All hotels in Littleton, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here335 Cottage St, Littleton, NH, 03561, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"près de l'autoroute, près des services"
parfait pour une nuit
1 night trip Sep 22, 2012
Marc
"Hotel sencillo y prolijo"
El hotel está muy bien, nos quedamos una sola noche, para descansar.
1 night trip Sep 3, 2012
UY
"Près de l'autoroute et 1 heure du Mont Washington."
Charmant hôtel. Un peu vieux mais très propre. Lit très confortable. Déjeuner très bien avec gauffre, toast, muffin ...Endroit tranquille avec piscine extérieure.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2012
A.Beaulieu
"Séjour de 2 jours weekend Laconia"
Satisfait de l'hotel. Bien situé par rapport à Laconia, 1H00 de route par la 93 qui est magnifique et les paysages splendides. POur 2 jours c'est parfait. Pas de séchoir dans les chambres. petit déjeuner compris ok.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2012
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2013
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
1 night trip Sep 9, 2012
"Inexpensive stay around a small nice place"
1 night trip May 27, 2012
mt washington visitors
1 night trip Oct 27, 2013
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Eastgate Motor Inn

"east gate motor inn littleton nh"
05/03/15 dobbie3333
This motel is so nice and clean AND very brand new the owners are a very nice couple and was very quite and peaceful we will definitely stay here again the frig was awesome! ! Very easy to get to right off the highway and there is a gas station right across the street thanks for having us Lisa & David have a great day harry
"BED BUGS STAY AWAY!!!!"
04/27/15 Baylam Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada
We were booked into the Eastgate Motor Inn, Room 15, the weekend of Friday, April 24 to Sunday, April 26, 2015. The room and bathroom looked clean and we were quite pleased. While in bed watching TV later that evening I felt itchy on my butt (there's no delicate way to put it) and when I scratched it I felt a bump and I looked in the mirror and saw a round pink bite! Since I never experienced bed bugs I wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Anyway, went to sleep and the next morning I woke up with 2 bites on my stomach, 2 bites on my rear end, a bite on my inner thigh and a bite on my ankle!! I freaked out!! My boyfriend also had bites but not as many as me. We immediately packed our things and went to the front desk to check out and ask for a refund for the remaining night. There was no way we were staying another night. The owner credited us for the remaining night without putting up any fuss whatsoever, though he denied ever having bed bugs at his motel. The interesting part of the story is that when we went next door to Travel 41 which is the motel right next door and told them our bed bug story they said there were 3 separate occasions where people left Eastgate Motor Inn and came to them complaining of bed bug bites! But because of the bed bugs, Travel 41 wouldn't let us stay with them as they were scared of an infestation! Can't really say I blame them! Needless to say, this experience put a damper on our weekend and I was itchy all weekend! When we returned home, I immediately washed all our clothes in hot water and put them in the dryer on the hottest setting and we threw out the luggage we had taken with us! BEWARE!!!
"our stay in Littleton, NH"
04/27/15 Lynn B Mount Sunapee, New Hampshire
This was an old place that has been done over and very nicely, I must say. We were greeted with a smile and helpful desk clerk . Helped us to find our way around with some great recomendations for resturants. The room was so clean and the bed so comfortable. The owner and his wife were always smiling and ready to give us personal care if we were in need. I felt like I was staying with family. The prices were reasonable as well. If you get to stay here, DO IT !!!!!
"Newly renovated/better than before"
04/24/15 judybluefish Boston, Massachusetts
This motel really surprised me with very friendly staff and nicely renovated rooms. I expected due to the age of motel a quite different atmosphere but was very pleasantly surprise. Will surely return because the prices and place is right.
"Better than ever!"
03/17/15 JeffroCanEat Hyannis, MA
I have reviewed this motel before, and have stayed here many, many times. It is convenient, and the rates were pretty affordable. It wasn't perfect, but the room was certainly adequate for the money. I got a pleasant surprise this time. All of the rooms have been renovated. New management, new carpeting, new beds (no lumps and bumps), new paint, new AC/heating unit, new amenities. Even the flat screen TV was new. The only thing that wasn't new? The rates. Same affordable price - new room. Rooms also come with a microwave, a fridge, and a coffee maker. I am not sure if they still offer a continental breakfast, since I never took advantage of it. The rooms appear cleaner because of all this 'newness' (not that they were that bad before). I will continue to stay here when I'm in the Littleton area. The folks are friendly, and very accommodating. More than ever, it's worth the money.
"Great value motel for a stay in the White Mountains"
03/16/15 JohnHiker79 Wells, Maine
I stayed here for a hiking trip to the White Mountains in March and had a great experience. I got a king size bed room which was spacious and clean. Great flat screen tv which was far better than some other places I have stayed at in the area (only complaint - no CSNE channel for the Celtics game) . Small bathroom but clean with good water pressure in the shower. The owner was very friendly and accommodating and I really enjoyed chatting with him. Free breakfast included a make your own waffle station so I got a nice sugar high before my hike! Really for the price this place far exceeded all of my expectations, its in a great location convenient to both Franconia and Crawford notches, I will definitely be staying here again on future trips! John
"Nice family run motel"
03/01/15 S K Haifa
Our family stayed here for one night at the height of the freezing weather in New Hampshire. This was a family skiing trip to Loon Mountain. This little motel-type hotel was a very pleasant surprise. It is run by a very friendly and helpful couple. The rooms are large, double beds are comfortable and everything is super clean. Flat screen t.v. and heating (which was a requirement on this trip) and air conditioning. The price included free wi-fi and breakfast which was sufficient for the adults and children in our family. Highly recommended.
"Great place to stay!!!!"
02/22/15 Ruthier93
We were late checking in and he was totally fine with it. The rooms were very clean. There was free breakfast in the morning. Prices were amazing! Everything about this motel was awesome!!!!!! We will definitely be coming back to this motel it's so close to the mountain it's perfect!!
"7 Stay's at Eastgate!"
02/21/15 26traveler2015 Forest Hills, New York
Have stayed at Eastgate Motor Inn 7 Times and found it very clean and friendly.Am aiming to go there again this year (2015) if they have a room available at the time.Close to all White Mountain attractions.Would not stay anywhere else.
"Decent but not great"
02/03/15 Alexoz02 Montreal, Canada
The staff is friendly. The room is clean and big enough for the 2 of us. Location is convenient. The price is also quite good. However, during our stay, the main heater broke down due to "a guest who turned the heating up to 95 degrees and busted the heater system for half of the rooms", according to the staff. They then turned on the backup heater but it took 2 hours to reach 70 degrees. I would still consider staying in this motel again though.