All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here14500 Continental Gateway, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Hotel stay"
The room safe was locked and could not be unlocked. So we had no safe during our stay. The bathtub was practically black and needed to be scrub. Housekeeping never came unless you called for them. The garbage bags were thinner than tissue so you couldn't empty the cans yourself, they all tore.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Martin
"good staty"
It was a pleasant stay
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2015
Margaret
"Nice hotel for kids"
I stayed in this hotel for two days with my kids and husband and it was awesome due to the fact that it has lots of activity and recreation for kids.
Other trip Feb 21, 2015
Yanely
"Good for kids"
Our room wasn't ready at check-in. We didn't stay too much in the hotel during the day. The beds were really uncomfortable and the shower knob broke on the last day so we couldn't turn the the water off for about 30 mins. Once we called it in though, it was fixed pretty quickly.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
madison
it was very noisy in the evening. The water was cold, waited 15 minutes for it to warm up, had to take a COLD shower! Very disappointed for the price we paid.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Jacqueline
"Nickelodeon Suites Resort"
I loved the location. We were in a two bedroom suite with bunk beds and a pull-out couch. The couch was very worn looking and when we opened in the fabric was thread bare. The bathroom had no fan, and got very steamy when taking showers. The little refrigerator was nice and cold, and that you rarely find. But the door opened from the left side and it was against the wall, so you couldn't get in it unless you shimmied around the table and chairs. Very inconvenient. The paint looked stained, but the thermostat was right on. Room service was great, and the staff was very, very polite and helpful. It has the bones and the people, but needs updating. The rate was good too.
3 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
"Fun"
The stay was excellent for our family of seven. They have put a lot of effort into keeping the hotel clean and maintained. I saw a lot of people cleaning and sweeping the floors and stairs.
1 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
Albert
The manager was not very nice or considerate to his customers concerns. The Resort manager was because a issue with check in fees. The manager was basically Ike if you want to stay here stay but he not going to fix anything with my fees. If I didn't like what he explained about the policy at the hotel I can leave. He stated is the Resort manager and there I no other person to contact. He runs the show at the hotel. The no corporate level. It's his way or else
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"Horrible"
Toilet overflowed nasty Staff was nasty Breakfast buffet decent
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"best time"
I love everything thing about the hotel.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
carlos
"Me and my family loved this place."
We are definitely planning to come back. Our kids loved their little vacation. Many activities for the children, super nice place!!!!!
"Kid friendly"
Rooms are very small. Didn't like that the room with the bunk beds had no door on it. Not enough trash cans in kitchen area not one. Other than that it was a pleasant stay!!
fun hotel
"Good trip"
All was very well. Would stay again for sure.
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2015
Marc
"Needs a facelift"
Rooms needs a facelift... Sheets and towels were old! Not worth the price I pay...
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
linny
"Poor front desk/Nick mall excellent"
M first day was horrible. I arrived early and asked if I Gould check in early. I saidbif it cost extra, I would come back. They assured me it is fine gave me a room overlooking the parking lot. I called and asked for the room facing the water park and was told it would not be a problem. A few minutes later, the woman who checked me in called to say don't expect any other comps for my stay as they already did more than they should. I wanted to leave but they are bill. The pool was not heated as the booking agent said it would be. The Nick Mall was great and the guest services from there on. The cost for dinner/breakfast with the characters were overpriced. I rated this hotel 3/5 because it was nice for the kids it the customer service was poor.
4 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Sandra
"Good times had by all!!"
It was worth every penny. My only complaint is the food at the character breakfast, it was good, but not great. Everything else was wonderful! Room service was awesome, guest services was awesome, my family and I had an amazing time!!!
2 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
KELLY
"Pass This Hotel"
Negatives - The internet was frustrating. They actually charge you for high speed access. On top of that, the site would not even allow us to pay for the upgrade, so we never were able to use it. - The rooms are DATED. The carpet was worn out in several areas. - The beds SUCK!!!! The mattresses had to be from the 1970's - Including all the springs rubbing into your back all night long. - Front staff was young and clueless. - If you want your daily room service cleaning, new coffee & fresh towels - Don't count on that daily - 50% of our stay received no service. - Don't eat with the characters - Very very expensive!! Positives - Close to the parks - The pool was nice - Bus system to the parks run by DISNEY stops there....and it's free.
Other trip Feb 14, 2015
"Good and bad"
Rooms were very outdated! Lacking silverwear and utinsels in kitchen! Not considered full kitchen, no oven! There were dirty dishes in the very woobley dishwasher when we arrived!
