All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here15929 Se Mckinley Ave, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"very nice and quite"
love the room , bed very comfortable and loved the pillows
Other trip Mar 13, 2014
K&L
"didn't have much time to really enjoy iT real nice"
unfortunately didn't even get to enjoy the breakfast because we had to leave at quarter to 5 in the morning but real nice staff and for the three hours I was there
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
MC
"Nice hotel close to my intended appointment."
My room was comfortable, clean and quiet. Check in was smooth. Breakfast was good.
Other trip Feb 13, 2014
Margaret
Right next to the on ramp to I-205 but even with my window open all night heard zero traffic noise. Very comfortable beds, clean rooms. Heat and AC work well. Breakfast was good and staff friendly and professional. The pool area also had a hot tub and sauna which the teenagers loved. There is a Denny's, Wendy's, McDonalds, Taco Bell, 7-11, Fred Meyer store and coffee all on the other side of the freeway. Close to the Clackamas Town Center Mall too. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
"Christmas Vacation"
The room was great and the desk staff went out of there way to accomodate my grandsons with a roll-a-way bed and linens. The after dinner cookies at the desk were fantastic. The pool was clean and perfect temperature.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"Alway love stayiing here"
We stay here frequently when in Milwaukie to see our children. This time we had a "huge" room with double sinks in the bathroom. My usual frustration with mid-priced hotels is that the bathrooms are too small for all the travel items, so this was a nice surprise. Only down side was no bathtub. Our grandchildren came to go swimming in the pool, which is their usual fun venture when we're in town. We'll continue to stay here whenever we're in this area.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2013
"You get what you ask for."
Having stayed here before, there wer no surprises. Staff and room provided good value for the money.
1 night business trip Dec 14, 2013
"Enjoyed Business Trip"
The location is good, central to the freeway, shopping, and a variety of restaurants, it was quiet and the rooms were clean and comfortable. I had a chance to get in the hot tub, sauna and pool - Really made a relaxing evening. Breakfast was good, more than just a typical continental.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Pet Friendly is the reason we chose your facility,"
We really enjoyed the front desk staff, and the idea that your place is Pet Friendly, you would never know it, the place is absolutely gorgeous and the continental breakfast was very very satisfying !
1 night trip Sep 14, 2013
Pamie
"Won't stay again!"
Bathrooms need to be updated. Shower curtain wouldn't close completely due to shower curtain bar not installed correctly causing water on floor. Ceiling above tub and shower needed to be repaired. Definitely not impressed. Maids came into breakfast area with guest still eating taking the food that was left from the continental breakfast time. At least they could wait until guest had left. Real tacky.
1 night trip Aug 5, 2013
Jerry
Charged again for prepaid room and took 72 hours to refund to my account. Desk staff rude on phone and not very concerned with their mistake. Will not stay here again.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2013
"Very Comfortable"
We have children living nearby and need a place to stay. Our stay was very comfortable, nothing fancy but the bed was nice, plenty of hot water, very clean and a nice breakfast. We will definitely stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2013
"Ease of access for us."
Very handy to where we visit when we are in the Portland area. The only negative thing we found was no sink close to the coffee maker, but that is such a small item, it would not deter us from staying there again. People were extremely friendly and efficient and it was very quiet. We only heard a few thumps from room above, but not bad enough to keep us awake. We will definitely use this motel again since we make several trips to that area each year.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"Comfortable and Convenient to 205."
Hotel room was well priced, air conditioned and the beds were comfortable. Our room was very clean and quiet.The downside was that it was 95 degrees in Clackamas and the hotel itself was not air conditioned; only the rooms. The hallways were hot and the elevator was miserable. The staff was friendly but not familiar with the Clackamas area so they were not able to answer any of our questions about how to find things. I rate the room itself as excellent but the hotel and its staff as mediocre.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Kelli
"nice location"
The Clackamas Comfort Suites is a nice but average hotel. The location is very central to most anything on the southeast of Portland with easy access on and off of I-205. The hotel lobby and 2nd floor hallway always seemed warm and humid and are slightly dated. The Pool, spa and weight room are a nice feature however the spa could use more water action for full relaxation.The staff were friendly and very helpful even getting directions to a local farmers market. The continental breakfast was fresh and well stocked. Overall I would consider this hotel for a future stay if needed.
