All hotels in Bothell, Washington, United States of America
3850 Monte Villa Pkwy, Bothell, WA, 98021, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I will stay there again!"
Good on every level. Quiet. I will definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Apr 2, 2014
Road Weary
I would stay again
1 night trip with friends Mar 29, 2014
"My stay"
I absolutely loved my stay, I even booked for a second night!
Other trip Apr 1, 2014
Betty
"My stay"
This place was excellent! The indoor pool and spa was wonderful! I enjoyed stay here so I booked it for a second night!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Betty
"Secluded area. You get what you pay for."
Pool is small Lots of kids Room is comfortable nice to have a sitting area
Response by Bothell Hotel and Suites
Dear Expedia Member, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. I am happy to read you found your room to be comfortable and spacious. However I am sorry you did not feel the same with our pool! We often get more families visiting the hotel during Spring Break, therefore more kids wanting to use the pool to play. Hopefully you will be back during a less crowded time and can enjoy our amenities as you expected to. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to serving you again.
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
"Great space for my family"
Enjoyed having the sofabed in the suite along with the two Queen sized beds. Traveling with my two grown sons, it was a necessity to have the extra sleeping bed Great breakfast and staff that went above and beyond to provide for our needs.
Other trip Mar 28, 2014
"Disappointing for a Marriott!"
We were very disappointed with this Marriott. First, it is located in an industrial park, no restaurants or recreation nearby. Second, the outside of the building needs to be painted or at least pressure washed. I have never seen a Marriott in such shoddy condition. Third, the floors and ceilings are paper thin. We heard our neighbors getting mad at their children at 7 am. Fourth, the floors were filthy, our kids' socks were evidence of this! Positives: the room size was large, the pool and hot tub were nice, and all of the employees were very pleasant and welcoming. We would never stay here again! In fact, we cancelled the last two nights of our stay and moved to another hotel.
Response by Bothell Hotel and Suites
Brian, Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am disappointed you and your family experienced more negatives than positives while staying with us. We understand that while our location being tucked in the park offers a little peace and quite, does make it seem secluded. We hope that by offering a complimentary shuttle service to nearby restaurants and entertainment that this would not be a deterrent. We are in the planning process of a renovation and are excited for the outcome as some of the areas you mentioned will certainly be addressed. We hope you may change your opinion in the future and let us show you we are what you can expect from a Marriott.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"great stay"
Visited hotel during a wedding, stayed two nights then two with the main group at the Hilton garden inn in Bothell nearby. We chose to return to this hotel due to it being far superior in cleanliness, customer service, room size, maintenance and value. Definitely will choose next time in area.
2 night trip Mar 19, 2014
Andrea
"Not Quite What We Hoped For"
Pricing was great for the 3-star rating and location of Bothell. Wife and I were looking for a new place to call as our own respite area as we live about 90 miles North. Courteous, professional staff. Room was very clean, decor could use updating. Not located immediately near food or shopping. WiFi was very slow and intermittent, probably due to industrial surroundings. We had high hopes for the trip, but the hotel came up short. Good for a brief business trip, but not as a get away or time of enjoyment. We will continue looking for "our place."
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Fred
"Fine, not great"
The hotel is located in an office park area north of Redmond (Bothell), not too far from a Residence Inn. My room was OK, not very exciting, with somewhat worn furnishings, but clean. Very nice lady at the front desk. Don't think of this as a destination resort, but for a one-night business trip worth what you paid.
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
"Convenient hotel to downtown Bothell"
I was in town for errands I needed to get done in Bothell and to visit friends; the Hotel was convenient for my purpose. The staff was very nice and the rooms were clean but the hotel was starting to look a little old. My room had wallpaper in the bathroom that was starting to split at the seams. I love the little town and it was easy to get to from this hotel. Very nice breakfast each day compared to some hotels, the room had a living space, bedroom area, mini kitchen and bathroom with roll in shower, upon my request, regular rooms have tub and shower. I was very comfortable for the most part, and for a reasonable price. The downside was that it was very noisy, it sounded like people were coming into my room whenever another room opened and closed their doors and I could hear the people talking, running and walking in the halls as well as the rooms above me. It was a little nerve-racking.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Kate
"Business"
Bed comfort and pillows where horrible. Had to get up very early for a meeting and due to uncomfortable bed, could not sleep.