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Nene
"Over priced with hidden charges"
Very disappointed with this stay, beds were so wore out it was sleeping on the floor. Wanted to meet characters, but that's an extra fee, to eat with ninja turtles is $33- adult and $17- child, who can eat that much pizza, what a rip off. Very upset about our stay and would not go back
Other trip Feb 13, 2015
Was outdated. Room was dirty! Hard beds and water pressure in shower sucked not to mention couldn't push down faucet for a bath
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"Fun hotel,"
Really a fun hotel. My Grandkids had a blast! The water slides were great. The show was a lot of fun. The only draw back was that the rooms really need to be updated.
2 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
Patty
"very good"
I had a nice time and the kids really enjoyed they self as well. Will be returning
1 night family trip Feb 7, 2015
Alexis
"A Little Dated"
Could be because we just came from the Gaylord Palms, but found Nick Suites to be just adequate. Dated, but clean. Pool area is excellent, but it was too cold for us to swim. Didn't like the exterior room access, didn't realize that when I booked. Staff very nice. Not enough elevators.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
"Disney Vacation"
OK
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
dennis
"cheap Disney room"
The rooms are outdated and the beds are uncomfortable. The pool area was nice. Staff was great.
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2015
"Nickelodeon nightmare"
We stayed in room 168, it smelled like mildew and mold. There were not enough pillows for the people in our room. The tile grout in the bathroom was filthy. The vanity was broken and moldy at the base. The drawers didn't open properly and got stuck. Two of the lightbulbs did not work. The closet organizer in the bunk room was filthy. I was afraid to use the master bedroom ceiling fan because it looked so cheap. The TV cabinet in the main room was loose and pulled away from the wall. The sheets on the bed were very thin and we got cold during the night. The bunk bed mattresses were very cheap and thin and the kids said not very comfortable. The resort and room felt aged and very old, the price after taxes of $207 was too high for what I received, I could've stayed in a Disney property resort. I would never stay there again nor would I recommend this to anyone I know.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Douglas I.
"Great for the kids"
Its a large complex. A little hard to find your way around at first, but the staff was very helpful & friendly. The weather was a little cold for the slides. The slide water & toddler water area was not heated, but both sections of the pool were heated. There were 2 hot tubs, at 2 different temps, which was perfect for the little one. We saw Dora & Diego characters walking around. We didnt spend enough time there but we plan to go again and stay longer.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
Jackie
"So outdated"
The staff at the hotel was very friendly and helpful. We stayed because our 4 year old loves the turtles. Unfortunately they didn't have any opportunities to meet or dine with them during our stay. We were very disappointed! The rooms are so outdated. I'm not sure if it was dirty or just felt dirty because it was so old. I think a little of both. I expect more for $185/ night. The grounds and mall were nice. Overall we spent way too much money for a night at a place where I didn't even want my kids to lay in the bed or touch anything. If we intended to stay more then one night I would have changed hotels!
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
mom of two
"Nice stay great for kids!"
Wonderful place to stay with your kids close to most parks
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
karmen
"5 stars for everyting"
we had a very good vacation on this hotel, the staff are very good, very clean place and they have a lot of thinks to do inside off the hotel. My son was so happy to had breakfast with ninja turtle that was amazing! i really recomend this hotel, i will for sure be there on my next vacation in Orlando.
Other trip Feb 7, 2015
rafael
"Best birthday ever!"
We went to Orlando to celebrate my son's birthday. The staff members of the Nickelodeon hotel made their best effort to give my son the best birthday ever. Characters sang happy birthday, brought cupcakes to the table and showed us extreme attention to details. We had a blast!
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
indira
"Nickelodeon resort stay with the family"
The resort did have a very nice water park built into the property, however during our stay only one (small) half was open (of which we were informed after check-in). Also, the pools, restaurants, bars and various other amenities close very early (bar at 6pm?) The hotel did provide shuttles to the major parks, but strollers were not permitted on-board. As you would expect, almost everything to do is an extra fee (the resort fee covers the water park and that's basically it). The free wi-fi is throttled to dial-up, so payment for the premium service is essential. The biggest issue we faced during the stay was the lack of hot water in our suite (when 'fixed' the water was barely luke-warm), and the mediocre cleaning the room gets on a daily basis. Apparently you need to request towels and sheets to be changed, other than folding some things I'm not certain housekeeping did anything to our room unless we specifically requested it. The cups, soap, etc. are only stocked once (not replaced if missing or used. Overall the room was large enough for a family of 5, but quite dated and looked old and tired. Strangely, the interior decor is reminiscent of a standard hotel and has no décor characteristics or attributes which would indicate you’re at the nickelodeon resort. Realistically, the kids had fun at the water park and were excited to meet the characters, but for the price there are far more options available closer to the major parks and restaurants than here.
3 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Jared
My only complaint is that the carpet in the room was sticky- other than that everything else was excellent. I love this hotel for the comfortable room settings.
3 night family trip Jan 29, 2015
Yahima
"Kids thought this place was magical."
