All hotels in Berkeley, Missouri, United States of America
9600 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
Odd it had no identifying signs or anything. It had Ramada on this site, a different hotel name on the wifi, and then Quality Inn on note pads and shuttle service. So was never sure what brand I was dealing with. They didn't serve any breakfast which was inconvenient, and they weren't going to have maid service at all on New Years Day?? Kinda Crazy, but close to family and close to many food places. So it was ok.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Diana
"Needs Pay at the Hotel"
My room was relatively clean. Someone else's shower cap was left in the restroom in my 5th floor room. Plenty of towels and soap. The beds are comfortable and there is plenty of space. Front desk was kind.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
Lea G
"great price"
Not five star but nice enough for the price
1 night romance trip Jan 19, 2016
jeff
"Airport Inn"
It was a an older hotel, a bit rundown. However the staff was nice and we felt very safe in the hotel room..
4 night business trip Jan 3, 2016
Roger
"quite"
nice place to stay just old looking but quite.
1 night trip Dec 11, 2015
"Luckily we got the room for half-price..."
I couldn't find the hotel at first because the sign was covered since they have changed the name three times this last year and are going to do so again, according to the night front desk worker. I had to take a guess that it was the right hotel, which is a blast at 2am when the surrounding neighborhood didn't feel particularly safe for my family. The lobby looked great, but when we started to our room, we got the feel that it used to be a nice hotel that hasn't been maintained for years. Wifi service was worse than old 56k dial up. No breakfast. The new owners have some work ahead of them if they want to compete with the other chain hotels. Fortunately, it was a have priced room, so For the price I couldn't ask for really anything better.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2015
Benjamin
Lobby bathroom was sickening. No amenities. They were out of everything. (Coffe) really.
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2015
Shirley
Front desk staff was rude and not friendly at all. There was a leak in lobby over sofa and they did not even try to move sofa or put a sign out to let anyone know the sofa was wet.
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
Our first room was dirty. The staff was very friendly, moved us into another room right away. The neighborhood was sketchy. The motel sign had spray paint over the old sign and no identifiable signs as to which motel it was! They did have a nice shuttle driver to take us to the airport. If my family was doing anything but sleeping for a few hours then flying out I wouldn't have stayed. I was pleasantly surprised to see my car was unscathed upon our arrival. We had trouble contacting the model for a shuttle ride back as the airport didn't have their correct name in their list of shuttle contacts.
1 night family trip Dec 15, 2015
"Great Airport Hotel"
Great price for what you got. Needed to stay before an early flight. Very happy.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2015
It was a nice hotel for the price we paid . But it was a. On smoking room and we found smoked cigarette butts in the closet area . We requested a late checkout and was told okay .however we had maid service banging on the door before 10:30am. They kept calling asking who told you that you could have a late Checkout. It was very frustrating ..we just packed up and left. Oh and the parking lot is scared very dark no lights at night.
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Christine
"ok"
Not bad for the price i got too stay .
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
grzegorz
"Beat up hotel"
Door and walls were all banged up and scratched. Carpet was stained. Toilet in the room would not work. I guess what can you expect with a 33.00 a night hotel.....
1 night romance trip Dec 15, 2015
"Bathroom"
I was pleased to stay here other than the amount of body hair that was in the bathtub and on the floor in the bathroom. Other than that it was comfortable and I would stay here again
1 night trip Dec 9, 2015
Amber
"Comfy"
The room was really big and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
"Could've been better"
It was okay for the price. Housekeeping never came to our room and we were there for three nights. And the indoor pool was closed. I couldn't wait to leave.
