All hotels in Traverse City, Michigan, United States of America
3701 N Country Dr, Traverse City, MI, 49684, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9483

"Good for the Price"
I probably can't give as fair of an evaluation because the hotel was under construction when we went (which I was not aware of when I booked the hotel), but the biggest disappointment for me was this was my husband and my chance to get away and I was shocked to find that there were no movie channels at the hotel. I wanted to lounge in the hotel room for a day being lazy and watching movies and that wasn't an option. The bed was very comfortable though, the room was clean and the shower had great water pressure.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Traverse City
Thank you for staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites, we are excited that our new lobby experience should be complete and ready for guest use by next week! Although we have completed our fiber HD service upgrade, we are still researching movie channel options for our guests.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
Cindy
"Hotel is under renovation so a bit crazy."
staff very nice tried very hard to accommodate with all the renovation going on. Looks like it will be real nice when finished. Beds were very comfortable
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Traverse City
Thank you for your nice comments. We look forward to having you come be our guests again soon!
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Cherie
"Nice room"
Motel was under repairs or upgrades? Would have been nice to know.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Traverse City
Thank you for your review. As you observed, we are currently in the middle of Lobby Renovations. We try our hardest to notify everyone before arrival so it is not a surprise. We are expecting to be finished on April 18th, we would love for you to come back and see the finished product!
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Perfect getaway"
My boyfriend and I stayed here this past weekend and could not have imagined a better hotel. The staff was friendly and always smiled and said hello to us. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was very clean and didn't feel like a hotel. There were some remodeling noises heard but nothing that infringed on our stay.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
Mallory
We had a great time staff was excellent everyone so friendly. Will definitely stay again when in Traverce City.
1 night business trip Mar 15, 2014
L Frost
"Suited us well"
This hotel is close to Terra Firma brewery -- walking distance in the summer months. Hotel lobby and dining room was under renovation as of March 2014 but didn't bother us at all. Everything is clean, rooms are sharp and comfortable and people are nice. Good price too -- probably lowered because of renovations.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2014
"Would definitely stay again"
The hotel was under construction while we were there, but it didn't affect our stay. We couldn't here the construction from our room even though we were only a few doors down. The staff was courteous and friendly. They were quick to help when we locked our room key in the pool area also. The room was clean as was the rest of the hotel (other than the part under construction). The complimentary breakfast was better than at other similarly priced hotels I have stayed at and had more choices. My only complaint is that the hot tub was only luke warm. The cars were cleaned off in the morning after the snowstorm that had come the night before, which was REALLY appreciated (6-8 inches of snow had fallen overnight). I will definitely be returning here if my work takes me back to Traverse City.
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
Melisa
It was nice except that we got it for the pool for the kids but they couldn't go in because there were 15 kids running and jumping while the parents sat in the hot tub drinking. Very upset children, when they tried one almost jumped on my daughter, another one running almost knocked a baby learning to walk over.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2014
tina
"Somewhat affordable - Presidents day weekend"
Towels were clearly old and worn. Bed was too soft for us as were the pillows.
Response by Fairfield Inn By Marriott Traverse City
Thank you for your review and we appreciate your observations. We strive to maintain a high quality linens for all of our rooms and will bring this to our Housekeeping Department's attention. Thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Not worth the price"
The hotel was under renovation. So the lobby was torn up. Only one pop machine which wasn't stocked. Pool was small. And the door to the room wouldn't shut all the way.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
"Close to Shopping and Dining"
Nice hotel. Courteous staff. Close to shopping and dining.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
Theresa Brown
The hotel lobby and rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was always smiling and courteous. The location was great. The price was very reasonable. Would definitely recommend and will stay here again.
