All hotels in Farmers Branch, Texas, United States of America

"I LOVE THIS HOTEL & THEIR STAFF MEMBERS!!!!"
We loved our stay! The hotel staff acknowledge you as soon as you walk in with a greeting, the rooms are extremely clean with awesome pillows, & breakfast is extremely great!!! I always come back to this hotel because the amazing staff knows us and they greet my husband & myself by our names & it makes us feel at welcomed & home!!!!!!!!!!
2 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Cindy
"Dallas Cowboys Game"
Came in from Arkansas to watch a Cowboys game. The hotel was great with a nice lobby and bar area. The rooms were nice with soft beds. Great water pressure in the shower! All in all my stay was great. We will definitely return next year.
2 night romance trip Dec 20, 2014
eric
"AWESOME"
Even though I've read so many negative reviews about this hotel, you can only get the big picture if you stay here. Hotel was just great. Awesome service and friendliness. FYI don't think this is a half star motel with a snack machine in every floor, this is a higher level hotel and if you love room service bring money, if you don't, then go out to eat. Overall one the best hotels I've ever stayed in.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Israel
"Bedding was unbelievably comfortable ..."
On our way to Galveston, we booked one night in Dallas to catch up with friends/family in the area. The hotel is located far closer to the airport than first thought, which made getting to it kind of wonky. Though there seemed to be some sort of construction work on the front of the building (something to do with the rotating entrance door), check in was easy peasy AND we each got a free cookie to sustain us while locating our room ;) Other than the small area of construction at the front, the hotel was in seemingly good condition. Floors were clean, sheets were fresh, room was well stocked with shampoo, conditioner, towels, etc. The beds and the pillows were absolutely fantastic! Sure we were tired from our drive and greetings (the hour got late), but I haven't fell asleep that fast, in that much comfort in a looong while. Kiddo got up early to get all of us breakfast the next morning - eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy - which was free apparently because we booked through a "third party" (Expedia). That was a nice surprise. And check out was just as, if not more, easy than check in! If I had a complaint about the hotel, there would be only one, and that is because the in-house bar closed earlier than expected and they only had two pool cues for their table.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
CSKG
"Great hotel!"
This was an excellent hotel Mike the bartender is awesome I definitely recommend this to anyone staying in Dallas/
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"A warm cookie is waiting for you...."
Enjoyed our stay...from the warm cookie at check in till checkout.....everything was great!
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Pamela
"nice place"
Really nice, out of the hustle, bustle of the city. Close to restaurants and shopping.
3 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Jody
"Great Lakeview"
Spent the night here to go to a near by Halloween party. Nice Hotel with friendly staff. My only negative is the bathrooms, they are small and tight due to the way the door swings. Overall a nice stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Donald
"good times"
A funky smell in the hallway the first time I walked in but next day it was gone. Kids playing football in the parking lot. I was scared they were gonna hit my car but room was great. Would stay again
2 night trip Oct 31, 2014
christopher
"My stay"
Good location. Very pretty by the lake had a balcony clean spacious room very comfortable bed
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
r
"Confusion"
I hoped to stay at the Doubletree nearest the Galleria. There are two locations and both are basically in Farmers' Branch, so the purpose for my stay (finding a hotel very close by my convention site) was not actually realized. The directions provided to the alternate location were convoluted and put me far out of the way. When I finally realized where I was going, the second location was about five miles farther when taking the most direct route (I figured this out on my own). Additionally, the shower did not work in my room; I was locked out of my room around six when I ran down to the car to retrieve an item needing ironing and found upon returning the key no longer worked. The desk clerk, reactivated the key, but it still did not work. I repeated the process of going back to my room, trying the key and returning three times, before I insisted on getting several key cards in hopes that maybe one would work. This time , I was able to get into my room (20 minutes later). Oh, I forgot to mention tha twhen I first presented at the desk to explain the problem with the key, I was told that my room was actually rented out to two guys (John and Jack, I believe). Thankfully, I had the little sleeve with me that showed I had been assigned room 325. All in all, a confusing stay leaving me wondering was it really worth it all since I actually live in the Metroplex but had hoped to rent a room close to the convention. Oh dear!
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2014
Dianne
"Great service."
Nice, clean and great customer service.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
P
"Stay was ok"
Nothing special but clean.
