All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
11207 Ne Holman St, Portland, OR, 97220, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

Pretty standard airport hotel. Good service, friendly staff, clean, quiet room.
1 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"Last night of vacation, flying out the next day."
We stayed here because we had a flight out in the morning the next day. Shuttle service was free, easy and on time. The room was clean and comfortable. The gym could use a some upgrades. The breakfast could also. But overall, for the price, it was a great stay.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
Adam
"Stay"
Great service, refunded a prepaid stay when we had to leave for a medical emergency. Mailed us a backpack we left behind. Room was good, neighborhood close to the airport off a side road, close to conveniences you need when traveling. Would stay again.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Nice place to stay"
The staff were very nice and accommodating. The room was clean and bed was comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2015
sally
"Flood Ruins LaQuinta Vacation"
We had to go to a new room because of a flood in the bathroom. This happened after we retired , exhausted, we had to pack up a and start all over again. Frankly, it led to a family fight and generally miserable night. I will not return to LA Quinta unless we are comped 1 night.
1 night family trip May 3, 2015
Bernice
"Last minute stay"
We made a last minute reservation and we didn't show up until midnight. Our room was next to the elevator and it was very small. Half the size of a regular room. Although our room was very clean and nicely decorated, the bed was in bad shape. It was lumpy and too soft. It should have been replaced long ago. I was very disappointed since we can usually depend on La Quinta when we stay there.
1 night family trip Apr 11, 2015
R. Lynn
"Worked out well"
great staff, free parking, decent breakfast
5 night family trip Apr 28, 2015
Laurelle
"Great breakfast"
Great breakfast-bacon eggs biscuits gravy, and all the other breakfast staples
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
"“Beware of the Queen room by the elevators!!”"
So I booked a queen room online months ago (I think with Expedia) for a decent price. The hotel itself is nice and centrally located near a Shari's cafe (yum), 7/11 store, etc within walking distance. However, I was the unlucky recipient of a 4th floor room so close to the elevator that I could not only hear people talking while waiting for the elevator (at all hours!), but I could also hear the operation of the machinery. When I went downstairs and very politely asked for another room, I was informed that "That was the room you booked, and I am all full so I have no others!" Wow...I do NOT recall specifically asking for a room the size of a closet very close to the elevator. All I recall booking was a queen room. Speaking of elevators, if you want one in the top breakfast hours to go down the the lobby, be prepared to wait a while as there is only one that EVERYONE uses. I save myself the frustration many times by walking up and down 4 flights of stairs. If you're not healthy enough to do this yourself, you will wait! Breakfast was good and plentiful (thus the 3 star rating as opposed to 2 stars I was originally going to rate it) BUT if you go during peak hours of 7-10 AM, you will likely not find a seat at the table and have to schlep your breakfast back up the slow elevator to you room. Needless to say, I will be coming back to Portland in October but NOT be staying at La Quinta again
3 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Dawn
"A nice place to come back to after a long day"
I race with Omrra
1 night trip with friends Apr 18, 2015
alex
"Portland Airport Convenient"
We enjoyed our stay. Convenient to the airport and only minimal airplane noise. The staff was so friendly and helpful with our needs. The shuttle service was prompt and knowledgeable of the area that helped us.
2 night family trip Apr 15, 2015
"would stay again"
very close to the airport and cascade center. Met shuttle so anywhere in the city is only 5 dollars
1 night romance trip Apr 16, 2015
Nicholas
"Not bad for an airport hotel"
We had a pleasant stay. The room should have been a bit cleaner - missed some significant crumbs and debris in the space between the central night stand/bedside table and the mattress - ICK. Didn't vacuum in a hard to reach but visible location.
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Kumie
"Best accommodation in airport/Portland"
Our two nights stay was very pleasant. Great, helpful and friendly employees - very accommodating. I called and request for shuttle pick up from the airport after I dropped our rental car and the shuttle arrives within 15 minutes wait. The breakfast food selection is fantastic and with good quality. very clean room and quite. I will surely stay in this hotel again when we're in the neighborhood.
2 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Jaime
"Staff is awesome!"
We came to Portland for a family weekend with grandma and grandpa. We chose to stay here because of the convenience to shopping, PDX, the Max, and the price is decent value for the features offered. We have stayed here before and let me tell you what sets this hotel apart from the others. The staff! The people who operate this location are, in my opinion, the nicest, most helpful, competent staff in the industry. I cannot sing their praises loud enough. If you need a room in this area, stay here. You won't regret it!
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"Travelers to Hawaii"
Beds were fantastic! Staff so very helpful! We arrived after long wait at another Airport, to have the staff pleasant and exceedingly helpful.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
Carlos
"Reasonable overnight stay..."
We stayed overnight to be near the airport for a very early flight. The hotel was adequate and the staff was helpful... The room was clean and pleasant. They had a very nice selection of items for their continental breakfast which began at 4:00 AM...
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
"good place"
comfortable and clean. convenient to the airport and rental car offices
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
Sharon K.
"Just your basic motel"
We were here with our kids to do some shopping. Pros: big room, decent breakfast, swimming pool, close to Ikea Cons: dirty carpet, stinky shower curtain, overall upkeep of motel was poor
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
mom of 4
"Business trip"
Wonderful small hotel for a business trip , close to the airport , walking distance to the land rail and numerous restaurants and businesses . Staff always helped with my questions and needs . The hotel shuttle helped greatly with the needs of my business and schedule .
