All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here15929 Se Mckinley Ave, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Really nice, but a few flaws."
Nice, comfortable place to stay with excellent amenities, including a good breakfast and nice pool. However, a few flaws: poor lighting; poor shower water pressure (makes showers take twice as long as normal); but my greatest complaint was the sloooow wi-fi. Regular website browsing was really slow--you can forget about streaming video.
2 night family trip Apr 24, 2015
"will stay again"
nice clean great place
1 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
corey
"Everything I needed and more!"
Very helpful and friendly staff, especially the ladies at the front desk. I really enjoyed my stay there, although the bathroom was a bit run-down. Loved the pool area and the fact that Comfort Suites is pet friendly and handicapped accessible. Also, I liked the added convenience of being able to purchase microwavable meals at the front desk. The breakfast buffet was very good (although the hot water for tea should be hotter for proper brewing). Just an all-around good stay.
2 night trip with friends Feb 20, 2015
Shelley
"Conveniently located"
Overall it was a good choice. It was conveniently located for our trip. The only problem we had was the bathroom sink needed to be plunged but we let the office know about it. The breakfast provided was very good and well presented.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Dolores
"Not very clean. Convenient location."
Hotel is conveniently off of 205. However, the room was very outdated and not clean. The shower curtain rod was falling off of the wall too. The breakfast was your typical nasty continental style. I will be staying somewhere else next time.
4 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Clackamas trip"
The hotel was okay. Needs a better maintenence person. Both rooms I stayed in on two separate stays both had issues with the shower curtain rod and the sink.
1 night business trip Jan 5, 2015
Gregory
"For the money nice place!"
Very comfortable
1 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
"Comfortable, Clean"
Very comfortable. Good wireless and tv, fridge and microwave. We'll use it again.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Annette
"new elevator needed"
had to use stairs--as elevator not working which we heard happens frequently
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
"Not the best experience"
Pool was closed and the staff was rude.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
Enjoyed our stay and very friendly staff. Hotel had some minor maintenance repair items that staff was addressing they did not take away from our enjoyment of our stay.
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2014
Valorie
"convenient location"
nice place, staff very friendly. warm cookies at night..yummm. pool and hot tub could use a resurfacing. rough on the feet. but we enjoyed our stay and would stay again. reasonabley priced.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
nedr
The room was very comfortable and very big close to 205 but not directly so the room was very quiet
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"Good place to stay"
Spent 1 week, Spent one week,going to our sons house every day Spent one week, days were spent with son & his family. All staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were varied and nice. The dining area was clean and pleasant. Pool area nice.
7 night family trip Nov 24, 2014
Leona
"Comfortable and affordable"
Very clean. Rooms comfortable and nicely decorated. Pool was a nice temperature. Breakfast was well stocked.
1 night family trip Dec 4, 2014
Jennifer E.
"Very convenient!"
Close to everything and everyone we usually see. Good access, courteous staff, good free breakfast buffet.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Katie
"Nice hotel."
The hotel is located close to where we need to be.
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
Was a good stay. But there were no in room movie rentals like it says on hotel information
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Expections were slighly exceeded."
Nice place, quiet. However, the pool area could us a bit of updating.
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
"Wont use again"
we asked for a wheel chair accessable room and there was no bathing facilities to accomodate this request. So we had ti choose a non wheel chair room to get a small stand up shower with no handicapped bars in place
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
jeanna
"Give it a try!"
Nice hotel with great service!
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
"Fun get away"
Its a very easy location, clean, comfortable for 1 night stay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 18, 2014
kimberly
"Stayed before, now disappointed."
I had stayed at this hotel several times before - but not recently. I was disappointed to say the least when I walked to the desk for assistance and front desk staff was arguing with some cleaning people in the back and ignoring the front desk. I could see four people standing there. My room was okay, nothing special. There was staining and marks in the bathroom and wallpaper and nail marks coming through the wall in a vertical line down the wall, about ten of them. The elevator smelled of burning rubber, like a belt was going to break and I was on the top floor- not a good feeling. Also, the ice machine wasn't working on the 3rd floor, had to go down one to get ice. I had been in town for doctors appt and wanted to sit in the hot tub for my back. I was a little disappointed as there was piles of sand in the bottom of it and on the benches. Not cleaned in a while it looked like.
2 night business trip Oct 5, 2014
"value for price"
Staff were courteous and helpful.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Went there for a conference and it was a nice experience.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
The rooms have recently been remodeled and are very nice! It was a welcome surprise as I was not expecting this. Staff is always very friendly and great breakfast!
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Kristin
"Funky smell"
The room was fine, generic, fairly clean but the room had a moldy smell.
1 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"Close to Clackamas mall."
