All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
11611 Luna Rd, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

Rather comfortable
    Room is all right
    Bad breakfast
    Poor vibe
"I love double tree hotels"
we stayed on new year's eve was hoping that the bar was open to have a few drinks but the bartender left for the evening so we just chilled out in the room
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Tamika
"Good Outstanding Nice View"
Good Stay
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Alfred
"Go Eagles!"
Not overly close to anything but great hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Donald
"A bit aged, but pleasant service"
Stayed here because we got a great deal and it was near-ish to Love Field. Felt as if the room was pretty old with minor cosmetic improvements here and there. Service was very friendly, including a welcome cookie that honestly was delicious. Nothing nearby except offices. Would not stay again for a higher price.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Double tree has double service"
Nice and kindly
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2015
Sheemyoung
"Amazing Stay"
We were welcomed in with complimentary chocolate chip cookies, they were very helpful with our bags and we enjoyed an amazing 10 min conversation while checking in!! I would definitely come back next year !! Keep up the good work !!
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Vee
"Business and pleasure getaway"
We arrived at check-in 3pm our room was not ready.. The manager kindly upgraded our room with a lake view. The room was comfortable the lake view on the 4th floor is kinda blocked by the trees would recommend staying above the 4th floor. Staff was friendly and accommodating and the cookies were good too.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Marvin
"Double Tree was wonderful!"
The bed wasn't as firm as I prefer, but the overall stay was great. The employees were extremely friendly and helpful. The desk clerk went out of her way to locate a specific restaurant that we wanted to try. We'll definitely stay there when we return to the Dallas area!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"a+"
Great hotel
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"A/c wasnt cool enough"
The hotel was great,nice pool, one of the Bartenders(Mike) made a joke when I asked where the restroom was he replied outside under that tree. I did not appreciate that comment
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"good hotel, warm service"
The front desk staff was super nice. The hot cookies, water and breakfast were all very impressed. Love Double Tree and definitely we'll come back again and again!
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Great hotel."
The hotel was great. Cool on a really hot day. When we checked out, we accidentally left some valuables. When we called back, the staff were great. They kept our things until we could get back in to pick them up. Thanks Double Tree. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Kimberly
"5 star hotel"
Everything was excellent
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Shelva
"Fun times"
I loved staying there just wish the room had a fridge and microwave. The cookie they give you at check in are amazing. If the breakfast was complimentary that would be perfect.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Angelea
Getaway to see family. Great place to stay.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Christopher
"loved it"
It was great. The room very comfortable. The maid left a coke bottle under the bed from a previous guess. But other than that it was great.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Chanel
"Weekend getaway"
Nice hotel. A little out dated. But overall everything was nice and good customer service.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
randy
"good"
Everything was fine . Hotel very good condition and friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"great hotel"
Really enjoyed my stay and the staff was very respectful and nice
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Dionne
"Very quiet stay in well-maintained hotel"
Very quiet room. Especially considering several teen sports teams were staying there. The rooms are in need of remodeling to keep up with other hotels, but everything was well-maintained. The shower curtain was the only complaint because it wasn't useful at all; water got all over the floor. But no big deal. The indoor pool was nice and the warm cookies upon arrive were awesome!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Dorothy
Snell like mode in room
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Levon
"Very nice"
A very nice facility and the front desk staff was friendly. I would certainly stay here again if the price is competitive. Breakfast was not included in our package so I cannot rate it. Although in a good neighborhood there are no restaurants or retail in the area. Room was spotless.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Britt
"Another great stay"
Great stay, yummy cookies made it even better. Clean, friendly staff, safe area. Would def stay again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Cathy
"Great hotel!"
loved the place..only thing is they didn't have a place for laundry. we had to go somewhere else to wash our clothes.. overall we loved it especially the bar.. would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Best Hotel in DFW"
Great hotel that provides for a nice, clean atmosphere that keeps you close to the city with a little country feel. Lake right behind the hotel with walking trail, pool, bar, and work out center provides for a complete experience.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Very Comfortable"
I was here for business. I also used the room as an office. It was comfortable. The only thing missing was a hot-tub.
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great quiet hotel near Dallas!"
