All hotels in Middleburg Heights, Ohio, United States of America
7345 Engle Rd, Middleburg Heights, OH, 44130, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

The room was fine. We were unable to adjust the AC. It became too cold at night! :-( The sofa bed is only a single sleeper. Cute but small!
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Anne
"courtyard"
Hotel is in good area places to eat near by. Room was quiet but not cleaned good had trash on floor from previous guessed. Hot tub was cold not what you expect to relax in. Over all it was an ok hotel little pricey for what you got.
4 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Highly Recommend"
The hotel was very nice! We weren't sure about the location but it turned out to be perfect! It's a nice location with all the amenities close by and downtown Cleveland was within a 22 minute drive. We were able to enjoy the best of the city while staying in the suburbs!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Donald
"GOLD STAR STAFF"
I only needed to stay here for one night, but this staff every single one ESPECIALLY Cathy made me say I will be booking marriot hotels from here out. Everything was great about them ... thier attitude their customer service. My flight left later in the day I thought I was going to have to sit in the airport for hours NOPE they provided late check out with no issue. I was just so impressed I'm not in Cleveland often but I would definitely stay here every single time I did !
1 night trip May 25, 2015
lynnette Adams
"Excellent Stay"
My fiancé and I just wanted to relax and enjoy each other and our first experience with your hotel was EXCELLENT..Everytime we want to get some relaxation we are booking a King Suite there..the room was beautiful and the bed was comfy,,we took full advantage..Thank you for a Excellent stay
1 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Delivrance
The hotel was comfortable, clean and very welcoming. Close to restaurants and the airport. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Kathie
"Had some inconveniences"
Fire alarm in the middle of the night. The water backed up in the sink of our friends room while we were in there. They had to insist on getting a new room. I understand that things happen but I feel the hotel could have compensated the guests with more than 2 pieces of chocolate and 1 bottle of water. Maybe a free breakfast, discounted bill, coupon for a free nights stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Be careful with their billing!"
Hotel nice... they just messed up the bill twice. I paid for breakfast through the website and they still charged me for it even after I brought it to their attention the first time and they assured me it was resolved.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Birthday trip"
Nice, clean,comfortable room.Friendly staff.Only downside was the fire alarm going off at 5:15am (false alarm) and the coffee condiments were not replenished.
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
Thank you for letting us know about your recent trip to the Courtyard Cleveland Airport South. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!
3 night family trip Apr 16, 2015
Becky
"Fire alarm!!"
My stay was awful, but I don't think the hotel was at fault. At around 5 AM the fire alarm went off, which woke me out of a sound sleep and scared the heck out of me. I joined all the other guests standing around outside in my pajamas and raincoat for what seemed to be an eternity but was probably about 45 minutes, while the fire department took care of the problem, whatever it was. Apparently there was no fire. I got back to my room a few minutes after 6AM but couldn't fall back to sleep. A second problem, rather minor but definitely the responsibility of the hotel, was that the tub in the bathroom drained slowly, so by the end of my shower I was standing in an inch or so of water. Yuk. (I was in room 524.) A strong positive: the hotel provided a free shuttle to the airport, which I appreciated very much.
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
Good Morning, Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Courtyard Cleveland Airport South. We do apologize that the fire alarms jolted you out of bed at 5am. We have shared your information about the tub in room 524 so that it can be fixed and another guest doesn't experience the same problem you encountered. Thank you for being a loyal Marriott traveler and we hope to see you in the future.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Mikey
Our stay was very enjoyable. Hotel staff was very accommodating. The hot tub was not working when we were there but other then that very nice.
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Courtyard Cleveland Airport South. We hope to see you again soon!!
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Great Hotel with the large and cleaning rooms. Love it
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Honeymoon night was relaxing"
Got there in the evening, checked in. Room was real nice. Nothing too special. Coffee was gross. But overall not bad at all. No comtinental breakfast. Which I knew, but it would've been nice.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
jasmine
No complaints
2 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
Ronnie
Nice hotel , but rooms are very small. Hot tub was cold and not relaxing.
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Courtyard Cleveland Airport South. We are sorry to hear that you were not able to relax in the hot tub and that the rooms were very small for you.
