All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great amenities
    Awesome vibe
  • Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad pool
Friendly and accommodating staffs. Very clean . Location is the best part of this hotel. Easy excess to many restaurants.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Prasad
"labor day weekend 2015"
stayed over labor day weekend - outside of a couple kids running through the hall occasionally, room was pretty quiet.
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
Justin
"Excellent hotel! It could easily be a 4 star hote!"
The courtyard Marriott downtown San Diego is an excellent property! It has a Beautiful lobby which could easily rival some 5 star properties! Every thing looks new and well maintained. Housekeeping is obviously doing a good job! The staff is very responsive and was prompt while responding to all my requests! The only very minor drawback is the location! I could see a few homeless people hanging around the hotel at all times . Well it would be unreasonable for me to expect everything at this price point. I will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone!
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
sandeep
"Historic hotel with modern amenities"
Amazing hotel with lots of history. Though the building is old, everything is updated and comfortable. Rooms are clean and the people are friendly.
2 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Taichi
"Happy with our stay"
Nice place. Room was small, but that was ok, it was clean and thats more important. We were only there overnight, so didnt need to use the hotel "services".. except the valet and that was a absolute plus for us! Fantastic location, we were able to walk every where in the downtown Gaslamp district
1 night trip with friends Aug 29, 2015
"Weekend trip"
Awesome visit. I believe this hotel is underrated. Great location and awesome service. Even the room service is worth a try! Very clean rooms. Older style design of floors and central lounge.
2 night romance trip Aug 28, 2015
"Modern, clean, unbeatable location, gorgeous lobby"
Beautiful historic lobby. Immaculate, updated, modern room. Plush bedding. Great ambiance. Unbeatable location
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Whitney
"Bachelorette takes DTSD"
Everything about our experience was perfect. Customer service is ON POINT.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Elyssa
"Close to almost everything. Never took the car."
Easy check in. Good breakfast in the morning. Very friendly staff. Good bar.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Clean room, a little on the small side but nice. No free parking though
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"Just a nice weekend away"
Great location .. easy to walk to everything needed. Hotel is older but has a lot of charm. The room wasnt as clean as I would have like. Right after we got into our room, I stepped right onto a screw ... which leads me to believe that it was not vacuumed very well. Not a great first impression, but overall a good place to stay
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
laura
"Easy and convenient hotel"
The Courtyard by Marriott was very easy to get to entering into Downtown San Diego. The staff was friendly and attentive to our needs. The room was clean and the bed and bathroom were comfortable.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the concert event"
the hotel location was very convenient it was very close to the concert event i was attending.the staff were very nice too
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
"Nice hotel ugly location"
The area around the hotel was dirty. Went into a 711 and there was a gunshot through the door. Sketchy.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Weekend girls trip"
Loved the interior decor. Vault was very cool. One complaint, ac temperature was weak.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
"Unique Courtyard experience"
This is a great hotel built in what used to be a bank. Lobby is amazing. Room was similar to other courtyards which I like. Bar had some very nice draft beer choices.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Great location. Walking distance to all the action"
Overall very comfortable, conveniently located. Room was clean, and quiet. Attending a conference that limited my experience with other amenities at the hotel.
Other trip Jul 30, 2015
"Sand Bagging Hotel"
Great Staff. Great location. Terrible accommodations. Parking and Rooms are extremely Overpriced. You pay for location, not comfortably.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
Sario
"A little pricey but it is a lovely hotel..."
The Room was very small. It seemed overpriced for what we got in return. The front desk staff and the lounge staff were excellent.
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Marisela
"Nice hotel in the Gaslamp District."
Had a great time on vacation. From our arrival until our departure everything went as planned. Hotel staff was very friendly and offered great recommendations along the way. Great location in downtown San Diego that is within walking distance to just about everywhere. Enjoy the many varieties of food choices in the Gaslamp District along 5th avenue. And may I add it is within walking distance to Petco Park for you baseball fans. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.
Other trip Jul 24, 2015
"Not worth it."
I was not impressed, the hotel was way overvalued and I would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Impressive"
It was our best trip to San Diego and this hotel and its staff was a big part of it. Thank you!!
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Gayla
"Beautiful hotel with friendly staff"
The hotel architecture is beautiful and detailed...we stayed their for vacation and there were four of us, my husband and 2 boys ages 10 and 7. The coffee bar in the lobby was most convenient and was a full bar serving Starbucks. The only negative was the extremely excessive fee for the valet parking which was the only choice. Five days of valet totaled a night stay at the hotel...the hotel was centrally located so overall we went with this Courtyard for the week.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Cynthia
"Recommended Stay for Gaslamp District"
Great. Efficient check in and friendly service. Clean and beautiful hotel!
1 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
Gregory
"very friendly and helpful staff all around"
The room service staff was super friendly as was all the rest of the staff. Front desk staff was very knowledgeable about the surrounding area and were able to guide my girlfriend and I to where we needed. Also bonus, we didn't feel like we were treated different because we were a lesbian couple. only time I felt we were treated "different" was when a staff member talked with us in Spanish, but it was a nice treat.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Melisa
"Weekend in San Diego"
Great customer service! Good location and nice room.
