All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
240 Mount Vernon Street, Boston, MA, 02125, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9478

"Close to Transit to Boston"
Had free parking included in the room. 3 minute walk to closest T stop to get into Boston. Very convient for getting into and out of the city.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Will def stay here again next time in Boston
1 night trip Dec 12, 2014
Edward
"Clean, quiet hotel"
Located just 10 minutes by car from the Museum of Fine Arts, which was our reason for visiting Boston. Clean exercise room, although the sani-wipes had run out and weren't replaced. Really friendly staff at front desk who gave us vouchers for free breakfast. I was a little disappointed that it cost $12 to park outdoors in the parking lot overnight. Parking was free the last time I stayed here.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Hotel Stay"
It was a great experience.
3 night romance trip Nov 27, 2014
Nicholas
We stayed for two nights. The beds were very comfortable and the staff very friendly and helpful. Close to the T.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"Great time in boston"
Everthing enjoyable from staff to location comfort of room all in all a very nice place
1 night trip with friends Nov 28, 2014
"Manger took care of us."
While trying to check in the front desk staff told me the room I reserved 3 months ago was not available. Not only did they not have two double beds but they didn't even have a roll away bed that we could use as a second bed. Muhammad the manager on duty recognized the situation and very quickly resolved it. We ended up getting a very nice room (with two beds) and had a pleasant stay.
Other trip Nov 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the centre and next to a T"
We stayed for 2 days and it was very convenient. Only 3 min walking distance from the T (metro station).
Other trip Nov 15, 2014
Cigi
"Overall good place"
Very near to the train station and good transportation locations. The room was clean. But the easy to hear noise from outside. Love their cookies!!!
2 night business trip Nov 7, 2014
"November Stay - excellent"
Great hotel and great people.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Don
"Very comfortable room and bed."
We had a very pleasant stay and everything was exactly as promised by Expedia. The price they gave included taxes as well. The staff at the hotel was very helpful. They made reservations for us, gave us requested information and explained the system of the train/subway. The room was always clean. The bed was very comfortable and we slept so well! We were so pleased to use the services of Expedia and to have chosen this hotel. We got the value of our money and everything met our expectations.
Other trip Nov 4, 2014
Anna
"Fair stay"
My stay was met as I needed a room close to the location of my conference. The staff was friendly, however not well informed about the services that the hotel offers or about the attractions near the hotel's location. The hotel room was well maintained for the exception ofa very noisey heat exchange in the room. The location is not close to the main tourist attractions requiring the need for using a taxi all too often. The hotel shuttle in my opinin is non-exsistent.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"very nice"
I would stay there again. However I did feel "snubbed" by the front desk during check in. I was with a group of women and I felt like I was being given a talk about noise and no partying. I was told that "you need to be considerate of the other guests." I absolutely agree as I am a guest there too and wouldn't appreciate being kept up either. I just felt that it wasn't necessary to add her own judgments when I can read the no party policy. Other than that one incident I was very pleased with the room. Ink think was he air kept turning on and off all night which woke me up a few times.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Rachel
"Tired Building"
The hotel and service was great. The rooms and building, however look a bit tired. The HVAC system was terribly noisy and constantly cycling off and on. The marketplace is a nice feature but it is not exactly clean.
1 night business trip Oct 20, 2014
Nick
I stayed just one night. This is a very nice hotel close to down town Boston. Unfortunately, the AC unit switch was broken off and I was unable to cool the room down more. Overall this is a very good and clean Hotel however, they need to improve on their maintenance of their AC units.
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
Bryan Galvin
"Clean and comfortable"
Courteous staff and clean, comfortable rooms! Airport shuttle service, nice business center and small coffee/deli shop onsite serving Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, pizza, and the like. Would have been nice to have some coffee early in the AM (before 5AM) and a shower cap, but no complaints!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2014
Marjorie
"Distintive"
Very convenient
1 night romance trip Oct 19, 2014
Gerardo
"weekend in Boston"
we spent 2 nights there, enjoyed it very much.
2 night romance trip Oct 3, 2014
Priscilla
"My Boston getaway"
I loved that the hotel was so close to the t stop, so I could explore Boston without a car. Also, the fact that they had a shuttle to and from the airport and to and from South station for the commuter rail I needed was great. While I spent a lot of solo time in Boston, I needed access to the commuter rail for visiting family while I was there. The front desk people were friendly and helpful. The maps and information they provided on how to get to different areas was excellent. I had to ask for a refrigerator, but they provided it quickly. Room price was high, but not too bad for downtown Boston. All in all, I had a lovely trip.
14 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Dorothy
"Most bang for your buck!"
Best bang for your buck. About 15 min drive to downtown Boston. 2 min walk to the"T." Would stay there again the next time I'm in town. Safe and clean neighborhood too.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Loved the hotel and the friendly staff. And always love a warm cookie when you check in.
1 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
Sean
"It's a Hilton! Therefore be a Hilton"
Hilton hotels have a certain standard enjoyed by millions. This particular Hilton hotel, however, rated a 3 in hotel staff as the front desk needed a bit more training in customer relations. The "mood" of the front desk as well as the demeanor was cold and uninviting.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
Kim Z.
"Nice hotel, close enough to Boston"
Had a great staff working behind the desk. Helped get us places and worked through some misunderstandings.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Stay"
Room was great and very comfortable. The café on the premises was pricey but convenient and delicious. Everybody was very helpful.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
Moe
Shuttle service excellent. Front desk help was not consistent. Some helpful and friendly; another not so.
