All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America

My stay was good! Clean rooms, clean neighborhood, and delicious cookies lol
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Celia
"Double Tree Stay"
The outside appearance needs some polishing up, but the room was clean, spacious, and very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Benedicta
"vac"
Check in and out clerks extremely helpful and friendly room was clean and fresh
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Ronald
"Business trip"
I am a value type of guy, if i get an experience thats better than the average hotels in the area for the price, I'd give good ratings. Cleanliness- good Comfortable bed and linens- good A/c- no temperature control Upkeep- decently kept but room showing its age. Closet doesn't close, tub slightly clogged Services- excellent Meets expectation for the price with comparable hotels in area- no Conclusion: this being a double tree and charging 100/night when neighboring hotels such as courtyard is more at 80/night, the value is not there, pass
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Carlus
"Great find and great price"
This was a great and surprising find for the price!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Anna
"Excellent hotel"
Hotel was clean and the staff was outstanding. The only negative I have was that the decor seemed a little dated, it may be the look they were going for. It was on the bank of a small lake and the views were excellent.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Wedding trip"
Went for a wedding. Weird area of town, but a good stay.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Bad idea!"
Room needs to have a major update!! Had microwave and fridge put in my room and both were extremly old and looked like they were being stored in a garage. Attempted to order breakfast at 10:30am called the cafe 3 times with no answer. Spoke to the front desk who was going to have them contact my room and they never did. By the time I spoke to someone in the cafe it was 10:55am (breakfast ends at 11) I was told I could not order breakfast and they had not received any calls (therefore telling me I never called). Filed a complaint and all the supervisor offered was a free omelet which is not what I wanted or eat. Horrible customer service in the cafe and in my opinion by the supervisor. I wouldn't stay again even if you paid me. Ammenties state game consol in rooms which is not true I asked and they are not offered at the hotel at all. Best thing is room was quiet/balcony was a nice add.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Lovely weekend"
It's was great
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Sterling
"Didn't have to walk in the rain"
Had a severe thunderstorm in the area... But I felt safe & warm in the comfy bed--the hotel had everything we needed plus I filled up on hot chocolate with a side a cookies so I didn't want to leave!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Penny
"awesome"
We had an amazing stay. This place is definitely on our list of top places to stay for future visits to the Dallas area.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Whitney
"Pleasant Stay"
This hotel is in a quite area by a lake. Room lacks amneties for a long stay, but we only stayed the night befor going to Kings Spa and Waterpark 1.2 miles away.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Anthony
"Great place Great staff."
Was treated well by staff and made to feel very welcome. Considering the cost of the room I would say this was a tremendous value. Quick trip to the expressway leading almost anywhere.
2 night business trip May 23, 2015
Kenny
"Pleasant Stay"
Hotel was nice but was showing its age. Couldn't get the temperature to adjust as it was either hot or cold. It was one of the older mechanical controls. Area was very quiet. Noticed a lake behind my room. Wish the weather had been nicer.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"omar"
Great hotel
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Omar
"in need of update"
This hotel is very dated and in serious need of renovation.
3 night business trip May 5, 2015
Kristen
"Not disappointed"
Great stay!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"pleasant stay"
Rooms are a little rundown. Definitely needs remodeling. But they were clean for the most part and roomy. Pleasant stay
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Paula
"business stay"
Stayed for one night, it was great. I recommend it, just make sure you check in at exactly 3pm so you don't have to wait and this hotel gets fully booked all the time. Nice friendly staff, good gym and great balcony view.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Reymalyn
"I'm not easily pleased, this place did it. :)"
Fantastic place. From the moment we arrived until we left the staff was amazing. The woman working in the lobby lounge/bar was friendly and charming. check in and check out flowed smoothly. My favorite part? My room was cold and quiet when we arrived. Best feeling there is after a road trip.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"GREAT STAY"
WE LOVED THIS HOTEL!!!
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
shambrecca
"Amazing Service!"
