All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
14500 Continental Gateway, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Poor vibe
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Dirty
"Family Vacation"
Resort is close to all the parks and has shuttle service if reserved ahead of time (didn't actually use it on this trip though). Room was spacious, with bunk beds for the kids and a separate room for us. Our first night there, t he showerhead was very poor, and then the whole thing started rattling and making an awful noise. On a whim, I punched the wall and it went away, but it came back the next night. Called the front desk and they had someone up to fix it in less than 20 minutes. Much better flow and no noise afterward. Staff was all friendly. Water park is a great way to completely wear the kids out after a long day at the parks getting them almost there. All in all, not a bad place to stay.
3 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Joshua
"Great place for young kids."
We took our granddaughter here. She loved all the characters she got to meet and had a blast in the pool areas. If you have kids that are into Nickelodian then this is the place you want to stay.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"Really old"
Not kids friendly rooms with no pictures or graphics or characters a old box tv very dissatisfied
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
samer
Overall our visit was pleasant. I would like to note that the first room we were assigned (in building 10) had a terrible odor. We requested to be moved to a different room. When the house keeping manager arrived to our room he stated that the room had "mold". We were moved to a different room but the move took approximately an hour. Thirty minutes of that was us waiting for someone to come check and "verify" the smell. Once we were moved, we were able to settle in and rest for the night.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Happiest Hotel we have ever stayed in!"
From the moment we pulled into the parking lot, we felt special. Every staff member, it seemed, went out of their way to smile and greet us and treat us like we were the most special guest that had ever been to the hotel. We stayed for 4 days. Our daughter had a blast and yet we adults wear comfortable and had a nice time as well. Highly recommend for family!
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Lana
"Awesome"
We stayed one night, but I wish we would have stayed longer. Hotel is a bit pricey, but it was well worth it. The hotel is nicely themed. It was great to see some of the characters from when I was young, but also characters that my kids are growing up with. The rooms were awesome and large. We had the option of two twins or bunk beds. We chose the bunk bed options. The kids had their own room. Their was no door (others have complained about this), but I didn't mind. Their room also had a t.v. in it and had a theme on the walls. Our room was quite large. The bed was comfy and I liked the fact that they had extra pillows. The bathroom was a good size. The room had everything we needed and were very clean. I didn't notice a smell that others claimed to have smelled. The pool area was also clean and had lots of chairs to sit at (just make sure you go early). Also, FYI do not lose the bracelet they give you at the hotel! Lastly, there was so much to do at the hotel. Let me say the pool was awesome! We had such a blast. The only downfall is that the fun events don't start until the afternoon (around 4) like the slime, character pool party etc. but the "water park" opens at 11 (which we were able to have a great time on). There is also an arcade, a laser maze, bar, and food. Also, there is a shuttle service that takes you to the other parks. Overall, we had a great time.
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2015
"Worst hotel experience ever"
I didn't say it once I got into the room it smell like mold I walked away and I want to give my money back the worst experience I've ever had in a hotel
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2015
flavia
"Worst customer service ever experienced"
I booked this hotel with a friend. We have kids of different ages so I took the little one to the hotel to check in and nap while she finished up at a theme park. When I booked the hotel I called to make sure that if she arrived and I was not there she could get into the room and was told "Of course, we will make sure". I called again the day before and confirmed, "Of course". And when I checked in I told the desk clerk my friend was arriving after I would be heading out for a show and made sure she could get a key to the room, I wrote down her name and was assured she would be given a key. When she arrived them refused her entry saying that only her name was mentioned in the comment field and that she did not have permission to be in the room. She had to wait in the lobby, with her young child, for 2 and a half hours for me to get back (my phone was off as I was in a show). When I complained the desk clerk responded that "She didn't go to the right desk (she did) and if she had just done what she was meant to it wouldn't be a problem" and then said "Well I can't be held responsible for someone else's mistake". My husband spoke to the manager and my friend was given a free breakfast but the whole experience was awful. The buses to the theme parks only run 4 times a day, which they did not tell us when we check in, resulting in additional cost for a taxi, and to reuturn on the bus you need a voucher, which the hotel did not give us even after we asked for bus details.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Elle
"Ok resort"
We were not impressed with the resort. It was very crowded, no where to sit at the pool or leave your items. The rooms were nice. Couch was not comfortable and hard to sit on since it angled down. The tub would not drain and had water puddles up on the floor each time. We went for the ninja turtle dinner and it was great. We tried double dare and enjoyed it. My daughter also lost her ipod and the staff was great at helping us find it.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Stay"
Room was dirty
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
JOSE A
"Prices are expensive for a 3 star hotel."
we could have higher value for money in several other 3 star hotel. Room facilities are very normal, closer to motel style. the only special thing in this hotel is the characters showing around and the pool activities, and may be the night show. Room amenities include free parking, room coffee machine. Never stay in the hotel in weekend, it is overcrowded.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Lood
"Needed to be remodeled"
The chairs in the room was dirty,you could see visible dirt. The mattress had concave hole when you lay in it.I didn't sleep because,it just was not well kept.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
"needs updating"
furniture is in bad condition and needs replacing. the money paid does't match the comfort of the stay.