Other trip Apr 1, 2015
emily
"both"
was good only thing wish they would of cleaned the room like other places but overall it was good
3 night romance trip Mar 26, 2015
Shane
Bad , very small hotel . The reception is very bad and talk with anger. I don't like it at all find other one better Thanks ....best regards
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Courtyard Cleveland Airport South. We are truly sorry that we didn't meet your expectations for your hotel accommodations.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Great experience at this hotel!"
The front desk was extremely helpful with helping me to coordinate my ride to the airport. My flight left at 7:30 am, and I wanted to be at the airport at around 6 am. There is an airport shuttle that you need to sign up for; unfortunately, the time that I needed was completely full. I arranged with the front desk to call a cab for 5:45 am, and it was waiting for me when I came down in the morning. There is a pool, hot tub, and small work out center; all very clean. The lobby and courtyard area are very nice, and the food and coffee at the bistro were great! My room was nice, clean, spacious, and modern. Overall, very great experience. Would definitely stay again!
Response by Courtyard Cleveland Airport South
Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay at the Courtyard Cleveland Airport South. I am very Sorry that our shuttle was full for the time you needed, but am glad to see we were able to make other arrangements for you. We hope if you are in the area again that you will chose to stay with us. Thank you and have a wonderful day!
1 night business trip Feb 20, 2015
"good stay"
It was good
1 night family trip Feb 21, 2015
trent
"Nice and Cold"
Nice place but the room was very cold and would not warm up even with the heat at max.
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Stanley D
Hot tub was broke
1 night business trip Feb 21, 2015
Everything was great. Comfortable, clean, convenient, friendly. The only issue I had was trying to find a parking space. However, it was snowy and the lines between spaces were not visible, so there were several cars that were taking up multiple spaces. I had to drive around the entire lot, but eventually I did find a space, so only a minor issue.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Frozen Assets"
This hotel says they offer breakfast for 2 adults free with my room. They offer the 2 adults 1 single breakfast sandwich, or 1 single breakfast meal with 1 single coffee or juice. At check in I was asked for a card to charge my room keys to I gave my bank card it was only $20.00. They swiped my bank card 4 times AT 1:45am attempting to charge it for my room after they froze 120.00 on my bank card at check in. Had they told me this I would have used the card I was going to check out with and not had my bank account froze all weekend. I have stayed at many hotels in many locations I have never had someone charge my card for hotel room keys or for the room itself in the middle of the night. If you are offering free breakfast for 2 adults feed 2 adults. With any service be up front about what you are doing and offering allow me to make a informed decision about staying at your hotel, not be blind sided by things that were not explained correctly or disclosed at check in. The message you tried to print is protected with Information Rights Management. The sender didn't give you the rights necessary to print the message.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Hmmm"
The pool and hottub didn't work. We asked staff for extra bedding several times and kept being told someone will come or call us and no one ever did. Very disappointed.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
DeAnna
"Clean, comfortable and modern."
A good spot for a overnight staycation. Room was clean and comfortable. The modern decor was very nice.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
"Great place to write my next book."
Needed to think and work. The staff put me in a room away from the crowd. Great bed, nice decor. Great desk on wheels with lots of work space. Hotel was out of the way, yet many food options close by.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2015
Howard
"Courtyard for the win!"
Whole family had a great time, stayed nite before an early event at IX Center. Really only 2 complaints: 1. Our room did not have a refrigerator. 2. The swimming pool was quite cold.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Thad
"Nicest room in ages"
This has to be the nicest room we've stayed in for a long time. The beds were comfortable, and the linens clean and soft and ample. The other furniture was attractive and *helpful*, where sometimes you think it's just there for show, not for use. GOOD lighting, nice curtains, big TV. Everything great and clean, clean, clean. The only negative was a small bathroom vanity, but it's hard to find fault with that.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
"Accomadations were fine, extra$ are ridiculous"
Everything was great except for the Marriott nickel dime policy. They seem to forget not all travelers are on expense accts.... having to go downstairs for coffee in quasi-starbucks is ridiculous. Yes there is in room coffee but with 3 coffee drinkers in a room one of those single serve coffe makers with 2 refills is a stretch. Plus $5 for reasonable speed internet? Sorry Marriott... that's not how to treat customers!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
chris
Liked this hotel so much we returned a week later. Great rooms, great price. Amenities great.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
deborah
Very clean and comfortable room. Pool and hot tub were very clean as well.Impressed!