Other trip Jan 25, 2014
Melanie
It was great, the whole motel experience was fabulous, employes were very nice as well as maintenance, when our keys didn't work
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2014
I stay at this hotel about once a month, and typically it is clean, comfortable, and pleasant. It is my preferred hotel in this area. On my last trip, however, I arrived after diving for eight hours at about 11pm, totally exhausted. The front desk clerk seemed new. After fumbling through the check in process (I had prebooked), she gave us the keys to a room that had not been cleaned. Unmade beds and trash on the counter. She had to call someone to see how to switch us to another room. She didnt seem very apologetic and gave us the key to a room she said she 'thought' was unoccupied- and said we would know when we opened the door! At this point I was so tired. It indeed was unoccupied but the ehole situation made me extremely irritated.
1 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Fairfield Inn Traverse city"
They even took the snow off our car in the morning. Double A+ for service.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
Don Couzens
"Close to all shopping and dining"
Hotel Staff was very friendly. Room and pool was clean. Great hot breakfast every morning.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
R
"Snowy and comfortable"
Overall a very comfortable 3 nights with Fairfield Inn. Things were very clean and the front desk attendants were quite helpful informing me of local attractions, and most importantly, good places to eat and drink. The only difficulty really was the parking lot filling up, and it was suppose to be the winter slow season! I can't imagine that place at full tilt in the summer months. Grant it, a few spots were taken by the piles of plowed snow. Regardless, thank you, Fairfield staff.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
josiah
"Close to all shopping and restaurants"
Very nice, staff was courteous and helpful. We will stay again.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Theresa Brown
"Great for the price"
I go to traverse city at least once a month and almost always stay here. It is clean, comfortable, and quiet. The staff is extremely helpful. The breakfast is not elaborate but fine (more fresh fruit and real eggs would be nice) but overall I prefer this to the other hotels in the immediate area.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"very pleased"
Our room was very clean, even the whirlpool (we´ve had issues with this at other hotels in the past). Friendly staff gave us restaurant recommendations for dinner, and greeted us cheerfully when passing in the hall. The snack assortment for sale in the lobby was great, and the breakfast provided in the morning was more than I've see at other hotels (although we actually walked down the hill to the Cracker Barrel--another very convenient option!) I was briefly concerned when after dinner we found that a boy's hockey team and families had arrived while we were gone; but once everyone was done in the pool we didn't even hear them. I would stay here again, and I already have recommended it to family.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
mathmom
"Nice place to stay"
The staff was as friendly as any I have ever seen. Room was always very clean. Great value. My only let downs were the hot tub was not hot - just warm. Location is hard to see - it is by the SAMS / mBank. There is a way to get to Airport Rd. going through the SAMS lot. If you need to go north out of the hotel - then get that little shortcut as with all the snow - it was a lifesaver for me. I would stay here again. The beds are that high grade foam (Temperpedic like) and once it took about 20 minutes to - I slept very well. Breakfast was good. I would recommnend this hotel and stay here again.
3 night business trip Dec 10, 2013
Ed
"Wow"
Everything was excellent and I highly recommend this location. Zoning folks gave it a very small sign so finding it was difficult the first time.
1 night business trip Nov 21, 2013
"close to traverse city. South of town."
the air conditioner was so smelly we had to shut it off, but otherwise things went well. someone had smoked in our original room but they booked us in another room with no severe problems. breakfast supplied was nice.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
"Average"
My basic observations :We were happy to have a room to share in the Up North experience during the changing of the colors! Price was high in comparison to much nicer hotels that we have stayed in during other visits.I would have preferred a few simple things, one being that I didn't have to call down to the desk 2x to get results for a noise complaint between 1 and 3 a.m, to get results. It made for an unpleasant sleep experience . When we called the second time , I was asked to let the person in charge, into our room...which was a first for us. Apparently it was the people above us that were rattling the walls and stomping around , laughing , and slamming doors. You had a full house that evening, but the situation compromised our satisfaction of a much needed,restful sleep. Two other things: Your fitness room is too small/ crowded.....your pool area needs a bathroom within the facility, not across or down the hall. Very simple. And lastly ~ we made reservations for ourselves and relatives flying in from Fla. When we returned Sat afternoon, they were locked out of their room,and had to return to the desk several times to get a key that worked. The reason for this was that there was a mixup in how many nights they were staying? when we clearly were billed several weeks ago for both rooms, for both nights.
