All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
15929 Se Mckinley Ave, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Expected Better"
When we arrived the person at the front desk was very nice. We checked in & she gave us the room keys (entry cards). She explained that we may have some trouble getting in because someone had tampered with the lock. We thought that it was a little odd to put us in a room with a faulty lock, but we figured it would be OK. We eventually needed her help getting in, but when we did get in we found that the room had not been cleaned from the previous occupant. That was not a positive for us. We were put in another room, which was fine. The breakfast was pretty good with a variety of things to choose from, including scrambled eggs & bacon. After the initial problems, our experience was OK.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2015
Samuel
"Good Medium Price Motel"
Good medium price motel - not too fancy, not too bare-bones. Breakfast was pretty good, with scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, yogurt, cereal, apples and bananas. People were very friendly. Room had a fridge and microwave. Would probably stay there again, even though the room was a bit high for what it was (we paid $120 for a double).
3 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Nice Hotel For the Price"
Easy access to Portland neighborhoods.
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
Lucy
"This is a business man's hotel"
Just what it was supposed to be for comfort and business
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
"To a point..."
First,we arrive get to our room and a dog is in there and bowls of stuff . Room not ready now we have to wait ,somewhat disappointed . Waited for awhile however wish I would have got the desk clerk name ,she made it right and apologized for the inconvenience . She works the night shift .After that, overall it was a good stay...
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2015
Archie
"Good value for money"
Everything was very good, almost excellent. Cookies at front desk in the evening was a nice touch, breakfast was very good and well-stocked, and the room was clean and comfortable. The only complaint I have is the guest computer (near front desk) was "buggy" and very slow-running, and I was not able to print my boarding pass because the printer was out of ink.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Joshua
"Mixed bag"
Two night stay. Pros: Clean hotel (housekeeping staff very hard working), comfortable beds, nice breakfast and internet included in rate. Concerns: Grainy hard to see TV signal, super crowded breakfast area + signs telling guests to eat in the breakfast room only and to not take any food to rooms or the lobby (weird), slow but reliable internet, very difficult entry drive - poorly signed and not intuitive.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Great experience"
This Comfort Suites in Clackamas was one of the best hotel experiences I have had. I highly recommend it.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Kenneth
"Needed updating of amenities"
The room needed to be spruced up. Bathroom floor was not looking good, although I think it was clean, just stained and spotted. We never could get the room cool enough.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Clackamus"
Our stay was fine & served our purpose for a one-night layover. However this hotel is in need of updates.
1 night romance trip May 28, 2015
Sheila
"best hotel for runners."
Stayed here for two nights. Awesome hotel to stay at if your a runner and you need to run. There's a running path right out the front door. Best hotel for running by far! A great restaurant(pizza) is walking distance across the street. And a 35 per hr foot massage place! Hotel was clean enough, service was friendly enough, i'll be staying here again.
2 night business trip May 19, 2015
christopher
"great stay"
Will definately stay here again. Staff was very nice and room was spotless! ! Breakfast was better than most comfort inns.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Delivered on all I could ask for in a hotel stay"
The hotel and room had all I could ask for in a hotel stay. Great rate, free parking and wi-fi, and full breakfast buffet. The suite room had ample space and was clean and comfortable. I was greeted warmly and given great service at check in and check out. The hotel may be a little out of the way if you are wanting to be close to downtown, but if you have a car, it isn't an issue since you can take a short drive to the park and ride in Clackamas Town Center and hop on the MAX.
1 night trip May 7, 2015
Samuel
"our stay"
When we checked it the front desk receptionist was not very friendly, she was cold and gave the impression that she did not want to be there. Our room was comfortable and fairly clean. There was something on the ceiling that appeared to maybe be food or something dark and crusty. There was a short dark hair in the clean sink and another on the toilet. The shower rod was on the brink of falling down so our shower curtain would not stay up and closed so our floor kept getting soaked. Other than that it was a fairly decent stay other than you could hear people jumping and walking up above us. The beds were comfortable and the continental breakfast and staff in the morning were great. A suggestion would be to put screens on the windows, it would have given more peace of mind since we were on the first floor. We did ask for a receipt and was told that the computer was down and was asked to leave our e mail so one could be e mailed to us and we have yet to receive one, it has been three days.
2 night family trip May 6, 2015
leonard
"Nice Surprise"
Room was clean and staff was pleasant. Great stay for the value. Breakfast was not bad with waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon/ham/biscuit which changes daily. We didn't mind the drive to Portland for our stay, and so it was a good stay for us.
3 night family trip May 2, 2015
Roy
"Really nice, but a few flaws."
Nice, comfortable place to stay with excellent amenities, including a good breakfast and nice pool. However, a few flaws: poor lighting; poor shower water pressure (makes showers take twice as long as normal); but my greatest complaint was the sloooow wi-fi. Regular website browsing was really slow--you can forget about streaming video.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"will stay again"
nice clean great place
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
corey
Hotel was clean. beds very comfortable. elevator had a little problem. had to be reset a couple of times. scared of getting stuck in it. (but we weren't )... over all a very nice stay for a short overnight trip Would stay again....
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Jenny
"Close to the freeway"
It was a nice hotel for the money. The layout of the street to get to the hotel was very tricky. I almost got in two wrecks just trying to decide which road to take to the entrance. The lock to the pool and gym did not work. I learned I had to hunt down a employee to get them to unlock the door if I wanted to use them. I would have liked a sign at the door explaining that fact. I was never able to use the pool or gym during my stay. The elevator did not work at one point. The front desk person had to fix it because the maintenance guy was too busy talking.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
"Very comfortable, the king size bed was wonderful!"
