All hotels in Houston, Texas, United States of America
2828 Southwest Fwy, Houston, TX, 77098, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Not worth the money"
Hotel was mediocre. Parking is ATROCIOUS and they make you pay 10.00 a night for parking when its not even monitored. ANYONE can park in the parking lot and they would not know the difference so why did they make me pay 10.00 a night? They also chareged my card for 100.00 for incidentals but didnt refund it until almost 3 days after my check out date when I had to call and ask about it. It wasnt even worth the discounted price to stay here. I could have taken the 10.00 a day i paid to park there and added that to what I paid per night and stayed somehwere much better. Not to mention the drunk ppl being escorted to their rooms by local cops. I expected this to be a semi upscale hotel and it was worse than a holiday inn.
3 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
ashlee
"Nice!"
enjoyed the stay...was just surprised when we got charged for breakfast as that was supposed to be included when we looked at the rooms before purchasing...
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Houston Trip"
son had a conference. Just worried about parking
2 night business trip May 15, 2015
"Great price on a good night's sleep."
I liked the staff at the front desk and the price was pretty great. Since we were only sleeping there and spending very little time in the hotel itself, it's hard to complain too much. But, to round out the review, the hotel is surrounded by nice neighborhoods, but somehow it seems like it's in a sketchy part of town at the same time. There was only one knob on the sink, so it was impossible to get hot water from it. It had clearly been remodeled recently, but seemed like they were papering over the cracks.
1 night trip with friends May 16, 2015
Nicholas
"night get away with wife"
Heads up you havr to pay $10 a night to park un there own parking lot and you have to pay a $100 deposit upfront on top of the room rate..
2 night romance trip May 15, 2015
adrian
"Could be better!"
A/C not working properly!!
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Houston 05072015"
Easy, staff is great!
2 night business trip May 7, 2015
Ashley
"Pleasant stay"
Issues with construction in previous reviews appear to be cleared up, no issues with parking. Everything in the room worked nicely.
2 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Edward D
"Wonderful Weekend a Business Trip"
I absolutely loved this hotel, I often travel to Houston for business and stay all over the city until I found this hidden gem. Previous reviews I read that others didn't like it because of the construction going on but I took a chance anyway and glad I did. Mind you the construction is so minimal that it didn't bother me at all. The front desk people were wonderful the room was perfect. I had an awesome weekend! This is my new place to stay everytime I visit Houston from now on!
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
Prudence
"Disappointing family stay at Four Points"
Hotel under construction. Terrible experience, no amenities, had to park half a block away, construction noise all day. Aweful. Will NEVER return.
1 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Ok but wouldn't stay again"
I wouldn't stay again. Older hotel and location is sketchy.
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Great choice"
The family had a great time. The hotel was in a great location.
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
simon
"Not good."
The room smells bad and there is no way to open the window or let the door open. There were leaks on the bathroom so had to put towels in the all around the wc to avoid having wet feet. There was also a leak on the shower so we could hear the drops going and going out. The room and bathroom were clean. Beds are not the best. Lanquinta has best and more comfortable beds. I stayed once in a Four Points in NY and it was so different experience. This hotel is old, not confortable. Staff is not very kind. They don't seem to care about you. Parking is 10USD/night which is not cheap. And the parking lot is not protected. They ask you to not leave anything inside your car as they have had already some troubles....
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Awful service and location"
Absolutely terrible service. The desk attendants didn't respond when being spoken to, answered calls while in the middle of registering us without asking us to wait and they NEVER answered the phone when we were calling from the room. Had to physically go down there to have simple questions answered. They do have their own parking lot but the spaces are super narrow, essentially compact car spaces and their is a ton of construction going on. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and I seriously doubt I will ever stay at a Sheraton again.
2 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Kristi
"Housekeeping"
The restaurant and front desk staff was great. The housekeeping service was horrible. The first thing i noticed was a dirty towel and a hanger on top of the shower curtain when i checked in. They never changed my sheets until I pointed out that I had spilled juice on the sheets. They left dirty towels and didn't clean or wipe down anything. So I took it upon myself to be in my room when they came to clean. I shouldn't have to be asked if I want the floor vacuumed.
2 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Great place"
Excellent place to stay, rooms are clean and comfortable. They need to improve the amount and quality of cable channels
business travel
"Nice hotel, good value for the area."