2 night trip Jun 21, 2013
happy camper
"dog barking all hours"
not so great
1 night trip Jun 1, 2013
The kids loved how warm the pool water was.
1 night family trip May 24, 2013
Friendly staff, clean room. Only gripe was the "mini" pillows on the bed.
1 night business trip May 7, 2013
"Pet Friendly Hotel"
Excellent hotel for you and your pet. Check out off lease dog park at 5440 SE Kellog Ck Drive.
1 night business trip May 1, 2013
"not bad."
Hotel over all was nice.. but i left in a hurry in the morning and left a bunch of stuff in the bathroom. When i called later that day to check if they kept it for me, they hadnt. Probably about 30 dollars worth of full sise shampoo bottles and what not. Annoying. Whatever. Other than that everything was good.
Business trip Apr 13, 2013
"Better hotels nearby"
As a whole, the hotel looked nice, the staff was alright, but the room was garbage. Terrible bed, tiny dirty bathroom and just overall needs to be redone.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
The employees were extra friendly and allowed me to have a late check out. The pool, hot tub and sauna were great. The morning breakfast was much better than others. However, my teenager said that the wifi was so slow that it was useless and the shower head needs to be replaced since it had lots of hard water build up on it. Overall, I would give this hotel a thumb's-up and would stay again.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013
Traveler
"Poorly managed"
Newer property right off the 205, but located in a residential neighborhood. Employees were wonderful, but it's clear management has no intention of keeping property in future. Huge stain on the ottoman in our room, big snags in bed cover. Shower curtin rod ripped from wall and barely hanging on. Property is going to be a real mess in a few years.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
SirDuxaLot
"Clackamas Comfort Suites - great location !"
This is a choice hotel indeed ! The staff are helpful, and we loved the large suite. They serve a full breakfast (sausage, eggs, fresh fruit, muffins, yoghurt, etc.). The hotel is on the south-eastern edge of Portland, with 10 minute access to the downtown. Also, it's a completely non-smoking building, it's quiet, and we'll stay there again !
2 night romance trip Mar 16, 2013
Mark and Toni
"Close to our doctor"
Only difficulty was that the wireless internet was frustratingly slow. I hope they get it fixed soon! Otherwise we very much enjoyed our stay.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Russ
"Door to your room doesn't lock - UNSAFE"
We stayed in this hotel for two days. on the last day we found out that our room was never locked. When we left the room, all you had to do was push on the door and it would open as out lock was not operational. So when we were in the room, we could flip the hinge lock and be safe but when we left the hotel, anyone more than 60 pounds could open our door by merely leaning on it. They key card reader would like up when we inserted the key but apparently the lock would not engage/disengage. We found out when my son accidentally leaned on the door that it would not lock. The management said sorry but wasn't very concerned that our room could have been broken into or someone could have been waiting for us in the room upon our return. I would NEVER stay here again as it is not safe. The other thing worth mentioning is the heat. I know many reviewers stated that the room was hot but I don't like to be cold so I actually thought this might work for me. I love it balmy and it was too hot even for me. we had to keep the window open all night just to be able to sleep and it was 38 degrees overnight outside. The rooms are not hot, they are sleep buck naked hot. Our room was so hot that my hair frizzed. I am not exaggerating when I say it was like sleeping in a sauna, where there are no locks on the door to keep the intruders out.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
sports mom
The staff was efficient and very nice. The breakfast buffet was terrific, and the pool was the nicest hotel pool I've seen in a long time. I am looking forward to my next stay there, as I will most certainly be returning.
