All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
11611 Luna RdFarmers BranchTX75234United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

• Bar and Beverages
    Bar is awesome
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is all right
"Can't complain"
Hotel is a little outdated, but well kept. Served its purpose!!
2 night trip Apr 8, 2016
"Ugggg!"
Beware Hotels.com members are punished with a handicap room...miserable shower...no soap dish in shower....water all over the bathroom due to short shower curtain...desk staff more interested in flirting with young guys no fridge, no microwave, no breakfast. Stay away....
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2016
Arthur
We were shocked by the lack of courtesy of the front desk agent, the unclean sheets on the bed, the messy room, the lack of emloyees at breakfast for the price. We called the HiltonHonors number to suggest some things. DoubleTree is usually great so this was a shock. Management definitely needs to get control of this hotel. Our complaints fell on deaf ears while we were there, so please let someone know when you arrive what you expect.
1 night romance trip Mar 19, 2016
"Where are my answers?"
My stay at the DoubleTree - Farmer Branch was good but could have been better. When checking in, you receive a chocolate chip walnut cookie which tastes amazing. This hotel is worth the price. Only thing not so good is that the TV's HDMI ports do not work!! I brought my Amazon FireStick along with me for a more enjoyable hotel stay but after receiving failed messages from the TV, I decided to call the Front Desk. I was told by a manager that they disable the HDMI ports on the back of the TV -__- For what reason? I do not know .. Also, when returning back to the room, the door was left cracked open (by a maid, I'm guessing) and there were new towels in the restroom which was great but turns out only one of the beds were made.. After seeing the maid down the hall, I went to ask about our room; she was on her cell phone and then turned around and told me that the room we stay in isn't one of the rooms to clean-up. So, why was one of the beds made and the other not made? And why was the door not shut with our belongings in the room. I still have no answer.
2 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2016
Dwight
"Water"
Hotel was good, but not great. The water pressure for the shower was weak. Then I had to wait for the hot water to heat up. That was the same for the water in the sink. I had never been in a hotel where I had to wait for the water to warm up. Thank goodness they allowed us 1 hour late check out.
2 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2016
"Hotel stay"
My stay was quite relaxing. I had a very good time with family and a couple friends. The hotel was very clean the room service was OK the lady's who did housekeeping did not do a very good job of cleaning our room on a daily basis, but overall I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
3 night trip Mar 17, 2016
Glayee
Nice area.. My room had a balcony overlooking the lake... Very nice... Hotel representatives were so awesome! Accommodating and helpful! Will stay again
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
"Nice, but charges you for EVERYTHING"
Nice hotel, but very evens I've to purchase anything! I couldn't even drink the coffee in my room without being charged. I'm surprised there wasn't a charge to use the bathroom.
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Dawn
"I hated Lisa... loved everything else."
Lisa at the front desk really tainted our stay. We were not able to check in on time and all she could say was "check in is at 3 but we have been really busy." It was after 3 when we expected to check in. I did not ask for a room comp and her immediate response when I complained was "We can't comp your room because you booked with expedia." 1. I didn't ask for a room comp. 2. Don't tell me what you can't do then expeCT me to be receptive to what you can do. Also, while there the entire stage was amazing when we interacted with them except for when we had to talk to lisa. She responded to a simple request for new sheets with "I'm checking in another customer so I don't know when I will be able to get someone to bring them." Not happy with her. Everything else was great. The area was sketchy but I enjoyed Harry hines bazaar being really close. I won't stay if I have to deal with Lisa but would go again without interaction with her.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Lorena
"10th Year Anniversary Get Away"
Great!!!!
2 night trip Mar 11, 2016
Very nice experience.. Will recommend this hotel
1 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
Shonnetta
"Comfortable!"
Location was great, as it's close to our son. Friendly staff and it was clean. No complaints.
1 night family trip Feb 27, 2016
"comfortable stay"
5 day business related stay. Quiet, relaxing nice walking path next to lake. Could have used a small refrigerator in the room.