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
"We will return."
It was a bit run down, but they are planning a great renovation. The room was comfortable for the 6 of us and the beds weren't half bad. Nothing compared to home but comfortable. We had a great time with the pool site activities they were so much fun. The staff was very nice and helpful. We are going to go back next year when the renovations are complete.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
"Outdated and over-rated hotel"
This was a bad desition, I had to go out to havesome fun. I don't recommend it. Go somewhere else.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
LMU
"fun fun."
It's was great and my kids had so much fun.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
jermal
I had a bad experience roaches in the coffee pot no stove top as promised husband copd had to be driven around the whole resort to get to food or people could not see children in big pool fire drill closed down pool a # of times, had not to much time for water, breakfast with characters rushed and food old ,just a bad experience all together, I will not go back there again and want my money back very sad trip sorry I never complain anytime mrs neve
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
jeannie
Is perfect, the kids love this place, We love this place top.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
Majo
"Great location needs updates"
They have a huge sign saying they are undergoing a 26 million dollar renovation and this hotel desperately needs it!
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
jamie
It was nice but it rained alot!!! Not to much to do on the inside but the 4D movie that's shows every half hour and a small arcade
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
julio
"Waterpark"
It was very nice kids would of liked to seen some more nickelodeon slime the opportunity to participate but we just didn't have time
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Disappointed in pool hours"
Looking for something kid friendly for one night in Orlando before heading home next day. Pools looked fun so we diced to book at Nickelodeon. Kids had fun that evening but we were very disappointed that the pools don't open until mid afternoon. For the amount of money we paid, we could have gotten a more updated hotel in the area with a 24 hr access pool.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Kaola
Definitely not a 4 star hotel.. Used to be very nice but it just isn't the same under the new management
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"SO SO HOTEL"
The hotel was definitely fun for the kids with the characters BUT the hotel was dingy and VERY over crowded at the pool! We had to watch the kids like hawks because there were WAY too many people there.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
NICHOLAS
"Kids Love It --Rooms NASTY"
Good news first: Tons to do up until 1130 every night. Double Dare Live and Karoake were big hits. The Pool area was clean and the water temperature was perfect. The Pizza and wings were yummy. Had to show hotel wristband to drive into parking lot. It was Toddler Weekend so my 3 yr old was able to see all her favorites almost every hour. Great place for swimming and the live entertainment poolside was awesome for my older family members. Mass Sliming wasn't the thick stuff it was more of a water base and washed off immediately. The individual sliming was the thick slime. The Cabanas are very nice and the staff was very helpful and attentive. Thanks Tiffany and Angelica !Book Cabana's EARLY-- fill up fast! Bad News: the rooms are disgusting. But I did see a sign in the lobby that they will be remodeling Fall 2015 so clearly they've heard this before. Go after the Renovation! I hope the plan includes new comforters, mattresses and sheets that fit the actual size of the bed.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Tiffany
Had a very good experience my kids loved it ! Pool was awesome and the rooms were very comfy .the only thing I didn't like was that we had to pay for every breakfast lunch and dinner
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"A little to much"
A busy place to many people
1 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Estrea
"Hotel was old and dirty"
Hotel was dirty. Staff does not pick up trash anywhere in hotel. Service was not great. Rooms smelled awful. Food was not that good. Best part was chef Chris who cooked allergy foods for my son. Other than that hotel was horrible.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
lisa
We love the hotel, but the rooms could be updated. They seemed a bit shabby and run down. We never made it to breakfast with the characters, but when we walked by and say them in the cafe, we were told we couldn't take pictures. After spending so much money a night, we should be able to take pictures! I wish they had more shows at night. They used to do the spongebob live musical.
2 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Shelby
"Great for kids!"
We stayed here for a few days while going to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. There is a lot to do here and so much fun for kids. The room was a little musty smelling and didn't feel super clean. The couch had this weird white wax-like substance on it, and the floors seemed a bit sticky. Our son LOVED his SpongeBob themed room, and seeing his excitement made it all worth while. The pool area, laser game, and 4-D experiences were all lots of fun. We would definitely stay again.
Ashley
"nice hotel"
It was a family vacation and had a good time. We got to see a lot of the sponges bob and Patrick and Dora.
Connie
"Not what expected."
According to sign in lobby, the hotel is to undergo $26,000,000 renovation in fall. Therefore, anyone visiting is not getting what you would expect from a 3.7 rating. Elevator not working half the time; amenities closed during the week; rooms not maintained; smelled very musty and damp. No one was there to help with luggage, although we did arrive late. Had to use stairs to get luggage to third floor since elevator not working. Paid for three days but was disappointed enough to leave after one night and find another place. Until the renovations are done, I would not recommend to anyone.
"No towels"
No towel in our room when we did get some they took them away when the cleaned the room. We were there 6 nights and I had to call about towels and wash clothes 4 times!!
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Very expensive not worth the price. Would of left after one night but paid for 3 and couldn't get a refund. Room unclean. Very loud at all hours. Did call to complain. No wash clothes. Said they were out. Sent up hand towels. Coffee pot broken. Very disappointing.
