All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
7250 Pollock Dr, Las Vegas, NV, 89119, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"visiting family"
Stayed their last year too. Very nice and clean .
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
David Marseilles
"Business stay was disappointing this trip"
Front desk was courteous. Unfortunately had to change rooms as the heater/air conditioning wall unit wanted to freeze me out for 10 minutes before the heater kicked in. And it did the same thing in the 2nd room I moved to. Hotel is adjacent to a freeway; thus, if you are a light sleeper, ask for a room on the West side. Aside from the heater problem, the rooms were comfortable and clean. Hotel also has a small restaurant or bar with a limited menu.
1 night business trip Dec 12, 2014
Ray
"Nice comfortable room"
Enjoyed my stay although hotel staff were abrupt and couldn't be bothered on check in and not very helpful when I asked where there was an atm machine. Bed was very comfortable and room was clean
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
rachael
"Quiet night"
Nice break from the strip/casino hotels. Easy parking and check-in. Very comfortable beds. The rate was excellent .
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Loretta
"Doubletree Las Vegas Airport"
The Hotel was very nice and our room was clean and comfortable !
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
JOSEPH
"Never Again"
To begin, there was construction on the main street right outside the hotel which caused great difficulty getting in and out. Definitely not "premium bedding." The fitted bed sheet was stained, and the pillow top was worn down, so I slept on top of 4 pillows. The bottom of the bath tub was stained to where you can tell something with suction cups used to be there. I thought the best part was the cookie, but some people don't or can't eat nuts. The Irvine, Ca location was extremely better.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
R
"Enjoyable stay!"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Airport shuttle is a great service to have for this location.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2014
Edmond
"Doubletree Review"
Loved the service and hotel breakfast was excellent. The beds and shower could have been better.
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"Close to freeway-10 min to Henderson"
Very friendly staff...no gift shop or candy machine...
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Short overnight stay"
Very good place to stay overnight, if arriving later at the airport or leaving early next day. Breakfast was a buffet style with a reasonably good variety of selections. One of the best places to stay if you want to avoid the Strip.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Anatoli
"Good breakfast buffet and clean hotel."
Very nice hotel. Very comfortable stay with family. The breakfast buffet was great. Will come back.
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
Sara
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent! Easy check in, clean, great location. I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
REBECCA
"Overbilled; Cookies rocked"
Hotel was nice, but I was charged for 3 nights stay instead of just one. I have over $200 hold on my credit card for over 5 days due to their mistake. I wasn't too enthused about that. Had to drive back there to get it corrected. What if I wasn't there any more to get it corrected? Everything else was fine. The cookies were amazing and so were their beds. Very comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
"Amazing Hotel"
We really enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly, not too far from the strip, the freeway, and close to local restaurants and stores.
Khan
"Close to rental car return and airport"
Very large room, close to airport. Too bad they didn't have a free continental breakfast.
Ok stay. Could have been better with a fridge and microwave. Located next to Applebee's. Easy to find off the highway.
"Not happy"
Before I checked out I was told I wasn't being charged any surcharges but two days later I was charged $150 for I don't know what reason.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
Deshawn
"Rooms were filthy"
Rooms were filthy. Carpets looked liked they are letting them go in preparation for replacing them, rather then cleaning them. They have not vacuumed around the beds in months. Went to plug in my laptop behind the bed stand, it looked like the bottom of a refrigerator with globs of lint and trash. If you are coming in late and leaving early and just need a quiet place to stay near the airport, away from the casinos and restaurants, and not concerned about cleanliness, this may be it.
1 night business trip Nov 15, 2014
Dennis
"Comfortable Stay"
I felt really comfortable in this hotel clean and friendly staff, will definitely stay again
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
"Wonderful!"
Had a great time. It's so nice to receive a warm cookie upon check-in :) made my evening! Breakfast was awesome.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
Efrat
"Viva Las vegas"
Rooms were clean sevice was great.most enjoyable
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
Gino
"End of Our Bus Tour"
We arrived around noon expecting to have to wait for our room. We were pleased that it was available right away. The only negative was the shuttle drivers were heavy on the pedal and we were hanging on to the straps at every corner. There wasn't a need to tear through parking lots, slam on the brakes at Stop signs. Otherwise, we enjoyed our one night stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
The stay was excellent
2 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
Neina
"Very dissapointed"
Stayed here before because they let you park your car while you are on a trip for free, and shuttle you to the airport. But not the case if you book your stay through hotel.com. They charged us 100.00 for this service because we book through this website. Also when we got in our room we had dirty socks and laundry in the closet from last guest. GROSS! Not very clean at all. Very dissappointed. Would not stay there again.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Janalee
"Great find"
Easy access to the highway and the strip and the airport.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2014
"Getaway weekend"
The breakfast room exceeded my expectation, and the location was easy to shopping and the strip. Great location and atmosphere.
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Rooms were very clean and breakfast was great in comparison to your normal continental spread. Very close to the airport and the strip for a short commute. The only thing I hate about any hotel stay is the room service starting there cleaning at the crack of dawn. Late Vegas nights don't appreciate being woke up that early..!
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
Very nice hotel. Quiet and away from the hustle and bustle of the strip.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
not impressed / hotel is older than photo representation. Remote for t.v had corroded batteries, thus did not function. Poor hotel management, and information communication pertaining to service and amenities. Carpet in room looked dirty.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
Dan Eb
"Nicely Done"
Great Breakfast...Good service...Nice Gym...Will be back...
2 night trip Oct 17, 2014
Sergio
"Close to airport but quiet."
Stay was pleasant, staff was efficient and friendly, buffet was very good. Carpet in hallway and room needs cleaning.
