All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
15929 Se Mckinley Ave, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

It was a very nice experience. Make your reservation with the hotel and save more than going through expedia.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Easy to find right off the interstate
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
The hotels was nice. Friendly service. Nice rooms. I didn't like that I couldn't close my curtains all the way
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"pleasantly surprised"
This was just a mid trip stop overnight. Looked for an inexpensive stay close to Portland on the way to Lincoln City beach. It was an excellant deal and a wonderful hotel. The room was nicer and roomier than our stay at the beach. The free breakfast was nice. Eggs, bacon, waffles, etc. Not a whole lot around the place as far as restraunts. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2014
It was a great experience. Nothing to complain about.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
"Convenient and comfortable"
This stay was very enjoyable in all ways except for one thing. The room had an unpleasant musty odor as if someone had tried to convert a smoking room to a non-smoking room---unsuccessfully. The woman who assisted us at the reception desk, Connie, was delightful and very helpful and answered a great variety of questions with patience and good humor. The room was spacious and comfortable with good beds and pillows. Although very close to the freeway, the noise was negligible unless the windows were open. thumbs up.
4 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"Excellent Hotel"
Best Hotel I've stayed at in a long time! Convenient location. Rooms were awesome! Beds nice and comfy! Loved this place!
2 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Great Hotel right off Portland 205"
Had a 3 day stay at this hotel. Very nice and clean room with a comfortable king size bed. Great breakfast in the morning with 3 different types of coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits, gravy, pastries, juices, waffles, ect. The staff always attended to my needs and were cordial. It was hot and humid period and the AC was always functional. Housekeeping changed out my towels/linens as needed. No negative responses.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Scooter
"comfy beds"
Lots of pillows and fluffy coverlet made the end of the day very relaxing. We appreciate the cleanliness also. My granddaughter liked the yummy cookies!!
2 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2014
Nan
"It's ok"
I stayed here on two separate legs of a longish vacation. The first room I stayed in was clean and was a good size. The AC unit needed a little attention. The directional control was busted and blocked some of the air. In the second room, the AC was great, but there were several dime sized spots of mold on the ceiling. At the same time, the room was spacious and had a really high ceiling which made it feel very comfortable. It was worth the reasonable price. I might spend a few bucks extra next time to stay at another place.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
The Comfort Suites was fine. It is very close to the freeway, so there is easy access to Portland. I thought the staff was pretty helpful.
2 night trip Jun 18, 2014
"Safety is questionable if traveling alone"
About 8:30 in the morning, someone tried to get into my room. The only thing that stopped the intruder was the latch on the door. I got up and locked the door. Thirty minutes later, again someone tried to enter the room and once again the latch stopped them. This really freaked me out. I could not understand who would want to enter my room and for what purpose. I went to the front desk and a friendly lady said that she had no idea what I was talking about and that she would look into it later on. I told her that whomever it was, it was someone who had a key because they managed to unlock my room. She finished the conversation by saying that perhaps it was someone who was lost and were messing with the wrong room number.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
Mrs. H
"Average"
It was a place to sleep, so for that it was fine for me. My sister, however, could not sleep because she said the bed was like a rock. She likes a firm bed, so that must be pretty bad. To me the bed was not the height of comfort, but it was serviceable. Also, the ice machine on our floor was broken, and one of the outlets by the coffee machine didn't work.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
"One-night stay in June"
I traveled with my elderly parents. Requested a 1st-floor room for them ahead of time and asked for me to be adjacent to them. When we arrived (early in the day), the 1st request had been granted but I was on the 3rd floor. The friendly, cheerful woman at the front desk offered to change it and did so on the spot. The room looked very good; the King-sized bed, luxurious, with 5 pillows. They left a notice on the bed that firm pillows were behind the softer pillows, which was a nice touch (both to provide some of each, and also to point it out). The comfortable couch could also serve as a sofa bed; I didn't try that option. I slept very well and the light-blocking drapes kept out almost all the morning light. The included breakfast spread offered hot eggs and sausage, make-it-yourself waffles, a variety of cold cereals, yogurt, milk, several kinds of juices, pastries, bread for toast, several kinds of fresh fruit, and much more in a bright, clean, comfortable breakfast area. Would stay here again and recommend it highly.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
Ellen
"Clackamas Comfort Suites - a comfortable hotel !"
The staff are very friendly, the room was very clean, and the cable TV stations are superb. We enjoyed the easy access to Portland goods and services, and the Comfort Suites morning-buffet-breakfast featured a full range of fresh fruit, eggs, sausage, cereals and yogurt. We'll stay here again !
