All hotels in Denver, Colorado, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here7675 East Union Ave., Denver, CO, 80237, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

"Great place to stay!!!"
Friendly desk staff, nice area, and comfortable rooms!!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Susan, Glad to see that the desk staff, the area, and the comfortable rooms provided you a 5 Star stay. We appreciate your feedback and be sure to come back and see us again soon! We appreciate your business as there are many options in the area.
1 night business trip Feb 5, 2015
"ok"
good
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Thanks for the 5 star and "good" comment! Hope to have you again.
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2015
cuong
"Excellent hotel with friendly staff!"
In town from Florida to explore the Denver area for a possible move. Stayed one night at the Hilton Garden Inn and just loved it. Service and room was great! Loved the early morning sunrise view when waking up. Would recommend this Hotel to anyone. Thanks!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Kurt, Thanks for staying with us the one night that you were here from Florida as there are a lot of options when it comes to Denver. We hope that Denver was welcoming to you and that the move is in the works. If you need us for anything please let us know and we hope to see you again in Denver. Don't forget to bring some sun back with you!
1 night romance trip Feb 2, 2015
Kurt
"Nice hotel good area"
Great Room great rate slumpy bed
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Thanks for the compliments to the room and rate. I have passed on your comments with regards to the bed and appreciate your feed back.
2 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"Horrible"
The most uncomfortable beds I have ever laid on
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
I apologize about the bed comfort that you experienced at the hotel. Thanks for you comments as we will use this to improve the comfort of the bed.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"Clean nice place"
Nice room but pretty small. Giant bathroom though. Otherwise a clean nice place.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
David, Thanks for the comment for the hotel. It is nice to have recognition of the clean hotel as the staff works hard at keeping it at a high standard for our guests to enjoy on a daily basis.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Davd
"Great for a night out"
Great to get out for a stay-cation one night. Affordable- clean- friendly people too. Only issue was guy next door with sleep apnea machine- super loud through connecting door and didn't allow for complete rest. Next time will request room with no connection. Great for what we wanted.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
We apologize about the guest next to you with the machine. Glad to see that you were able to have a "stay-cation" as they are needed every now and again. Thanks for your business and we hope to have you again in the future!
1 night romance trip Jan 30, 2015
"Overnight stay"
The facility looks very nice. Rooms are small. The beds are extremely uncomfortable. The few staff I dealt with were not all that friendly. I took two of my kids to have breakfast and ordered water, yet the 'waiter' still tried to charge me $10.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
I apologize about your experience that you had while staying here at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center. Your comments have been shared with the staff with regards to the issues you experienced
Other trip Jan 30, 2015
"would be nice hotel."
Bed frame dirty. Tissue in the toilet. Looked used.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Thank you for your comments with regards to your recent stay. We apologize for the bedframe along with the tissue in the toilet. The Executive Housekeeper has been made aware of your comment and I can assure you that this is not normal for the property. We hope to have you again and that your stay can be a 5 star compared to the 4 star that you experienced. Thanks again and have a great week!
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2015
"Nice."
Very clean, friendly staff.. good breakfast, coffee every morning
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Appreciate you writing a review of your stay here at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center. Great to see that you were able to have breakfast with us along with never ending coffee. We hope to see you again here at the clean and friendly Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center.
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
"hotel review"
great service the moment i walked in, very easy check in and check out, rooms were well taken care of on a daily basis.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Travis, Appreciate you taking the time to write a review for your recent stay here at our property. Great to see that everything went well from the service to the well taken rooms. We hope that you have safe travels this year and wait to have you again.
3 night family trip Jan 22, 2015
travis
"Nice Hotel-Room Experience Not So Much"
We booked at this hotel because we liked the guest reviews. When you've never been somewhere, that's what you rely on. Positive: they were quick to bring us fiber pillows because my wife is allergic to down feathers. That was nice. All my wife and I wanted was a night away, which we got. But the first thing we noticed was a rod for the curtain just laying across the desk table with the screw. No big deal but tacky. The rooms are said to have "adjustable" beds. We have one at home, a Sleep Number bed. What was in our room what not. There's a dial and there's even an instruction card at the front desk, "Turn for more firmness." I like firmness-my back does too. When the time came to finally firm up the very squishy mattress, nothing. We stood up and waited the recommended 5 or more minutes for something. Nothing. I called the front desk. "Am I supposed to hear something like a motor running or pump indicating the mattress is getting air?" "Not that I'm aware of." No help. So we slept on a squishy bed and my back told me so in the morning. I did get hot overnight and when I tried to adjust the thermostat, it did nothing. Maybe that's because it said "Low Batt" - I don't know. In the morning while my wife slept, I read at the desk. I kicked something - someone had left a Croc/Sandle. Just one. Kind of weird. No one had noticed evidently. And we will probably go to a different hotel next time we want to get away. Maybe one we've been to before.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Michael, I apologize about your experience here at the hotel. It seems that from start to finish you did not experience a great stay. I hope to have you again so that we can make up for the poor quality experience that you had as that is not the norm for the hotel. Thanks for your comments and I can assure you that all these issues have been addressed with the respective departments.