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Good time"
Hotel made for a great bachelorette weekend. Nice spot that's close to everything
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Adrianna
"Great location and customer service"
Centrally located in the Gaslamp, hotel service was 5 star-slight challenges with our bathroom plumbing but it was resolved quickly.
2 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2015
"Walking distance"
Wonderful!! Everyone was so nice and walking distance to the hotel
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
Chester
"Courtyard Downtown"
Built out of an old bank but completely upgraded. As an Interior Designer I was impressed with the interior and the staff was very friendly. My 5 year old son was with us and even though we arrived at 10 pm, they held out a treasure box for him pick from. I will be staying here again! The only downside was the room was a bit smaller than I am used to but other than that, very nice hotel!
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Rebecca
We enjoyed the beautiful old building and loved the plush towels & comfortable bed
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
One of the best hotel experience we've had, we planned a bachelorette party for a good friend and the hotel was great! Jose one of the front associates was awesome he helped and accommodated us for dinner plans and night activities very helpful and professional
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
sarai
"Beautiful hotel and staff in a noisy neighborhood."
Beautiful old building. Comfortable bed. Great view. Great staff. Close proximity to the gaslamp quarter. Heard a lot of street noise during the night, even after midnight. And we were on the 12th floor. Traffic, sirens, and partiers.
5 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Anthony
Everyone was great! Friendly check in, helpful wait staff in the bar. We didn't want for a thing!
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Vacation"
Enjoyed our 1st vacation to Petco Stadum Padre's game & Gaslamp district.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
Debra
"Gotta try it."
It was nice!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
Leah
"Great location and hotel"
Great location and hotel! It is in the gas lamp district and close to the zoo. They recommended the breakfast at the hotel, but will recomend to go somewhere else, few options in the menu.
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Best experience ever!"
I had a wonderful time at this hotel, eventhough it was only for a day. The staff was super attentive and friendly upon check in. There was a bowl of fresh fruit upon arrival which I thought was such a great feature. The hotel location was spot on and close to everything! The room was gorgeous and spacious. Everything was clean and so much detail was put into everything. The lobby and hotel itself was a true gem. Loved that it was a former bank and I loved how they kept a lot of the bank's artifacts intact. Would stay here again and again.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Leah
"Great Hotel/Area"
great staff
4 night business trip May 18, 2015
steve
"Great hotel near the GasLamp Quarter"
The hotel is located on the northern edge of the Gas Lamp District in downtown San Diego, where there is a wonderful selection of restaurants within walking distance. Bring your walking shoes though, the District goes on for blocks, but there is a lot to see. It's built inside of an historical old bank building, and they've done a great job of preserving the architecture of the period. Polished marble and varnished wood is everywhere. The hotel staff is very friendly, courteous and helpful. My only complaint is the parking, or lack of.... The closest self parking lot is a block away, and at night there are a lot of homeless people in the area (it IS on the edge of the District). There is valet parking, but take out a second mortgage to pay for it - $40 a day. There is a great brew pub right across the street that is reasonable, the beer is pretty good too.
Other trip May 20, 2015
Scotchd
"Awesomeness"
Good price for a good location in SD.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
josue
"It was nice"
The hotel staff was very friendly! Everyone was smiling and very accommodating. The hotel bar staff was also very friendly and had a lot of great restaurant suggestions. The room was in good condition, but the view was terrible. It was also not as clean and I would have preferred. I found hair and a bobbie pin still in the bathroom area that did not belong to me when we checked in.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"Fun times/ proud mom ,dad"
Was good
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"%100 Satisfied"
I highly recommend his beautiful hotel, I will always go back and stay and recomed this place... Thank you all Staff %100
2 night business trip May 9, 2015
"Best weekend!"
My wife and I loved this hotel! Everything about it was classy, comfortable, and worth our time and money. If we plan a trip to San Diego, this will be our destination, for sure.
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Close and easy walk to Petco Park"
My husband and I decided to stay here very last minute on an evening that we went to a Padres game. It was a very easy walk to Petco Park, and we even found a super cute place for drinks on the walk back after the game. I would recommend this hotel for it's great downtown location.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Tristan
"great stay"
It was a great stay and would definitely visit again!
1 night romance trip May 1, 2015
Marriott is always a good choice for a hotel. I travel for business and usually there is a Marriott close by. All 5 start except facilities because they are under a major renovation on the outside which had some challenges but the staff was exceptional. Room was very clean and comfortable. Price was competitive to all local hotels with same amenities. My only complaint was the $40.00 charge for parking. It was valet and all the valet persons were very helpful with directions.
Other trip May 3, 2015
"A wonderful getaway!"
It was an amazing vacation. The location of the hotel was centered in the middle of everything. The employees are very friendly and helpful.
5 night romance trip Apr 21, 2015
Ryan
"Okey Conference in San Diego"
Are roon was not ready, they have to asing another one,they tell as because we use a ther party,to booked a roon.
2 night business trip Apr 16, 2015