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Tory
"Disappointing for the price"
The price I got on Hotels.com got me a very small single room next to the elevator, barely enough room to walk in with a lot of street noise. I would have paid more to stay somewhere else but it was late and I had an early flight. I asked about leaving my car while I traveled for 2 days and was told "no" because their lot was sold out but they offered to pick me up if I wanted to leave my car at a park and ride. It was too late at that point for me to change hotels. The front desk staff were very nice and I liked that they serve breakfast at 4am since I had a 6am flight. Parking lot was full because they allow guests to leave their cars. Would be nice if Hotels.com gave information about if hotel allows you to leave your car, if you need to make a reservation for your car and if there is a charge.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
It was great! Very comfortable, room wasn't cramped even with 4 people in it!
3 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
Mandy
Nice place convenient to airport
1 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Ok hotel if just for a night or two"
Hotel was nice staff was extra sweet. My biggest complaint is room is way to small.No room to relax two people run into eachother.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
Wa State lady
"Nothing special"
Simple room - lots of people roaming around the lobby. Fairly business hotel with people coming and going
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
benjamin
"Loud"
Loudest night stay in a hotel. The pulse of the highway passing the hotel on 2 sides kept me up all night and I am a hardy sleeper.
1 night family trip Jan 21, 2015
"close to the airport."
easy and fine. nice that the pool was open 24 hours and breakfast started at 4 am.
1 night romance trip Jan 14, 2015
Marika
"clean and friendly"
We found the room to be clean and comfortable, but a little small. We felt that it could use a table. But other than that everything was good. We stayed 2 nights and the first night we had a problem with the fitted sheet the next morning we told the cleaning service and they promptly put a new one on. The whole hotel appeared to be clean and the staff helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Shawn
"fine for a short sleep night"
Older room but very clean. I only wanted to have a short nights sleep here before early flight.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
We stayed at the motel when we had a long overnight layover and early flight the next morning. It wasn't fancy, but was clean and well worth the price. The shuttle was prompt. I would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"PDX Hotel"
Excellent Breakfasts and very nice staff. Motel is starting to show wear and tear.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Todd
"Clean and comfy hotel"
Came in late, after midnight, room was ready for us. Clean and comfy, everything in order. Pleasant experience, will definitely stay again in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
Bruce
"PDX airport proximity"
The shuttle picked me up after midnight, the room was clean, wifi was provided, the shower was great, variety of breakfast offering.
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
ABC
The staff were great. The shuttle was a great asset to our stay.
"Comfort and clean"
Staff was awesome. Really like that I was able to have early check in. Rooms clean and comfortable
"LITTLE HARD TO FIND BUT WORTH IT"
THE MOTEL IS WELL TAKEN CARE OF. ROOM ARE BIG AND THE BEDS ARE VERY COMFORTABLE. THEY HAVE A NICE BREAKFAST. THERE HOT TUB AND SWIMMING POOL ARE VERY CLEAN AND THE WATER TEMPERATURE IS NICE AND WARM.
MICHAEL
"Waiting for family on an early morning flight"
We were happy with our stay. The staff was great and helpful. We didn't have to pay for parking at the airport. The hotel offered a free shuttle to the airport were we ate and waited for our girls to arrive. When they came in the hotel came right out to pick all of us up. The room was very large and had 2 queen beds and separate sitting area. The breakfast was fine and the 12:00 check out was great.
Mo
"Quick trip to Portland"
Basic hotel, close to the airport, great early morning breakfast, efficient friendly staff. The room was very small but comfortable. I have no complaints.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
"Good quality and location for a reasonable price."
Friendly and helpful staff. Room air conditioning was easy to adjust.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
"OK for one-night stay by airport"
The hotel was OK for a one-night stay before heading to the airport the next day. The bathroom sink area needed some work - formica was peeling away from the back splash so particle board was visible. Otherwise the room was clean.
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2014
"Impressive stay"
Thoroughly enjoyed a spotless room, enthusiastic staff (especially the lady attending breakfast,) and the very excellent morning meal which far exceeded expectations. This will be our hotel of choice for future Portland stays.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Great customer service, At the front desk."
Carpet was a bit dirty with stains. Housekeeping forgot coffee almost everyday.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Good Location"
The hotel is close to the airport where we picked up our son on our way to the coast. I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff. It was dog friendly which we need when we travel with our Boston Terrier. The hotel has Wi-Fi, comfortable beds and the room was clean and nice. The breakfast was very good with lots of selections. We will stay with LaQuinta again.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Virginia
"Math Conference"
It was comfortable, but on the opposite side of the airport as to where the conference was.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
There was no shower cap & conditioner included in the toiletries. Would prefer firm pillows. WiFi is very slow resulted in buffering
2 night romance trip Oct 11, 2014
Amabel
"Great stay - especially breakfast"
Beds where good, breakfast was great - good choices with a variety between the two mornings.
2 night business trip Oct 9, 2014
"Pdx airport hotel"
Close to airport. Convenient stay for early flight. Room a little dated but clean.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
cdh
"Good Stay"
Great for a 1 night stay. Staff is friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Oct 6, 2014
Masami
"Very economical"
The only negative would be there was only 1 elevator. Older hotel, but well maintained.
4 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
Alan
"Nice place for overnite"
Needed a place close to PDX for overnite stay in order to make and early AM flight. Great location for that. Staff (front desk, shuttle driver, breakfast room) very pleasant and accommodating. Room quite nice, decent condition and quieter than expected. Corridors a little beaten up but OK. Breakfast and breakfast room quite good. Shuttle driver excellent.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014