All hotels in Greensboro, North Carolina, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3220 High Point Rd, Greensboro, NC, 27407, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"A Great Place to Stay for Nationals"
We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Oksana checked us in and gave us all the information we needed to know. She was even going to get a cart for our suitcases if one was not available at the door. We loved the free breakfast in the morning. The food was very good. There was always a large selection of hot and cold food. The managers reception every evening was outstanding. In addition to the 2 free alcholic beverages, there was a large selection of hot and cold foods available. The menu rotates every day. On the days we were there, they served hot dogs, chicken fingers, mac and cheese, chili, baked potato, nachos with cheese sauce, salsa, veggies and 2 kinds of dip, potato chips and pretzels. The pool was half indoor and half outdoor. The bathroom had shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in dispensers that hang inside the shower. That was convienient to our family of 4 as we didn't have to try to share those tiny bottles. The only thing that was missing was not being able to order a movie. We tried to find HBO, but couldn't. There was no listing of what the channels were. The hotel and room is very clean. The hotel's location is right off the highway which made it very easy to get where we needed to go. There are many restaurants located within a short walking distance of the hotel. There is evern a shopping mall across the street.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2013
kneumann
"Nice Place"
we came to North Carolina for our son's wedding...this was the perfect location to stay...convenient to everything...bed was super comfortable....this is second time we stayed at this hotel...will stay again when we come to visit our family
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
Donna and Dean
"Great Place for everyone friendly and clean & fun"
very nice friendly staff especially for dinner arrangents and area sorrounding the manager and staff were very nice would stay again
Other trip Jun 6, 2013
Crissie
"Fantastic!"
Room was fantastic and service was great as well. The kickbacks were nice as well
1 night business trip May 27, 2013
"Great hotel room and service"
This hotel is located right off the highway and it is easy to get back on the highway. The hotel front desk was friendly and professional. They have breakfast as well as evening refreshments. My bed was WONDERFUL, I slept like a rock. The room was clean and comfortable. The staff walked around during breakfast and in the evening to ask if everything was going OK with your stay. This place makes you sorry you have to go home!
1 night business trip May 23, 2013
Beverly S.
"Drury Lover"
Perfect location loved the upgrades. I stay at this Drury 90% of the time when I visit North Carolina. My family already knows where I will be before I even leave home. I was a little disappointed with the type of guests staying there. Years ago I felt it was expensive but worth it, not anymore. It used to be an upscale family hotel. Kids loud and hanging out on the parking lot. I heard noise all night while trying to sleep. I stayed three nights and never made it for breakfast because it ends early. I couldn't get my gold key member points because I saved money using hotels.com.
3 night trip May 16, 2013
great place to stay ,the happy hour and breafsat makes it so u don't need to go out to eat,,, butt LOTTA good places to eat nearby
3 night trip Apr 4, 2013
jim
"Prom dress shopping"
The staff were friendly and helpful, shower was full strength, bed was clean and comfy. I wished I could have slept in. Breakfast was good and the biscuits were great. I didn't have time to jump in the pool or use the gym but they looked nice too. The young lady at the checkout desk told us about the stores in the mall that carry prom dresses for my daughter.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
Heidi
Loved the breakfast and evening drinks and food. Popcorn was nice also. Pool was open, even in the spring. Room was O.K., but we really only slept there. Staff was very friendly. Enjoyed being able to walk to restuarants. Very close to the Greensboro Aquatic Center
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"March delight"
The employees were all friendly and eager to please.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
We stay here every year for an event in Greensboro. This has to be the best hotel I've stayed in this year. The staff is the best you can ask for. The breakfast is like a full coarse meal. The hotel is excellent shape and is very clean. I always have good service at Drury Inns whether I'm in Missouri or in the Carolinas. Would highly recommend to anyone.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2013
Cool place to stay no one else has that relaxing kickback reception in the evening. It also has easy access to the main highway. I defiantly will be staying here again.