I was VERY impressed with the friendly service. They even gave me a cookie!
1 night business trip Mar 16, 2015
"Expected more from Double Tree"
I expected more out of the Double Tree Hotel. My initial issue with the hotel was the clogged drain in the shower. Bad enough it barely drained when taking a shower, made it fell more like a dirty bath. didn't think about it when I booked it because I just expected it, but there's no mini fridge, making it feel more like a motel 6 at this point. So I figure I'd go out for a bite to eat... But there's mothjng close by to eat. All of these things left me with a bummed out weekend get away.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2015
"NIce hotel, but needs more soundproofing."
This hotel was excellent with one exception: walls were too thin and the beds in the other room evidently backed up to the same wall as the beds in our room. I was awakened 3 times in the night by the amorous couple in the next room. :(
2 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
brenda
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent hotel, staff and neighborhood!
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Anthony
"I highly recommend this hotel!"
Chose this hotel because of the price & location. I am apartment hunting in Dallas & this hotel was less than 15 minutes from everything. Very nice staff, quiet location, clean all around. I was only going to stay one night, checked into my room & decided to stay a second night. REALLY glad I did! Ask for a delivery menu when you arrive.
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Bridgette
Disappointed with cleanliness standard , the bathroom curtains were stained , the bathroom walls had old wall paper , room Capet was very old ,
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
"Hotel review"
chose a non smoking room.. But the room stink like smoke. Friendly staff tho
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Oscar
"Clean hotel, and a cookie"
I chose this property for it's location, very near to the business I was visiting the following day. There was not a lot (stores, restaurants, etc.) in the very near area, but plenty within a short (10 minute) drive. Hotel itself was very clean and staff were friendly. Breakfast was fine, but nothing special. I liked getting a warm cookie when I checked in.
1 night business trip Feb 15, 2015
"Friendly service."
A long 10 day stay for business, so I got to know the hotel well. The staff are great, very friendly and made me feel welcome as I was staying so long. The hotel is clean and nice, but there's not much in the immediate area (i.e. no restaraunts close enough to walk), however the hotel has shuttles that will take you places nearby and they seem happy to do so. The hotel restaurant and bar are fine for a couple of days, but after a week, the menus started feeling pretty limited. Gym is good and if you like to jog, the hotel is right on a lake with a great jogging path. Overall a good stay, and I would come again.
10 night business trip Jan 27, 2015
"Date night"
Love this hotel. Always nice and courteous! Love the warm cookies when we check in. Makes our date nights better each time!
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Weekend Get away !"
It was Great !
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2015
"Nobody's problem"
Check In was great. Love the cookie! Rooms were clean and adequate. One of our rooms had ants and some other garden bug in it...not a big deal we flushed the problem. At checkout when I notified the receptionist, they never apologized or seemed to care other than how to log the report in their system.
1 night business trip Jan 15, 2015
Jeremy
"Nice hotel, OK location"
I enjoyed my stay during a busy time in Dallas (FCS and FBS National Championship Games' Weekend). This was one of the few nice 3-4 star hotels that had a reasonable price given the timing. The location from downtown was the biggest "turn-off" but there are several options to get downtown and to other relevant parts of the city. One day I took the DART to downtown as the hotel offered a complimentary shuttle to the DART station. I also used the complimentary shuttle to get to the airport. The cab service Uber was very useful for getting around as well. You need to call the Uber driver and tell them exactly where you are once you have confirmed the fare. My trips averaged about $19 when I used Uber (x) and I frequently used it to get to the Uptown neighborhood. The hotel in itself had all of the amenities that I needed and more than satisfied me, particularly considering the rate.
2 night trip Jan 9, 2015
Jonathan
"Needs upgrades"
Have stayed here before with no problems.... This stay our first room's heating did not work.... Moved to another room but room keys were keyed for only one night, so the second day our keys didn't work. The staff was very apologetic about heat, the units are very old... No thermostat....just on or off... Which is either hot or cold.... Usually love the doubletree so maybe they will upgrade their heat/air conditioning systems.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Kaycie
"Cotton Bowl Trip"
The staff could not have been friendlier. I would give a solid 5 to the Doubletree.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
mimi
"Mommy time was Awesome!!!"
