All hotels in Evansville, Indiana, United States of America
100 Cross Pointe Blvd, Evansville, IN, 47715, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Professional staff, generous breakfast-happy hour"
We were extremely happy with our two nights at this hotel. Our room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. The hot breakfast - with lots of choices - and the happy hour, meal-sized "snacks" were delicious. The food, the three small alcoholic drinks for free each evening, free wi-fi, free parking, microwave and refrigerator all added to the value. The staff obviously is well-trained and seemed eager to please the guests. There are lots of shopping and restaurants nearby, too.
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
Nellie
"Family reunion"
Great breakfast, very clean room, would stay again!
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
"BEST MID-LEVEL HOTEL"
Everything was great! Room was very clean. neighborhood was safe. Free food was awesome!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Nice Hotel for the Money"
We spent one night at the Drury Inn. Our room was clean and the staff was very friendly. They had a pool, which I did not use, and an exercise room, which I did use. They offer a free hot meal in the evening, including drinks, and a hot breakfast in the morning. We did not take advantage of the evening meal since we were visiting relatives during that time. We did have breakfast there, and it was one of the nicer free breakfasts I have had at a hotel. They also offer free coffee 24x7.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Jan
great place
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2013
Jack
"Not satisfied at all"
Had a problem with room cleanliness
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Best In Evansville"
We visit Evansville usually twice a year. First time staying here. Will never stay anywhere else. The value compared to staying at the Baymont or LaQuinta is not even close. The afternoon "social" is a great idea.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Ken
Great place to stay. Pool and hot tub are great. Breakfast was clean and well stocked. The workout room was clean, but the equipment was a little old and outdated.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Jeffrey
"handy"
enjoyed the breakfast and evening food and drinks close to interstate
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
betty
"Excellent Place to Stay"
We always stay here when we go to Evansville. I also recommend this location to anyone going to Evansville. The staff treats you like family. Breakfast is excellent! Looking forward to our next visit to Evansville and the Drury Inn!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Judy
Location was perfect for what I was in town for and the room was average on comfort. However the room was classified as a non smoking and even had a sign in the room that if smoking was detected there would be a $250 penalty to pay. Well my room smelled like someone had been smoking in it. The air conditioner did not work at capacity to cool the room below 74 degrees. So not sure I will be back.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
richard
Wonderful staff and environment. Clean and well managed.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Family trip"
Need better pillows.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Weekend Date Night"
Wonderful hotel. Have stayed here many times and is one of our favorite places to stay in Evansville. Good location for shopping and food. My wife and I use it as our hotel of choice when we get date nights without our children due to it's convenience of location for dinning and shopping. Would highly recommend.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Shaun
Dad needed a recliner due to health condition. The room we had originally had a faulty recliner. Manager upgraded us to a suite because the recliner there was in great condition. Very friendly and helpful staff and hospitality room was excellent. Full breakfast and happy hour in the evenings was a great extra.
6 night family trip Jun 2, 2013
Joyce
"Sub pat"
Stayed here for a dog show with children linens smelled like smoke and the pool was very dingy hit tub questionable floating matter
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"best hotel in evansville"
We've been to evansville many times and this hotel is our favorite. We always enjoy our stay and we always recommend it to our friends and family
2 night trip May 2, 2013
becky
"Always a great choice!"
This is always my first choice when staying in Evansville. Very clean, very friendly staff, and in a great location for all of the shopping and dining. The breakfast is excellent!!
Other trip May 15, 2013
"Stay Here!!"
We saw few rooms & they all looked clean... pool/hot tub area was ok. Standard size.. plenty of shopping areas arround if thats what you're into..the best thing about this hotel is probably the free food/drinks.. nice, hot breakfast in the morning.. & they give you dinner between 5:30-7 pm... (not steak).. Meatballs, pasta, Nachos, Chili, Hotdogs ect.... eating are was nice size...free pop & popcorn all day!!! Also adults get 3 alcohol beverages between 5:30-7 for free... The staff was very helpful & nice.. My only Complaint is personal preference.. I like my beds hard & firm, not soft & cuddly... I would stay here a million times if the (price) is right!!! I never had to leave the hotel.. they had everything I needed on my 2 day stay.. even aspirin @ the front desk.... STAY HERE, you can't go wrong!!!
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"good for families"
Great staff;good breakfast;clean rooms;Great Location
Other trip May 14, 2013
"Great staff"
Staff was super friendly, especially the morning staff
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
The staff was friendly and courteous The room was very clean. We would recommend this to all
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Al
"Not bad"
Rooms were clean and hotel was quiet. The hot tub was set at about 85 degrees which was the one thing I was looking forward to. Very busy weekend but staff was as nice and helpful as expected. Would stay again for the price and 5/5 stars when all amenities are working
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2013
Dustin
"Decent Hotel"
It was a nice hotel, free drinks, food, and wifi. However the room smelled of smoke...I don't know if it used to be a smoking room or if the people who stayed before us smoked in the room. That was a bit of an issue.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, quiet"
My only complaint was the mess that guests left by dropping the free popcorn all over the elevator and the hallways. There is no way the hotel staff could keep up with the mess these rather rude guests made. I also find it offensive when guests show up to the breakfast in the morning wearing pajamas and slippers - for goodness sakes get dressed! You are in a public place! Again, the hotel staff was as courteous and polite to all people as they could possibly be, and worked very hard to clean up after some of the selfish guests.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Nice business stay"
Stay was too short but very enjoyable. Staff was A+. Building was A-. Cutbacks were obvious but acceptable. I would recommend others to stay here.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
"excellent stay"
no complaints
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Great get away!"
