All hotels in Gahanna, Ohio, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here665 Taylor Rd, Gahanna, OH, 43230, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Had a wonderful stay at Springhill suites.We had a comfortable room and bed and a decent breakfast in the morning.We were in Columbus for a wedding and this hotel was close to the wedding and the reception.We only stayed for one night but we had a wonderful time.Would recommend it to anyone.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"Hotel was clean and well kept."
Not a terribly fancy hotel but it was kept up decently and in a good area. It was quiet.The staff was friendly. The pool and hot tub area was nice and clean. Breakfast was fair. Only C minus grades were for one set of towels for 3 people (I called the front desk and they asked me to come down to pick some up) and it could've been stocked with toiletries for 3 instead of one. (Two queen beds and a sleeper sofa= more than one staying) I would recommend this hotel and/or stay again.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
teri
"Very cozy"
I had a King room with a sofa and it was really cozy and had all of the amenities needed for a couple nights stay (fridge, microwave etc.) Decor was nice and up to date and breakfast was good too! Nice & clean.
1 night trip Jan 12, 2014
SD
No hot water in the bathroom sink. I was told it would take "some time to let the water run". Considering they have conservation messages all over the hotel room I found the hot water solution was not up to the hotel chain standards. This hotel was clean. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. The décor and finishes in the room were very tired and poorly updated. We got an good deal on the rate (less than $70) however, I would never stay here at full price.
Other trip Jan 13, 2014
"Convenient if flying out of the Columbus Airport."
The directions to the property were correct. The room was very comfortable. However if one is hungry and the weather outside is frightful (which it was) the prices at the little snack area were very expensive. I guess getting free parking for a week and the free shuttle to and from the airport make up for the cost of a few items from the snack bar.The hotel is located next to a Subway Sandwich shop.
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
Bobbie Chubb
"Overnight stay for airport departure"
The hotel was a little outdated but the customer service was outstanding. The service provided was very friendly and courteous. Housekeeping could have vacuumed a little better because I saw a toothpick and strips of tissue paper. The room had a sofa sleeper and when I opened it there were peanuts on the bedding. So, I asked for additional bedding and the front desk personnel was very helpful.
1 night trip Nov 22, 2013
Aracelis Gonzalez
"Expensive for what we got."
There was nothing horribly wrong with this hotel. I felt for the money we should have gotten more. The kitchenette was poorly stocked. The layout of the room made it difficult to maneuver, kept hitting the TV on my way between sleeping area and living area. My biggest peeve were the sheets. Why can't hotels by fitted sheets that stay on the bed. Every morning we would wake up to find ourselves tangled in the fitted sheet. When I said something about it on check out the worker said,"Well, hope you'll come back. Setting is noisy, trucks all night. Also, many HS sports teams running the halls and scarfing the breakfast, while their chaperones ignored them.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Weekend Trip"
A great hotel for a great price but you can sometimes hear a plane overhead from the 3rd floor. We didn't mind because it wasn't often and we are deep sleepers, but if you are a light sleeper I would request 1st or 2nd floor. We got down to breakfast a little late, 9:30 a.m. so there wasn't much left. They still had the waffle maker going and plenty of eggs and bacon, but the bread items were gone. The fresh fruit was on the check-in counter not on the breakfast bar. The seating area is nice...plenty of space. My daughter loved that Nutella was included with the jelly!
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
"Right near CMH"
Hotel was what we needed: proximity to the airport. Clean enough, but very bare-bones as far as amenities. Full house meant not as many extra blankets as we needed. Not the new jazzy remodeled Springhill Suites we were hoping for, but certainly functional. And staff was very pleasant even with a full house straining them.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
Stone
"Nice But a Little Dated"
The facilities were fine bit showing some wear and tear. Staff was helpful. There are a number of nearby restaurants which was convenient.
1 night trip Sep 30, 2013
"Nice hotel close to airport"
Nice place to stay. The bed was very comfortable and very clean room.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
not an appealing part of town. Planes start at 6am on the button!