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2015
Quality hotel .............................................
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Thanks for providing your comment with regards to our "Quality Hotel". We strive each day to take care of your needs and hope that we can serve you again in the future. Have a great week!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
"Nice hotel for the price"
Classy lobby, nice touches like complimentary lemonade and coffee. Very friendly staff. Room was small (average for a basic hotel room) but clean and newer looking. Nice TV, fridge, microwave, and keurig coffee maker in room. Perfect for a quick layover or even a quick getaway with the wife.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Josh, Thanks for coming North and staying with us. We appreciate all your comments and letting others know how your experience was here at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center. Safe travels this year and come back and pay us a visit anytime!
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Josh
"Great Stay!!"
I hotel was nice, clean, and quiet. My only issues was the adjustae beds, which did not even work.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2015
Samantha
"nice stay"
This was a very nice hotel. If you want a room with a bathtub you will have to request it.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Karen, Thanks for your business and on top of that a comment with regards to your recent stay. We hope that you enjoyed your stay and that we have you again in the future.
1 night romance trip Jan 17, 2015
karen
"Changed my mind about Denver"
I had been afraid to travel to Denver as I'm from a small Nebraska town. I've been to Aurora and Denver now twice in 3 months. We are attempting to relocate. The staff was so helpful, his directions and all were great. We had our 5 year old and 7 month old with us, they've never seen mountains he gave us the top floor with the most incredible view for same cost. The pool was very warm. Only thing I can actually complain about and even that wasn't terrible was the room was a little small. Hiltons seem to have rather large bathrooms as did this one. However we had a crib and kids along so crowding was not really the hotels issue. Quiet rooms, beautiful in and outside, great location, the beds were awesome as well. If I must travel to Denver again before moving day I will definitely make a reservation here.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Great to hear that you are making the move to Denver. We hope that your move goes well and if needs be prior to the move you know where to find us! Thanks for the great things mentioned about our property and hope you enjoy your time in Denver as much as we do here at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
akun
I found it was a great price for a great hotel. We have stayed here before so I knew it would be great. Loved the breakfast as well. Staff was friendly.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
We appreciate your review and the great experience that you had during your recent stay. It is always a pleasure to hear that our staff was friendly which made your stay great! Glad you came back again to our property and hope to see you once again in the future. Thanks again and have a great 2015!
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
Alyboo
The bed was broken and very uncomfortable. It was hard and would make all kind of noises when barely moved.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
I apologize for the issue you had with the bed during your stay. The engineering department has been notified of your experience. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to know how we can better ourselves here at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center. We appreciate the feedback and hope you have a great 2015!
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
Kellye
"Everything I needed."
I just came into town and was planning on going out to eat. The hotel staff were very helpful in directions and recommendations on where to eat. However, once I got into my room and realized how amazing the room was; the bed was so comfortable, and the room was extremely clean, I decided to eat in the hotel restaurant. I had a grilled chicken Caesar salad and took it to my room. It was so good! I would definitely stay here again!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Michelle, Glad to see that the room was amazing to the point that you decided to stay in-house for your meal. We know that there are many options around the hotel and great to see that your meal was good. We hope to see you again so once again we can provide you with everything that you need. Be safe in all of your travels.
Other trip Jan 18, 2015
"Happy wife, happy life"
Excellent stay!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Santiago, 1st I got to say that I love your title of your review! Glad to see that you had a excellent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center and we hope to have you and your wife with us again. Enjoy the sunshine in California for us!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
Santiago
I stayed at this hotel because of the special rate and good reviews. The hotel was even better than I thought it would be. The room was nice and very clean and the staff was very friendly. I will be going back to stay here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Thank you for the great review. Great to see when the hotel is able to exceed the expectations of the guests. That is the goal of ours each and everyday. We look forward to your next stay and hope to be able to get to exceed the previous experience.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
"keep up the good work"
it was one of my most laid back weekends in a long time comfort and style all in one
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Charles, Glad to see that you were able to get some Rest and Relaxation at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center. Thanks for recognizing our work and we hope to have you back some weekend.