1 night trip Oct 13, 2014
"(Oct 2014) This is a great hotel choice to stay at"
GREAT CHOICE TO STAY AT THIS HOTEL. I had read some bad reviews (bad smell, unclean rooms, ac in room didn't work, rude staff, etc). But, I found just the opposite. They let me check in kinda early (2pm), which made things A LOT easier. VERY nice staff, room was clean. GREAT location-- especially for any air travel. Easy 5 minute drive to the Mandalay hotel (MUCH cheaper than staying there!!) BIG BONUS: I had a car accident (was rear ended) during this trip, and had the police rpt. The desk staff (female, didn't get her name) was so nice and gladly made me a photo copy of the report when I asked if she would.
1 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2014
"Handy close to the airport"
The room they put us in on Wednesday night was a strangely configured room. The mattress on our bed in the room we had was very poor. It was so bad I felt like I was sleeping on a hillside and it sloped down to the center of the bed.
Other trip Sep 16, 2014
"Excellent Value - Great Non-Gaming Environment"
The hotel is great for the non-gaming, business-oriented crowd. It's conveniently located five minutes -via the free hotel shuttle- from the airport. Friendly staff, good food, and very comfortable room. Too bad the room didn't have with a microwave though. But overall, it's a great value.
3 night trip Sep 8, 2014
Barry
"Great except for construction noise"
We thought everything was very good until 5:30am when construction noise at a neighboring property awoke us. Otherwise it was quite nice with a good breakfast as well.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2014
I didn't care for the window air conditioning system, everything else was very pleasant.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
the air conditiiner was very noisy, hard to sleep at night
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"King bed, soft and comfy, 5 pillows soft and comfy"
Nice and clean, lots of room. King bed, soft and comfy, 5 pillows soft and comfy. Super white fluffy towels in bathroom. Great price via Expedia on the fly.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Off the strip airport tunnel access hotel!"
We chose this Doubletree believing the access and location would compensate for the downgrade or lack thereof comfort as accustomed to in Strip resort hotels. It was two exits from our fave ramen joint, and the entrance to the McCarren tunnel pass is the secret passageway for strip and downtown LV access saving you frustration and tourist/cabbie induced traffic as opposed to the 215/15. An easy and quick departure point to drive back to AZ. Hotel wise it's 2-3 star accomodations. Cons were tired bed with minimal pillow top, not so nice aroma sheets, no covered parking (a must in summer months). But at least they offer the famous choco walnut yummy cookie!
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
S o o z
"Great And In A Quiet Location"
We stopped here on our final 2 nights in Vegas, it was great to be away from the hustle and bustle of the main strip. The reception staff were very polite and welcoming. The staff at breakfast were a credit to the DoubleTree group. I would recommend this hotel to everyone who enjoys high quality, polite staff, clean rooms and reception area. The breakfast was also of a high standard, Congratulations Hilton group, you got this one spot on for me.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2014
Steve C
"close to airport"
stayed there waiting for flight, looks like a great hotel to stay out when working
1 night business trip Aug 18, 2014
Nathan
"Very nice hotel close to the airport"
This hotel stay was all that I needed. I wanted to be close to the airport but with possibility of going to the strip. The hotel offers complimentary shuttle to/from the airport and to/from the city. I had to wait a while for my overnight flight; however, the staff offered to store my bags for about 4 hours so I could still enjoy my stay in LV. The staff at the front desk and the shuttle drivers were extremely nice, professional and helpful. The 24h pool is a plus as well.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
traveler
"Good hotel close to the airport"
I had a good overall experience with the staff and facilities. I spent a lot of time in the room working and was generally comfortable.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
Keith
"Would not stay again"
Staff we're very helpful and friendly. Rooms were very dated with noisy air con Breakfast was poor quality and wold not eat there again
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Quick stay, easy access to airport"
We just wanted a close hotel for easy access to the McCarran airport for an early morning flight. The staff was very welcoming. The room was very comfortable and quiet. The hotel had a bar which was great after a long drive. I would recommend this hotel for airport access and ease of use for a good price.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
Angie
Desk service was excellent very friendly, courteous, and quick check in or check out same way. We were very happy with the service
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Chau
"Excellant Hotel"
It was a very nice hotel staff friendly. i will come back. Except they need to change, the way they sit you down for breakfast. They told me were to sit and they pulled out my chair they treated me like a child. I tryed to take my breakfast to my room and they would not allow it.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Tonya
"Very Nice Accommodations"
My husband and I were looking for a nice quiet place close to the strip but not on the strip; a place where we didn't have to walk through a casino or crowds of people to get to our room. We booked at the Double Tree near the airport and were very pleased with how friendly the staff was, how clean the room was, and how comfortable the bed was. The bed was exceptionally comfortable and had lots of nice soft pillows. We didn't hear any planes or any other guests. That was very nice. We would book here again.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Macie
The room could not be cleaner. Even a view of the strip. Pool was 24hrs that was cool. But what was even better was the staff. When my wife had mentioned that it was our anniversary they gave us two complementary drinks of our choice and breakfast. We did not pay the extra 10 bucks for it. Shuttle to the strip is to Tropicana.
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"OK for the price"
We paid a low rate through Expedia and "got what we paid for". The room didn't have a fridge and we were told that would be an extra $15/night. The pool was kinda plain with no hot tub. There were speakers with music playing but the volume was so low you couldn't hear it. We paid extra for the "hot breakfast" which wasn't much more than the usual buffet that most hotels include in the price. When we checked in the clerk said the kids were included on the breakfast vouchers but then the waiter said one of the kids wasn't included. Overall it was a comfortable stay but nothing to write home about.