2 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
"GREAT"
GREAT STAY..COMFORTABLE BED
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
TOYA
"CLOSE TO OFFICE"
Hotel was very close to work and is a very nice hotel. would stay again.
1 night business trip Oct 12, 2014
RR
"Not what we expected"
I originally booked and paid for a room with 2 beds for our family of 4 and when I arrived they had us in a king room with a pull out. The front desk clerk explained that someone earlier in the day had assigned our room and the hotel was full. We decided to try the pull out but the mattress was thinner than a cot at camp and not fit to sleep on! I went back down and explained our situation but nothing could be done. I asked that our room be comp'd and they did. The room condition was just ok. The couch was dirty and the room was average. I had expectations that were higher than the accommodation we received.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
JILL
"Nice place to stay in Dallas"
When we arrived the room was not ready and we had to wait @ 20 minutes. Other than that the room was very comfortable, the staff friendly and courteous, and the location very nice. The hotel is next to a lake with walking paths completely surrounding it. The hotel is close to the DART commuter train that took us to locations through out Dallas for a small and reasonable cost.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Group meeting at Dallas"
Clean rooms, and cookies were great.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2014
Gregory
The staff was very friendly & my service was excellent! Would definitely stay there again :)
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Quiet, in the woods"
The hotel was very quiet over the weekend. The lake at the rear was very scenic.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Tee's Review"
The visit to Dallas was very enjoyable and the stay at the hotel was also very enjoyable. The staff was informative about the area and the rooms was very clean.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Roosevelt Turner Jr
"Very nice & Friendly"
Rooms were great and people were friendly!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
Donald
Terrible experience.looks much nicer in photos,but in real life hotel is very old and run down.i checked out early did not enjoy.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"Double Tree is always a nice place to stay."
Not far from the Dallas area. Farmers Branch is a quaint little suburb. Nothing within walking distance of the hotel. Shopping and restaurants aren't too far if you drive.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Beautiful location"
It was wonderful
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
jj
Perfect place to stay! Central, easy access to everything in this area
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Doug
"Would Recommend"
Everything was perfect, except for the squishy pillows and soft mattress, but then again, there's no place like home.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Shelly P
"Owner"
Astouding
1 night business trip Aug 16, 2014
Olivia
"A nice hotel but..."
I stayed with my daughter for a skating competition at the nearby (10 minutes) Dr. Pepper Stars Center in Farmers Branch. We checked in and went to the room where we unpacked and got ready for a day at the rink. The room was on the 6th floor and was very hot. I turned the air condition all the way down so we could come back to a nice cold room. She skated most of the day, so when we came back we were both tired and ready to relax for the evening. When we came back, the room was still a bit warmer than we wanted, but we thought it was getting better. We both wanted a quick bite, so we looked around on the map, but there were no restaurants close by and no real close stores to buy a light snack. Also, the room did not have a refrigerator, which was very surprising; it has been a long time since I stayed in a hotel without one. It was a nice hotel, but the temperature of the room, lack of amenities, the overpriced breakfast, and the location to anything good to eat put a damper on the trip. The surrounding area is a heavy Korean neighborhood, so if you like that type of food, then you would enjoy this (not good for a 7 year old). Staff was friendly and hotel was clean, but will skip this hotel next year when we come back.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"i expected more from a doubletree hotel..."
The location was great but other than that I was not impressed. We booked 2 rooms and when we walked into our room it smelled like mildew. Called my family in the other room and that room had a huge wet spot on the carpet and smelled... They got moved to another room but Not what I expected from a Doubletree by Hilton Hotel... It was only one night but we will never stay there again.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
Mari
"Medieval Getaway"
I planned a surprise getaway for my husband to go to the Medieval times. I found the Doubletree through hotels.com and got an AWESOME rate for the service! Everyone was super friendly, The fire alarm randomly went off around 1AM but nobody panicked and the hotel staff was quick to inform us nothing happened!
1 night romance trip Jun 20, 2014
Other than the uncomfortable air not working the first night and the slow elevators, this was not at all a bad stay at the price.
