All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here11611 Luna Rd, Farmers Branch, TX, 75234, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Owner"
Astouding
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Olivia
"A nice hotel but..."
I stayed with my daughter for a skating competition at the nearby (10 minutes) Dr. Pepper Stars Center in Farmers Branch. We checked in and went to the room where we unpacked and got ready for a day at the rink. The room was on the 6th floor and was very hot. I turned the air condition all the way down so we could come back to a nice cold room. She skated most of the day, so when we came back we were both tired and ready to relax for the evening. When we came back, the room was still a bit warmer than we wanted, but we thought it was getting better. We both wanted a quick bite, so we looked around on the map, but there were no restaurants close by and no real close stores to buy a light snack. Also, the room did not have a refrigerator, which was very surprising; it has been a long time since I stayed in a hotel without one. It was a nice hotel, but the temperature of the room, lack of amenities, the overpriced breakfast, and the location to anything good to eat put a damper on the trip. The surrounding area is a heavy Korean neighborhood, so if you like that type of food, then you would enjoy this (not good for a 7 year old). Staff was friendly and hotel was clean, but will skip this hotel next year when we come back.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"i expected more from a doubletree hotel..."
The location was great but other than that I was not impressed. We booked 2 rooms and when we walked into our room it smelled like mildew. Called my family in the other room and that room had a huge wet spot on the carpet and smelled... They got moved to another room but Not what I expected from a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel... It was only one night but we will never stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Mari
"Medieval Getaway"
I planned a surprise getaway for my husband to go to the Medieval times. I found the Doubletree through hotels.com and got an AWESOME rate for the service! Everyone was super friendly, The fire alarm randomly went off around 1AM but nobody panicked and the hotel staff was quick to inform us nothing happened!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
Other than the uncomfortable air not working the first night and the slow elevators, this was not at all a bad stay at the price.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
Danny
"Great night stay"
We stayed in town for a concert and this hotel was perfect. Friendly staff and nice quiet room
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Everything was perfect"
Front desk girls were so nice and friendly. Only complaint was you ran out of cookies.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and shopping store"
Enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff ensured we had a piece of mind during our stay.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Georgie
"Don't let the exterior mislead you"
Don't let the nice exterior of this hotel fool you. For being a Hilton owned DoubleTree we had higher expectations, however the nice new stone exterior and nice lobby are misleading. The rooms are dated, beds and bathrooms outdated and not user-friendly. The only good thing I can say about our room was that the shower heads were hung at 7 feet (which is ceiling height in this bathroom), so a tall guy like me doesn't have to bend down under the typically low shower heads at some hotels. All in all, it's a clean hotel with good service, just rooms are dated and need a major upgrade, not worth the price, even if they give you free cookies!
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Perfect Stay!"
Easy booking! Super friendly ladies up front checking in and out! They will help you with anything! Really cool lounge/bar with a pool table and a super friendly bartender! I will stay there again next time!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Tyler
"Desk Attendant"
Upon check in, the woman at the desk was INCREDIBLY rude to me, and my fiancé. After 2 months of not seeing him (he's in the Army), the last thing I wanted to do was argue with the desk attendant about the name on my credit card before she'd let me check in. For the rest of our stay she made snarky comments whenever we came or left.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Kaiti
We had a great stay except for a friend getting stuck in an elevator for about an hour. I would have liked to have a refrigerator in our room also. Overall it was a good stay.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
LASHANDA DOWELL
"Poor value"
For the price of the overnight, look for another hotel. No in-room refrigerator or microwave. Even the "coffee service" in the room did not have any stirring utensil. No indoor pool. No complimentary breakfast. These amenities can easily be found for the price I paid. Some cleanliness issues were the ice bucket did not provide a plastic liner and did not look particularly clean. A drawer was opened to find trash left from a previous guest meaning cleaning was not thorough. I was very disappointed.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"The hotel was very nice , we would stay again."
There was a couple of things that we had a problem with. Coffee cup was dirty and lotion in the rest room was open already. The bath tub fill up with water when taking a shower. Not good ,when sharing the room and not being able to sanitize it after in shower. I am a transplant patient and must have clean environment .
