All hotels in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States of America
3220 Gate City Blvd, Greensboro, NC, 27407, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"College move-in"
Very nice hotel. Missed out on the evening drinks and dining because we were so busy moving in two students at UNCG, but great breakfast. We will be back!
2 night trip Aug 13, 2013
"Very convenient"
The hotel is very convenient to lots of restaurants and shopping. Bed was very comfortable. The food in morning and evening was great! I ate at the hotel a couple of nights vs. going out. Complimentary drinks in the evening were great as well!
3 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
"I really enjoyed my stay!"
First of all the rooms were nice and clean. They call in the middle of the day to see how we were doing. The compliment drinks was nice and the free popcorn was nice, my son really enjoyed it, as well as the pool. The hotel was a little busy so it was a few people there but what do you expect. The shower had had shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in a dispenser and that was reall cool, a 1st for me. My wife love this place so we will be back.
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
Mase
"Pet Friendly Hotel"
Everything was fresh and new feeling. Drinks and food in the evening were a nice surprise. Breakfast was nice. A great place to stay with or without a pet.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Excellent Family Hotel"
A little noisy and kid intensive for the business traveller, but one of the best I have seen for kids. Indoor and outdoor pool, free breakfast and dinner, free drinks, free popcorn and sodas, small but decent gym and business center. Very helpful and friendly staff. Not at the very highest levels of cleanliness, but really not bad and the weekend we were there they had a full hotel of kids, so that likely kept them a bit behind in cleaning. VERY pet friendly, which was the major factor for us. A good hotel chain all around, good value.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
BC
Very clean hotel. Breakfast and dinner choices were great and delicious! Staff was very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Unsatisfactory"
Quite surprised. Expected better. Perhaps its time for renovations/updated furnishing.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Decent hotel - fine for an overnight visit."
This hotel was fine for our overnight visit. My only negative was that some aspects of it were a little tired. The beverages available in the lobby were a nice touch, although personally I wasn't interested in the food at times of the day other than breakfast. This hotel would probably not be my choice if I was spending multiple days there.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
"Great place to stay."
Spent 12 days in Greensboro, NC at the Drury. Easy check in and out. Hot breakfast and hot appetizers in the evening. Clean rooms. Laundry facilities. Great staff!
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
DJ
"Very rewarding"
I thoroughly enjoyed my stay with the Hotel and the service ws remarkable although I felt that the Remote gates were a bit much but i realized that they were for the safety of their guests which made sense so I would give the Hotel a 5* Rating.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
Susan E-B
"wish I could go higher than 5"
Best night's sleep in comfortable bed/bedding ever! Breakfast was terrif and the location was easy on and easy off. Will stay there again if we are ever in the area.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Very nice place and would stay again
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2013
Doug
"Ghetto"
The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. However, the evening social hour and morning breakfast looked like the local soup kitchen. I've never seen so many people fighting for free food. People were loitering inside and outside the hotel at all hours and forget about a relaxing swim since it looked like the local public pool.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
Anthony
Very good location, within walking distance of many great restaurants and mall plus close to the interstate. The staff was great and hotel was clean.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2013
Kay
"i give it five stars"
Had an excellent time, enjoyed it. Would recommend it to anyone. Thanks so much.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2013
Exactly what we needed for a night's stay. Pool and free breakfast were nice! Close to mall!
Other trip Jun 26, 2013
stacey
"Nice hotel.convenient location.clean.friendly staf"
Enjoyed our stay kids loved popcorn machine in lobby and swimming pool.hotmeal x2.bfast and dinner
Other trip Jun 19, 2013
"A Great Place to Stay for Nationals"
We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Oksana checked us in and gave us all the information we needed to know. She was even going to get a cart for our suitcases if one was not available at the door. We loved the free breakfast in the morning. The food was very good. There was always a large selection of hot and cold food. The managers reception every evening was outstanding. In addition to the 2 free alcholic beverages, there was a large selection of hot and cold foods available. The menu rotates every day. On the days we were there, they served hot dogs, chicken fingers, mac and cheese, chili, baked potato, nachos with cheese sauce, salsa, veggies and 2 kinds of dip, potato chips and pretzels. The pool was half indoor and half outdoor. The bathroom had shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in dispensers that hang inside the shower. That was convienient to our family of 4 as we didn't have to try to share those tiny bottles. The only thing that was missing was not being able to order a movie. We tried to find HBO, but couldn't. There was no listing of what the channels were. The hotel and room is very clean. The hotel's location is right off the highway which made it very easy to get where we needed to go. There are many restaurants located within a short walking distance of the hotel. There is evern a shopping mall across the street.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2013
kneumann
"Nice Place"
we came to North Carolina for our son's wedding...this was the perfect location to stay...convenient to everything...bed was super comfortable....this is second time we stayed at this hotel...will stay again when we come to visit our family
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Donna and Dean
"Great Place for everyone friendly and clean & fun"
very nice friendly staff especially for dinner arrangents and area sorrounding the manager and staff were very nice would stay again
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Crissie
"Fantastic!"
