All hotels in Gladstone, Oregon, United States of America
75 82nd Drive, Gladstone, OR, 97027, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9222

"Portland July 2015"
Enjoyed my stay completely. I was very comfortable and loved the amenities. Thanks
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"Nice Place"
Enjoyed access to a newspaper each morning, coffee and breakfast on the main floor each morning, staff was excellent, responded to requests immediately, cleaning staff managed to clean our room daily, despite our being in and out of the room all day, nice view of the river, our kids enjoyed the pool
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Your standard Holiday Inn hotel. Wish the chain would remove some of the gimmicks and drop the price, but I get some people enjoy them. It was a pleasant stay, the workers at the desk were very helpful on telling how to get around town on the public transit system and were very kind. Breakfast is solid and there's plenty of room to eat. If we go back to Oregon, we'd consider staying here. Wish the Max went a little farther south closer to it, but that's not the hotel's fault.
2 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
"No longer pet friendly"
We came in for a doctor appointment. Hotel is convenient. We were told that they will no longer take dogs, however, so we will not stay there again. Too bad, because there is a nice park nearby convenient for dog walking.
1 night romance trip Jun 30, 2015
"Very convenient location."
I wanted a hotel in the area that was close to several neighboring cities. This is very conveniently located. Easy on and off to I 205. Right next to a grocery store and a family pub. Nice pool and spa. The balcony is noisy with traffic but the rooms are quiet. The breakfast is good. Lots of choices. That said I think it's a bit overpriced.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2015
Jeannie
"Good stay"
My stay was good the room was clean it is next to the river and freeway I could not hear any cars. I got there late and I had to wait for someone to show up to check me in that was my only interaction with hotel staff. It was not bad after a long day of site seeing the price is good.
2 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
Luis
"Balcony!!!!"
The view was really nice and the balcony was a great bonus. The staff was very friendly it seemed that she was in training but very friendly.
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
kelly
"Good room, reservation messed up."
The hotel,was in a great location for our needs, close to family I Oregon City. I had asked for two queen beds when placing my reservation, however our room had a single king bed. when I asked for another room, there were no double available. so this was a disappointment.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Staffs were very nice & rooms were excellent"
Staffs were very helpful and nice. Rooms were excellent. The spa could have had better lighting.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed the rooms and the helpfulness of the staff. I have made a note of the lighting in the spa and will look into more options. We do hope that you will come stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the Clackamas Area
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
Loved that the beds where in a differnt area but same room And my son loved that he had his own tv .
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. The two bed deluxe rooms are perfect for families that are traveling especially since there is a tv in both sections of the room . We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you stay with us again when your travels bring you to the Portland/ Clackamas area. .
Other trip May 26, 2015
"Average stay"
Beds were very hard and sheets not exactly soft compared to other hotels I've stayed at. Other than that, it was fine.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
We thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I apologize that you did not like the comfort level of our bed and sheets and can assure you that we have made a note of it and will look into that. We do hope that you will come stay with us again the next time that your travels bring you to the Portland/Clackamas area.
4 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Nice and clean"
This hotel was perfect. We did not find any issues. The bed was comfortable and the hotel was clean. The evening snack was a surprise. Good view of a stream behind the hotel. Usual continental breakfast. Convenient to grocery and restaurants nearby. I stayed there for a night . Would definitely stay again if I visit Oregon.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay, We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and the view of the Clackamas River. We do hope that you will come stay with us again the next time that you travel to the Portland/Clackamas area.
Other trip May 21, 2015
laxy
"Nice hotel for Oregon City/West Linn Area"
Sad circumstances (death in family) to visit such a beautiful part of the country, but this hotel provided a nice centralized location for visiting family in Oregon City, PDX, Tryon Creek State Natural Area, & the Columbia River Gorge. The room was clean & the staff was helpful. I normally don't use house keeping when I stay at a hotel & was never bothered by the staff when the do-not-disturb hang-tag was placed on the door handle.
Other trip May 21, 2015
"Biker Friendly"
Great location , easy access off 205 ,grocery store ,restaurant , gas station and Harley shop near by .Pleasant river walk after hrs. riding . Comfortable and quite room ,friendly staff ! Everything that I needed .
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Great quality hotel"
We had a great experience at this hotel. Very friendly and efficient front desk staff at check-in. Complimentary wine or beer with snacks Monday - Thursday, breakfast every morning...clean room...overall great value. The only thing the room needed was a second trash can!
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Nice place, great price, friendly staff"
Handy to Portland without being in the midst of the city's vehicular nightmare. All rooms have a view of the Clackamas River. There is a Safeway next door and a fridge and microwave in the room, which is handy. The breakfast is good and plentiful.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Anna
"Fun girls weekend of shopping"
Our stay in the Portland area was awesome & the hotel met our expectations!! Thank you
2 night trip with friends Apr 24, 2015
Jennelle
"In a decent area rooms are clean"
Dont stay on the bottom floor. You can hear everyone above you. Didn't get much sleep due to noisy people above. However the hotel was clean and in a nice area.
