All hotels in Evansville, Indiana, United States of America
100 Cross Pointe Blvd, Evansville, IN, 47715, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Awesome place to stay but the pool area needs help"
The room and staff was both nice! Good food was serverd for breakfast but the pool area was a joke! I understand a member of staff can't be down there the whole time but it sure needs to be checked on randomly! Several kids(without an adult) was breaking all kinds of rules and it was hard for me and my family to enjoy our time Down there. I feel like if the staff checked in down there every once and awhile then that would help.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"We really enjoyed our stay. Nice and clean."
Everything was great. Staff was nice and helpful. Everything you need was right there didn't have to go out if you didn't want to. We will stay again.
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Shelley
"Great place to stay!"
Great service!!! All the employees were very nice and helpful!! We love the drury we will always stay there when we need a hotel!!
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Check-in was easy and fast. Room was clean. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Comfortable bed.
Sue
"very nice"
Room was nice....i think staff could work on customer service like greeting as well as team work
2 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Great for price"
Great breakfast and afternoon reception. The stay and rooms were very comfortable and the staff was so courteous.
5 night business trip Jan 4, 2015
Jackie
"Great motel!"
Fast check in. During happy hours, they serve free drinks and food. Plus a hot breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Jan 3, 2015
kristie
"very empressive"
me and my dog stayed in a very clean and comfortable room. everyone was friendly and helpful I would stay again
1 night trip Dec 26, 2014
Josette
"Evansville Fun"
Great Place to stay when visiting Thanks
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
Everett
"Pleasant Stay"
A trip for family purpose. Close to highway (but no noise evident) and many amenities. Clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
jay
This hotel was very clean, spacious, and great staff!
"Very Nice"
The hotel was nice enough, but the service was excellent. Everyone was extremely friendly, and we enjoyed the free happy hour snacks and breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"honeymoon was wonderful"
Free food, free drinks, free soda all day long, free popcorn, the staff were nice and helpful, and place was very clean. Defienfly want to go again.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2014
Krystle
Very pleasant stay. Would defiantly return and recommend.
3 night trip with friends Sep 19, 2014
Summer
"Great customer service"
The staff and especially the chef at breakfast were very friendly and helpful.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Great deal for families""
My husband and I stayed at a Drury Inn for the first time and we will definitely stay with them again. Each room has a microwave and refrigerator which is nice, but included with your room stay is free breakfast every morning, which is so convenient. They also provide free wifi in your room as well as a free kickback that includes hot snacks and drinks. Also there is free popcorn and soda every night until10:00. Families will really appreciate that. The rooms are clean and comfortable . There is also a pool. What a deal!!!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Bev
"Love it"
They serve us breakfast and Dinner and love it and everything was clean free popcorn was there
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
Allen
"Have visited before. Pleasure to stay here"
Wonderful stay. Loved the 6th floor view front a room in the front.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Norma
"Great Value."
I highly recommend. Like the Breakfast and evening function. Nice clean, great staff. Overall great place to stay.
The front desk staff was top knotch. I had to move by reservation back a night and they contacted a third party booking agency to get my phone number and call me to confirm all changes. We have stayed here several times while visiting family nearby and we will be back! Thanks! Amy
3 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Very clean, staff excellent. The cocktail and h'orderves hours was so much it was our evening meal. The morning breakfast was better than at a restaurant and again did't have to pay for another meal.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"Best hotel"
Best hotel I ever stayed in
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
Craig
"Professional staff, generous breakfast-happy hour"
We were extremely happy with our two nights at this hotel. Our room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfortable. The hot breakfast - with lots of choices - and the happy hour, meal-sized "snacks" were delicious. The food, the three small alcoholic drinks for free each evening, free wi-fi, free parking, microwave and refrigerator all added to the value. The staff obviously is well-trained and seemed eager to please the guests. There are lots of shopping and restaurants nearby, too.
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
Nellie
"Family reunion"
Great breakfast, very clean room, would stay again!
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2013
"BEST MID-LEVEL HOTEL"
Everything was great! Room was very clean. neighborhood was safe. Free food was awesome!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2013
"Nice Hotel for the Money"
We spent one night at the Drury Inn. Our room was clean and the staff was very friendly. They had a pool, which I did not use, and an exercise room, which I did use. They offer a free hot meal in the evening, including drinks, and a hot breakfast in the morning. We did not take advantage of the evening meal since we were visiting relatives during that time. We did have breakfast there, and it was one of the nicer free breakfasts I have had at a hotel. They also offer free coffee 24x7.