Room was fantastic and service was great as well. The kickbacks were nice as well
1 night business trip May 27, 2013
"Great hotel room and service"
This hotel is located right off the highway and it is easy to get back on the highway. The hotel front desk was friendly and professional. They have breakfast as well as evening refreshments. My bed was WONDERFUL, I slept like a rock. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff walked around during breakfast and in the evening to ask if everything was going OK with your stay. This place makes you sorry you have to go home!
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
Beverly S.
"Drury Lover"
Perfect location loved the upgrades. I stay at this Drury 90% of the time when I visit North Carolina. My family already knows where I will be before I even leave home. I was a little disappointed with the type of guests staying there. Years ago I felt it was expensive but worth it, not anymore. It used to be an upscale family hotel. Kids loud and hanging out on the parking lot. I heard noise all night while trying to sleep. I stayed three nights and never made it for breakfast because it ends early. I couldn't get my gold key member points because I saved money using hotels.com.
3 night trip May 16, 2013
great place to stay ,the happy hour and breafsat makes it so u don't need to go out to eat,,, butt LOTTA good places to eat nearby
3 night trip Apr 4, 2013
jim
"Prom dress shopping"
The staff were friendly and helpful, shower was full strength, bed was clean and comfy. I wished I could have slept in. Breakfast was good and the biscuits were great. I didn't have time to jump in the pool or use the gym but they looked nice too. The young lady at the checkout desk told us about the stores in the mall that carry prom dresses for my daughter.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Heidi
Loved the breakfast and evening drinks and food. Popcorn was nice also. Pool was open, even in the spring. Room was O.K., but we really only slept there. Staff was very friendly. Enjoyed being able to walk to restuarants. Very close to the Greensboro Aquatic Center
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"March delight"
The employees were all friendly and eager to please.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
We stay here every year for an event in Greensboro. This has to be the best hotel I've stayed in this year. The staff is the best you can ask for. The breakfast is like a full coarse meal. The hotel is excellent shape and is very clean. I always have good service at Drury Inns whether I'm in Missouri or in the Carolinas. Would highly recommend to anyone.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2013
Cool place to stay no one else has that relaxing kickback reception in the evening. It also has easy access to the main highway. I defiantly will be staying here again.
Other trip Feb 6, 2013
We were in town to view an art show at UNCG and it was Super Bowl weekend. We'd never stayed at a Drury Inn before. We enjoyed the 5:30 "kickback" of stadium food. We'd definitely do it again. The room was great, the staff very nice. Breakfast was everything you could want.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"great place"
everyone were welcoming and helpful - I really enjoyed our stay
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
"A pleasure for business travelers"
For business travel, this property had a lot of touches that made it very comfortable. First, the staff was super friendly. Everyone was thoughtful and enthusiastic. Easy access to I-40 and plenty of parking. Unexpectedly, they include a simple dinner, which works out great if you need to wrap up the events of the day and just need something easy. Beer and wine are included for a civilized touch. In the evening there is popcorn and soda for your TV watching time. Also included: breakfast, newspaper, fast wifi, and boarding-pass printing. The facility is a fairly standard mid-range hotel, but the staff and amenities bring it up many steps.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
"Couldn't be better!"