I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time that I am in the area. I stayed two nights for business. The hotel has a nice fitness room with an elliptical, two bikes, a treadmill, weight set, stocked towels and water. I ordered room service twice...I recommend the pretzel (very good), cheeseburger and fries. The bed was comfortable and the sheets were soft. An added bonus....free parking. It was easy to get in and out of the hotel. One thing to be aware of....there is a construction project going on at the back side (city view, I think) of the hotel. It is no problem at night and I didn't notice it before 8 a.m. If you are hanging out in your room during the day, it is loud. Not so loud that you can't watch television, but if background construction noise irritates you, then get a room on the other side. I stayed at the hotel in April, 2015.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"Great Hotel though a tad bit expensive"
Great. Comfortable. Good parking. Awesome number of power outlet locations and charge points with easy access especially near the bed.
"April 2015"
Modern style hotel- parking lot was very full though.
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"Very well Kept. .."
The hotel is clean and will kept. .I was however saddened that they didn't have complimentary breakfast, but other then that I would recommend this hotel to my friends and family
3 night trip Apr 24, 2015
maria
"Great value inside the loop."
This hotel is a nice value for its location. The room was comfortable and clean. There was a pool and decent exercise room. There was also a restaurant and bar on the first floor. I got a singe king for under $100. 15 minutes to the galleria, medical center, or downtown.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Meathead
"Hotel is ok"
The room was out dated and had ants plus under construction and right on highway so very loud.
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Miserable humid & hot room"
Stay was unconfortable due to the a/c unit not working. It is hot & humid in Houston. The maintenace man came to "fix it" yet it did not work. I called front desk & they sent him out again. He told me there is nothing he can do in a rude way. I called and spoke to 2 different managers & nothing was done or did they offer to provide us another room. I asked for a fan & it was miserable in the room. The front entrance looked bad as it was under construction. On a positive note the cleaning lady was very nice
2 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
"Houston - April Trip"
The hotel is very nice and staff is wonderful. The only negative was the room I purchased on Expedia was not available when I checked in.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
RR
Very nice.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Fred
"Under renovation and no help"
Someone broke into my truck and the hotel offered no help. The cameras were disabled and no help from the police.
4 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Good deal in Houston"
Great price; great location. Some remodeling still in process and the bar is gone :-(.
4 night business trip Apr 15, 2015
Cindy
"Got the job done ok hotel"
The hotel was a little older and you could tell in some aspects. I understand why some people says the bathrooms are moldy because there are is ventalation where you shower. The windows are covered with a plastic so you can not get any fresh air. The room was not filthy but a few things were missed like hair, or stains on curtains, chair.The breakfast was offered due to room issues it was nice. The staff was helpful and nice. The hotel just needs a little update.
1 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Under Construction"
The hotel is in a convenient location. The view from my room was not so great. Room was decorated nice, however large stain on the carpet, and pill on the floor when walking in turned me off. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Would recommend as a basic hotel in convenient location.
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Close to Medical Center, and upgrades complete"
The hotel completed the repairs that were ongoing last month. The restaurant is open again. The staff was great. No issues.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Nice Rooms"
Parking was horrible! Had to park next door at the neighboring building. Once construction is finished I'm sure it will look nice. And room service didn't have enough people so I had to get it myself. I wasn't really mad about that, because I had to go downstairs anyway to get my CAR!
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Great Staff!"
First of and foremost, I have to give kudos to the staff! They were attentive, super-friendly, welcoming, and are perhaps the most memorable experience at this hotel. The lobby was being renovated, as well as some of the rooms. Unfortunately, I couldn’t tell if my room had been updated, or if it was on the list. Same goes for the hall. It’s an older building, so I know it had to have been updated at least a couple of times in its lifetime. You know that trendy espresso colored furniture that designers have beaten to a pulp this last decade? Well, you’ll find it here too. I just couldn’t tell if it was from when it first became popular, or it’s the “updated” room. The bathroom was tiny, the lightly stained toilet was tiny (I’d say definitely original), but the faucet, new. The sink…I couldn’t tell. The drain stopper was broken off in the tub. Otherwise, it was fairly clean. The clothing iron was missing from the room, but the expedient concierge wasted no time in getting us one. The room was comfortable, clean, and the beds were adequate. I got a super deal on the rate, probably due to the renovation. So I can’t really complain. Not to mention, the staff was friendlier than many more expensive hotels I’ve stayed in. So they must be doing something right. The location was convenient to many restaurants, though I don’t think I’d walk to anything.
