All hotels in Gahanna, Ohio, United States of America
695 Taylor Rd, Gahanna, OH, 43230, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"Clean & Great Ammenities In Spite of Network Issue"
Great hotel and enjoyed it very much! The only improvement opportunity I can state is their internet service. I had a great amount of difficulty connecting to it and unfortunately needed it desperately due to a work project that spanned my weekend stay. Spent 3 hours on the phone with their helpdesk and my helpdesk trying to get connected. I was successful until Sunday am when everything went down. Outside of this, a great stay if you don't have to work while you stay here.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"delightful weekend"
John was FANTASTIC he worked the front desk and was very friendly and efficient. I could see throughout my stay that he did whatever was needed in any situation. I hope they realize how Blessed they are with him.He could train others the ideal way to treat a customer.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Awful"
Way overpriced and terribly disappointing. This was a 1 star hotel at best.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
chris
"Would stay again."
The lady working the continental breakfast was such a hard worker. She is definitely a keeper! Pillows weren't very comfortable. Other than that, everything was great!
2 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Great weekend getaway"
We went for a weekend getaway and it was very nice to have two bedrooms and a kitchen. We were very comfortable
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"What you expect in a suite."
The place was quiet, clean and roomy. Bathroom was separated in two rooms making it easy for multiple use.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"pretty nice"
Great hotel. Only complaint I have is that neighbors were noisy but not really hotel's fault. Very clean, very friendly, easy check in. Liked it way better than higher brand name I stayed at in Worthington.
1 night trip with friends Mar 7, 2015
"Id rather not to say anything"
NA
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"ok"
could definitely use better bed sheets, they never stayed on the bed.......................... very annoying sounds petty, but it was annoying, otherwise stay was ok
14 night business trip Oct 13, 2014
"very convenient for work location"
Loved it immensely! Glad I was able to locate such a great hotel with kitchen! They were repaving the asphalt during my stay, but that wasnt an issue with me at all.. Will be staying again very soon!
7 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
chris
Very Nice, I plan on going back
2 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Elizabeth Slaminko
Pillows too soft. Otherwise it was great!
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
"great stay"
Stayed here for Rock on the Range 2014, had a great stay nice room like a mini apartment,friendly staff they let us check in a few hours early. I would stay here again for sure and highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Perfect"
Has a full kitchen, complete with fridge, microwave, stove, granite countertops, dishes, utensils, and essential cookware. Room was very bright and comfortable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Airport shuttle a few minutes ride, but no noise issues.
3 night trip May 17, 2014
"Great Stay!"
We really enjoyed our stay! The rooms were very clean and the beds were super comfortable. Temperature in room was easily controlled and made for a good nights sleep. The hotel staff was very pleasant. I brought my family and would recommend it to other families traveling to the area.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
"Great Stay!"
Loved the hotel, it was clean, comfortable and had an entire kitchenette. Near a grocery store, so we were able to put it to use. Thanks!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Traci
"convenient place to stay on a business trip"
I had a week long business at New Albany (the next door suburb with exactly one hotel) and this place seemed the best alternative location. Close to airport and freeways. Ample qty of stores and fast food around. Very clean and everything ultra modern - specifically a super quiet fridge in the room. My only request that they think of earmarking a pet free floor.
6 night business trip Mar 16, 2014
"Relatively new hotel with great rooms!"
The hotel is relatively new with spacious and meticulously cleaned rooms. Refrigerator, stove, sink, flat screen TV, free wifi, and much more. Close to a grocery store and some restaurants. Easily accessed off of I-270. Would certainly recommend to a friend!
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Shane
Really nice room-- bright, sunny, nicer layout than most I've stayed in, great bed. Convenient to stores and airport.
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"Don't pass up this hotel"
Hotel is less than one year old. We stayed 2 nites. The location is quiet. Walmart in walking distance. Staff are friendly, and they serve full breakfast.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Great Staff, Terrible Bed"
The staff was great, our rooms was clean. The bed was the worst mattress I have ever tried to sleep on. This would have been a perfect rating except, I would not wish this bed an any other traveler. We checked out at 6 am and cut our weekend short just to get home to a better bed.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
JGS
"convienant place to stay"
Very nice hotel.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2013
"Comfortable and close"
Recently updated. Close to shopping and sightseeing.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2013
"Fantastic location"
The staff was wonderful and accommodating. The room was clean and comfortable with a sleek contemporary feel. Its set in a quiet, corporate area. They had a continental breakfast with muffins, bagels sugary cold cereals, coffee and juice. I am a vegetarian and like organic foods, so I went to Kroger which is less than a mile away and has a Starbucks inside. It's close to the business district of ghahanna, 1 exit from Easton Place and close to other family oriented and contemporary moderate priced restaurants.