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
"Denver Overnight"
The lady that checked us in was an absolute delight and couldn't have been more accommodating! However the carpet in the room appeared that maybe it had not been vacuumed since the last guest (pebble rocks and a shirt wrap on the floor). The carpet was in dire need of cleaning too. The bed frame squeaked every time my husband moved and the drone of the refrigerator was a bit much. It's too bad, because otherwise this is a very beautiful property, great location, great grounds and lots of parking.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Denise, We apologize about those issues you experienced during your stay here at the property. Engineering has been notified of the issues in the guestroom so that they can be corrected. We hope to have you again at the property and can assure you that your experience will be better. Enjoy the snow in the mountains and have a great Winter!
1 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Denise
"Overall wonderful hotel"
Hotel staff was extremely helpful. My boyfriend and I could not decide if we would drive or take a cab to our event at the Pepsi Center. The man checking us in recommended the train (that happened to be walking distance from the hotel). He looked up times and prices for us and even suggested other places to visit before the game. The room was clean and comfortable. There is no free breakfast, but we paid for the breakfast they offered and I'm glad we did. They had tons to choose from and the service was wonderful. For the price we paid and the overall awesome experience, we will definitely be back.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Lulu, Thanks for the great review of the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center. Always great to see when the overall experience of the stay was a success as it lets us know that we are taking care of the guest in every regard. The Garden Grill and Bar restaurant does provide a wonderful breakfast which is always a must. The light rail is minutes from the hotel and is easy and convenient for downtown activities. Thanks again for your review and hope to see you when you are back in town.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
Lulu
"Nice hotel close to highway"
Great location, friendly staff, nice facilities, swimming pool is nice! Breakfast is not free, and the bed was a brick! Overall decent place to stay a night or two. Free parking also.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Greg, Thanks for your review. I apologize that the adjustable bed was too firm during your stay. They are Garden Sleep System beds that can easily be adjusted. We will be sure to have our engineering department look at the bed in the room and verify that it is functioning properly. Appreciate the feedback and hope to have you back again!
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
Greg
"Denver trip"
Great hotel staff and facility not a fan of the beds
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Appreciate your review and the comments on the staff and the facility. The Garden Sleep System beds are adjustable and some people love them and others not so much. Thanks again for making the trip out to Denver and we hope that you stay with us again. Enjoy the Florida sun for us!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
SFLgambler
"carmelo"
Nice experience
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Carmelo, Nice short and to the point review. Glad to see that you had a nice experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center and wish you safe travels.
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2015
Carmelo
"Wrong picture on Hotels.com page..."
My room was a little small. I thought I was going to have a suite wind up getting two doubles. Photos on the Hotels.com page in wrong order. I did like the hotel but the air was too dry. I woke up with a nose bleed it was so dry. They need humidifiers in the rooms. Water use for coffee in the restaurant was awful..tasted like pool water. Overall stay very nice.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Jeanette, I apologize about the dry air but unfortunately we don't have control of the high desert that Denver is here in the mountains. For future reference we do have humidifiers available upon requests and apologize that we did not make you aware of that. Hope that you have safe travels in 2015 and hope to have you back again in the future!
4 night trip Dec 24, 2014
JEANETTE
"Hotel was close to many eating places."
Hotel had issues with their pool. It was beyond their control,but we were counting on using it a lot during our stay. Weather was colder than normal so we stayed at hotel a lot. Staff was excellent and made accommodations with near hotels to use their pools. We didn't use other pools. Hotel did comp us a meal because of the pool issue. Overall it was a nice place to stay. It was quit but very few people were there during the week we were.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
We must apologize for the unforeseen issue that we had with the pool. A part had to be shipped into the area and the pool could not be fixed immediately. Great to see that the staff provided excellent service and provided alternatives for the pool. Thanks for your business!
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Perfect stay!"
My stay was perfect. The hotel is very clean, quiet,and comfortable. The staff was very nice. I will be staying here again.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Your review is perfect! Thanks for your business and we look forward to your next stay.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2014
"Happy but bed uncomfortable"
Bed was really uncomfortable and any time I moved in my sleep the headboard would knock against the wall. It was very annoying.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
We apologize for the uncomfortable stay with regards to the headboard knocking against the wall. We have notified engineering of the issue and have corrected the issue. Thanks for the review of how we can improve ourselves and hope to have your next stay as comfortable as possible.
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Good Service"
Overall service was good, and they accepted all of my small request.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Brandon, We are here to provide service to requests of guests. Great to see that the service met those requests and hope to have you back. Thanks for the business and choosing to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2014
Brandon
"Very good hotel in far from picturesque locale"
Hotel was very clean, decor was lovely, bed very comfortable. Staff was courteous and helpful. Only problem was lack of air conditioning in fitness center, and that the Starbucks' kiosk in lobby was closed Sunday morning. While neighborhood fairly convenient, it is in the center of a complex of office buildings so not much of interest to look at-- the several restaurants in area were closed Sunday.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Thanks for your comment. The air conditioning just received an update in the exercise room with an additional vent. We appreciate you letting us know how we can better the hotel and hope to have you with us again!