I've stayed here multiple times over the last 2 years. Defiantly a favorite hotel. Family friendly, great pool, quiet area and peaceful location. Not far from restaurants and the mall. Amazing room service! I recommend the pizza! Good service at the bar and a very relaxing place to stay. Only complaint would be I wish the 2 bed rooms had queen sized beds instead of doubles. A little small for my husband and I. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a quiet clean place near Dallas.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Caitlin
My stay was good! Clean rooms, clean neighborhood, and delicious cookies lol
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Celia
"Double Tree Stay"
The outside appearance needs some polishing up, but the room was clean, spacious, and very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Benedicta
"vac"
Check in and out clerks extremely helpful and friendly room was clean and fresh
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Ronald
"Business trip"
I am a value type of guy, if i get an experience thats better than the average hotels in the area for the price, I'd give good ratings. Cleanliness- good Comfortable bed and linens- good A/c- no temperature control Upkeep- decently kept but room showing its age. Closet doesn't close, tub slightly clogged Services- excellent Meets expectation for the price with comparable hotels in area- no Conclusion: this being a double tree and charging 100/night when neighboring hotels such as courtyard is more at 80/night, the value is not there, pass
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Carlus
"Never thought this would happen to me"
Ok so we got to the hotel tired and all wet from a recent trip to six flags when the front desk clerk says that she has no reservations under my name. I assured her that i did i even showed her my confirmation from expedia. She looked and looked and then she realized that some other clerk had given my room to another person by the same last name. She was very nice trying to help me figure out what she could do to put me in a room.She finally got me a room but not what i had booked, i asked for double beds because its 4 of us and i only got a king bed with a sleeper sofa. That upset me a bit because i didn't want myself or my kids to have to choose who sleeps in the sofa but i was too tired to complain so i just went with it wich i would later regret. At 5 in morning i was woken up by a bang in the wall from the room next to us it would come and go i thought to myself please not let it be what i think it is. Boy was i right i loud moan of a women came after the last bang. I was so disgusted and angry because i wasnt able to sleep any more, im a very light sleeper so going back to sleep is not easy. Good thing my little girls are heavy sleepers because if they would have woken up i would have no idea on what to tell them about that, so that got me really angry. I now know to never accept a one bedroom. My experience was not a good one and i also never received our free cookies either but i did get free breakfast for the room mix up.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great find and great price"
This was a great and surprising find for the price!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Anna
"Excellent hotel"
Hotel was clean and the staff was outstanding. The only negative I have was that the decor seemed a little dated, it may be the look they were going for. It was on the bank of a small lake and the views were excellent.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Wedding trip"
Went for a wedding. Weird area of town, but a good stay.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Bad idea!"
Room needs to have a major update!! Had microwave and fridge put in my room and both were extremly old and looked like they were being stored in a garage. Attempted to order breakfast at 10:30am called the cafe 3 times with no answer. Spoke to the front desk who was going to have them contact my room and they never did. By the time I spoke to someone in the cafe it was 10:55am (breakfast ends at 11) I was told I could not order breakfast and they had not received any calls (therefore telling me I never called). Filed a complaint and all the supervisor offered was a free omelet which is not what I wanted or eat. Horrible customer service in the cafe and in my opinion by the supervisor. I wouldn't stay again even if you paid me. Ammenties state game consol in rooms which is not true I asked and they are not offered at the hotel at all. Best thing is room was quiet/balcony was a nice add.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Great price and great location."
The staff was exceptionally well mannered and made made a difference when checking in.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Edgar
"Lovely weekend"
It's was great
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Sterling
"Didn't have to walk in the rain"
Had a severe thunderstorm in the area... But I felt safe & warm in the comfy bed--the hotel had everything we needed plus I filled up on hot chocolate with a side a cookies so I didn't want to leave!
1 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Penny
"awesome"
We had an amazing stay. This place is definitely on our list of top places to stay for future visits to the Dallas area.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Whitney
"Pleasant Stay"
This hotel is in a quite area by a lake. Room lacks amneties for a long stay, but we only stayed the night befor going to Kings Spa and Waterpark 1.2 miles away.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Anthony
"Great place Great staff."
Was treated well by staff and made to feel very welcome. Considering the cost of the room I would say this was a tremendous value. Quick trip to the expressway leading almost anywhere.
2 night business trip May 23, 2015
Kenny
"Pleasant Stay"
Hotel was nice but was showing its age. Couldn't get the temperature to adjust as it was either hot or cold. It was one of the older mechanical controls. Area was very quiet. Noticed a lake behind my room. Wish the weather had been nicer.
2 night trip with friends May 23, 2015
"omar"
Great hotel
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
Omar
"in need of update"
This hotel is very dated and in serious need of renovation.
3 night business trip May 5, 2015
Kristen
"Not disappointed"
Great stay!
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"pleasant stay"
Rooms are a little rundown. Definitely needs remodeling. But they were clean for the most part and roomy. Pleasant stay
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
Paula
"business stay"
Stayed for one night, it was great. I recommend it, just make sure you check in at exactly 3pm so you don't have to wait and this hotel gets fully booked all the time. Nice friendly staff, good gym and great balcony view.
1 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Reymalyn
"I'm not easily pleased, this place did it. :)"
Fantastic place. From the moment we arrived until we left the staff was amazing. The woman working in the lobby lounge/bar was friendly and charming. check in and check out flowed smoothly. My favorite part? My room was cold and quiet when we arrived. Best feeling there is after a road trip.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Thieves And liars"
Didn't receive what i paid for. Horribe customer service.good cookies
Other trip Apr 13, 2015