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
"Good Hotel"
Stay was good and so was the price. The room could have been cleaner. The bathroom floor was not clean. Good breakfeast though.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
"Wonderful hotel for an extended stay"
We stayed here for 10 days while visiting for a national sporting event. This hotel is fantastic for a long stay! The kitchen is quite large and everything you could need is provided, even dishwasher soap. There is a very nice outdoor gas grill which we used several times. The cleaning staff did a good job keeping everything tidy and clean. When there was a repair issue with our bathroom, the manager moved us to a larger suite. The only issue we had at all was that the sheets on the bed in our initial room did not stay on the bed at night due to loose elastic. The room A/C unit did run all the time and was noisy, but we did not have a problem sleeping. Gahanna is a fantastic place to stay if you need to get downtown. The commute is super-fast and we never had traffic issues. The hotel's free breakfast was fine, and having laundry on-site was great. If we ever return to Columbus, we will stay here again for sure!!
Other trip Jul 10, 2013
"Get the most out of your stay"
I got in late and the staff was outstanding. They really care... Hard to come by in today's world. STAY HERE
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2013
Personalized Media
"Very Impressed"
Everything was great, in fact we plan on doing it again in a few weeks.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
"Great place to stay."
Great place to stay. Big, new rooms. Super clean. Great staff. I stay here every time I'm in Columbus, which is about 5 times a year.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
"Great hotel for the price."
The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. The pool was kind of small, but not many people were in it.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Would Highly Recommend"
This was a really great find for us. We got our room at a terrific price and were very pleased with the quality of our room. We did have a few minor issues such as there was no bedding for the pullout sofa bed. The front desk person brought it to our room; however, the bedding was still wet. We were told that they do not dry the bedding because they don't want wrinkles in the sheets when they put them on. That was a little inconvient, but the friendliness of the staff and willingness to be so helpful certainly made up for any inconvience. The other problem we had was that the hotel charged my credit card for our stay even though I told them that it was already paid for through Hotels.com. I specifically mentioned to the front desk person on arrival and at check-out that our room was already paid for through Hotels.com and asked them to verify that my card would not be charged. I called the hotel immediately to let them know that I had been double billed and they credited the amount back to my credit card. Other than that, our stay was fantastic.
2 night trip Jun 14, 2013
"Would stay again."
Good price. Good room
3 night business trip Jun 13, 2013
traveler
"Zombie Run"
Stayed here to be near Columbus for Run for Your Life. Staff was nice, room was nice but small if you have more than 3 people and your used to sleeping in a king size bed.
Business trip Jun 1, 2013
zombie
"Don't call it an airport location"
Hotel is 10 minutes by taxi from Columbus Airport. I had a very very early flight, so this was frustrating. Otherwise good-- surprisingly well-appointed for the price.
1 night business trip May 22, 2013
"Great for family"
My room was never cleaned in the time I stayed. Three nights/two days. Was able to get towels after calling the front desk. Otherwise would have been great.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
"Great value for the Money"
My husband and I were passing through and just stopped at this particular hotel because of the special rate offered. I was really impressed at the quality considering the price. The check in clerk was professional, speedy and very friendly. The room was clean, albeit slightly worn for wear. The bathroom was meticulously clearned.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Great hotel for a family. kitchen, sofabed......"
Very nice hotel staff---help us to get taxi..... It's convenient for us to make some food for ourselves. But air conditioner is noisy and too dry in the room.
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
"Comfort and Value!"
The room was quite comfortable and a good value. Friendly staff took care of our needs immediately. Would recommend this hotel to others to stay.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"Good value, great service"
I only stayed here one night, but this was a very nice hotel and a good value. Most impressive was the friendliness and professionalism of the desk staff. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The packaged muffins are nothing to write home about but it's nice to have (free) coffee, fruit, and yogourt available first thing in the morning, and I always love having a coffee pot and coffee in my room so I don't even have to go downstairs. I would stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Janet

"Velmi spokojny"
Velmi prijemni a ochodni personal, izby utulne a ciste, denna vymena uterakov a upratanie izbe. Jedine co by som vytkla su ranajky. Skromny vyber, ale clovek sa aj z toho vie najest. Na okoli siroko- daleko nic, ale to nam neprekazalo, pretoze sme boli pracovne. Celkovy dojem bol velmi spokojny
6 night business trip Mar 3, 2015
Iveta
SK
"príjemný pobyt, odporúčam"
Čistý, pekný hotel. Milí a ochotní personál. Izby výborne vybavené, pravidelný upratovací servis, služby hotela výborné, k dispozícií fitness, bazén, na raňajkách postačujúci výber, hotel poskytuje aj transport na letisko zadarmo, treba ho len vopred objednať. Pokojná štvrť, blízko letiska, okolie tiché, nákupné centrum asi 15 minút peši.
7 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2015
SK
Response by TownePlace Suites by Marriott Gahanna
Thank you fro your review!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015