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2014
"Comfortable stay!"
We had a comfortable stay! at the frond desk are a some sorts tea and hot chocolate for free also coffe and muffins in the morning! Awesome :)
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Laura, Thanks for you comments with regards to your stay at the property. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit with us.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Great weekend get away"
We missed not having a hot tub or breakfast delivered but everything went great We will come back!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Kathy, Thanks for the comments of your stay. I apologize about the property not having a hot tub but we do have a great indoor pool. The Garden Grill and Bar does provide a great breakfast with made to order items such as Denver Omelets and Biscuit and Gravy. Thanks for your comments and we hope to have you again!
2 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
kathy
"Completely satisfied."
Our room was waiting for us, even though we checked in late at night. Clean, comfortable and quiet. Enjoyed the adjustable bed and the keurig coffee maker the next morning. By using expedia, the rate was affordable for just an overnight place to sleep and shower.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Debbie, Thanks for your comment with your overnight stay here at the property. We appreciate your business as we are not "the only game in town"! We hope that you continue to have safe travels and that we see you again on your next adventure.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
Debbie
"Wonderful!"
We had a wonderful stay! The hotel staff was great, the room was beautiful, the lobby was spacious and well decorated, and the breakfast made my day!
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Brian, Glad to see that the breakfast got your started on the right foot. Thanks fro the wonderful comments from the staff to the rooms. We look forward to you coming again and staying with us this year. Thanks for your business and your review!
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Good but not great"
Your front desk manager (latina looking woman with short black hair) was absolutely top notch. She went above and beyond on being hospitable...she even remembered our names like you'd expect at the 5 star places. Two things could be improved upon: First, the bed in room 511 was extremely creaky...every movement caused creaks that woke us up. Second, there was no room safe. Overall good, but some slight improvements would make it great.
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Kane, We will be sure to let the gal at the front desk know of your comments with regards to her being above and beyond on being hospitable. Thanks for letting us know about the bed and can assure you that this issue has been corrected. I apologize about the rooms not having safes but the hotel does have safes available at the front desk that the guests can use. Safe travels to you and thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2014
Kane
"great"
great
Response by Hilton Garden Inn Denver Tech Center
Thanks for providing with 5 Stars and a great review! As always thanks for choosing us for your visit to the area as there are many options.
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
"NOT THE HOTEL FOR HOLIDAYS"
Holiday Travel - Thanksgiving Eve- No bartender - waiter did not know how to make drinks - Extended my stay but night clerk did not do anything about it- NO Clerk Thanksgiving morning -waitress did the best she could did not know the computer system-Front desk person was out driving the van - returned in one hour - explained the extension of one night - she wanted me change rooms!!! even though the hotel was EMPTY - NOT -can not recommend this place during the holidays - they are not prepared - I have stayed here before but it was during the week - stay here at your own Risk - Long hairs on bathroom floor and I have short hair - YUK
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
JR
"Great Hotel!"
My family and I stayed here for my daughters 10th birthday. The indoor pool was awesome for celebrating her birthday. We had a great stay! The breakfast buffet offered cooked to order eggs, and was a great deal BC kids 12 and under ate free!
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Ashley
Nice clean hotel Free parking Breakfast was just ok
terry
"Denver"
Stayed for business trip, very welcoming lobby with coffee in the morning and cookies in the afternoon. The only thing I was disappointed was the noise from the next rooms. Other than that, nice place.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"great hotel overall.."
The hotel was great except for the bed. It is supposed to be one of the air pressure adjustable beds, but it was awful.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"My Favorite Denver hotel"
I need to stay in Denver to visit a student at DU but I don't want to spend his college funds in travel expenses. The Hilton Garden Inn is my favorite hotel. The location is great for shopping and getting to campus. The rooms are always clean, the fitness center's equipment is in great shape. The rooms are very nicely appointed with microwaves and refrigerators, that you can use, it's empty!! The bathroom products are very nice as well. Best of all, they have HBO and it's quiet!! I stayed there while there was an adult party at the hotel that was to end at 2am and I was urged to contact the front desk if I was disturbed by any noise. I heard nothing...not a peep.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Gail
"as expected"
Hotel was as expected for a Hilton hotel. Clean. ..
2 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2014
Corey
"Great place to stay!"
Clean room. Friendly staff.
3 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
"Visit"
Air conditioner sounded like a mac truck starting up
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"A few room issues"
The beds were terrible, there is not enough sinage about them being sleep number beds. So we slept on them hard a a rock. Also, ran out of hot water and the bathroom made a strange barge-like noise.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014