All hotels in Berkeley, Missouri, United States of America
9600 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
I enjoyed my stay and the clean ness of the room
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
markita
Would stay again.
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Terri
There was yelling in the hallway at 2 or 3 am. It took the a/c 9 hrs to cool the room down. The restaurant was unavailable. Besides that it was o.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Jarrod
Service was great but the rooms weren't in the best condition
1 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
"Better than we expected:)"
I was pleasantly surprised upon our arrival. The fish eye photographs are usually a tell tale sign that the rooms are cramped and have been doctored to make a place seem nicer than it actually is. This was not the case!!! We checked in late and got out early, both took under 10 minutes, a plus. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the water pressure was strong.
1 night trip with friends Aug 15, 2015
"nice hotel"
room was clean, staff was helpful
2 night trip with friends Aug 14, 2015
dennis
My stay was very peaceful.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Near Airport. Near my fav burger joints!"
nice place , a bit hard to find since there was no name sign, (actually I think it said Ramada outside) my door was pretty beat up, but the room was clean, shower was great! bed was comfortable and i slept great, so thats what counted for my one night stay! very close to airport! and right across from the great Steak & Shake, and near White Castle. what more could I want!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
stephen
"Hotel has bed bug"
It was a terrible stay at the hotel. There were some kind of bug bit me on my arm and shoulder, that bug was terrible. It was not mosquitoes, I found a black color bug, not sure it was bed bug? It is already 5 days now, I am still sufer of from the bitten of the bug.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Xia
Booked thru Hotel.com, It had pictures showing Clarion, got there after searching all around Lambert Field, saw the motel but it had a Ramada sign. The entry way into the motel was filthy, I asked receptionist about the name difference and she stated they had been bought out. I went to the room and found it to be suitable after a long drive. The phone read Clarion, the key cover read Quality Inns, and the outside said Ramada. I asked the receptionist for a receipt and she told me Hotel.com was responsible for that. The surrounding area only had fast food stores without driving thru some seedy looking neighborhoods. Will never book thru Hotel.com again, photos were out of date and very deceiving. Looked for a GOOD RATE and it bit me in the butt!
1 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
Russell
WE STAYED FOR THE WEEKEND. WHILE WE WHERE THERE THERE WERE SOME ISSUES WITH OUR ROOM BUT TOLD THEM ABOUT IT AND THE ONLY BAD THING i CAN SAY IS THAT THE HOUSEKEEPING DID NOT RESTOCK OR CLEAN OUR BATHROOM ON THEIR DAILY CLEAN ON THE ROOM
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"ONE OF THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
place was dirty,housekeeping terrible ,dirty underwear on bathroom floor,carpet in room nastiest ever. the was no wi-fi in room ,desk clerk didn't care , asked for wake-up call, never happened . place was one of the worst hotels ever ,and we've stay at hundreds of airport hotels. no coffee in lobby ,never ever stay here, i'd rather sleep in my car , a waste of money.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
james
"Little more elbow grease there!"
The hotel is confusing. When you first pull up it says Clarion Hotel at the street, the hotel has a banner that says Ramada, and Hotel.com has it as Airport Inn. No address was posted on the building. The building itself is in disarray and they are trying to remodel but there's still a lot more to do. The first room stank like a teenage boy's feet after a ball game in 100' temps. Yuck. Second room was way better. The staff was nice though and very understanding. If they continue with the remodel, give the place a good scrub down and a good coat of paint with new carpeting and this place will reach its goal of 3 star, but they aren't there yet.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Kellie
It's a basic hotel but the beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean. It's a bit of a ride to get to downtown attractions but for the price I would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
"7th BIRTHDAY Pool Party 35 kids"
Had my daughter 7th birthday party here. Front desk and staff were awesome. Indoor pool room was a little warm,but the pool was on freezing we had a blast. Will recommend to anyone who ask!!!!!!
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Tracy
"Never again!"
