All hotels in Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1900 Pavilion Dr, Virginia Beach, VA, 23451, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Very nice worth the price"
The room was very nice and clean. Tub drain stop did come off but no biggie to me. Hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Great location to the beach. will stay again.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Desiree Hartman
"Pretty average"
Initially we were assigned a room which had an odor of a smoker. Hotel staff was eager to help and switched our room immediately. Our "new" room did not have the smell and appeared to be clean; however during my stay when I looked under the beds to locate my remote I found old chip bag and candy wrappers which were left by the last guest. So, overall the room appeared to be clean except under the bed. Also, pillows were too soft and it was difficult to sleep on them. Overall the staff was very nice, but there were some obvious gaps in the cleanliness.
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Not good. from day one to day two sheets not changed sand in bed. Towels not changed. green scrub pad left in sink. Dolce Gabanna perfume stolen.
2 night trip Aug 12, 2014
KFed
"Next to the convention center."
My wife and I attended an event at the convention center over the weekend and the hotel was two blocks away, very convenient. The room was very nice, comfortable. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We did not get a chance to check out the rest of the motel(pool, restaurant, etc...) as we only stayed one night.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
ManteoJoe
"Very good value"
The staff were always friendly and very welcoming. The hotel was in good shape and very clean. We loved that the hotel was so pet friendly as we traveled with our dog. The location is convenient to the beach, but not "on the beach". The surrounding neighborhood offered up a couple of good restaurants and was a quiet retreat from the crowds on the boardwalk. The price was excellent for what we got in return.
4 night family trip Aug 12, 2014
Nice stay at Virginia Beach. The shuttle service to the boardwalk was a bonus but it wasn't too far to walk, like 10 to 15 minutes. Enjoyed the pool as well.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Maid service was inadequate. There were no bath towels on arrival & none the 2nd day even with a request to front desk. Had to call for them upon my return @10 pm. No clean glasses or cup on both days. Yes I did tip the 1st day, but not the 2nd
3 night trip Aug 10, 2014
"quiet location with easy walk to the beach"
The Doubletree is a very nice hotel. In a quiet calm area about 8 blocks from the beach. Shuttle to beach runs every 1/2 hour and takes 5 minutes, walk is about 20 minutes through a nice area with skate park, surf shops, farmer's market, etc. Pleasant stroll to the craziness of the beach boardwalk area. It was nice being able to get away from that if you wanted. Taxi was $7 to hotel late at night after shuttle stopped running, but one night I even walked it and felt totally safe. Good spot. Will return.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
BK
Pet friendly close to the beach
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
The mattress was way too soft! I called for another blanket and nobody answered at housekeeping or the front desk!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
neil
"Over all experience"
The hotel was great from the entered into the hotel. The cleanup lady Barbara on the third floor, was so welcoming and helpful. Our rooms were superclean for also for being a hotel that excepts animals. Five minutes in our room, front desk called up to see how we liked our room and on the next day was our anniversary and they brought us up fresh-baked cookies and drinks wishing us a happy anniversary. Everyone was friendly helpful and very loving to all animals. Free shuttle to the beach tell 10pm at night.. It's like a three minute ride and a two minute walk and close to everything. We will definitely be coming back to this hotel. Best hotel in Virginia Beach.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Great Service"
Great staff from the housekeeping and front desk. Polite and professional especially the evening staff for the front desk. I love the eagerness to help from the lovely Concierge who gave all the information in town. I will stay again the next time I come back to VA beach.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"Near beach however the rooms are small"
Guest service is good I would not recommend the restaurant there however the food is disgusting
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Donnell
"Mediocre :("
*We purposefully chose the Doubletree by Hilton because of the hotel's reputation for high standards. The positives were the promptness of the shuttles (to and from the beach), the great service from Emma in Max and Erma's, and sweet Cynthia from housekeeping. While the lobby area, restaurant, pool, and fitness room were clean and up to date, our room was quite the opposite! It had outdated decor and needed maintenance (painting, caulking, light bulbs, odor). *We booked over a month ahead of time, for a 9 night stay, with small children, and had to resort to speaking to a manager for a small fridge for our baby's milk!!! We had a very late check in after a very long day of driving (hotel was aware of this), the people at the front desk were quite cold and unwelcoming (only 1 young man went out of his way to greet us and other guests warmly as they arrived!). We were there 5 days before we accidentally discovered there was complimentary coffee or other beverages available in the restaurant! *For the first few days we could not get housekeeping to our room until the evening!! We were a family of four in 1 room, it was necessary. When we called the front desk to request an earlier time, they just yelled at the housekeeper on our floor! The poor woman had no help! No wonder she couldn't get to us soon enough! There is no reason a reputable hotel like this should be so short staffed, while boasting having a full hotel. Hire more help and keep your customers happy!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Gopoulos
"Not bad for the money."
The hotel wasn't bad for the price. The location was convenient and quiet. The staff was a bit unappreciative of guests. I had to call for towels twice during a weekend visit and once for a broken coffee maker and all three times the front desk made me feel like I was annoying them. All in all it was just an average hotel with average staff. Nothing to really brag about.