Response by Bothell Hotel and Suites
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your recent stay at the SpringHill Suites Seattle Bothell. I apologize that your bed did not allow you to get a good nights rest and appreciate your feedback. We are in the planning process for a renovation and will ensure your comments are heard! Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and hope to see you again in the future. Christina Flohrs, General Manager
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
"Nice hotel close to where we needed to be."
The front desk staff are very friendly and welcoming. If you are unfamiliar with the area, the driveway can be a bit tricky to find - especially in the dark - but once we knew where we were going, we had no trouble. The rooms were pleasant and clean.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
An excellent suite hotel. I have traveled a great deal, and my experience has been very positive. Housekeeping was very good. Would definitely come again.
1 night trip Jan 8, 2014
"Good overall experience"
Nothing was wrong with this hotel and I'd even stay there again. My only complaint really was the quality of the mattress. For a hotel that has feather pillows and even 2 sinks in the room, putting the hardest, cheapest mattress was a letdown... Especially since my back is sensitive to things like this. Resolve that issue and this hotel would be a solid 4 stars as far as a business stay is concerned.
Other trip Jan 19, 2014
"not bad but not worth the money"
This hotel was fine, but there are better deals in the area. That is, it is overpriced. Property needs some upkeep. Furniture is worn, elevators need updating etc.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Very comfortable."
Fun. Pool wasn't working which was disappointing but room was nice. Breakfast didn't have any eggs or bacon just biscuits and gravy ...
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
cyndi
Bothell was the perfect distance between our families. Staff went above and beyond. Thank you Nichole, Tess and Andrew. You guys are the best.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"A bit remote from restaurants and shops, but NICE"
Very comfortable place to spend the night. Big room, very clean, good bed, cheerful staff, decent breakfast with lots of tables available. Good value, too. Would have been hard to find in the dark and rain without a GPS though. It's located on the edge of an office park in suburbia with no nearby restaurants or shops I could see. (Eat your dinner out before you go check in for the night.)
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
KGH
"Great location big room"
Close to my Mom's retirement home in Woodinville .
Other trip Jan 5, 2014
"Pleasant, clean and quiet"
Great value for money - large room, very clean and nicely presented. Was very quiet, nothing disturbed our sleep. Bed was comfortable, wifi was fast. The free buffet breakfast was pretty good, too. Will certainly stay there again if and when we're in the Seattle area.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2013
"Good hotel, excellent staff"
The staff is great, but on the weekends this hotel attracts a different group of people that can be quite noisy. Specifically children and partiers--lots of children running up and down hallways or jumping on beds in neighboring rooms, and partiers that hang out in hallways and talk loudly.
Other trip Dec 23, 2013
Ann
"Family vacation"
I would stay in this hotel next time.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to winery's ."
Nice clean large rooms.
Other trip Dec 19, 2013
"great"
Lovely hotel!!
1 night trip Dec 7, 2013
"great value for the price"
Was a great stay, my complaint would be the laundry facility only has one washer and one dryer so I had to wait and when I did put my clothes in the dryer someone put them ontop of the table still damp. Other than that I was very satisfied and plan on returning in the future.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Helpful staff and a modern clean quiet room close the Woodinville area wineries. Taxi wait was about 20 minutes.
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
"A nice place to stay"
We enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was good. The picture shows waffles, but there weren't any. My son was bummed. Only had one issue. My daughter left a nice blouse in the room but when we called to find out about getting it back the hotel did not have it. Pretty disappointing!
2 night trip Nov 27, 2013
Peggy
"Nice hotel, but a little difficult to find"
Clean spacious rooms
Other trip Dec 2, 2013
Very nice, quiet, clean. Friendly front desk.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Over priced for the quality"
I have stayed in similar hotels in the same chain and had much better quality. Decent hotel but overpriced for the quality.