4 night business trip Feb 8, 2016
"I love double tree hotels"
we stayed on new year's eve was hoping that the bar was open to have a few drinks but the bartender left for the evening so we just chilled out in the room
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Tamika
"Good Outstanding Nice View"
Good Stay
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Alfred
"Go Eagles!"
Not overly close to anything but great hotel.
3 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Donald
"A bit aged, but pleasant service"
Stayed here because we got a great deal and it was near-ish to Love Field. Felt as if the room was pretty old with minor cosmetic improvements here and there. Service was very friendly, including a welcome cookie that honestly was delicious. Nothing nearby except offices. Would not stay again for a higher price.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
"Double tree has double service"
Nice and kindly
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2015
Sheemyoung
"Amazing Stay"
We were welcomed in with complimentary chocolate chip cookies, they were very helpful with our bags and we enjoyed an amazing 10 min conversation while checking in!! I would definitely come back next year !! Keep up the good work !!
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Vee
"Business and pleasure getaway"
We arrived at check-in 3pm our room was not ready.. The manager kindly upgraded our room with a lake view. The room was comfortable the lake view on the 4th floor is kinda blocked by the trees would recommend staying above the 4th floor. Staff was friendly and accommodating and the cookies were good too.
3 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
Marvin
"Double Tree was wonderful!"
The bed wasn't as firm as I prefer, but the overall stay was great. The employees were extremely friendly and helpful. The desk clerk went out of her way to locate a specific restaurant that we wanted to try. We'll definitely stay there when we return to the Dallas area!
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
"a+"
Great hotel
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"A/c wasnt cool enough"
The hotel was great,nice pool, one of the Bartenders(Mike) made a joke when I asked where the restroom was he replied outside under that tree. I did not appreciate that comment
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"good hotel, warm service"
The front desk staff was super nice. The hot cookies, water and breakfast were all very impressed. Love Double Tree and definitely we'll come back again and again!
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
"Great hotel."
The hotel was great. Cool on a really hot day. When we checked out, we accidentally left some valuables. When we called back, the staff were great. They kept our things until we could get back in to pick them up. Thanks Double Tree. We will definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Kimberly
"5 star hotel"
Everything was excellent
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Shelva
"Fun times"
I loved staying there just wish the room had a fridge and microwave. The cookie they give you at check in are amazing. If the breakfast was complimentary that would be perfect.
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Angelea
Getaway to see family. Great place to stay.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Christopher
"loved it"
It was great. The room very comfortable. The maid left a coke bottle under the bed from a previous guess. But other than that it was great.
1 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Chanel
"Weekend getaway"
Nice hotel. A little out dated. But overall everything was nice and good customer service.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
randy
"good"
Everything was fine . Hotel very good condition and friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"great hotel"
Really enjoyed my stay and the staff was very respectful and nice
1 night business trip Jul 25, 2015
Dionne
"Very quiet stay in well-maintained hotel"
Very quiet room. Especially considering several teen sports teams were staying there. The rooms are in need of remodeling to keep up with other hotels, but everything was well-maintained. The shower curtain was the only complaint because it wasn't useful at all; water got all over the floor. But no big deal. The indoor pool was nice and the warm cookies upon arrive were awesome!
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Dorothy
Snell like mode in room
1 night trip Jul 25, 2015
Levon
"Very nice"
A very nice facility and the front desk staff was friendly. I would certainly stay here again if the price is competitive. Breakfast was not included in our package so I cannot rate it. Although in a good neighborhood there are no restaurants or retail in the area. Room was spotless.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Britt
"Another great stay"
Great stay, yummy cookies made it even better. Clean, friendly staff, safe area. Would def stay again.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
Cathy
"Great hotel!"
loved the place..only thing is they didn't have a place for laundry. we had to go somewhere else to wash our clothes.. overall we loved it especially the bar.. would stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Best Hotel in DFW"
Great hotel that provides for a nice, clean atmosphere that keeps you close to the city with a little country feel. Lake right behind the hotel with walking trail, pool, bar, and work out center provides for a complete experience.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Very Comfortable"
I was here for business. I also used the room as an office. It was comfortable. The only thing missing was a hot-tub.