Dallas Tx was my destination for a solo getaway.The hotel was beautiful,my balcony view over looking water was a sight. Although it rain. My stay was such a wonderful experience,staff was like family away from home every single one of them!! I will definitely book with the hotel whenever I need a vacation.
2 night trip Jan 1, 2015
Ecstacy
"Nice hotel will stay again"
Hotel was older but very clean. Staff very friendly and accommodating. Room service had limited hours due to short staffed? Hotel was very quiet. Loved the balconies.
2 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
"Comfortable, convenient and priced fairly"
Night out in Dallas for new year's eve. This hotel is convenient for 635 and I35 but in a better neighborhood than some other hotels in Dallas. Nothing flash about the hotel but it was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
Phil
"great stay"
Family getting together for Christmas
3 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
Don
"I LOVE THIS HOTEL & THEIR STAFF MEMBERS!!!!"
We loved our stay! The hotel staff acknowledge you as soon as you walk in with a greeting, the rooms are extremely clean with awesome pillows, & breakfast is extremely great!!! I always come back to this hotel because the amazing staff knows us and they greet my husband & myself by our names & it makes us feel at welcomed & home!!!!!!!!!!
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Cindy
"Dallas Cowboys Game"
Came in from Arkansas to watch a Cowboys game. The hotel was great with a nice lobby and bar area. The rooms were nice with soft beds. Great water pressure in the shower! All in all my stay was great. We will definitely return next year.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
eric
"AWESOME"
Even though I've read so many negative reviews about this hotel, you can only get the big picture if you stay here. Hotel was just great. Awesome service and friendliness. FYI don't think this is a half star motel with a snack machine in every floor, this is a higher level hotel and if you love room service bring money, if you don't, then go out to eat. Overall one the best hotels I've ever stayed in.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Israel
"Bedding was unbelievably comfortable ..."
On our way to Galveston, we booked one night in Dallas to catch up with friends/family in the area. The hotel is located far closer to the airport than first thought, which made getting to it kind of wonky. Though there seemed to be some sort of construction work on the front of the building (something to do with the rotating entrance door), check in was easy peasy AND we each got a free cookie to sustain us while locating our room ;) Other than the small area of construction at the front, the hotel was in seemingly good condition. Floors were clean, sheets were fresh, room was well stocked with shampoo, conditioner, towels, etc. The beds and the pillows were absolutely fantastic! Sure we were tired from our drive and greetings (the hour got late), but I haven't fell asleep that fast, in that much comfort in a looong while. Kiddo got up early to get all of us breakfast the next morning - eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy - which was free apparently because we booked through a "third party" (Expedia). That was a nice surprise. And check out was just as, if not more, easy than check in! If I had a complaint about the hotel, there would be only one, and that is because the in-house bar closed earlier than expected and they only had two pool cues for their table.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
CSKG
"Great hotel!"
This was an excellent hotel Mike the bartender is awesome I definitely recommend this to anyone staying in Dallas/
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"A warm cookie is waiting for you...."
Enjoyed our stay...from the warm cookie at check in till checkout.....everything was great!
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Pamela
"nice place"
Really nice, out of the hustle, bustle of the city. Close to restaurants and shopping.
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Jody
"Great Lakeview"
Spent the night here to go to a near by Halloween party. Nice Hotel with friendly staff. My only negative is the bathrooms, they are small and tight due to the way the door swings. Overall a nice stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Donald
"good times"
A funky smell in the hallway the first time I walked in but next day it was gone. Kids playing football in the parking lot. I was scared they were gonna hit my car but room was great. Would stay again
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
christopher
"My stay"
Good location. Very pretty by the lake had a balcony clean spacious room very comfortable bed
Other trip Nov 4, 2014