This hotel was called Clarion online, has a sign on the building saying Ramada, nothing saying Airport Inn. Confusing. It must have been lovely in its day, but it is shabby now. Peeling wallpaper, bathroom door looks kicked-in, only one tiny soap for shower & sink, 2 towels for 3 people, not enough coffee. Room smelled of mildew, scary neighborhood. Unfriendly desk staff.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
"Great start"
We stayed for 4 nights. It's reasonably priced and a quick drive to access the city.
4 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"A little shady, but it works."
Stayed 2 nights. Comfy bed and the room was clean. Air conditioning wasn't in the best condition so it was a bit hot but overall fair deal for the price.
2 night trip Jul 31, 2015
Aaron
"Unpleasantly surprised"
I was so disappointed in this Ramada hotel. Then I remembered it used to be the Airport Inn and really needs to be remodeled. We were on the 5th floor and as soon as the elevator opened I could hear the loud a/c a smell of moldy water and wet dog hit us in the face. In the room the carpet was stained and coming apart from too much use. The staff was ok. The hotel was as clean as it could be for how old it is. My normal hotel in St. Louis was booked so we stayed here. I wouldn't do it again unless there was no other option.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Looking for the Airport Inn. Drove around a couple of times because their sign reads Ramada
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
MAURICE
Dirty floor carpet. Many stains on the floor. Toilet paper is less than half roll. No ice at all in the machine. No swimming towel. Customer services was bad and attitude. Neighbor is ghetto. I will never come back to this one.
3 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
Neville
The appearance was a little run down on the inside. But looked like it was possibly in the process of an update. No fridge or microwave in room. Overall stay was good
3 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Great Potential, not there yet!"
Hotel entrance needs some upkeep and cleanliness.
1 night business trip Jul 17, 2015
Floor was too dirty and kwss towel
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
"Great for a little shut eye."
Just needed a couple hours of shut eye before my flight and this place did the trick! Smelled a little smokey outside but my room was fine and humid when I came. Immediately turned on A/C and within 30 minutes had the room chilly. Free cable, slow wifi, and airport shuttle. Front desk clerk was very friendly too!
1 night trip Jul 20, 2015
Timothy
We loose many items from our room and nobody take responsibility for that very annoyed
4 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Judith
"Good but under repairs."
Needs a/c in lobbies and needs to be on in room when guest arrives so it's not 90 degrees in your room.
1 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Mr
Was advertised on hotels.com that it had a sofa bed. We got this room bc our children had shared beds for a week on vacation and figured they could have one night separate. It did not have a sofa bed. TV remote didn't work, and hotel was incredibly hot and humid. Hotel room door had a big scrape down the front like someone tried forcing their way in. Door was it flush to frame and had a small crack that you could see out into hall.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Management needs to clean it up"
Obviously this hotel has changed hands several times since there are still signs in front for Clarion, Ramada,and Quality Inn. Very hard to tell where you are staying and to locate the hotel. There are missing and broken floor tiles in the lobby and the rooms.Carpeting throughout is stained and worn out. A good pressure wash washing along the driveway would go a long way in cleaning up the entrance. TV did not work and there was no morning coffee. The morning shuttle bus was old and dirty. The redeeming feature was the staff who were very friendly and helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Jan
Very good
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Carmen
"out dated"
Desk clerk rude, looks like at one time was nice place to stay
1 night romance trip Jul 5, 2015
"Don't stay here"
Service was great but place was filthy
1 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Diana
"Sleep before early morning flight"
We were traveling three hours to the airport and our flight was leaving at 5:30 a.m., so we got a room. The lobby was nicely renovated. The rooms were worn and older, but the woman at the desk was extremely helpful and nice. The room was clean. The bed was comfortable. We asked for a 4 am wake up call. We got it. We asked for a 4:30 am shuttle ride. We got it. We asked for advice on the best place to park and we were allowed to stay parked at the hotel for $5 a day which is a lot less than any of the lots. When we returned to the airport and we called for a ride back. Van came for us in about 10 minutes.