I just want to thank you for a great experience, we had our little dog with us, and the room was very comfortable for all of us, not too many hotels are pet friendly, and it was a great comfort to know, he was welcomed. I was able to take care of the business I had to do, as the shopping center was three miles away, and the grave site I had to visit was just 8 miles away!, so all in all, it was a very rewarding experience for me and my family. Sense I am from California and never been to Oregon before, it was a very nice trip. I would stay again in a heartbeat! The staff at the hotel were very nice and accommodating. In fact on the way home, if we had to stay over, we were looking for a Comfort Suite. And they are all along I-5. So thank you again. Sandra Fish
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
Sandra
"Noisy, but otherwise a nice stay"
We stayed here recently for a quick weekend getaway. The room was nice, very comfortable bed. My only complaint is the amount of road noise. It's right off the freeway, so I'm so glad we brought ear plugs with us.
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
robyn
"Everything I needed and more!"
Very helpful and friendly staff, especially the ladies at the front desk. I really enjoyed my stay there, although the bathroom was a bit run-down. Loved the pool area and the fact that Comfort Suites is pet friendly and handicapped accessible. Also, I liked the added convenience of being able to purchase microwavable meals at the front desk. The breakfast buffet was very good (although the hot water for tea should be hotter for proper brewing). Just an all-around good stay.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Shelley
"Nice hotel close to freeway access"
Clean hotel, comfortable room. Right off the freeway entrance slightly confusing. Amenities were clean well worth the price which was very reasonable
"Conveniently located"
Overall it was a good choice. It was conveniently located for our trip. The only problem we had was the bathroom sink needed to be plunged but we let the office know about it. The breakfast provided was very good and well presented.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Dolores
"Not very clean. Convenient location."
Hotel is conveniently off of 205. However, the room was very outdated and not clean. The shower curtain rod was falling off of the wall too. The breakfast was your typical nasty continental style. I will be staying somewhere else next time.
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Clackamas trip"
The hotel was okay. Needs a better maintenence person. Both rooms I stayed in on two separate stays both had issues with the shower curtain rod and the sink.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Gregory
"For the money nice place!"
Very comfortable
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
"Comfortable, Clean"
Very comfortable. Good wireless and tv, fridge and microwave. We'll use it again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Annette
"new elevator needed"
had to use stairs--as elevator not working which we heard happens frequently
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Not the best experience"
Pool was closed and the staff was rude.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
Enjoyed our stay and very friendly staff. Hotel had some minor maintenance repair items that staff was addressing they did not take away from our enjoyment of our stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Valorie
"convenient location"
nice place, staff very friendly. warm cookies at night..yummm. pool and hot tub could use a resurfacing. rough on the feet. but we enjoyed our stay and would stay again. reasonabley priced.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
nedr
The room was very comfortable and very big close to 205 but not directly so the room was very quiet
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Spent 1 week, Spent one week,going to our sons house every day Spent one week, days were spent with son & his family. All staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were varied and nice. The dining area was clean and pleasant. Pool area nice.
7 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Leona
"Comfortable and affordable"
Very clean. Rooms comfortable and nicely decorated. Pool was a nice temperature. Breakfast was well stocked.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Jennifer E.
"Very convenient!"
Close to everything and everyone we usually see. Good access, courteous staff, good free breakfast buffet.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Katie
"Nice hotel."
The hotel is located close to where we need to be.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Was a good stay. But there were no in room movie rentals like it says on hotel information
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Expections were slighly exceeded."
Nice place, quiet. However, the pool area could us a bit of updating.
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Wont use again"
we asked for a wheel chair accessable room and there was no bathing facilities to accomodate this request. So we had ti choose a non wheel chair room to get a small stand up shower with no handicapped bars in place
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
jeanna
"Give it a try!"
Nice hotel with great service!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Fun get away"
Its a very easy location, clean, comfortable for 1 night stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
kimberly
"Stayed before, now disappointed."
I had stayed at this hotel several times before - but not recently. I was disappointed to say the least when I walked to the desk for assistance and front desk staff was arguing with some cleaning people in the back and ignoring the front desk. I could see four people standing there. My room was okay, nothing special. There was staining and marks in the bathroom and wallpaper and nail marks coming through the wall in a vertical line down the wall, about ten of them. The elevator smelled of burning rubber, like a belt was going to break and I was on the top floor- not a good feeling. Also, the ice machine wasn't working on the 3rd floor, had to go down one to get ice. I had been in town for doctors appt and wanted to sit in the hot tub for my back. I was a little disappointed as there was piles of sand in the bottom of it and on the benches. Not cleaned in a while it looked like.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"value for price"
Staff were courteous and helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Went there for a conference and it was a nice experience.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
The rooms have recently been remodeled and are very nice! It was a welcome surprise as I was not expecting this. Staff is always very friendly and great breakfast!
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Kristin
"Funky smell"
The room was fine, generic, fairly clean but the room had a moldy smell.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"Close to Clackamas mall."
We stayed one night on way through. Hotel was nice. Pool was very cold, but felt good. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
oregon
"Our stay"
Some things didn't work right, the elevator
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Renee T
"Close to mall"
I was alittle upset that I was charged for the use of a safe in the room that WE NEVER used. Also we accidentally left our wallet on the check out desk and no took the time to try and call us to let us know. We had got as far as troutdale to get gas when we realized the mistake. We called and they said it was there. also the front desk was not as friendly as we have had in the past.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014