"Local was great and I loved my room & the service."
I felt that my room was nice and clean. Service was outstanding.
Danielle
perfect
3 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Dennis
"no mini fridge"
ok but no minifridge they need to correct that
3 night family trip Jul 22, 2014
"I love jet noise lol"
The hotel is in a great location, easy to get to the beach and the staff were friendly except for the front desk person who called to tell me at 3am that my 4 year old was playing on the phone. After apologizing repeatedly she was rude in telling me she was getting annoyed. He is only a child. Other than that great place just be prepared to hear jets flying around at all hours.
2 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Ron
The staff at the hotel were all friendly and eager to help in any way possible. The beds were comfortable but would have been nicer to have a queen bed instead of double beds. Other than that the hotel was great.
2 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Not that great"
Nothing special. Not worth the price, I expected more from a hilton hotel. Bathroom floor was dirty. Would not stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 19, 2014
Not happy , there was no microwave , we were put on the waiting list but never got one. No little refrigerator , bedding was dirty and stained, very nasty to sleep there.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
Cc
"close to sites but far from clean"
Certain aspects of this Doubletree left me wondering why I booked it in the first place. Our first day there housekeeping never visited our room. When we asked to have someone stop by to refresh towels and empty trash, do linens, we were told housekeeping was gone (it was 4:30 in the afternoon) and just what did we want thrown out? Bed was a brick. Shower head was placed in the wall at about 5'6". Im over 6' tall and that is just rediculous for a doubletree to have such accomodations. Worst of all was the pool. The entire thing had a black greasy ring around the perimeter at the waterline. Not to mention the vomit and chewed food floating in the pool from the noisy messy children running about without proper supervision. Told desk staff pool needed attention but over the next 2 days of our stay it never improved. Parking was by permit only, but was lacking for space. The warm cookie at check in was nice though. Should have checked room details more carefully, but booking a suite usually includes things like refrigerator, microwave, or even pay per view. None of which Double tree offered. At our daily rate, I expected better. What I got seemed more like basic motel 6.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
The staff was very friendly and accomadating, only flaw was either 3rd or 4th night of stay the elevators stopped working due to tornado which was wk of June 14th and was slight confusion as to how guest would get to their rooms.
4 night romance trip Jul 8, 2014
Joanell Payne
The room was very clean and nicely furnished. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. I definitely recommend staying. We had a great trip. We did not use the hotel pool but the fitness facility was pretty good for a hotel. We got in a good workout!
3 night trip Jul 3, 2014
Hilary
There were no refrigerator or microwave in the rooms!
3 night business trip Jul 17, 2014
Keith
"nice stay"
Clean, Plenty Of Parking Spots, Nice Hotel Good Location Just Off Beach. No Free Breakfast, A Bit Expensive.
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Russ
"terrible"
this hotel was absolutely terrible the people the room service the service in general the maid service everything was just not very good
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
"good location"
Had a great stay at double tree hotel, great location easy to get to beach ,and any of the numerous restaurants in the area . max and ermas restaurant which is located in hotel is excellent had the buffet breakfast every morning and they also had a menu for other breakfast items if you prefer, if you didn't want the buffet .also room was clean and beds very comfortable room service is also available would definitely stay again .
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
tracey
"I WILL STAY AGAIN."
I was very pleased with this hotel. My kids and I really enjoyed everything they had to offer. The shuttle service was great, the front desk service was caring and helpful to my needs. I will book again! Keep up the good work!
2 night business trip Jul 11, 2014
Debora
"Nice hotel not close to the beach"
Went to VA beach with wife and little daughter . There was no other hotels available so we picked the double tree . They have a convenient shuttle that runs every 30 mins and avoids you paying Parkin close to the beach . On the bad side : I asked for a late check out so I could watch the work cup final , but just given 1 hour! I likely try to book a hotel close to the beach next time .