2 night family trip May 25, 2014
"Stinky, hot room"
My room must have been a smoking room in the past. The curtains smelled like an ashtray, and the room was stuffy and hot.
1 night trip May 14, 2014
At first when walking in was the overwhelming scent of chlorine from the pool. Other than that, everything was great!
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Jami
Very nice quiet and friendly.
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014
"Good hotel close to the freeway. Excellent staff"
Good value for money close to I-205. Staff members are great and went out of the way to accommodate our requests. The hotel is pet friendly. Breakfast is your typical fare. Overall, a hotel that I would recommend if you were just passing through the area and needed a clean, friendly place to stay.
Other trip Apr 9, 2014
"Nice hotel, centrally located For us."
We have stayed in this hotel several times. This room was not as clean as previous rooms we have used. The exhaust fan in the bathroom was not working like it should, but I informed the person at the desk of this as we were leaving. The bath tub stopper should be replaced as it was difficult to use. There was dirt on the floor next to the bed. I had dropped something off the night stand and when I went to pick it up, I noticed the floor was not clean. Lots of dust bunnies in that area.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
Blondie
"Treasure discovered"
What a nice hotel. Nice staff to greet you, clean facilities. Room was clean, WiFi worked great, the bed was COMFORTABLE! I will stay here always when in Clackamas.
Other trip Mar 21, 2014
"Very comfortable and quiet!"
My husband was having surgery and I needed a place to stay. I was very impressed with the comfort of the room and how nicely it was designed to make it feel like a luxury suite instead of a ugly hotel room. The pool area was nicely maintained and offered relaxation as well. The hotel is set off of the main highway and is quiet and relaxing. I had to wait at the reception area for someone to help me, as they were in the back for quite awhile and then answered phones instead of greeting me. Other than that, it was very nice; I would stay here again!
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2014
"very nice and quite"
love the room , bed very comfortable and loved the pillows
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
K&L
"didn't have much time to really enjoy iT real nice"
unfortunately didn't even get to enjoy the breakfast because we had to leave at quarter to 5 in the morning but real nice staff and for the three hours I was there
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
MC
"Nice hotel close to my intended appointment."
My room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Check in was smooth. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Margaret
Right next to the on ramp to I-205 but even with my window open all night heard zero traffic noise. Very comfortable beds, clean rooms. Heat and AC work well. Breakfast was good and staff friendly and professional. The pool area also had a hot tub and sauna which the teenagers loved. There is a Denny's, Wendy's, McDonalds, Taco Bell, 7-11, Fred Meyer store and coffee all on the other side of the freeway. Close to the Clackamas Town Center Mall too. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Christmas Vacation"
The room was great and the desk staff went out of there way to accomodate my grandsons with a roll-a-way bed and linens. The after dinner cookies at the desk were fantastic. The pool was clean and perfect temperature.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Alway love stayiing here"
We stay here frequently when in Milwaukie to see our children. This time we had a "huge" room with double sinks in the bathroom. My usual frustration with mid-priced hotels is that the bathrooms are too small for all the travel items, so this was a nice surprise. Only down side was no bathtub. Our grandchildren came to go swimming in the pool, which is their usual fun venture when we're in town. We'll continue to stay here whenever we're in this area.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
"You get what you ask for."
Having stayed here before, there wer no surprises. Staff and room provided good value for the money.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
"Enjoyed Business Trip"
The location is good, central to the freeway, shopping, and a variety of restaurants, it was quiet and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I had a chance to get in the hot tub, sauna and pool - Really made a relaxing evening. Breakfast was good, more than just a typical continental.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Pet Friendly is the reason we chose your facility,"
We really enjoyed the front desk staff, and the idea that your place is Pet Friendly, you would never know it, the place is absolutely gorgeous and the continental breakfast was very very satisfying !
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Pamie
"Won't stay again!"
Bathrooms need to be updated. Shower curtain wouldn't close completely due to shower curtain bar not installed correctly causing water on floor. Ceiling above tub and shower needed to be repaired. Definitely not impressed. Maids came into breakfast area with guest still eating taking the food that was left from the continental breakfast time. At least they could wait until guest had left. Real tacky.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Jerry
Charged again for prepaid room and took 72 hours to refund to my account. Desk staff rude on phone and not very concerned with their mistake. Will not stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Very Comfortable"
We have children living nearby and need a place to stay. Our stay was very comfortable, nothing fancy but the bed was nice, plenty of hot water, very clean and a nice breakfast. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
"Ease of access for us."