2 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
"Great quiet hotel near Dallas!"
I've stayed here multiple times over the last 2 years. Defiantly a favorite hotel. Family friendly, great pool, quiet area and peaceful location. Not far from restaurants and the mall. Amazing room service! I recommend the pizza! Good service at the bar and a very relaxing place to stay. Only complaint would be I wish the 2 bed rooms had queen sized beds instead of doubles. A little small for my husband and I. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a quiet clean place near Dallas.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Caitlin
My stay was good! Clean rooms, clean neighborhood, and delicious cookies lol
1 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Celia
"Double Tree Stay"
The outside appearance needs some polishing up, but the room was clean, spacious, and very comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Benedicta
"vac"
Check in and out clerks extremely helpful and friendly room was clean and fresh
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2015
Ronald
"Business trip"
I am a value type of guy, if i get an experience thats better than the average hotels in the area for the price, I'd give good ratings. Cleanliness- good Comfortable bed and linens- good A/c- no temperature control Upkeep- decently kept but room showing its age. Closet doesn't close, tub slightly clogged Services- excellent Meets expectation for the price with comparable hotels in area- no Conclusion: this being a double tree and charging 100/night when neighboring hotels such as courtyard is more at 80/night, the value is not there, pass
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Carlus
"Never thought this would happen to me"
Ok so we got to the hotel tired and all wet from a recent trip to six flags when the front desk clerk says that she has no reservations under my name. I assured her that i did i even showed her my confirmation from expedia. She looked and looked and then she realized that some other clerk had given my room to another person by the same last name. She was very nice trying to help me figure out what she could do to put me in a room.She finally got me a room but not what i had booked, i asked for double beds because its 4 of us and i only got a king bed with a sleeper sofa. That upset me a bit because i didn't want myself or my kids to have to choose who sleeps in the sofa but i was too tired to complain so i just went with it wich i would later regret. At 5 in morning i was woken up by a bang in the wall from the room next to us it would come and go i thought to myself please not let it be what i think it is. Boy was i right i loud moan of a women came after the last bang. I was so disgusted and angry because i wasnt able to sleep any more, im a very light sleeper so going back to sleep is not easy. Good thing my little girls are heavy sleepers because if they would have woken up i would have no idea on what to tell them about that, so that got me really angry. I now know to never accept a one bedroom. My experience was not a good one and i also never received our free cookies either but i did get free breakfast for the room mix up.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
"Great find and great price"
This was a great and surprising find for the price!
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Anna
"Excellent hotel"
Hotel was clean and the staff was outstanding. The only negative I have was that the decor seemed a little dated, it may be the look they were going for. It was on the bank of a small lake and the views were excellent.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
"Wedding trip"
Went for a wedding. Weird area of town, but a good stay.
2 night trip with friends May 29, 2015
"Bad idea!"
Room needs to have a major update!! Had microwave and fridge put in my room and both were extremly old and looked like they were being stored in a garage. Attempted to order breakfast at 10:30am called the cafe 3 times with no answer. Spoke to the front desk who was going to have them contact my room and they never did. By the time I spoke to someone in the cafe it was 10:55am (breakfast ends at 11) I was told I could not order breakfast and they had not received any calls (therefore telling me I never called). Filed a complaint and all the supervisor offered was a free omelet which is not what I wanted or eat. Horrible customer service in the cafe and in my opinion by the supervisor. I wouldn't stay again even if you paid me. Ammenties state game consol in rooms which is not true I asked and they are not offered at the hotel at all. Best thing is room was quiet/balcony was a nice add.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Great price and great location."
The staff was exceptionally well mannered and made made a difference when checking in.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015