Other trip Feb 6, 2013
We were in town to view an art show at UNCG and it was Super Bowl weekend. We'd never stayed at a Drury Inn before. We enjoyed the 5:30 "kickback" of stadium food. We'd definitely do it again. The room was great, the staff very nice. Breakfast was everything you could want.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2013
"great place"
everyone were welcoming and helpful - I really enjoyed our stay
Other trip Jan 2, 2013
"A pleasure for business travelers"
For business travel, this property had a lot of touches that made it very comfortable. First, the staff was super friendly. Everyone was thoughtful and enthusiastic. Easy access to I-40 and plenty of parking. Unexpectedly, they include a simple dinner, which works out great if you need to wrap up the events of the day and just need something easy. Beer and wine are included for a civilized touch. In the evening there is popcorn and soda for your TV watching time. Also included: breakfast, newspaper, fast wifi, and boarding-pass printing. The facility is a fairly standard mid-range hotel, but the staff and amenities bring it up many steps.
Other trip Dec 12, 2012
"Couldn't be better!"
We had stayed at Drury Inn in greensboro NC two weeks previously while we started the adoption procedure to adopt a pair of retired racing greyhounds. We were here this weekend to pick the dogs up and bring them home. The manager saw us at the manager's reception and remembered us. He was so excited to hear about our adoption and asked us so many questions. He also told us that the Drury was a pet friendly hotel. That is a great thing to know.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
Claudia
"Great hotel, great price, located close to airport"
This hotel offers a nightly happy hour including dinks and food, popcorn and soda all night, and a great hot breakfast so you get 2 meals along with the price of the room can't beat that. Staff is very helpful and friendly and the hotel was clean and well keep.
1 night business trip Dec 3, 2012
It was the perfect place for my family of 5 including the dog!!
1 night trip Dec 1, 2012
momof3
"A bargain"
Good location, clean,comfortable room, friendly and helpful staff. No complaints.
Other trip Nov 30, 2012
"Close to UNCG"
A decent hotel for an overnight stay. A bit drab, very brown. friendly staff. Beds OK. Bathroom small.
1 night trip Nov 24, 2012
"Way above expectations!"
This is a high priced hotel for a moderate price. The manager's reception was a welcome surprise. The room was clean and extremely quiet. The bed was comfy. Everyone who worked there was pleasant and professional. We could not have asked for a more plesant stay.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
Claudia
The Drury Inn was a great hotel, I will definately stay there again. The hotel was very clean and the hospitality was great.
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
Dana
"Great for the value."
Very nice stay, staff very helpful and would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2012
Phyllis
"Good choice for Coliseum Concerts"
Was in town for concert at coliseaum. Staff very friendly...room relatively quiet..nice evening drinks and free breakfast...would definitely stay again...
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
"Nice hotel. Good choice."
The hotel was clean and excellent repair. The staff did a great job, although we were not demanding guests, so we had very few needs.
Other trip Nov 11, 2012
Duckman
"Good hotel, bad food"
Food both at both breakfast and evening snacks was terrible. Otherwise everything was fine. I thought it was closer to the middle of town and it is not.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
"Good value, comfortable room"
Excellent service, clean room, very good breakfast. Highly recommend!
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
NC Traveller
"VERY ACCOMMODATING...EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!"
We stayed there over the Labor Day weekend and everything met and/or exceeded our expectations. The location was perfect (close to a lot of eateries), the breakfast was plentiful, and the evening reception (5p-7p) was like no others (hot dogs, baked potatoes, macaroni and cheese), and then popcorn and soda fountain until 10p!!! My family truly enjoyed the stay and all the extras. I had a small incident that was taken care of immediately after checking in. Apparently, this hotel does not recognize the full requests made on Expedia.com because I was expecting a Suite which included two double beds and a pull-out sofa bed. Instead I received just a room with two double beds. When I approached the front desk, the on-site Manager in Greensboro (Pierre) was more than accommodating and explained that the superior rooms (SUITES) are not advertised on Expedia but he made an exception and changed my reservation to a suite with no extra charge. NOW, THAT'S WHAT I CALL...EXCELLENT SERIVCE!!!!
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
Shelley
The room was adequate, but sheets did not look clean -- almost like someone had slept on them before. Breakfast was fine but not outstanding. Personnel were very nice but hotel could use a facelift!