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Hotel stay in September"
Nice place although I was slightly annoyed because there was no soap, shampoo, or conditioner in the room when we checked in. When I did call the front desk to let them know that we didn't have it they responded quickly. The breakfast provided was good and the person working at the front desk was professional and friendly.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
"Not too Shabby"
This is a pretty good hotel. The rooms are nice and the breakfast was good. The location is accessible and convenient.
3 night family trip Aug 31, 2013
Dr. A
"Nice, but not where I expected"
Nice, clean hotel. It is not one of the newest Springhill Suites, but still in pretty good shape. It is close to the Columbus Airport; however, it is not one of the hotels right on airport property. Because of the description, I thought that I was booking one of the hotels within walking distance of the Airport.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
Holly
"Great location for any vacationer."
We were very happy with the room's appearance. The first time we entered it 's breathtaking atmosphere of comfort we looked forward to a great night's rest after a very long journey. The hotel was quite beautiful. Everything was FANTASTIC about the room until we realized within 30 minutes of our stay the air conditioner was broke!!!! The front desk offered a fan from the laundry room which they emphasized we could not keep. So we kept the fan long enough to contain coolness while we dressed for our event. Secondly, This you may not can do anything about, but my wife was very displeased that all the beautiful mirrors made her look larger than she is which is always displeasing to a woman. I am not opposed to you NOT wanting to post this review, but we cannot rate our experience for this trip above a 3 at this time; however, we hope to visit again one day because we absolutely loved the hotel and location. We want to visit Columbus, OH again, and we look forward to staying here again. The next time we hope our stay will be quite memorable with all things positively awesome in every aspect and to tell others about our stay to convince them to accommodate at this hotel. Because we know they will enjoy it's location, attractions, restaurants, hotel strip, mall and stores!
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Overall very nice hotel"
All the staff I spoke to was friendly and helpful. The hotel, while right off the high way, was tucked back into an awkward area, there wasn't anything within walking distance.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Wonderful hotel, wonderful staff"
This hotel is very close to the airport and Interstate(s), and is brand new !!! The staff is super friendly, and very knowledgeable of the area (we needed to find an urgent care - and they came through with a suggestion). The breakfast was great. We definitely will stay there again the next time we are in Columbus !!!
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Best bed ever!"
We stayed there 1 night and drove into Columbus to LC Pavilion, aouut a 10 minute drive. It was worth the drive! I was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept on. The breakfast was better than most frreebies.
Other trip Jul 31, 2013
Lori
Very good value and close to airport but too far from shopping and dining.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"Nice hotel near the airport."
Short drive to restaurants and Kroger store. Good value.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Experience at Spring Hill Suites - Gahanna, OH"
The accomodations were as expected when staying at a Springhill Suites by Marriott thus the reason we choose to stay at these hotels. Most of the hotels have good all around quality in all areas and this one did not disappoint. The staff at this location were very pleasant, rooms were clean and the air was cold........
Other trip Jul 27, 2013
"Meh hotel - there are others in the area"
We recently stayed for the weekend. The hotel is okay. We reserved the room for two adults and two kids (king size bed and sofa bed). We had to go back to the front desk to get sheets and blankets for the sofa bed (none were in the room). We never did find any extra pillows. Needed to get an extra towel for our fourth person (three in the room). Breakfast was okay, fruit was at the front desk, none on the buffet. Didn't try the gray turkey sausuage. Opted to skip hotel breakfast on the second day (not terribly good and same selection). Went to the pool - was a bit disturbed that the water doesn't filter unless there is enough weight in the pool to raise the water level up high enough for the filter. At first the four of us were ths only ones there but once four or five other people joined the water was high enough to go into the filter. There was a hamper for used towels at the pool but we didn't see any pool towels. I asked the front desk if they had them or we should use our room towels. The woman at the desk brought back a stack of hand towels and told me to use them. Room service took our room towels even though we hung them up to resue them and replaced our four towels with two. Back to the front desk we went for more towels. I don't quite get it. I don't feel like one towel per person is excessive. Overall the hotel was okay, but there is a TownePlace suites, Candlewood suites, and Holiday Inn express and suites in the same area so I would try another one out.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"conveniently located"
I am very sensitive to odors/perfumes/fragrances. I have never encountered a hotel that used scented detergent (Tide) before. Once I informed the front desk of my situation they resolved my issue by rewashing my linens. Heather was very understanding and helpful. The rest of my stay was enjoyable.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2013
Fantastic bed! Very clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
"Close to wedding event."