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"It was great had s great time on my spring break."
Great rooms, nice view and my room was very clean.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Great Hotel Great Price!"
This Hotel was great for our weekend trip to Dallas. Great view of a lake right next to the hotel.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
J Zapata
"Will Be Back!"
First time coming to Dallas so I was nervous about picking any location. To my suprise this was an excellent location within miles of every hot spot in the city like 20 mins from downtown! The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff were friendly. Bar was great and that cookie was delicious!! Only thing I wish they served Free breakfast but overall an excellent hotel and experience. This will definitely be my exact location when I go back to Dallas!!
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Musty"
The room looked nice, but smelled musty. There was no hot water and the lobby was filled with disagreeable characters talking loudly with profanity. The hotel was ok for the low price we paid, but definitely did not live up to Doubletree standards.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Sandy
"Functional hotel for a 1-night transit stay"
Check-in was quick and painless, and I enjoyed the freshly-baked cookie. The room is a bit dated, but it was clean and functional. Wireless internet worked well. The hotel was quiet enough for a good night’s rest, and I am a light sleeper. Breakfast was OK, nothing exceptional. All in all a functional hotel for a 1-night transit stay. No complaints or points of irritation experienced.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Kobus
"Nice hotel for a reasonable price."
It was a great deal, with comfortable and clean rooms.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to home"
Overall had a great stay an loved our balcony view!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nice and QUIET"
Stayed at the hotel for a weekend and loved it. Room was great and location was nice. Had a little pond/lake and you could take a nice jog around instead of the nice gym they already have. Would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Nessa
Joseph checked us in and gave us 2) cookies, delicious I might say. He welcomed us with open arms. the next morning he was there when we checked out and remembered us. We talked hole in the wall restruarants and he gave us a name and we gave him Pete's rest. we really enjoyed the stay and will stay there again.LG
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Linda & Joe
"Quiet and clean"
Bed was cozy. View was good. Neighborhood was quiet. Overall stay was good. Walls are thin though. I heard the next room even when they coughed
1 night trip Feb 15, 2014
Avy
"Last Minute Stay"
This hotel was "OK". I expected more out of the rooms being it was the "Double Tree". But it was very mediocre. There was no refridgerator no microwave inside to room and I thought that would be standard for all rooms now a days.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
hometown girl
"EXCELLENT"
GREAT!
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
"Great staff"
The hotel was clean and the staff were great. I would've given it a 5 but one of our 3 rooms did not have hot water. Cold showers are no fun!
1 night trip Feb 3, 2014
"Stayed one night"
Enjoyed my stay. Will stay again, when in the area.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Jay
"Review from a hotel snob!"
A really nice place to stay. Off the beaten path, which makes it quiet! Enjoyed the free cookies and nice staff! Clean rooms and well kept hotel. I will definitely use this hotel again.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
Sleestac
"What a Great Hotel !"
What a great hotel & staff ! I can't say enough !!
3 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Wm. Little
Try to figuring out how to set the thermostat to a right temperature is a challenge.
Other trip Jan 24, 2014
The room was huge, it had a great view of the lake. The bedding was wonderful.
3 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Excellent front desk staff!"
My mother booked this hotel for me, my husband, my brother, and his fiancee to stay in while we were visiting for Thanksgiving. The lobby was very clean and updated looking. The front desk staff were absolutely wonderful every time we had a question or issue. We were on the 5th floor, which was designated as the Hilton Honors floor. I'm not sure what supposedly made it the Honors floor, as the room looked a bit outdated. Also, the room description was misleading- it listed the room as having double beds, but the beds in our room were both full-size beds. When a bed is listed as a double, I expect a queen-size bed. I think Doubletree could improve customer satisfaction by listing the actual size of the bed: full, queen, king, etc. Other than the bed issue, we had a really great experience- and we especially loved the cookies at the front desk!
Other trip Dec 3, 2013
Kristan
"Farmersbranch"
we were told you had shuttle service to the airport, but when we told you what time we had to be at the airport you said the shuttle didn't run then and when we said what time to pick us up, you said the shuttle didn't run then either. what is the point of a shuttle if it is only used during certain hours? we would not have booked with you if we had known this and will never use your hotel again!
