but there always seemed to be room to slide in at a table somewhere. The pool was small but clean and the hot tub was nice although the jets weren't working so it was just a soaker. They did provide towels at the pool which is nice and there is a patio outside the pool if you want to sunbathe or get fresh air. The only complaints I have are the WIFI...you have to call their service provider and give them your IP address to get on the list for WIFI if you have a mac or an ipad...sort of a pain but the customer service folks at the service provider were competent and helpful. The other complaint was they couldn't print out or email me a receipt for the stay since they had system problems. I don't like that! But overall, a good value, a good place to stay that is handy to local restaurants and wineries in Woodinville...also really close to Seattle and the area for a lot less money than comparable properties.
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Robert H
"Peaceful & beautiful"
We were going to Seattle, but found this hotel more in our price range. Although it was a drive into the city, it wasn't bad AT ALL and it was so, so, so peaceful we'd love to stay there again!
2 night family trip Apr 8, 2015
Leslie
"Springhill Suites is the best!"
We stayed at a high-end resort just prior to coming to Springhill and Springhill beat it by a landslide. More spacious room, comfortable room temperature, breakfast included, and certainly less expensive!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Samuel
"Quiet and Convenient"
Friendly, helpful staff. Very quiet room. Nice breakfast in the lobby and most of all a very helpful shuttle service got us to and from our destination on demand.
"Probably wouldn't stay here again unless updated."
Rooms and bathrooms really need updating. Beds were hard. Pool was small and spa didn't work. Staff was nice. The hotel dosent have any places within walking distance. The walls are very thin Nd we could hear everything from the other room.
Response by Bothell Hotel and Suites
Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your recent stay. I apologize we did not meet or exceed your expectations. We are looking forward to updating our rooms in the near future. We hope you will choose our hotel again when your travels bring back to Bothell. Regards, Christina Flohrs General Manager
2 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Nice hotel good price"
Pool was nice, very comfortable beds and room was clean. Overall I recomend this hotel.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
The staff was very friendly & helpful. The room was very spacious and clean. I will stay there again next time I travel to that area for sure!
2 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
April
"Could have been better"
Overcharged my card - and still have not fixed it four days later. Other than that was okay.
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"Excellent!! A+++"
Excellent accommodations
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
"Awesomeness for less"
Spa didnt work and that was one of the reasons for the stay there. All of the people were great and will definitelhy be staying there again
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Quiet Place for Family Vacation"
My family and I stayed at this hotel for our 2 night vacation. We wanted to tourist in Seattle (it took us about 20 min to get downtown) but didn't want to be "in the action." The hotel was so quiet and well-maintained. We saved a lot of money with the full breakfast and microwave in the suite. There is a nice, tiny playground about a mile from the hotel. The kids loved the big bowl of lollipops that were always available and I loved the chocolate covered strawberries. Overall, we were very pleased and would stay there again.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"What we wanted/needed after flying into SEa-tac"
Stayed here on way up to vancouver. Chose hotel as it was close to SEA-tac, but outside city limits so no traffic. Typical marriot property, nothing fancy but suited us well. big rooms, comfy beds. Bathrooms, furniture, and property are a tad dated, but didnt matter to us. Gym was terrible, basically a 10 by 10 room. Breakfast, however, was great, and made the stay totally worth it.
1 night trip with friends Feb 5, 2015
Ty
"Very nice hotel, the staff was very friendly!"
overall stay was excellent, we would definitely consider staying again when we are in the Seattle area.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Heidi
"Nice Lobby"
We stayed for one night and it was lovely. The lobby was beautiful and the staff was very pleasant and helpful.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Quiet neighborhood, easy access #522"
Comfy, with lots of room, & fresh scrambled eggs for brft. Too small shampoo ++ but very friendly reception.
5 night family trip Dec 22, 2014
Carolyn
"Quiet hotel close to everything"
The hotel location is amazingly quiet despite being in a corporate park. Great sized room and amenities. Ample parking and proximity to Seattle and other activities.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Fun Getaway with granddaughters"
Nice stay with our granddaughters. We enjoyed the pool and breakfast. Staff was friendly and accommodating
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Roberta
"Enjoyed the stay."
Enjoyed the friendly front desk night crew.
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2014
"A very nice place to stay adjacent to Woodinville"
We were somewhat concerned by previous reviews during the recent remodel, but now that all the work has been completed it is a lovely place to stay.Initially a little hard to find and nothing really within walking distance for restaurants and shops, but if your destination is Woodinville it is well located. Comfortable, quiet, good breakfast and very helpful staff.
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
"Autumn Hide-away"
Our suite was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was great. The hotel is in a beautiful location tucked away in all sorts of trees that are in the process of changing to the colors of autumn.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Nice hotel at quiet location"
Staff was helpful and professional. Hotel was clean. Breakfast was excellent. Very quiet location. Only negative was the bed and furniture need upgrading.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Austin
"Quiet, wonderful stay in Bothell"
What a great hotel! I spent two nights there on a quick business trip, and the hotel provided everything I could have needed: a warm breakfast, pretty good coffee, very friendly staff, accessibility to the freeway (405), proximity to shops & dining, and a quiet, comfortable room with a fridge & microwave. I was pleasantly surprised and pleased with the affordability and the overall value for this stay. I'll be back.
2 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Huge rooms!"
The lobby has just been re-done and is beautiful. The room we were in was enormous- 2 queen beds and a TV in one part of the room AND a sofa bed and another TV in the other! AWESOME!!!
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Toni
Very nice hotel, very nice staff, good location, quiet and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014