2 night romance trip Jun 6, 2014
Danny
"Great night stay"
We stayed in town for a concert and this hotel was perfect. Friendly staff and nice quiet room
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Everything was perfect"
Front desk girls were so nice and friendly. Only complaint was you ran out of cookies.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and shopping store"
Enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff ensured we had a piece of mind during our stay.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Georgie
"Don't let the exterior mislead you"
Don't let the nice exterior of this hotel fool you. For being a Hilton owned DoubleTree we had higher expectations, however the nice new stone exterior and nice lobby are misleading. The rooms are dated, beds and bathrooms outdated and not user-friendly. The only good thing I can say about our room was that the shower heads were hung at 7 feet (which is ceiling height in this bathroom), so a tall guy like me doesn't have to bend down under the typically low shower heads at some hotels. All in all, it's a clean hotel with good service, just rooms are dated and need a major upgrade, not worth the price, even if they give you free cookies!
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Perfect Stay!"
Easy booking! Super friendly ladies up front checking in and out! They will help you with anything! Really cool lounge/bar with a pool table and a super friendly bartender! I will stay there again next time!
1 night trip May 17, 2014
Tyler
"Desk Attendant"
Upon check in, the woman at the desk was INCREDIBLY rude to me, and my fiancé. After 2 months of not seeing him (he's in the Army), the last thing I wanted to do was argue with the desk attendant about the name on my credit card before she'd let me check in. For the rest of our stay she made snarky comments whenever we came or left.
2 night romance trip May 16, 2014
Kaiti
We had a great stay except for a friend getting stuck in an elevator for about an hour. I would have liked to have a refrigerator in our room also. Overall it was a good stay.
2 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
LASHANDA DOWELL
"Poor value"
For the price of the overnight, look for another hotel. No in-room refrigerator or microwave. Even the "coffee service" in the room did not have any stirring utensil. No indoor pool. No complimentary breakfast. These amenities can easily be found for the price I paid. Some cleanliness issues were the ice bucket did not provide a plastic liner and did not look particularly clean. A drawer was opened to find trash left from a previous guest meaning cleaning was not thorough. I was very disappointed.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"The hotel was very nice , we would stay again."
There was a couple of things that we had a problem with. Coffee cup was dirty and lotion in the rest room was open already. The bath tub fill up with water when taking a shower. Not good ,when sharing the room and not being able to sanitize it after in shower. I am a transplant patient and must have clean environment .
Other trip Apr 6, 2014
"It was great had s great time on my spring break."
Great rooms, nice view and my room was very clean.
Other trip Mar 26, 2014
"Great Hotel Great Price!"
This Hotel was great for our weekend trip to Dallas. Great view of a lake right next to the hotel.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
J Zapata
"Will Be Back!"
First time coming to Dallas so I was nervous about picking any location. To my suprise this was an excellent location within miles of every hot spot in the city like 20 mins from downtown! The rooms were clean and spacious. The staff were friendly. Bar was great and that cookie was delicious!! Only thing I wish they served Free breakfast but overall an excellent hotel and experience. This will definitely be my exact location when I go back to Dallas!!
3 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
"Musty"
The room looked nice, but smelled musty. There was no hot water and the lobby was filled with disagreeable characters talking loudly with profanity. The hotel was ok for the low price we paid, but definitely did not live up to Doubletree standards.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2014
Sandy
"Functional hotel for a 1-night transit stay"
Check-in was quick and painless, and I enjoyed the freshly-baked cookie. The room is a bit dated, but it was clean and functional. Wireless internet worked well. The hotel was quiet enough for a good night’s rest, and I am a light sleeper. Breakfast was OK, nothing exceptional. All in all a functional hotel for a 1-night transit stay. No complaints or points of irritation experienced.
Other trip Mar 17, 2014
Kobus
"Nice hotel for a reasonable price."
It was a great deal, with comfortable and clean rooms.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nice Hotel close to home"
Overall had a great stay an loved our balcony view!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Nice and QUIET"
Stayed at the hotel for a weekend and loved it. Room was great and location was nice. Had a little pond/lake and you could take a nice jog around instead of the nice gym they already have. Would stay there again.
Other trip Mar 4, 2014
Nessa
Joseph checked us in and gave us 2) cookies, delicious I might say. He welcomed us with open arms. the next morning he was there when we checked out and remembered us. We talked hole in the wall restruarants and he gave us a name and we gave him Pete's rest. we really enjoyed the stay and will stay there again.LG
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014