1 night business trip Nov 7, 2013
"Perfect for wine tasting"
The room was spacious, clean and even a living room apart from the bedroom--great. Service very helpful with directions and getting us anything we needed. The breakfast was a full breakfast and very good.
1 night trip with friends Oct 26, 2013
"Good for the budget conscious traveler"
The staff was pleasant and the breakfast options were wide enough to give everyone something to start their day. The facility itself was dated and building exterior looked very dirty corporate park-ish, but the rooms were clean and the pillows nice. The bed was a bit hard on a bad back but the spaciousness of the suites allows families enough space to breath and can even facilitate some in suite minor meal preparation, another great feature for the budget sensitive. Our room was on the 4th floor and still had excellent water pressure and the room was quiet enough for most sleepers.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Thin walls allow you to hear pretty much every word the neighboring rooms are saying. Becomes especially annoying when children are loud and noisy at 2AM. (Why are children up at 2AM?). Overall stay was acceptable, the hotel staff is beyond accommodating and kind. I was allowed to check in several hours early. Beside the noise, all was great.
3 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Clean, quiet, and great continental breakfast"
We have experienced less than pleasant accommodations in the Bothell/Kirkland area and this isn't one of them! We were more than impressed with the clean room, the size of the room, the staff, the quiet atmosphere, and the great continental breakfast. We will definitely stay there again!
Other trip Sep 16, 2013
Beds were unusally hard for marriot. The neighborhood isnt bad.. but there is nothing for a traveler close by...
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2013
"very clean"
good breakfast, bed was uncomfortable , everthing was clean
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Staff was amazing, breakfast was what you would expect of a continental, room was clean but I wish there was a little more storage space in the bathroom for all our toiletries. "Housekeeping" was very helpful about swapping out towels/taking our trash with dirty diapers when we caught them in the hallway and didn't want the full room service. Bedding for pack n' play was so cute and they even gave my son a little toy when they brought the bedding!! Overall, great stay and would definitely book there again!
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
Stayed Here For Wedding At Bocetti's Crooked Arbor garden
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Delightful surprise."
A delightful surprise, this hotel is surrounded by lush evergreen trees. One would not know this is near a business park. Rooms are quiet, comfortable and clean. We were there for a nearby wedding at the Monte Villa. We were on the same floor as the bride, groom and other younger guests. My husband and I went to bed and did not hear the after-party across the hall. :) Will definitely stay at the Springhill Suites again.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Jane
"Room not properly cleaned"
Checked-in 11:30PM. Found a lollipop stick near table lamp from the lobby's fundraising. Plenty of time for room to be cleaned considering the time we checked-in.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
"Great hotel with excellent staff."
Great hotel with excellent staff.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
"Excellent Hotel"
Nice and clean. good breakfast. recommend to book this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Recommand this hotel"
Very good surround, best breakfast and service.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
"Nice hotel."
Good clerks and housekeeping staff. Very pleasant 2 day stay.
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
Allen
"Use GPS, very small sign from turn off."
They were very busy and understaffed when we tried to check in at 3PM. We had a concert to go to and did not return till after 11PM, they held our room thank goodness. No food within approx. 4miles, plan ahead. They do offer a nice breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Disappointing"
Asked for early check in.....was assured I'd have it but didn't. Reserved a dual Queen room....instead ended up getting a King and a hideaway room. I could have stayed at my Aunt's couch and been much more comfortable. The staff did their best, but seemed overwhelmed.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2013
"Close to an event we attedded"
The room was very nice. Loved having the kitchen in our room.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
"Nice, but too much bleach cleaner"
This is a very nice, cost-efficient hotel except for the staff's overuse of bleach products. As soon as we walked into the hotel lobby, my wife had to turn around due to a bleach allergy. When I inquired, I was told it was because that it was used to clean the lobby floors -- so much so the odor was detected at the end of the hotel up the stairwell to the 2nd floor. Surely the Marriott is aware of "green" products and that bleach is rarely necessary in such extreme use.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013