We had stayed at Drury Inn in greensboro NC two weeks previously while we started the adoption procedure to adopt a pair of retired racing greyhounds. We were here this weekend to pick the dogs up and bring them home. The manager saw us at the manager's reception and remembered us. He was so excited to hear about our adoption and asked us so many questions. He also told us that the Drury was a pet friendly hotel. That is a great thing to know.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Claudia
"Great hotel, great price, located close to airport"
This hotel offers a nightly happy hour including dinks and food, popcorn and soda all night, and a great hot breakfast so you get 2 meals along with the price of the room can't beat that. Staff is very helpful and friendly and the hotel was clean and well keep.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
It was the perfect place for my family of 5 including the dog!!
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
momof3
"A bargain"
Good location, clean,comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff. No complaints.
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
"Close to UNCG"
A decent hotel for an overnight stay. A bit drab, very brown. friendly staff. Beds OK. Bathroom small.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
"Way above expectations!"
This is a high priced hotel for a moderate price. The manager's reception was a welcome surprise. The room was clean and extremely quiet. The bed was comfy. Everyone who worked there was pleasant and professional. We could not have asked for a more plesant stay.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Claudia
The Drury Inn was a great hotel, I will definately stay there again. The hotel was very clean and the hospitality was great.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Dana
"Great for the value."
Very nice stay, staff very helpful and would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2012
Phyllis
"Good choice for Coliseum Concerts"
Was in town for concert at coliseaum. Staff very friendly...room relatively quiet..nice evening drinks and free breakfast...would definitely stay again...
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
"Nice hotel. Good choice."
The hotel was clean and excellent repair. The staff did a great job, although we were not demanding guests, so we had very few needs.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
Duckman
"Good hotel, bad food"
Food both at both breakfast and evening snacks was terrible. Otherwise everything was fine. I thought it was closer to the middle of town and it is not.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
"Good value, comfortable room"
Excellent service, clean room, very good breakfast. Highly recommend!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
NC Traveller
"VERY ACCOMMODATING...EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!"
We stayed there over the Labor Day weekend and everything met and/or exceeded our expectations. The location was perfect (close to a lot of eateries), the breakfast was plentiful, and the evening reception (5p-7p) was like no others (hot dogs, baked potatoes, macaroni and cheese), and then popcorn and soda fountain until 10p!!! My family truly enjoyed the stay and all the extras. I had a small incident that was taken care of immediately after checking in. Apparently, this hotel does not recognize the full requests made on Expedia.com because I was expecting a Suite which included two double beds and a pull-out sofa bed. Instead I received just a room with two double beds. When I approached the front desk, the on-site Manager in Greensboro (Pierre) was more than accommodating and explained that the superior rooms (SUITES) are not advertised on Expedia but he made an exception and changed my reservation to a suite with no extra charge. NOW, THAT'S WHAT I CALL...EXCELLENT SERIVCE!!!!
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
Shelley
The room was adequate, but sheets did not look clean -- almost like someone had slept on them before. Breakfast was fine but not outstanding. Personnel were very nice but hotel could use a facelift!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
Typical for this range of hotel, no stunning surprises and no real problems. The only complaint is the elevators are slow. The free, hot breakfast is on par with other hotels; food was fair but no better. Room was clean, odor-free, comfortable, and relatively quiet, so sleeping was good. Nice pillows. Bathroom was a little small but adequate. Exercise room was sufficient - the machines all looked operational and the TV and water cooler inside were also working.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"great hotel"
The hospitality was amazing! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
"Lots of perks and pet friendly"
Surprizingly wonderful- free breakfast and dinner, free happy hour, next to two good restaurants. Con- bed hard, termostat hard to control
3 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"great family place, a lot of bang for your buck:)"
this is a perfect hotel for children. They offer a pretty nice breakfast bar, that actually had a nice big selection, which included healthier choices. Than from 5:30 until 7 pm they actually offered a dinner buffet as well. Thank God they did, because it rained the whole time we were there, so much to where I didn't really want to take my daughter out in it. THE BEST PART about the dinner buffet, is that they offered 3 alcoholic beverages for guests. The drinks were anything from a glass of wine to a martini.. Also there was a soda fountain that was accessible at all times. The indoor pool and jacuuzi were great, some of the other guests were a little annoying playing gangster music and using a lot of profanity, but other than that it really was a great experience.. Staff is very pleasant, and rooms were very clean:)
Other trip Aug 21, 2012