Very handy to where we visit when we are in the Portland area. The only negative thing we found was no sink close to the coffee maker, but that is such a small item, it would not deter us from staying there again. People were extremely friendly and efficient and it was very quiet. We only heard a few thumps from room above, but not bad enough to keep us awake. We will definitely use this motel again since we make several trips to that area each year.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Comfortable and Convenient to 205."
Hotel room was well priced, air conditioned and the beds were comfortable. Our room was very clean and quiet.The downside was that it was 95 degrees in Clackamas and the hotel itself was not air conditioned; only the rooms. The hallways were hot and the elevator was miserable. The staff was friendly but not familiar with the Clackamas area so they were not able to answer any of our questions about how to find things. I rate the room itself as excellent but the hotel and its staff as mediocre.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Kelli
"nice location"
The Clackamas Comfort Suites is a nice but average hotel. The location is very central to most anything on the southeast of Portland with easy access on and off of I-205. The hotel lobby and 2nd floor hallway always seemed warm and humid and are slightly dated. The Pool, spa and weight room are a nice feature however the spa could use more water action for full relaxation.The staff were friendly and very helpful even getting directions to a local farmers market. The continental breakfast was fresh and well stocked. Overall I would consider this hotel for a future stay if needed.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
happy camper
"dog barking all hours"
not so great
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
The kids loved how warm the pool water was.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
Friendly staff, clean room. Only gripe was the "mini" pillows on the bed.
1 night business trip May 7, 2013
"Pet Friendly Hotel"
Excellent hotel for you and your pet. Check out off lease dog park at 5440 SE Kellog Ck Drive.
1 night business trip May 1, 2013
"not bad."
Hotel over all was nice.. but i left in a hurry in the morning and left a bunch of stuff in the bathroom. When i called later that day to check if they kept it for me, they hadnt. Probably about 30 dollars worth of full sise shampoo bottles and what not. Annoying. Whatever. Other than that everything was good.
Business trip Apr 13, 2013
"Better hotels nearby"
As a whole, the hotel looked nice, the staff was alright, but the room was garbage. Terrible bed, tiny dirty bathroom and just overall needs to be redone.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
The employees were extra friendly and allowed me to have a late check out. The pool, hot tub and sauna were great. The morning breakfast was much better than others. However, my teenager said that the wifi was so slow that it was useless and the shower head needs to be replaced since it had lots of hard water build up on it. Overall, I would give this hotel a thumb's-up and would stay again.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
Traveler
"Poorly managed"
Newer property right off the 205, but located in a residential neighborhood. Employees were wonderful, but it's clear management has no intention of keeping property in future. Huge stain on the ottoman in our room, big snags in bed cover. Shower curtin rod ripped from wall and barely hanging on. Property is going to be a real mess in a few years.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
SirDuxaLot
"Clackamas Comfort Suites - great location !"
This is a choice hotel indeed ! The staff are helpful, and we loved the large suite. They serve a full breakfast (sausage, eggs, fresh fruit, muffins, yoghurt, etc.). The hotel is on the south-eastern edge of Portland, with 10 minute access to the downtown. Also, it's a completely non-smoking building, it's quiet, and we'll stay there again !
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2013
Mark and Toni
"Close to our doctor"
Only difficulty was that the wireless internet was frustratingly slow. I hope they get it fixed soon! Otherwise we very much enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Russ
"Door to your room doesn't lock - UNSAFE"
We stayed in this hotel for two days. on the last day we found out that our room was never locked. When we left the room, all you had to do was push on the door and it would open as out lock was not operational. So when we were in the room, we could flip the hinge lock and be safe but when we left the hotel, anyone more than 60 pounds could open our door by merely leaning on it. They key card reader would like up when we inserted the key but apparently the lock would not engage/disengage. We found out when my son accidentally leaned on the door that it would not lock. The management said sorry but wasn't very concerned that our room could have been broken into or someone could have been waiting for us in the room upon our return. I would NEVER stay here again as it is not safe. The other thing worth mentioning is the heat. I know many reviewers stated that the room was hot but I don't like to be cold so I actually thought this might work for me. I love it balmy and it was too hot even for me. we had to keep the window open all night just to be able to sleep and it was 38 degrees overnight outside. The rooms are not hot, they are sleep buck naked hot. Our room was so hot that my hair frizzed. I am not exaggerating when I say it was like sleeping in a sauna, where there are no locks on the door to keep the intruders out.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
sports mom
The staff was efficient and very nice. The breakfast buffet was terrific, and the pool was the nicest hotel pool I've seen in a long time. I am looking forward to my next stay there, as I will most certainly be returning.
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2013
Very please w/ the accommodations and price!!!
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013