2 night trip Sep 2, 2014
`would definitely stay again!
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
"Hilton Doubletree Hotel at Biston Bayside"
The room was very clean and hotel staff were accommodating.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
Kris
"It's not near any sightseeing"
The website for this property describes the scenic view of the Atlantic Ocean. Misleading - it was at least a 10 minute walk through the back of the property which mean't walking through parking lots and construction cones. Not a good view from the Hotel. Don't stay here if you're hoping to be within walking distance to anything. This won't happen. Their shuttle has limited stops and they're not always on time. The front desk is less than friendly (if you come in after 3PM). Worst yet, I used a navigation system to find the hotel from other destinations; turns out there is a residential neighborhood that has the same address! When I called the hotel to get help; I was informed I should have used the Dorchester, MA location rather than Boston, MA. Who would have known? The address of the hotel is in BOSTON. Good grief!!
2 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Sheila
This hotel was hard to find. Parking was too expensive at $12 per day; I think as expensive as this hotel is, parking should be included.
2 night family trip Sep 3, 2014
Leslie
"outstanding"
Outstanding. Rooms were very clean. Beds were very comfortable. Like seeping in a cloud. Staff was very professional and courtious.
1 night business trip Aug 31, 2014
Anita Foster
"Decent value, walk to T through very busy streets"
Compared to other Boston hotels, this was a decent value. The room was nice, but NOTHING is included: no parking,breakfast,wifi (all extra). You can walk to the T (subway) and it's only 4 stops to the commons. However, the walk is through a congested highway area. Even though there are traffic lights, we did not feel totally safe crossing these busy streets. They should have a shuttle to take you there would be better.
3 night family trip Aug 25, 2014
"Nice hotel, but they charge you for everything!"
Nice hotel - clean and updated. Nothing to eat around the hotel. Take the train two stops North and there is plenty - $5.30, roundtrip per person. Wifi is not free and there is no pool. Workout room is nice though. Again, nice hotel. Just annoying to be charged for extras like wifi.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Fine stay, nothing bad or extraordinary"
You get an yummy cookie when you check-in...what's not to love about that?! The staff was friendly, our room was clean. We parked in the back parking lot and used the T for transportation, which was only a few minutes walk away. Overall, it was a nice stay. Only 2 downsides were the 8 am wake up call from housekeeping trying to enter our room (thank goodness I had the deadbolt and door block up so no one could get in.) and also the really long line at the marketplace when I went in for quick Starbucks coffee before our long drive home.
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
Stacey
Ask for a harbor view room. Everyone very kind and helpful
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
it was a wonderful stay, but compared to other hotels that i have stayed at they don't offer as much as others in the room. I feel they should have tooth brushes and little tooth paste just in case anyone forgets to bring their own.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
"Nicely done"
My stay was absolutely wonderful. I had no issues. The staff was very courteous and timely. The only downside to the stay was we had to pay to park on the hotel grounds
3 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
Marcus
"Our vacation"
This was out first trip to Boston and the hotel was in a great location near the train into town. The service was excellent. The shuttle service was great and our driver Carlos was very friendly and safe. We enjoyed our stay recommend this hotel.
5 night trip Aug 8, 2014
Other than the kitchen staff being a bit rude about us using our breakfast vouchers, the stay was very nice.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
"Great bayside walkway & access to JFK Library"
Very conveniently located for our Jfk Library visit and short walk to the "T" for short trip to downtown sights....in house cafe and bar were disappointing in selection/variety....staff efficient, friendly, responsive, professional... Would definitely return...
3 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Marie
"Best Hotel Service"
The staff goes above and beyond expectations. It is the best hotel service I've ever had.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Constantine
Hotel was very nice, only thing I did not like was paying for parking on top the room cost, but I guess that is the norm for the location.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"Good Experience"
I really enjoyed my short stay here. My only complaint is that the desk did not inform me of the need to reserve a seat on the shuttle to the airport. This nearly cost me a job interview....but the hotel called and paid for a taxi to make it right. All in all, I think this is a great hotel and would stay again.
1 night business trip Jul 27, 2014
"Good for a short stay"
Room was lovely and hotel staff very accommodating. Food choices available could be better.
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
zazouG
Very pleased with this hotel. Staff was very courteous. Rooms were very clean. Would stay here again without a doubt.
4 night trip Jul 20, 2014
everett
Our room shared a wall with the fitness center and we heard people running on the treadmill at 5:00am daily. Also we could hear the lobby and outside music on the second floor.
4 night family trip Jul 8, 2014
VERY NICE!!! Staff was excellent. Kal the shuttle driver was the best ever!!! He was very helpful and informative we really enjoyed our stay
"close to metro station ( JFK/UMass )"
Super a SPA would be appreciate
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2014
Luc
"Didn't honor the Expedia room reserved :-("
This hotel was fine. We needed a place to sleep for the night before going on to our next location. It was an easy walk to the t-station so we were able to get into Boston for quick sightseeing. We got in at 2:30am and did not get the King room we reserved on Expedia. Asked the staff and they said the king rooms were booked... Night staff was a bit. Morning staff was pleasant. Charged for parking. Expected in downtown Boston but not this far out.
Other trip Jun 18, 2014
Natalie
"OK hotel, horrible gym"
Don't expect to get a workout at this place there's only 1 elliptical and 2 treadmills. I waited for hours and gave up. They don't limit the time to 30 minutes and someone was on the elliptical for 2.5 hrs. Not really close to anything in terms of restaurants
3 night business trip Jun 9, 2014