1 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"Amazing staff and happy hour!"
We will definitely staying here again. We were able to check in early which was really nice to get settled in with two small children. The happy hour had a fantastic salad bar which was so nice to have after eating fast food all day.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay . I hope that you children were able to enjoy a swim in the pool after the long day of travel. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next stay.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Carla
"Central to Gladstone Clackmus area"
Good value but close to highway 205, which can be a little noisy
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Our hotel is just off the 205 highway so at times of high traffic congestion you are able to see the traffic and the cars , however just to the right of it is a wonderful view of the Clackamas River and the wildlife scenery that surrounds it. Many of our guests enjoy sitting out on their balcony and listening to the sound of the river flowing by and the ducks waddling around. Our hotel is also just located to a scenic walking path that takes you to the Clackamas park and even further to the Willamette River just a short distance away. We hope that you will come stay with us again!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"Nice hotel and staff!"
We were in Portland for a dentist visit and needed a hotel to attend all of our needs as we have two small children and my husband was having oral surgery. This hotel met all our needs. The rooms were very nice and clean. The pool was the warmest pool I have ever been in and our kids had a blast. We will definitely stay here again if we need to go up for anything else in the area.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that your children were able to enjoy the pool. A nice refreshing way to enjoy a hotel stay especially after a long day at the dentist office. We certainly will look forward to your next stay to the Clackamas area.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Very satisfied"
Arrive late and was grateful that the room was clean and ready to go. The next day we enjoyed the scenery and the breakfast was delicious. A great start to our vacation. It was difficult to find because the GPS sent on a route that was closed for construction.
1 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
Heidi
"great view"
Great view
1 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
patrick
"Work Trip"
Our room had a beautiful view of the river. We enjoyed ourselves in the restaurant/lobby with a glass of wine and our laptops! Great service from front desk to restaurant staff.
1 night business trip Mar 4, 2015
valerie
"Birthdays Celebration"
Our family used this hotel to celebrate birthdays in the month of February. Could not have been better. Everyone from the window washer/handy man to the Manager could not have been nicer or more accommodating. We highly recommend this hotel...
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"GREAT PLACE!"
GREAT PLACE. They fixed me up for my pets as Hotels.com did not let them know I had pets. Everything was great. I would stay the over and over again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for your review, I am glad that we were able to accommodate your and your pets. We do have limited pet rooms with king size beds but glad that we were able to accommodate you. We look forward to your next stay!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2015
Leena
"Family Vacation"
This trip was a family vacation in the Portland Area. We enjoyed our stay very much. The hotel room was clean an comfortable. The beds were especially comfortable. My kids loved the breakfast each morning with its wide variety of foods. My wife and I liked the evening wine & beer (limit 2) and small salad bar. I think all rooms have a view of the river. The staff are friendly and accommodating. We enjoyed our stay and had no complaints.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Very nice!!"
Had a lovely view of the river, room was clean, comfortable and super quiet! I normally have a hard time sleeping in hotels, but I feel right asleep this time. Would absolutely stay again/recommend to a friend :)
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and were able to fall asleep right away as many times that is something that travels have a hard time facing. We Look forward to your next stay!
Other trip Feb 27, 2015
Rachel
"Close to Clackamas and Willamette Rivers"
We had a very nice room with view of Clackamas River. There are walking paths nearby that take you to Gladstone or to Oregon City by Willamette River. The continental breakfast was more than enough. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
"Great thank you your morning breakfast is excellen"
Great service Dorin the morning person very professional person AAA+++
1 night romance trip Feb 17, 2015
Maria
Had to reserve at the last minute, great value and the evening reception was great, after a long day we could stay in the hotel for dinner. Dori also checked to make sure everything was good .
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay. I have passed along the review to Dorie and was pleased to know that she was very helpful to you during your stay. We do hope that you will come see us again next time your travels bring you to the Portland/Clackamas area.
1 night family trip Feb 19, 2015
Candace
"Happy customer!"
Great! This is now our go to place when we are in Portland.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Decent hotel, NOT close to Portland."
Holiday Inn Expresses are always pretty good hotels. This one was pretty nice but the staff wasn't. We were awakened early on Sunday morning because they were either shampooing the carpets or drilling something. There was some weird, high pitched noise in the hallway ALL MORNING. When we told the front desk about it, they totally didn't care. Not a sincere apology or anything. One front desk clerk pretty much looked at us as if we were the nuisances and then put her head back down to tend to whatever work she was doing.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
Jeannie
Staff was very nice and helpful. Was disappointed in the backdoor operations as twice I had to walk around to the front of the hotel because of the door misdirection.
1 night trip Feb 12, 2015
Christina
"Very nice hotel"
I had a very nice experience here. My room was clean and the pillows I absolutely loved. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to all.
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
"Wonderful stay"
We were return customers, and even got the same exact room. Hotel staff is always friendly, and the breakfast and evening social is always welcome.
2 night family trip Feb 2, 2015
"No peace and quiet here."