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2013
Very please w/ the accommodations and price!!!
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Rachel
"Just fine"
Everything was fine. The continental breakfast was better than most.
2 night business trip Mar 1, 2013
Angie
"OK but not great"
I chose this hotel because it was convenient, inexpensive and highly rated by hotel.com users. It had some updates but clearly needed more. When I checked in I was told by the clerk that my room key might not work because they had a problem with that door. This proved to be true throughout my 2 night stay. Once I had to get a clerk to get the door open for me. If they knew that room had a problem, why didn't they put me in another room? The breakfast was sparse unless you like waffles. Decent coffee though. Cable TV was very limited in channels and the wifi was so slow I might as well have been on dial up. I will stay elsewhere the next time I go back to this area.
2 night trip Feb 25, 2013
"quiet & super clean"
I couldn't believe how quiet the rooms were-stayed 5 days and never had an issue. On the last day a family of 6-kids of all ages were next door-I heard them when they were in the hall, but once they got in the room-nothing-whew! Having a clean microwave,fridge and coffee pot & actual coffee mugs in the your room in addition to paper ones a plus. Rooms and lobby etc immaculate-very friendly staff-will stay again!
5 night trip Dec 10, 2012
Jennifer Y
"Room to sleep in..."
We stayed in a nice sized room. My family of 4 fit comfortably. A couple minor complaints... toilet lid didn't stay up, as a male, found it rather irritating. Shower curtain holder was falling down which made it difficult to shut the curtains. Other than that, it served its purpose.
Family trip Nov 29, 2012
Troy
We have stayed here about 12 times the past couple of years. Always clean, good breakfast and a quiet, safe area.Brad
2 night trip Nov 21, 2012
B Rad
"Good place to spend the night."
Bed cover was way too heavy for the bed. Couldn't get the room cool enough to sleep well. Bottom sheet doesn't stay over the mattress. In the middle of the night you have a wad of sheets under you.
3 night trip with friends Oct 28, 2012
Don M
"convenient location adjacent to the highway."
Nice staff and they serve warm freshly made cookies in the evening!
Business trip Sep 26, 2012
"Overnight Stopover To Vacation Destination."
Everything was great except room was booked as a no smoking room which is what we wanted however it was obvious that the room has been smoked in and not much effort was put into removing smoke smell. Room itself had a comfortablehad bed and sofa chairs. We make same trip every year and I will use this Hotel again next year. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was really good offering a variety of food.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
"Comfort Suites Clackamas - comfortable !!"
The staff employees were very friendly, and the room was clean and comfortable. We enjoyed the buffet breakfast, and the room's TV was superb ! We'll certainly stay here again!
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
We come to the Portland area frequently to visit our son and his family, but this was our first time staying at this hotel. The rate was much better for our night than either of the other 2 places we frequently stay. We were impressed. The room was great, pool was wonderful for our 2 little grandsons, breakfast was quick and easy. AND easy on and off the freeway. We'll be staying here again.
Other trip Jun 18, 2012
Maria
"Great place to stay!"
Although we only stayed one night the room was very clean and quiet. The hotel location was close to a quiet neighborhood. My big complaint is that the wireless internet was NOT SECURE and was spotty at best. Not good as I needed to use my laptop.
Other trip Jun 17, 2012
Clark
Clean, friendly. Pretty good breakfast, first day better than second. No restaurants close by. Love their indoor pool and daily fresh baked cookies! Will definitely stay again.
Trip with friends May 21, 2012
"Pleased"
Staff was very friendly, room was comfortable. Traveling alone, I felt very secure.
Other trip Apr 24, 2012

"Good Hotel for my work trip."
Room was large, and clean with a very comfortable bed. It was great having USB charging plugins right on the desk in the room. Breakfast was good both hot and cold. The pool was a nice way to unwind after a busy day, the only bad thing was the hot tub needed some cleaning.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
I was very disappointed as my room was extremely hot and smelled moldy.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014