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
Jan
great place
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2013
Jack
"Not satisfied at all"
Had a problem with room cleanliness
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Best In Evansville"
We visit Evansville usually twice a year. First time staying here. Will never stay anywhere else. The value compared to staying at the Baymont or LaQuinta is not even close. The afternoon "social" is a great idea.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Ken
Great place to stay. Pool and hot tub are great. Breakfast was clean and well stocked. The workout room was clean, but the equipment was a little old and outdated.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
Jeffrey
"handy"
enjoyed the breakfast and evening food and drinks close to interstate
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
betty
"Excellent Place to Stay"
We always stay here when we go to Evansville. I also recommend this location to anyone going to Evansville. The staff treats you like family. Breakfast is excellent! Looking forward to our next visit to Evansville and the Drury Inn!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Judy
Location was perfect for what I was in town for and the room was average on comfort. However the room was classified as a non smoking and even had a sign in the room that if smoking was detected there would be a $250 penalty to pay. Well my room smelled like someone had been smoking in it. The air conditioner did not work at capacity to cool the room below 74 degrees. So not sure I will be back.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2013
richard
Wonderful staff and environment. Clean and well managed.
Other trip Jul 20, 2013
"Family trip"
Need better pillows.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Weekend Date Night"
Wonderful hotel. Have stayed here many times and is one of our favorite places to stay in Evansville. Good location for shopping and food. My wife and I use it as our hotel of choice when we get date nights without our children due to it's convenience of location for dinning and shopping. Would highly recommend.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2013
Shaun
Dad needed a recliner due to health condition. The room we had originally had a faulty recliner. Manager upgraded us to a suite because the recliner there was in great condition. Very friendly and helpful staff and hospitality room was excellent. Full breakfast and happy hour in the evenings was a great extra.
6 night family trip Jun 2, 2013
Joyce
"Sub pat"
Stayed here for a dog show with children linens smelled like smoke and the pool was very dingy hit tub questionable floating matter
1 night trip May 24, 2013
"best hotel in evansville"
We've been to evansville many times and this hotel is our favorite. We always enjoy our stay and we always recommend it to our friends and family
2 night trip May 2, 2013
becky
"Always a great choice!"
This is always my first choice when staying in Evansville. Very clean, very friendly staff, and in a great location for all of the shopping and dining. The breakfast is excellent!!
Other trip May 15, 2013
"Stay Here!!"
We saw few rooms & they all looked clean... pool/hot tub area was ok. Standard size.. plenty of shopping areas arround if thats what you're into..the best thing about this hotel is probably the free food/drinks.. nice, hot breakfast in the morning.. & they give you dinner between 5:30-7 pm... (not steak).. Meatballs, pasta, Nachos, Chili, Hotdogs ect.... eating are was nice size...free pop & popcorn all day!!! Also adults get 3 alcohol beverages between 5:30-7 for free... The staff was very helpful & nice.. My only Complaint is personal preference.. I like my beds hard & firm, not soft & cuddly... I would stay here a million times if the (price) is right!!! I never had to leave the hotel.. they had everything I needed on my 2 day stay.. even aspirin @ the front desk.... STAY HERE, you can't go wrong!!!
2 night trip May 10, 2013
"good for families"
Great staff;good breakfast;clean rooms;Great Location
Other trip May 14, 2013
"Great staff"
Staff was super friendly, especially the morning staff
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
The staff was friendly and courteous The room was very clean. We would recommend this to all
1 night trip Apr 20, 2013
Al
"Not bad"
Rooms were clean and hotel was quiet. The hot tub was set at about 85 degrees which was the one thing I was looking forward to. Very busy weekend but staff was as nice and helpful as expected. Would stay again for the price and 5/5 stars when all amenities are working
1 night business trip Mar 23, 2013
Dustin
"Decent Hotel"
It was a nice hotel, free drinks, food, and wifi. However the room smelled of smoke...I don't know if it used to be a smoking room or if the people who stayed before us smoked in the room. That was a bit of an issue.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2013
"Clean, comfortable, quiet"
My only complaint was the mess that guests left by dropping the free popcorn all over the elevator and the hallways. There is no way the hotel staff could keep up with the mess these rather rude guests made. I also find it offensive when guests show up to the breakfast in the morning wearing pajamas and slippers - for goodness sakes get dressed! You are in a public place! Again, the hotel staff was as courteous and polite to all people as they could possibly be, and worked very hard to clean up after some of the selfish guests.
2 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Nice business stay"
Stay was too short but very enjoyable. Staff was A+. Building was A-. Cutbacks were obvious but acceptable. I would recommend others to stay here.
1 night business trip Feb 22, 2013
"excellent stay"
no complaints
1 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Great get away!"
Great place to stay. Very comfortable and cozy! Breakfast was great! Parking was convenient. Beds were comfortable.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013