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
"Enjoyable stay"
We enjoyed our one night stay. Staff was very friendly and helpful, answering our questions regarding the DART service in Dallas. Our room met our expectations, with the bed being very comfortable. Our only disappointment was in the fact we paid for a lakeview room with balcony but being on the 2nd floor the view was mainly of the roof of the first floor with a glimpse of the lake through the trees (making it technically "Lakeview"). If that's important enough for you to pay the extra charge, then should request a room fourth floor and above.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Richard G
Nice hotel but walls are to thin and the water took long to get hot for a shower
3 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"DFW Getaway"
Great deal, friendly staff, nice room and view of the lake. Well worth the price.
Other trip Aug 24, 2013
Jarrett
"ok hotel"
nice hotel, very hot outside, restaraunt was not operational, breakfast was dull
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"food"
food was not good was like a fast food place the look of the restaurant had the look of Dennys would never stay there again
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Had stayed at this hotel once before, so was familiar with it. I always love getting the free warm chocolate chip walnut cookie. The bed was comfy and the room was a nice size. The front desk clerk was friendly and helpful. The only thing I would have liked would have been a refrigerator.
Other trip Jun 23, 2013
"Rather disappointed"
While the room was clean and the employees helpful when asked, there doesn't seem to be much of an atmosphere of excellent customer service here. I was really surprised that breakfast was not included in the room rate. Room service and info cards in the room were bent and crumpled. There was no hot water available for tea in the room or the breakfast area. No sugar/sweetener in the room for coffee. Nothing major, just several small things that could've made my stay much nicer. I expected better.
1 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
"Quiet"
Pleasant front desk personnel. WiFi in your room. It was quiet. Good bed, excellent pillows. I am not sure about colors of drapes and carpet.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2013
J van Dijk
"Excellence in Service"
The best in everything!!!!!!
3 night romance trip May 17, 2013
"Peaceful and Pleasent :)"
Wonderful stay here! Very relaxing and wonderful value. Night crew (front desk) was rude, but the morning crew made up for it, they were much better and much more helpful!!! Great location and beautiful walk around lake in front of hotel....real relaxing!
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Mdee
"NIce Hotel"
Great view, staff, and hotel
2 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Nice hotel. Shuttle was great takes to anywhere within 5 miles which was great. Also picked me up at the airport on time, quickly. Also return to airport was prompt and simple. Booked my time for the shuttle and no problems. Facilities were also nice. Too cold when I visited to use the pools but looks nice.
Other trip Mar 12, 2013
"Fair"
Arriving at hotel on a Saturday, I immediately noticed the absence of patrons. Parking lot was empty except for a couple of vehicles. Entering the lobby, the decor was worthy of a Hilton, but not what I was expecting for a Double Tree. It was nice, just not grand. The staff was very friendly and professional. The room was rather small and more of a Hampton Inn - ish than what I would expect from a Double Tree. I do not want to give the impression that it was bad, it was not. It was clean, just not "grand". Had it not been for the deal i received from Hotels.com, i would have been very disappointed at full "Double Tree" rates. Prices on everything were what I would expect from a "grand" hotel and chose to eat and drink elsewhere. Nice place WITH a deal, otherwise there are more luxurious accomodations for the price and near entertainment.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2013
Randy B
"Amazing Texas Sunsets"
Stay was great with the exception of the howling wind at the balcony sliding door.it truly was like a wolf howling at the door. But overall the stay was great.
3 night business trip Jan 11, 2013
Jkent
"Great stay, great staff"
I had a great stay and the staff was very helpful. The area was very safe and the hotel was clean. Rooms was great with a view to the lake. The beds were doubles but I think all hotels call doubles queens. Bed was still comfy. I would recommend staying here since the crime is non existent and there is no construction close by. Thanks for the great service and clean hotel!
1 night business trip Dec 27, 2012
Walker
It was great! Hotel staff was exceptionally friendly & the cookies were amazing. Will stay here next time we are in town!
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2012