Other trip Nov 8, 2013
"great stay"
very nice staff and hotel
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2013
"Perfect location close to restaurants and Hospital"
We have stayed at this facility on a number of occasions and recommend it to our friends.
Other trip Oct 25, 2013
it was very enjoyable
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Met expectations"
I was satisfied with the accomadations and was treated well.
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Good value for the price."
Close to downtoen and somewhat close to vineyards. Very clean. Only area improvements could be made was breakfast. Mix for waffles was terrible. Very good coffee.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
maureen
Overall, a satisfactory stay. The room was nice, breakfast was good. We felt the hotel was a bit overpriced.
1 night trip Aug 13, 2013
Cathy
"Impeccably Maintained"
I travel frequently on business - the property is spotless, wonderful service, good breakfast, nice amenities. It's about a 5-10 minute drive from downtown, but lots of restaurant options nearby. I would definitely return.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2013
Hank M
"Nice enough!"
This is a pleasant, if somewhat expensive, place to stay. Clean, quiet and comfortable with a decent breakfast and friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Jul 15, 2013
Great place to stay very clean and staff very friendly will stay again
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2013
Ben
"good location"
stayed one night Hotel clean, staff friendly and helpful
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
"Nice place to stay"
Very nice breakfast
2 night trip Jun 30, 2013
CJY
"PERFECT"
Staying here was a very pleasant experience. When we checked in the women at the front desk were extremely nice and helpful. The room was clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. If we ever return to Traverse City the Fairfield Inn will be our first choice.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to shopping, restaurants"
Friendly staff. Clean and neat rooms, grounds and inside hotel. Beds comfy.
Other trip Jun 15, 2013
Leenie
We stayed in hotel during leland wine festival. Staff was very friendly. Room was nice, bed was great. We plan to stay there again!
2 night romance trip Jun 7, 2013
Ann
"Modern hotel for great price"
Clean, up to date, trendy, convenient, friendly staff and great price. I will definitely stay there again!
1 night trip Jun 8, 2013
A vandyke
Great location and price. Wonderful breakfast and staff. Would like a comfortable chair for reading.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2013
Very nice, good price, easy to find, very clean and comfortable beds.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2013
"Great breakfast with excellent coffee"
Impressively clean, stylish decor, and ultra comfortable beds and pillows.
1 night trip Jun 2, 2013
The hotel was very close to downtown Traverse City and was recently remodeled. They had a great free breakfast. For the price and excellent quality of hotel, it is definitely staying a 10 minute drive away from the lake.
Other trip Jun 4, 2013
"Very nice"
Location was a little tricky to find. Loved the breakfast and it was a good night's sleep.
Trip with friends Jun 3, 2013
Great value, very relaxing, a nice clean hotel with a quality complimentary breakfast!
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2013
mg
"We loved that it was near shopping!"
We had a lot of shopping to do and its location was perfect for both that and dining out.
Other trip May 13, 2013
Jacque
"Very nice for the price"
Our room was a little smaller than I expected but it was very clean. Staff was super friendly and complimentary breakfast was good.
Other trip Apr 28, 2013
"Great for families,,"
We have stayed before at Fairfield it is wonderful, the people At the desk, Breakfast room, cleaning people are just wonderful. Room is very clean...Wonderful for families have nice clean pool.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
We were very pleased with our rooms. The service was great and everyone was so helpful. The breakfast was really good too. I noticed the woman who took care of the breakfast area even recognized a couple who stayed there frequently because the wife was in town for cancer treatments and she spent time talking with her. Really personable and friendly!
1 night trip with friends Apr 6, 2013
Beds were very comfortable and had a nice quite night sleeping!
2 night trip with friends Apr 12, 2013