Meal times were a lot of fun with characters all over the place.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Julia
"low budget / felt cheap"
shower filled up with water because the drain was bad, room wifi is free but "slowed down" unless you pay a premium, activities don't open until 12noon, the restaurants are terrible, was asked to present ID even for $1.07 purchase with a debit card, they charge $48 for a picture of me and my son, the subway in the mall area of the hotel had non english speaking employees and only 2 kinds of bread, arcade charges &2 to $3 fpr each game. This hotel has a cheap feel, is overrated for what you are paying for.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Patrick
"Nick not nice"
Property is in major need of proper maintenance. Building's are falling apart, beds are horrible. Their restaurant is over priced for buffet food.
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"Close to parks great water park."
our two youngest children are 12 years apart so it was difficult planning a vacation for all. Nickelodeon was great for entire family.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
"Relaxing and Fun"
Very nice stay. Had to call guest services and they were very promp. Plan on staying again in the near future
2 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
"Alot of kid friendly activities."
Room was ok, didnt get wifi and something was wrong with are tv. Seems like the hotel needs some updates but there is alot of things for kids.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
misty
"Hotel in Orlando"
Our experience was ok except for the fact that everything that was promised to us in the hotel we did not get. I was really not pleased with the hotel, the room was really old, barely a water flow, I was promised many activities for my kids and there were none. Overall I did not enjoy the hotel where I stayed. Also I payed more for the rented car more Than I was supposed to. Only good thing was the amazing staff who were really nice and patient.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
loved to stay there, my kids enjoyed every min. there.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Talia
"Good hotel for the price."
This hotel is great for kids 10 and under. It is a bit older and not as fancy, but the staff is excellent. If the weather would have been warmer, it would have been a huge plus. However, when it is cold there isn't much to do, if you plan on staying around the resort all day. The shows are definitely geared to the little kids and my four-yr-old was entertained, but my 7-yr-old was a bit bored. If you are planning trips to the parks, then this is a great option. And getting to meet all the Nick characters is nice, since you don't have to stand in lines for hours like at Disney/Universal.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
Mom of two boys
"My grandchildren (2) enjoyed the facilities."
The hotel was beautiful. My grandchildren enjoyed the swimming and the double or dare game where they participated. The hotel room was awesome and comfortable. I wished we could have spent more time there. Next time we will stay there for several days. The manager was professional, and helpful. I was asking people for directions to the main lobby which they did not know. Then a beautiful black lady come down the hallway to help me. She said she heard me asking for directions and came to my aid. I asked her who she was and what she did there at the hotel. To my surprise! she stated, I'm one of the manager. She was so amiable, and walked with me to show me the way to the main lobby. She was the icing and cake to my experience with the hotel.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
Lorraine
"Not worth a dime"
If u plan on staying here, plan on paying for everything extra. $20 in arcade gets u 10 games on most machines. U have to pay to see double dare, pay to see characters, pay $10 a drink, pay for laser tag, pay for movies. Way more expensive than disney and has way less to offer. Hotel room was filthy. Bath non slip mat was putting slimy white stuff in my kids bath. Made me want to puke. Housekeeping was blooming the carpet not vacuuming. Gross. Large pools were heated but slides, play areas, and baby pools were ice cold. Not happy with anything at this place accept the dinner with ninja turtles was cool. I'd pass on the breakfast with sponge bob because it wasn't much of a show and not much time with characters. Only reason we went was for tmnt I'll tell people to never visit here. Because honestly everything was dirty and old.
2 night family trip Jan 16, 2015
"So much fun!family friendly"
Love it! Kids had to much fun! It's a very kid friendly resort! The best comfortable rooms.
chely
"Awesome experience for kids!"
Took our son for his 10th B-DAY! He loved it! They have a lot if activities for the children if they like Disney or nickleodeon!
proud parent
"Wonderful hotel for families"
My family and I had a great time between all the activities the 4D shows the character meet and greets the hospitality staff the cleanliness of the facilities I loved it
jamee
"Fun family hotel"
Loved the hotel. Only thing we didn't like was the 2nd bedroom twin beds were very uncomfortable and there wasn't enough pillows and blankets
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Andrea
"Great time!"
We had a great time!! Wish we would have stayed longer!!
4 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
Tonya
"Wasn't a good experience with front desk."
It wasn't a good experience with the front desk staff. Leon was very professional but the rest of the staff was focused on selling time share with Sheraton. It was our sons 5th bday and we wanted to make it special. We called in a maintenance issue and christie at the guest services tone was rude with us. Easy fix by management and customer service. Edna in mall guest services was courteous and friendly even gave the bday boy a pin that he should have gotten at the front desk. Housekeeping, parking staff was great. Character dinner was an hr and rushed (not sure why). The food service staff stares at your plate and watch you a lot (not sure why either). Not as good as expected - will not return due to personal preference and competitive venue - need to step it up!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015