This hotel is a nice place with clean, updated rooms and good facilities, but it is right next to a busy highway. The noise is unbearable. Also, the room shakes from the truck traffic going by. So even though the furniture in the room was new and the room was clean, I would never stay here again.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
Joanna
"Great overnight destination"
Very clean and serves a great breakfast spread. Front desk is helpful and friendly.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
Wolf
"Nice room and amenities. Convenient to freeway."
The room was nice. I had some work to do and the desk, sofa and high speed internet made for a good work environment. The dog friendly room was perfect for my two medium sized dogs -- there was a good potty place outside. There is a large grocery store (Safeway) right next door. There were, however, no other major attractions of any significant note nearby -- thus, you would probably only be staying here if you need a nice room next to a freeway.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Typical hotel on a freeway"
we thought we had booked a 2 queen w/balcony, as I even talked with a rep at Hotels.com when we booked. When we got there, we were told it was not with a balcony. The desk clerk, called her boss and got us the balcony room, always keeping calm. Hotels.com misrepresented the room we were to receive. I am happy with how Holiday Inn took care of us, but very disappointed in Hotels.com, their picture showed the queen room with balcony. The Holiday Inn Express is right on the freeway as many people have indicated, very noisy, and the noise from the other rooms is terrible, when they build these places they should include some insulation. The breakfast is typical, good cinnamon rolls though.
2 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Hazel
"Great view overlooking river in SE Portland, OR."
Best Holiday Inn I've ever stayed in. Well situated, great staff, scrumptious breakfast.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for the kind words, and taking the time to write a review regarding your experience. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our breakfast as we strive to have a variety of items for all dietary needs. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the Clackamas area.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
daKurf
"Dance Central"
We stayed after traveling 5 hours and enjoyed a nice night's sleep, delicious breakfast, and arrived at our dance program on time, a very comfortable experience.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and be your home away from home for the night. We take great pride in our guests and in our many groups that come to stay with us and nothing could make me happier than to know that you had a enjoyable night and started the day off with a healthy breakfast. I hope that the dance competition went well and we will see you again soon!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
Grandpa
We went with our dog. No rugs, but it was comfortable.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for taking the time to to write a review and share your thoughts on your stay. We do have a limited number of pet rooms and those rooms were designed with no rugs in them. All our non pet rooms do have carpets in them. We do encourage you to travel with your pet each time and welcome them to the hotel, I hope that you were able to take a stroll down the walking path near the hotel with your dog. Looking forward to your next stay with us!
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
This is a great hotel but it is a bit noisy next to freeway. I used the gym and indoor pool and jacuzzi. It has a free breakfast available. Its also next to a grocery store which has a Starbucks in it. Convenient to Clackamas and Oregon City. Will stay again!
4 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Tracie
"Nice view next to the river"
Love the size and layout of the room. Staff were friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 15, 2015
"Right on the river"
Overall it was very good. The evening snacks including salad was a real bonus. The room was clean and the staff was friendly and efficient. The only downside was that it was right across from the freeway, but the soundproofing was pretty good, so it sounded like a river (which was also right there) and did not interfere with sleeping. Will probably stay there again.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for your review and the kind words about your stay. WE take great pride in being able to give a guest a room that is sparkling clean and an enjoyable stay. Everyone here hopes that you will come stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the Portland/Clackamas Area
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Clean nice hotel"
This is a holiday inn express, not a Grand Hyatt. It was clean, The people were helpful, the pool was clean with plenty of towels, breakfast was yummy and kid friendly. It it's right next to I205 it can be noisy, The river is nice though. It worked perfectly for us.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for taking the time in your busy schedule to write a review regarding your stay. I am pleased that you enjoyed your time with us and do hope that you will return.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Great place to stay with family and pet."
Lost our belonging but they got it back for us. Thank you!!
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We know that from time to time people can leave behind items and we do our very best to ensure that each item is returned to their owner. Safe travels and see you again real soon!
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"I want to go back"
We had a great view of the Clackamas River from our room. The staff was very accommodating. We were there on Christmas Eve and they went out of their way to be gracious when all our adult children came to stay the night with us in the room. They had biscuits and gravy in the breakfast room each morning and it was good. I've never seen that in any other hotel. We were there for three days and it was very nice each day.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for spending the Christmas holiday with us , I am pleased that we were able to make your stay a great home away from home. We understand the importance of the holidays and want each of our guests to feel like they are home. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our breakfast that does include the biscuits and gravy and the other items in our breakfast. I do hope that you will come back and spend some more time with us in the near future.
Other trip Dec 31, 2014
"Exceeded expectations."
Kindra was so kind and helpful. The buffet exceeded our expectations. Close to a nice walking trail. We will be back.
Response by Holiday Inn Express Portland SE- Clackamas Area
Thank you for your king words regarding our staff member Kindra, I have shared your review with her as well. I am also pleased to read that you enjoyed our buffet and its many selections that are able to fit several dietary needs. We look forward to your next stay!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014