1 night trip with friends Dec 22, 2014
deborah
"Review"
Our whole family stayed here last weekend. The only thing wrong was that the pool was COLD. It could have been warmer. Staff was very helpful and personable.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Awesome stay"
Awesome!!...loved the decor and the look of the hotel
1 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
ALICIA
"SBR129"
Power outage changed my lodging arrangements. Pleasant staff, clean facilities. Will return to this location for future stays.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Prepaid for a room at the Courtyard. The manager sold my room and sent me to another location and refused to refund the fare for the Courtyard. Put me up in the Town Suites next door. Room floor was dusty and dirty. Couch was worn out and faded color and dirty. Don't stay here because if you arrive late you will have your room sold to another customer.
It was a nice, clean and comfortable stay. Room was spacious and quiet.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"nice"
really nice place, for the price we should have had free breakfast
1 night business trip Oct 17, 2014
dawn
Loved the hotel very nice and clean. Just the cost of food is crazy!! For 2 coffees and 2 breakfast sandwiches it was 20 dollars! Over all hotel was nice only other complaint would be I asked for a good cab service to use while there. They recommended Southwest Cab which I would never use.
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
"Good experience!"
Four stars
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Terry Banfield
"Nice hotel close to a lot of things."
The hotel staff was very friendly. Both the night staff as well as the day staff was very accommodating. Each hotel staff that I encountered was pleasant and spoke to my wife and I.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Okay stay"
We stayed at the Courtyard Marriott for five nights. The arrival was fine but the next day we did not get any service in our room. Once we got service, well after 5 pm, our room was not replenished with the bathroom amenities. Just great when you can't find any shampoo in the morning. Topping that off with finding only Decaf coffee in my coffee valet. Really? It took us three days to get Kleenex and during our entire stay we could not get the heat to work right, even with the help from the Hotel maintenance. The hotel recently was remodeled and I thought they did a nice job, but the service was not upgraded at all. Location is ideal for business travelers.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
a
"Beyond expectations but w/ unexpected disturbance"
Our room was immaculate and beyond expectations. We were surprised that it was so spacious and well designed. We saw the pool but did not have a chance to make use of it. Our only complaint was that there was some sort of disturbance on the fifth floor that kept us up until after 5 in the morning. It seemed that hotel management was unable or unwilling to resolve the situation. We would likely stay in a Courtyard by Marriot again but I'm not sure that we would stay at this location in the future.
1 night romance trip Oct 4, 2014
"Two Star Masking as Three Star"
This was an ok hotel -- on par with most two star hotels you would stay at off an interstate. It claims to be three stars without offering much for it. Maybe it is the glorified coffee bar that is called a "restaurant" and is rarely open? You are better off staying at a Hampton Inn or a Holiday Express. At least then you get a nice complimentary breakfast.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great Hotel!"
Overall, the Courtyard Marriott was a great place to stay. I really enjoyed it there. The only thing I didn't like is that the customer service was inconsistent. I dealt with three different people at the front desk. The first was extremely mean, intimidating and belittling. The second didn't speak to me and ignored me when I asked questions and wasn't helpful at all. And the last, thank God, was a very sweet person that was helpful and amazing in every way. Honestly, based on the first person, I didn't even want to check into the hotel. But, I had just come from a long journey and chose to bite the bullet. The room and other parts of my stay were nice. Please just work on having a happy, friendly, staff and I will be back. Thanks, I hope this was helpful.
2 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Pretty nice!"
After a horrific experience at another hotel across the street a few weeks ago, I was very relieved to find the Courtyard clean, friendly and with a recently-updated room feel. The room was relatively quiet and the bed was pretty nice too. The room had a mostly modern fit and finish and everything appeared to be in good working order. I will stay here next time I travel to Cleveland for sure.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
"Clean, modern room"
We were very pleased with this room. When we entered the room, it was clean with a comfortable bed and modern-style desk and couch. Very pleasant stay.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
The room was very comfortable. I travel a lot and so does my wife. We are Hilton club members, but our stay made us rethink that. We will probably stay at Marriott's when we can. Thanks
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
"None"
I have no particular comment; I have no particular comment; I have no particular comment
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Ronald
"nice and clean"
Everything was nice and clean. The pool was closed. Bed comfortable, pillows too soft.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"not a pleasant stay"
the wireless did not work except if you were in the lobby this was extremely annoying , to try and do paperwork. I was originally going to stay 3 nights but left after the first night
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2014