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
The lobby looked like it was updated, but that was it. Their was garbage in the halls and elevator leading up to the room. We called the front desk 3 times without an answer. The condo had recently changed names and was difficult to locate. The telephone number given on the hotels.com confirmation was not the number to the hotel making finding it even more difficult.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice but need upgrades"
I found the hotel staff to be helpful and understanding of some of our special needs. The rooms were clean but just a bit dated. Understood that going into this reservation. I have nothing bad to say about this place. It's worth the money paid.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Sketchy location, sketchy housekeeping, uncomfortable bedding/pillows, minimal towels and bathroom accessories.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"Ramada Inn St. Louis -- would stay there again."
We stayed at Ramada Inn twice (2 days, then 1 day) during our 2-week vacation in Missouri. The hotel was nice and staff friendly and helpful.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
Nancy A.
"Find another hotel!!"
It is what it is but if you have other hotel options I would exercise them.
2 night trip Jun 12, 2015
Front desk people were nice and very helpful. Gave me a room right away even though mine wasn't ready yet. Was very convenient to enterprise car rental right next door!!
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Deanna
"Not super"
Not the best. Not the worst, but not the best. Not even that great given the price. Sketchy things going on at the building behind the hotel.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
"Mr Donahue"
It was good but the automatic light in the bathroom kept cutting off while I was in there for showers and usage. That was very annoying and frustrating.
1 night business trip Jun 6, 2015
Christopher
"What happened to these airport hotels?"
Thought I should be paying $50-60 per night instead of $80 for the room. it was rundown, musty, dark. The carpets in the hallway are stained beyond belief. The rooms need updating. Thankfully the bed was okay, and the service staff were frendly and accomodating, but we will not be staying here again.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2015
"Good stay"
Close to airport good van service
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
I was very disappointed in the condition and cleanliness of the hotel. In addition, the entire reason of staying at this particular property was to have access to the airport shuttle. I waited over an hour for the shuttle from the airport to the hotel. After several phone calls I eventually had to take a cab. The hotel did pay the cab fare, but the time wasted was more than inconvenient on a tight travel schedule.
1 night trip May 27, 2015
"Should have saved my money and slept in airport"
I got this hotel last minute, because my flight was cancelled. I just needed a place to sleep for the night. The man who picked me up from the airport, as well as the woman who took me back to the airport, were both fantastic, but that is about where the greatness ended. The person at the desk, both checking in and out, was not pleasant or helpful at all. The room was clean, but very stuffy and humid. The lights in the hall and bathroom are on sensors, and kept coming on all through the night. The air conditioner was not working properly so I got little sleep due to the stuffiness in the room. The bathroom toilet took three times to flush properly as well as the air vent in there didn't work, so after the shower you were never dry enough to get dressed. About 6:30 in the morning, people started talking and yelling in the hallway. The door and walls must be very thin, because it sounded like they were right by my bed. Also, this went on throughout the rest of the morning. Nothing was said about breakfast being served, so I assume that this hotel doesn’t offer it. Also, there is no restaurant on the premises as stated on Hotels.com. I paid too much for this hotel to have a place to lay down and be disturbed all night. I would have done much better by just sleeping in the airport.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Pennie
It was great
1 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Antonio
"ok place to sleep"
Hotel has recently changed names. Rooms needed repair but were ok. Parking was difficult with very few spaces in front had to walk entire length of hotel to get to front door.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
It was okay didn't like the area didn't feel too comfortable and safe! Think they should have security to watch late night check ins!
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Get my daughter"
Not great, loud. Breakfast was a Costco mini cinnamon roll.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Rundown Hotel with Bad Service"
The rooms are okay but Hotel is quite run down. Carpets are old and dirty. Breakfast room was closed down and coffee and muffin served in a small area of the lobby. No coffee or water served after breakfast hours. Desk clerk not friendly. Did not even have eye contact with the guest. I would not stay there again!
3 night family trip May 12, 2015