All hotels in Gahanna, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here665 Taylor Rd, Gahanna, OH, 43230, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"I liked it"
I was her for business and chose the hotel because it was close. Everything was fine and I would recommend this hotel if you need to be clove to the airport. The staff was excellent and very helpful.
1 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
michael
"Best hotel in Columbus"
Great stay! I travel a lot around the world and this is far by better than any European hotel I've been to. Very nice touch with the welcome bag full of goodies!! Gahanna is a beautiful city filled with awesome people!!
1 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2015
Kyle
"Our stay"
Over all a good place to stay just very uncomfortable beds and very noisy throughout the night.
1 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"OK but not enough restuarants nearby"
Hotel was fine but neighborhood did not have enough restaurants and compared to competitive hotels of this type like Hyatt Place did not serve made to order omelets
1 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
Ashok
"3 days weekend"
Very good Breakfast. When I checked-in, the trash under the sink was not picked-up, and the carpet not vacuumed. The stopper for the sink-drain was missing.
3 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
Andy
"Fantastic!"
Breakfast was comprehensive and delicious! Great room and the bed was amazing! Definitely staying here again!
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
"Columbus"
Front desk was very pleasant and gave excellent service at check-in!
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Good place!!!"
Everything is good and comfortable!!! More shampoo and body wash would be better!!!
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Yuxiao
"Missed the most important meal of the day... Boo!!"
Nice place to stay, but running out of food in the morning makes for a bad start to an otherwise good trip. The room was nice enough, but no breakfast put a damper on things...
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Great value, location and price!"
Our family rented two rooms so we could be in town for the Ohio State/Michigan game. Our rooms were clean and spacious. Being near the airport was cause for concern but we didn't hear any air traffic. The location was a plus and there were plenty of bars/restaurants nearby so we didn't have to travel far. The free breakfast was well worth it as they had yogurt, waffles, toast, eggs, hash browns, cereal, oatmeal and more. GREAT deal!
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
Denise
The room was comfortable and not too far from Easton Town Center.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"goin to Hawaii"
Room was nice and clean and close to airport for early departure for Hawaii
1 night romance trip Nov 26, 2014
scott
"Close to DFAS Facility,& Airport"
Business Trip. Very nice staff. Will drive you anywhere within 5 miles of hotel as well as to/from airport. Shuttle stops at 10 pm however...
1 night business trip Nov 17, 2014
"Good experience."
Very friendly evening manager, very helpful. Everything was very clean, and the breakfast was well prepared and delightful.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Zoo/Birthday trip."
Three generations of ur family stayed there. The decor is very contemporary and beautiful. The lobby was used as a meeting place for a group of other travelers, they were relaxed and appeared to be very comfortable. The rooms were very clean and the amenities were great. Plenty of room, beds were perfect for us. The bed linens were pristine. The hotel staff were above and beyond, especially Tammy. Very efficient and accommodating. The breakfast staff were warm and friendly. Pool and hot tub were fantastic. Our only complaint that despite being on the third floor, guests outside on the lot were loud. Until the noticed me looking out the window, they quieted down and moved along. We will be back for our trip to the Zoo this summer!!!!
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
Tammy
"Not good"
Was told my room is not available and that I was "upgraded" to the Townes Pace across the street. What a hole.,.. I did not stay there. Cancelled and stayed at another Hotel I found myself... At 11 pm.
Other trip Oct 25, 2014
business travel
Housekeeping didn't service our room. When we called for extra towels and bed linens, we were told to come to front to get them. Bedding was low end but in decent condition. Room was decently clean and large, which worked for our family of 5. Breakfast was fine and convenient. Overall, decent value and close to airport, but nothing special.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Room, what room."
Selected room with additional sofa bed to accommodate entire family of 6. Sofa bed wood not fold out completely without having to rearrange other furniture, and I'm not talking about a end table or coffee table, I'm talking dressers and tv stands. After all that once sofa bed was fully deployed it blocked the hotel door only allowing it to open about half way. I usually am surprised in the good at this brand hotel with the extra room the rooms have. Might go back if on business but for vacation. Also the cleaning staff wiped the cups out with what i can only assume is a dirty rag from the bits of unknown left i the cups. Not all bad the day staff was fantastic even chatted with my overly chatty kids. Night staff knocked some points off for shrugging there shoulders when i asked about the sofa bed not fitting in the room and blocking the door.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
mike
Excellant experience... thanks It is difficult to simply review a hotel positively... I want to just say excellent and thanks! When submitted, I get an "Ooops! Please add more". I was tempted to just say, "forget it!", but I am also in a service industry [healthcare] and know that it counts. Please consider reformatting this review to make it easier for people with their busy, busy lives.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"near columbus airport"
free long term parking and free shuttles to and from airport
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Jeremy
I was impressed by the front desk associate, very friendly and accommodating. Our suite was enough to accommodate our family of 6, and that's a difficult thing to do! The breakfast was nice, but the trash cans were overflowing and we had to find additional trash cans, not a huge deal, but a little gross. For the price and space, I consider it a great value.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
The rooms are spacious and very clean. The front desk receptionist was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
We stayed in a double bed suite room for two nights that wasn't as nice as we had expected. The beds were uncomfortable and there weren't any sheets for the sofa bed. We had to request sheets for the sofa bed. After being gone all day we came back to our room at 4:50 pm to find that our room had not been cleaned and towels had not been replaced. Both nights that we stayed we had to request extra towels and washcloths. There weren't any available towels in the pool area, we had to go out and ask at the desk. Overall, we would not stay at this hotel again . Not good for the amount that we paid for our room.
"Great place to stay - only one complaint!"