Fabulous
2 night trip Jul 5, 2013
This has been my third or fourth stay at this particular property and it is always well maintained. This time I was started by a fairly new front check-in counter that was ultra-contemporary. At first it took a bit to get used to, but I liked it!
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
K. Fraza
Nice hotel and would stay again. Would recommend this hotel to other friends and family.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
This hotel met all of our expectations and more. Three young females traveled to the area to visit Columbus. After getting back to the hotel relatively early we realized the hotel has a shuttle to accommodate within 5 miles. This was a bonus perk! They shuttle dropped us of and picked us up at a different location. It was the highlight of our trip! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2013
Stacey
"Nice."
Nice hotel, decent breakfast, Clean Rooms and Pool, will stay there again.
Other trip Jun 22, 2013
Nita
"Overall roomy, nice hotel"
I would've rated our stay a 5, but our TV didn't work; and our daughter couldn't find the hair dryer when she needed it (we were still sleeping). It was there, however, in a bag hooked by the closet. We got there late, so we really didn't need the TV. If I would've called the front desk, I'm sure they would have brought me another one. The service from the front desk was excellent. And they had a really good breakfast with a lot of variety.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2013
"overcharged"
The main problem is we checked out a day early and were told we would not be charged, but we were.
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
regina
"close to all of my must see sights"
The manager on duty was very nice, pleasant and very courteous. I would definately stay there again if I am in the area. The breakfast was great!!
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"Surprised by the construction"
I was very surprised to see that the hotel was under construction...while the main floor was under construction there were issues with the room as well. the faucet only had cold water and the TV wouldn't change channels. overall it was disappointing...I'll most likely stay at a Marriott again I'll ask different questions.
Other trip Apr 26, 2013
Ray
"GOOD CHOICE FOR THE TRAVELING EXEC"
Good breakfast in the morning. Good selection so you don't have to drive off to a restaurant. Comfortable room and good service (as far as towels and soap)
Other trip Feb 14, 2013
"Very nice"
We didn't have any issues with anything. The staff was very friendly and the continental breakfast was awesome! Eggs and sausage included for free!
1 night business trip Dec 31, 2012
They have the best free breakfast. You can even make your own fresh Belguim Waffle.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Fine......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Other trip Dec 15, 2012
"Dirty"
The room was dirty, blood was on the blanket for the sofa sleeper, When double checking the room before our departure i lifted the bedskirt and there was trash and dirt, goes to show they don't clean very well. The overall cleanliness of the hotel was disappointing. I would not stay there again.
Other trip Oct 9, 2012
"Excelent choice for any business traveler!"
I stayed at this hotel for three night in town on business. The staff was super friendly and very helpful, room was very well appointed and large. The free breakfast was very decent with a good selection of choices, and overall the hotel was very quiet even though it is right next to the airport. The only very minor issues I had were, the beds were a bit too soft for my liking, but that is a preference things, they seemed very nice and I know my wife would have loved them. This was a suite with a somewhat separate living and sleeping area and he TV was more in the living room area instead of near the beds. Again, probably a preference but when I am in a hotel I prefer to lie in bed and watch tv. Overall the stay was excellent, the location was convenient to the airport and major highways, and I would definitely stay there again if I am in the area.
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
Barry
"Not what you expect."
Typically a great place to stay. The room we had was gross. Wrappers on the floor, a hunk of hair on the pillowcase and sunflower seeds all over the floor.
Other trip Jul 24, 2012
"Comfortable and gracious"
Everyone was very gracious , printed directions to our next location . Roomy , comfortable .
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
"Great in Gahanna"
Very helpful front desk. I needed their shuttle at 4:30 am, but it doesnt start running until 5:00 am. They helped me to get a cab.
Other trip Jun 7, 2012
Stevie

"Enjoyed it"
We stayed 5 nights, the room was clean, and large, had 2 TVs, the breakfast was descent. There was a self service coffee/tea counter near the reception, which we liked.
Other trip Jul 6, 2013