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
o
"Pretty Good Overall"
My stay was only over night, a random family weekend get away to the beach. Location great, not far from the beach or intestate. Cleanliness was good overall, outside and lobby. Room clean overall, stains on the carpet and on the sheet in the daylight. Slight water damage I bathroom by tub. Hotel staff excellent from front deck to housekeeping to maintenance. Was a little disappointed to find there was no microwave nor fridge I the room. Pretty good experience overall so I'd stay again.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Nikki
"Booking via Expedia = Second Class Room & Service"
When making reservation for this hotel, requested a king size bed vice two double beds. Hotel Front Desk refused to provide it mentioning that I "booked on-line". Someone called the room stating she was from Customer Relations, and when I asked her to address this issue she repeatedly stated that I could call the Front Desk in a attempt to resolve, even though I asked her to as "Customer Relations". She said all she could do was also call the Front Desk. Although hotel boasts that it was renovated in February 2014, toilet in the room required six flushes before contents would clear. Maintenance did not resolve the issue. Although we were out of the room between 9:30am-4:00pm, room was not cleaned and required a call to Housekeeping. Room was then immediately cleaned, but at our inconvenience as we wished to be in the room at that time. Credit card was requested upon check-in, and $50 put on hold against it in case of any theft or damage. Upon check-out, Front Desk indicated that I could not receive a receipt for zero-balance due, as I had "booked on-line", and therefore Expedia would provide the receipt.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
T
"Great Building"
The actual hotel is nice, clean, and classy! The human component just isn't there. The check in/check out staff were very mechanical and staff in the hallways has their communication devices turned up very loud, even at midnight. We spent the majority of the night listening to a dog bark, a baby cry, intoxicated people in the hall, military jets flying overhead, and loud staff members. The shuttle to the beach was a good extra as it is not walking distance. Please know that I am a parent, own 3 dogs, and live in a military community so I am aware of what comes with the territory. It was just too much.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Happy Traveler
"Double tree by Hilton"
This is a great hotel its clean and the staff is very kind but they have no refrigerators or microwaves in the room.they don't provide continental breakfast or have any kind of lobby free snacks the only thing they have is water when you come in and a cookie and 2 packs of coffee per room.they need to provide a refrigerator and microwave per room at least if they don't have free breakfast all so they need to have more clear communication with there staff they say one thing at the front desk and when your in the room the staff tells you another......but the pool is great and the rooms are very well kept but also bigger trash cans can be good I love the idea of them recycling tough. I would stay again but I would like this hotel to take this in advice this would make this hotel perfect.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Geovanna
"good for business, not good for vacation"
no microwave, no refrigerator, window too narrow. bad room keeping. good price, 20mins walk to the beach.
4 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Could of been better"
We had to switch rooms after our first night there due to the air condition unit was leaking water under the carpet. Causing the whole room to smell musky and moldy. Switching rooms was really easy and much better. As for location, its ok. The shuttle only has so much space on it. And if u miss it u have to either wait a half hour at the bus stop or walk the mile with allll of your stuff..
4 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"working distance from the beach"
Great stay
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
T. Clark
Was there to see grandkids on vacation. Nice facility and the people were great from the front desk to the restaurant, bar and housekeeping. Shuttle was a nice touch.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
I found the cleanliness of the hotel very poor. The room should have been deep cleaned but was not. The floor never got mopped. We had to beg for towels and the garbage to be emptied. Virginia Beach was a great experience but the hotel was not the most desirable. Never will I stay there again.
5 night trip Jun 30, 2014
"Beach Trip"
Went down to the beach for a bridal shower. The hotel room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable! Close enough to the beach and downtown area!
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"great hotel close to the VA beach boardwalk"
I had booked a few months before my beach trip in June, in hopes of getting better deals and secured my room. The hotel is only a few blocks away from Virginia Beach and it's on the 19th St, which is in around the median of the boardwalk. Along with the convenient location, the hotel is not so close to the beach and all the fun, where it could get noisy. The room was clean and nicely furnished, and although I had booked for a King size bed room, the front desk was kind enough to change it into a double bed room on the same floor.
1 night trip with friends Jun 26, 2014
"My Double Tree Experience"
I had a wonderful stay as always at the Double Tree. The rooms and concierge staff were outstanding. The close proximity to the beach without being at the beach was great. The shuttle to the beach saved me time and money for beach parking. Highly recommend the Double Tree!!!!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
David M.
Very very nice staff had a very good experience at this hotel
1 night family trip Jun 22, 2014
Pete
"Nice place to stay"
This was a well maintained hotel. Very clean in all areas and the personnel were outstanding.
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Best hotel for the money"
I looked at all the hotels around Virginia Beach. This hotel is the best as of price and location. The hotel even offers shuttle bus to and from the boardwalk. It runs every 30 minutes but the driver will take you as you get in the vehicle. If you prefer walking, it is only 10 minutes walk. We loved it.
4 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
"Pleased with my choice!"
I was pleased with my experience at Double Tree. The hotel is well mantained. Sure there is a little humidity issue (the bedding felt slight moist to the touch but really what place at the beach will not have that issue. There is a shuttle to the beach every 30 mintues...which was awesome!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Blanca
"Wonderful stay!"
I have no idea why some people have rated this hotel so negatively. The room was quiet, comfortable and the staff friendly and accommodating. It was in walking distance to the beach and overall we had a wonderful time. I would return.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Accommodations"
We had reserved a king non smoking and when we arrived we were given a room with 2 double beds. That's all they had, despite reserving way in advanced and the only king non smoking was a pet friendly room which was really unfortunate. I'll assume there's a price difference between a king bed versus 2 doubles but I'm not sure. Also it's quite far from the beach. Not on the boardwalk at all which is what they had told me when I called to get their proximity to the beach.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
d
"Consistently Awesome"
The Doubletree in Virginia Beach is always a great place to stay when we vacation in the Virginia Beach area. The staff is always friendly and ready with some of the most delicious cookies I have ever had. The hotel is clean and bright and looks like it invites all types of people to come stay with them. The restaurant Max and Erma's is a delicious and cost effective place to dine while in the Virginia Beach area leaving the guests at the hotel their extra money to spend while out on the town. I always stay at the Doubletree when I vacation in the this area and the convenient and reliable shuttle is a great way to say money on parking and the hassle of trying to find a decent parking place.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014