"Nasty place"
Not clean place for my kids the beds are in bad condition not clean room nasty carpet nasty bathroom I don't like that place for my kids real bad smell in the room the fire alarm went off when we sleep no one help to info about the alarm
"Free $100 coupon Speel"
Overall our time was good for the kids. Just be warned the speel for time share and the $100 coupons that can be used anywhere in hotel is not true! and the 90 minutes, of your time turned into 31/2 hours. You held captive, you are taken elsewhere and cant leave to they are done with you! Thank goodness our Mom was with us so the kids didn't miss their character breakfast. BUT WE DID MISS IT WITH THEM! And be warned the sliming and about every picture is $40 . It was disheartening to see the children's face that could not do this because of the cost. They really get excited over this. So do not take your children to the line I you don't have the $40 per child to do this. It was nice how he hotel had a schedule for things that went on through out day from breakfast , characters meetings, to dinner. Made for an easy day so kids could see and enjoy what they wanted. PS wish there was more control in small shallow kids pool play area. it had way to many adults that where allowed to wrestle and fight around the small children , I mean from babies up to toddlers. 1 child was hit maybe 2 years of age. And he was not with the man that fell on him!
Elly
"Horrific"
The room was not too bad, but a few things were broken. The pool/water slide areas were absolutely filthy! And the pools were closed a lot of the times. Everything cost extra and was ridiculously priced. On top of that my daughter accidentally left her Go Pro on either the shuttle bench or bus, we noticed almost immediately and called security. I was basically told finders keepers by the rudest women with absolutely no compassion! This wasn't a book or a sweater we're talking about, but an expensive camera with all of my daughters vacation MEMORIES! I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Maryann
It was great for the kids, the amenities and the characters, the mall and the breakfast is a great spot, but the room at the kitchen was damaged and the fridge dirty and stained, the water at the bathroom leaking,
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Not a happy stay"
The rooms were small, and the place is old
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Edgar
"Worst bang for the buck"
Most overpriced hotel I've ever stayed in. Everything is insanely high. You're paying 5 star resort prices for a 2 star resort where the only thing really special is the pool area. But the pool area is standing room only because it's so packed. The room is old, outdated and in terrible shape. The sink faucet came out of the sink when we used it, the bed was so worn out the springs offered zero support, the tv in the kids room was from 1992 and had lines all across it. And the bunk bed, whoever decided to stick the ladder under the lowered ac duct so the kids hit their heads every time they use was a GENIUS. Dinner with the Ninja Turtles was really cool, but not $120 for terrible pizza cool. They have a small arcade where every game is nearly a dollar per use. Would never recommend this hotel to anyone. You can stay at a better hotel for half the money. And that's no exaggeration.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
will
"Not What We Expected"
The rooms were very old and in need of some major love. The noise in the resort was bad and it was hard to get anyone at the front desk to address it. Cleanliness of the furniture, bedding and overall room was also poor and almost made you scared to sit on or sleep in it.
1 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
"Bad hotel"
I was very unhappy with the quality of this hotel. I will stay at a disney resort next time
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Outdated Mess"
This hotel is extremely dated. It smells terrible in there. The staff is extremely rude. I am very disappointed with the shuttle times to the parks. Honestly I'll never consider staying there again.
JD
"Great place for kids"
The kids had a blast! Rooms were very comfortable. Shuttle services were great too. Great experience overall
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
The hotel is pretty but it needs more cleaning , But still it's great for the children .
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Nice hotel but needs cleaner furniture"
Our stay was fun! The staff very friendly, except for one girl at the ninja turtles pizza restaurant. Another guy part of the staff got us in with no problem. There where 3 empty tables. The pool was fun and the slides with the slime shows. The cocktails are very big and generous for the grown ups. They have the night entertainment such as the 4d movies which we enjoyed.
kary
"Nickelodeon hotel smell like an old pair of shoes"
When I opened the door to my suite I was greeted with the unpleasant odor of a damp musty room. It reminded me of High School locker room and of sweaty malodorous feet. I called the front desk and asked them for a different room. There answer was to spray the carpet with a commercial deodorizer. It helped out but you could still smell the bad odor just not as strong. The tub as stained and old but clean. Overall the place is in need of repair and remodeling and no where nearly as good as it was 7 years ago .
Avoid
Hotel was NOT at all what I expected for the amount of money that I had to pay. The rooms are old, the carpet looks as if it has NEVER been changed. I had a room with a kitchen so I brought food and there were NO pots and pans. I called for some and they said that they would bring them right up. Forty minutes later I called back and they apologized and again said that they would be right up. NO ONE CAME! They next day I spoke with the manager and left. We then checked into Grand Cypress which is awesome and an UPGRADE. Do better Nick, you make too much money to look like a Motel 6. My son enjoyed the character breakfast and double dare.
"Dissapoinment"
I was exited to take my kids to this hotel, but it was not worth the price. Room was uncomfortable(small beds)and dirty. The sofa bed was so dirty that I had to put a blanket over, to be able to sit on it. Won't go back.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"not what is pictured at all"
Room floors were wet. The room smelled of mildew. Bathroom and facilities need work. was nor t a pleasant experience.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015