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
Typical for this range of hotel, no stunning surprises and no real problems. The only complaint is the elevators are slow. The free, hot breakfast is on par with other hotels; food was fair but no better. Room was clean, odor-free, comfortable, and relatively quiet, so sleeping was good. Nice pillows. Bathroom was a little small but adequate. Exercise room was sufficient - the machines all looked operational and the TV and water cooler inside were also working.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012
"great hotel"
The hospitality was amazing! Everyone was so friendly and welcoming
Other trip Aug 30, 2012
"Lots of perks and pet friendly"
Surprizingly wonderful- free breakfast and dinner, free happy hour, next to two good restaurants. Con- bed hard, termostat hard to control
3 night trip Aug 17, 2012
"great family place, a lot of bang for your buck:)"
this is a perfect hotel for children. They offer a pretty nice breakfast bar, that actually had a nice big selection, which included healthier choices. Than from 5:30 until 7 pm they actually offered a dinner buffet as well. Thank God they did, because it rained the whole time we were there, so much to where I didn't really want to take my daughter out in it. THE BEST PART about the dinner buffet, is that they offered 3 alcoholic beverages for guests. The drinks were anything from a glass of wine to a martini.. Also there was a soda fountain that was accessible at all times. The indoor pool and jacuuzi were great, some of the other guests were a little annoying playing gangster music and using a lot of profanity, but other than that it really was a great experience.. Staff is very pleasant, and rooms were very clean:)
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Good price. Good location. Nice hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2012
"Easy to Locate"
This was our first stay at a Drury. We chose it because of the proximity to the convention center. Checkin was easy as well as parking and access to our room. We also liked that the price included popcorn and soft drinks as well as breakfast and a dinner snack. The only thing that would have made our stay better, other than our event not being cancelled, was to have a little better selection on the 5:30 snack bar (ie: honey mustard with the chicken buffalo bites). Would most definitely stay at the Drury again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2012
Karen B
"Clean, comfortable stay"
Hotel was very crowded with several groups staying. But the service was good. The complementary food and beverages were served well despite the crowd. Room was very clean.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2012
Andy
"Great place to stay when visiting Greensboro"
My nephew and I went to Greensboro to check out NC A&T State and I booked this hotel based on recommendations from others on Hotels.com. The recommendations were not wrong. It was clean, the people were super freindly and the pool and jacuzzi was a really nice touch after a long drive from Tennessee. They served food at the hotel which was not very good but at least there were a lot of good restaurants close by so it worked out fine. Overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Greensboro.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2012
"Good value during a prime travel season."
Most of experience was good. Unfortunately, we had some very noisy "neighbors" who continued to talk loudly and make noise until I called the front desk at 1:00 a.m. The desk attendent was apologetic and said she would take care of it. About 10 minutes later, she knocked at the neighbors door and asked them to quiet down....which they did, thankfully. My only regret is that I didn't take action sooner. Breakfast bar was good with good variety. Staff was attentive to our needs. Overall a good experience.....we would stay here again.
Other trip Jul 17, 2012
"Convenient, clean, great value"
Hotel convenient to rt. 40 West, very clean, staff was extremely pleasant and helpful, complimentary happy hour and breakfast, although just average, was an unexpected treat. Pool was tiny so don't stay for that. Good value for the money! Would return.
2 night trip Jul 7, 2012
Fran
"Good place to stay"
My stay at the Drury Inn and Suites was pleasant. I especially appreciated that i was able to check in early.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2012
Elsie
"Dirty pool area"
The hotel staff and and the room was fine. However, the pool area was gross. Could not use was very dirty. There was cake all over the the floor around the pool and hot tub.
Other trip Jun 19, 2012
"Very nice place to stay with your pet"
Very nice comfortable room; good breakfast, indoor-outdoor pool.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2012
MF
My stay
1 night trip Jun 9, 2012
lynn
It was such a nice surprise to have such a wonderful breakfast waiting for me in the morning!
1 night trip Jun 1, 2012
"Not like the last Drury Inn--not smokefree"
We usually love Drury Inn and prefer to stay there. We were assigned to a room first that when we arrived it had not been cleaned. That was ok, we just got another room, however, this room wreaked of smoke and so did everything we had that we took home. We told them and they were supposed to spray the room, not sure if that happened or not and there was an empty wine glass at our door outside that sat there.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2012
Snyder
"needed a pet friendly hotel allowing 2 dogs"
This was the closest pet friendly hotel (that would allow 2 dogs) to Burlington, but disappointed in the lack of area in which to walk the dogs. Very little grass on the property, had to go to side street to walk dogs on the strip of grass.
2 night trip May 21, 2012
"ok but interesting"
Hotel was nice everything seemed to be nice, but there were some un savory characters staying there, a little surprising at a hotel that costs this much. Seems like they may have residents there
Business trip Oct 21, 2009