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
"Nice hotel for a short stay"
For the most part I had a pleasant stay. The only comment was that I requested a wake up call to meet my class on Saturday. The wake up call never happened! I was up anyway, so there was no issues, however If I was depending on this call I would have been late. It's always good to keep your promises!
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
11october
they did not have double bed but instead gave me a king bed which I was fine with. The room was excellent and clean.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Excellent price but the hotel looks old, specially in the rooms. The staff was pleasing and kind, but the room don´t have windows that isolate the outside noise so you hear all the cars and the construction behind.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"Great hotel with a few minor issues."
The hotel is a great deal for the quality of the room and service given by the staff. The room felt comfortable and clean and I didn't really ever have a problem. There's only two real problems with this hotel. The first is that they're doing construction (as I"m sure you gathered from the other comments). It wasn't really ever loud or anything, but it just looked a little strange walking into the lobby and seeing drywall everywhere. The other problem is more if your living on the second floor. The traffic from the freeway can get a little loud in the morning, which is kind of annoying, but that can be mitigated by earplugs.
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"The hotel is under remodelation ,is understandable"
Excellent location. Excellent parking space. Breakfast for the price need more variety. Overrall great . Fitness very nice and clean.
enid
"Enjoyable stay"
The hotel is close to the highway and near many stores. I enjoyed staying there.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Greenway Plaza
Thank you for the review. Hope to see you again soon. Josh
April
"great hotel"
Great stay, great staff, AZ ND most importantly clean hotel and rooms! I would suggest more parking area!!!
2 night trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice, affordable"
It was nice, hotel was curerntly under construction, but it was still cleanly
1 night romance trip Mar 28, 2015
Janie
"Room was dirty and smelled funky"
The comforter was dirty with stains, trash on the floor.. There was a foul funky odor that would leave the room even after I left the door open for hours.
Response by Four Points by Sheraton Houston Greenway Plaza
Please accept my apologies for our errors. I certainly wish we were able to address the issue during your stay with us. I will do my very best to locate the cause of the smell and eliminate it permanently. I hope you will forgive us. Josh
blkcrk
"ASCD Conference stay"
Staff was fantastic. I wish the restaurant was finished a little sooner. We got to enjoy there food out last day there. It was great. The bartender, Gustavo was awesome.
4 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Room Okay - Not what you expect from Four Seasons"
The hotel is located in a reasonable place for the price. Ease of parking was terrible. Construction site from the parking lot to the lobby and beyond. No restaurant, No Lounge, No reception area. This totally shocked me. Clean but not professional (hair in corners). I give the hotel a do pass because of the construction. As I checked out after four days, the restaurant, reception area, and lounge was amazing back fully functional - I could not believe the progress! I would stay again - but I would call first a couple of times to speak to different receptionist to see if all was in order.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
M. Troy
Hotel was great minus the construction that was going on. The parking was horrible
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
the shower was horrible - no water pressure in the shower and was in a handicap room and it only had a hose not a shower head and was to short
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
We were never told the hotel was being remodeled. Parking was packed. I had to find a place on the street to park and I told the clerk I would be pissed if my car is towed. My entire family was in town for a wedding and some got reimbursed due to the lack of service but not my wife and I because we booked through a 3rd party. Not happy!
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
"Needs to try harder"
Don't be fooled by the Sheraton name. Four points is a more suitable name, four points out of ten! crumby hotel located too close to the Highway. When we stayed it was under construction, not the end of the world, but when we voiced concerns the Manager was quite rude and determind to say it was the guests fault. Needs to try harder at customer service.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"Clean but limited."
Hadn't ever stayed in this facility - but it was near my family. Hotel chose Rodeo time to do their renovation, including the parking lot/restaurant/lounge. Rooms do not have micro/fridge, something I consider mandatory. Staff very friendly and helpful. But charged a lot considering the lack of facilities and inconvenience of parking.
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
"Don't stay here until the work has been completed!"
Hotel was under construction which was completely unexpected. I moved to 3 different rooms in search of one with a working air conditioner. No luck.... Terrible experience! Disappointed Starwood.
1 night business trip Feb 23, 2015
"Nice hotel close the Houston stock show"
Nice hotel have stayed there in the past for stock show. We have always been pleased with our stay. They were going through remodeling at he time we were there which left some amenities unavailable and limited parking. Other than that enjoyed stay and would recommend.
Other trip Mar 18, 2015