Great place to stay. Very comfortable and cozy! Breakfast was great! Parking was convenient. Beds were comfortable.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
"My stay was a pleasent one"
Drury Inn & Suites Evansville East My stay was a pleasent one .Cleanliness of room/hotel was good. Hotel amenities in room was nice. The hot tub was nice but the pool was too cold. I was not overly impressed with the food provided. dinner and drinks. and breakfast was ok. Over all it was a good stay.
2 night romance trip Feb 8, 2013
"Good Option"
All worked well, with friendly staff, good room, and great price.
2 night business trip Feb 1, 2013
"Great time in Evansville"
Eggs were pretty bad the first morning but much, much better the second. I guess there's a knack to making powdered eggs, too. The popcorn and evening snacks were really great.
Other trip Feb 4, 2013
Very comfotable and hotel help were very nice
2 night trip Jan 29, 2013
"Great experience"
Arrived early and they graciously allowed me to check in! Desk Clerk was very friendly, efficient and helpful.
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
"Great hotel for anyone."
We chose this hotel because of its indoor swimming pool. We enjoyed the pool, hot tub, and had a great breakfast in the morning. The room was just like most hotel rooms we stay in but the extras are what made us choose this hotel three times. They offer food and drinks in the evening for no extra charge. Instead of paying to go to a restaurant you can eat good food at the hotel. They also have a very good variety of breakfast foods.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
"Great hotel!"
Our stay was very comfortable! The staff was great. The location is great for Evansville.
Other trip Dec 11, 2012
"Perfect!"
Extremely friendly and happy staff. Location of hotel is perfect! Just off the interstate and close to all shopping and restaurants. Room was clean, quiet and comfy.Very safe location. We did not eat the snacks in the evening but there was more than enough for a family to have for dinner. The options were way more that what I would consider to be "snack food." Will definitely be staying there again! Thank you!
1 night trip Dec 8, 2012
"Good for Business trip"
The staff was friendly, the wifi was strong and free, the room was clean. They were even accomodating enough to let us soak in the hot tub and extra 20 mins after 10pm since we asked nice and were worn from our business adventures.
2 night business trip Dec 4, 2012
Shannon
"Pleasant place to stay"
Check in took less than 90 seconds. Great staff and the extras are great...
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Staff"
Staff was very friendly, and very willing to help.
Other trip Nov 29, 2012
"a convenient hotel"
the hotel is centrally located to all the different type shopping we sought out. the hotel was clean, friendly, and offered two mealtime alternatives. we had a great breakfast at no charge. I would definately recommend this hotel above others we frequent. Last but not least, the nightly rate was far below what we expect to pay for such a good hotel.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
brad
"Very convenient location that fit our visit."
Pet friendly is a big deal for us. We always travel with our dog. And the location, service and cleanliness was a great. This was the first hotel that we stayed at that included the breakfast and dinner. We travel with our grandchildren from time to time and that was nice. Overall great experience and would stay at your Drury Inn & Suites again.
2 night trip Oct 12, 2012
Jody
"Great stay on a budget"
About recently having a terrible experience in a partner hotel for Universal Studios, this hotel was a true joy. Room is a bit smallish but comfy and pleasant. Heat/cooling was a little tricky at times, but nothing that wasn't manageable. Love the "happy hour" beverages and food.
Other trip Oct 30, 2012
Very nice staff, excellent stay!!
1 night trip Oct 27, 2012
"dirty room"
Rooms are old and smell musty. I had two while there because the first room we checked into had old food in the fridge and smelled up the room after we opened the fridge door-nice huh? Second room was "clean" but still old and musty. I'll choose the Hampton next time!
2 night trip Oct 18, 2012
They beds were very uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep from tossing and turning all night and my husband got up at 1 in the morning hurting in his back. The street lights were shining in our room all night.. Not staying there anymore
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2012
"Night noise - lobby echoes"
Our 2nd floor room overlooked the lobby - lobby noise was a problem: rowdy sports team noisy in lobby until 11 PM, then staff laughing and talking woke us at 5:45 AM.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2012
Very nice, great beds
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
"Good hotel"
Just a very good hotel. Clean and friendly staff. Has lots or eatery choices close and most in walking distance.
Other trip Sep 9, 2012
Tinsley
"Look no further ..."
Been making trips to Evansville for a combination of reasons (business/personal) for a bit over a decade now. This hotel is simply the best in the city, not just dollar for dollar, but overall. Conditions, location, personal service, food & drink ... they always knock it out of the park.
Other trip Sep 6, 2012