Well maintained, clean hotel. Friendly staff, great breakfast. One complaint - we were above the patio that is out back of the pool, and people were out there talking and laughing until around 3 in the morning! Other than that, it was a great stay...
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Don
"Not a bad place to stay."
I received a hidden $60 charge on my credit card from Expedia after my stay. There was no way to close the air conditioning vent when sleeping in the bed next to the unit. It was cold. Also, the beds were too soft.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
Rod
"Rock on the Range Weekend"
I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The staff was friendly and eager to help out. The breakfast was repetitive but it's free food so I'm not complaining :D This is a definite stay. My only problem was that it was far from the Crew Stadium and we had to drive back and forth, $20 Fri-Sun. But it's not far from Easton Town Center which is a must visit! I really enjoyed my stay and if the hotels closer to Crew Stadium are filled, this is my number one choice!
2 night family trip May 16, 2014
Haneen
"good place to crash a night or two"
wasn't expecting unclean items in the room but they did accommodate me with half off the room and new items very nice staff
1 night trip May 16, 2014
liv
"Very nice hotel, with very nice people"
The room was bright, cheery and very clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast offered a very nice variety.
Other trip May 22, 2014
There were lots of dust on ventilation in bathroom and carpet wasn't clean.
Other trip May 16, 2014
alex
"Handicap room"
Not happy getting a handicap room. The person at the desk during the night did not mention that they were sold out and that was the reason for a handicap room. The lobby was incredibly loud with guest. Called from a cab to be sure we would find it and the night staff never answered the phone. When I arrived, I realized that the guest in the lobby were so loud that she probably did not hear the phone ringing. The hotel was over priced for the room, however the day time counter person offered to add a few points extra on my Marriott number to make up for the disappointing stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Amazing"
The hotel was a blast and clean!! The people were so nice! And I had the whole gym and pool and hot tub to myself the morning before our families wedding we were going to. It was such an amazing, relaxing visit. If I could give it any critique, because I feel like I have to to be authentic, is that the elevator was a little slow. Haha. It was a blast, and I would go there again in a heartbeat!
1 night trip Apr 11, 2014
"Very nice room and amenities"
Stayed here for weekend shopping trip at Easton and American Girl Store
Other trip Apr 11, 2014
"Business trip -close to what I needed"
Nice hotel, breakfast ok, beds not so comfortable.
2 night trip Apr 2, 2014
I was disappointed in the size of the room.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Shirley
"Great Experience"
First time staying in a hotel. It was fun and exciting. Nice place. Great bed.
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
Jesse
"I would stay again"
My trip was both business and pleasure. I was a bit disappointed by the smallness of the "king suite", once the couch was pulled into a bed position there was nearly no walking room. I had brought my daughter who was going to swim with her son while i was at my business meeting but the pool had too much chlorine and then took until the next day to get up to temperature again. I stepped on a metal piece that some prior person had taken from new clothes, like the little metal piece they put on the end of a pair of socks, so clearly the room hadn't been swept before we checked in and we checked in at 9:00 pm. The front desk staff was very very friendly and accomodating Breakfast was a treat and I loved talking to the staff preparing and keeping the area clean. There was plenty of hot water.
2 night business trip Mar 7, 2014
Lu
"Nice hotel close to the Easton Town Center"
Hotel was clean and all staff was very friendly. Our second night they were short staffed so our room didnt get cleaned until 7pm and there were no clean towels in the pool area. The staff was apologetic and did what they could to bring what was needed. Breakfast was included and was great. Something for everyone!
Other trip Mar 10, 2014
"Close to airport & OSU"
Room smelled smokey. Had to run water for a while until it got hot in sink and shower. While taking a hot shower, it become cold as if someone in the next room was using it at the same time. Otherwise comfortable room.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
"Clean Hotel"
The was clean, a little on the small side for the money it cost. I would go back and would recommend this hotel to others.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
"Great location, great stay"
location was great to downtown and easton mall, the rooms were very clean and nice.
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
traci
Had a great experience here! How do I order the mattresses?
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
We had a lot of fun, and the pool is open late, so that was awesome
Other trip Feb 14, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay and would come back."
Room was very nice and clean. Loved the set up and the couch and bed were very comfortable! We had a great night and I enjoyed watching the planes land. The staff was very friendly. We will definately be going back! I actually thought that being by the airport would be a problem but it wasn't.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Marcy
Upon arriving to the hotel after 3pm, rooms were not ready for check in. I was provided two different rooms and neither were ready. So I decided to leave and come back. The hotel is dated and could use an update. The entire night up till 12am, kids ran and yelled up the hallways. The breakfast was nice. Overall decent stay but I will not return.
2 night trip Jan 31, 2014
This hotel was in close proximity to a very large shopping area. It was easy to find and the staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
It was a nice, extremely clean hotel. The staff was very helpful, friendly, and nice. I would instantly stay here again. Beds were comfy and the entire room was extraordinarily clean. Two thumbs up for this place. They even are willing to transport you to places if they are close enough free of charge. Free breakfast that is more than continental.
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2014
Alex
Excellent
1 night trip Jan 20, 2014
The front desk clerk "Donna" was very kind, pleasant and more than happy to make sure that I was accommodated properly!
1 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
"Great one day stay"
I really enjoyed the roominess of the room. I had 5 people with me and then had 5 visit us while we were there and it was great. We were able to share some family time and not be overly crowded. The pool and hot tub were also good and it was a very pleasant experience.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Marla
Had a wonderful stay at Springhill suites.We had a comfortable room and bed and a decent breakfast in the morning.We were in Columbus for a wedding and this hotel was close to the wedding and the reception.We only stayed for one night but we had a wonderful time.Would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014