We stayed one night on way through. Hotel was nice. Pool was very cold, but felt good. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
oregon
"Our stay"
Some things didn't work right, the elevator
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Renee T
"Close to mall"
I was alittle upset that I was charged for the use of a safe in the room that WE NEVER used. Also we accidentally left our wallet on the check out desk and no took the time to try and call us to let us know. We had got as far as troutdale to get gas when we realized the mistake. We called and they said it was there. also the front desk was not as friendly as we have had in the past.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2014
It was a very nice experience. Make your reservation with the hotel and save more than going through expedia.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Easy to find right off the interstate
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
The hotels was nice. Friendly service. Nice rooms. I didn't like that I couldn't close my curtains all the way
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"pleasantly surprised"
This was just a mid trip stop overnight. Looked for an inexpensive stay close to Portland on the way to Lincoln City beach. It was an excellant deal and a wonderful hotel. The room was nicer and roomier than our stay at the beach. The free breakfast was nice. Eggs, bacon, waffles, etc. Not a whole lot around the place as far as restraunts. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
It was a great experience. Nothing to complain about.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
This stay was very enjoyable in all ways except for one thing. The room had an unpleasant musty odor as if someone had tried to convert a smoking room to a non-smoking room---unsuccessfully. The woman who assisted us at the reception desk, Connie, was delightful and very helpful and answered a great variety of questions with patience and good humor. The room was spacious and comfortable with good beds and pillows. Although very close to the freeway, the noise was negligible unless the windows were open. thumbs up.
4 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Best Hotel I've stayed at in a long time! Convenient location. Rooms were awesome! Beds nice and comfy! Loved this place!
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Great Hotel right off Portland 205"
Had a 3 day stay at this hotel. Very nice and clean room with a comfortable king size bed. Great breakfast in the morning with 3 different types of coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, pastries, juices, waffles, ect. The staff always attended to my needs and were cordial. It was hot and humid period and the AC was always functional. Housekeeping changed out my towels/linens as needed. No negative responses.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Scooter
"comfy beds"
Lots of pillows and fluffy coverlet made the end of the day very relaxing. We appreciate the cleanliness also. My granddaughter liked the yummy cookies!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2014
Nan
"It's ok"
I stayed here on two separate legs of a longish vacation. The first room I stayed in was clean and was a good size. The AC unit needed a little attention. The directional control was busted and blocked some of the air. In the second room, the AC was great, but there were several dime sized spots of mold on the ceiling. At the same time, the room was spacious and had a really high ceiling which made it feel very comfortable. It was worth the reasonable price. I might spend a few bucks extra next time to stay at another place.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
The Comfort Suites was fine. It is very close to the freeway, so there is easy access to Portland. I thought the staff was pretty helpful.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Safety is questionable if traveling alone"
About 8:30 in the morning, someone tried to get into my room. The only thing that stopped the intruder was the latch on the door. I got up and locked the door. Thirty minutes later, again someone tried to enter the room and once again the latch stopped them. This really freaked me out. I could not understand who would want to enter my room and for what purpose. I went to the front desk and a friendly lady said that she had no idea what I was talking about and that she would look into it later on. I told her that whomever it was, it was someone who had a key because they managed to unlock my room. She finished the conversation by saying that perhaps it was someone who was lost and were messing with the wrong room number.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Mrs. H
"Average"
It was a place to sleep, so for that it was fine for me. My sister, however, could not sleep because she said the bed was like a rock. She likes a firm bed, so that must be pretty bad. To me the bed was not the height of comfort, but it was serviceable. Also, the ice machine on our floor was broken, and one of the outlets by the coffee machine didn't work.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"One-night stay in June"
I traveled with my elderly parents. Requested a 1st-floor room for them ahead of time and asked for me to be adjacent to them. When we arrived (early in the day), the 1st request had been granted but I was on the 3rd floor. The friendly, cheerful woman at the front desk offered to change it and did so on the spot. The room looked very good; the King-sized bed, luxurious, with 5 pillows. They left a notice on the bed that firm pillows were behind the softer pillows, which was a nice touch (both to provide some of each, and also to point it out). The comfortable couch could also serve as a sofa bed; I didn't try that option. I slept very well and the light-blocking drapes kept out almost all the morning light. The included breakfast spread offered hot eggs and sausage, make-it-yourself waffles, a variety of cold cereals, yogurt, milk, several kinds of juices, pastries, bread for toast, several kinds of fresh fruit, and much more in a bright, clean, comfortable breakfast area. Would stay here again and recommend it highly.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Ellen
"Clackamas Comfort Suites - a comfortable hotel !"
The staff are very friendly, the room was very clean, and the cable TV stations are superb. We enjoyed the easy access to Portland goods and services, and the Comfort Suites morning-buffet-breakfast featured a full range of fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, cereals and yogurt. We'll stay here again !
2 night family trip May 25, 2014
"Stinky, hot room"
My room must have been a smoking room in the past. The curtains smelled like an ashtray, and the room was stuffy and hot.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
At first when walking in was the overwhelming scent of chlorine from the pool. Other than that, everything was great!
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Jami
Very nice quiet and friendly.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Good hotel close to the freeway. Excellent staff"
Good value for money close to I-205. Staff members are great and went out of the way to accommodate our requests. The hotel is pet friendly. Breakfast is your typical fare. Overall, a hotel that I would recommend if you were just passing through the area and needed a clean, friendly place to stay.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Nice hotel, centrally located For us."
We have stayed in this hotel several times. This room was not as clean as previous rooms we have used. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was not working like it should, but I informed the person at the desk of this as we were leaving. The bath tub stopper should be replaced as it was difficult to use. There was dirt on the floor next to the bed. I had dropped something off the night stand and when I went to pick it up, I noticed the floor was not clean. Lots of dust bunnies in that area.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014