3 night romance trip Dec 8, 2015
"Eh"
First of all it's not the Ramada, it's the Airport Inn and driving up to the hotel there's a sign saying the Clarion, it's nothing like what's in the pictures, overall appearance it looks like an establishment that was abandoned and someone decided to reopen it. Entering, the front is very dreary on the outside, on the inside the stairs leading up to the front desk are broken, the carpets in the hallway and the room is stained all over, the room smelled stale, the ceilings are very low, the staff was just there, it's not someplace I'd like to revisit
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Keysha
"Never again"
I booked the hotel as a stop over during my 17 hr trip to Ft Sill to see my son graduate BCT. When we finally maneuvered into the area we drove up and down the street trying to find Ramada Inn to on avail, finally we stopped and asked somebody who pointed to a cluster of hotels and told us they recently changed their name. The name was changed to Airport Inn St Louis. The sign outside still read Clarion, there were no visual signs that this was our hotel. It looked like an empty building. We finally arrive and get to our room that smelled of must and mold, the beds were not comfortable, the lamp shade had mold on it, the wall by the bed had water streaks down it. I know it was a cheap overnight hotel but even a-no tell motel has had better rooms. On my return trip from Ft Sill I made sure to book a room away from St Louis.
1 night family trip Dec 8, 2015
"Good room, mediocre outside appearance"
This hotel is not a Ramada as some websites suggest. From what I could gather, it was bought by an independent owner. They use a lot of ramada/other hotel brandrd stuff in it. Their are numerous maintenance issues from an appearance standpoint. One Elevator looked permanently out of order and the working one was wobbly. The room itself was clean and had all of the essentials. The beds were comfortable and the TV was a flat screen. We would book this hotel again if we were in the area and it was priced low. Just don't expected to be dazzled.
2 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Ian
"Cleanliness"
Overall I was comfortable. The only thing I would suggest improving is the cleaning. There was a lot of body in the shower & on the floor. Both times I stayed this week there was only 1 wash cloth.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
Had a good stay.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2015
Corinne
I stay there because of the price and comfort.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2015
"OK for a cheap night"
Hotel sign lights were almost out, former hotel name, clerk said they were getting a new sign.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Extended parking is not free"
Extended parking is not included even if the Hotels.com page indicates that it is included. The hotel is older and seems to have recently been transitioned from a national brand hotel to privately run hotel. The staff never greeted us and only barked questions at us as we were checking in and out.
1 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
It was pleasant. People that complain a lot have too much time on their hands and look for the small things that don't matter.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
"my hotel stay"
the price is right, and friendly service.
3 night trip Dec 3, 2015
We got to the hotel at 9 pm and was told that no rooms was clean so we couldn't check in !
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
shawn
"never again"
some of the people at the reception were very rude, it was my first and last time at that hotel
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Rooms not ready"
The hotel itself was very nice but our rooms weren't. Ready for check in we waited for 2 hours to get into our rooms the website said check in was at 3:00pm got there about 3:30 didn't get a room until 5:30pm after a 3hour and 45minute drive!!!
2 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2015
Lori
"Great room at a great value."
The room was clean, comfortable and spacious.
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
Woody
"Best motel bargain in St. Louis"
The staff was working constantly and this was visually evident each time I left my room. The management team would be assisting hands on with their staff. I prefer to be left unbothered while in the room and when I need something I appreciate having it right then. This facility was perfect for that. They appreciate your privacy. We will return to St. Louis soon and we will absolutely stay here. If your home office has in its budget a possible carpet upgrade for this facility, I believe it would give you a great return on investment.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Lindsey
When we checked in we ask for extra towels before we went to the room.The front desk lady told me all she has is 2 big towels and she want have anymore clean towels until 9am the next day when housekeeping gets there.we had a king size bed with 1 towel 1 washcloth and 1 hand towel.when I made the reservation I clearly put down 2 adults.I guess we was suppose to share the washcloth.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Tanya
Neat room and comfortable.. great
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Bad"
Bad attention, empty pool
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
Bagner
"Great choice"
I wish they had pay at the hotel. I'd give them twice the amount of business. Besides that it's quite, comfortable, better than the other local "leave their light on" hotel by light years.
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
Lea
"Good hotel, great price, friendly staff"
Nice sleep, friendly staff
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
Herman
"Great for a one night stay!"
Hotel was a great stay for one night after a late flight! I would stay again!
1 night business trip Nov 23, 2015
Rita
Dirty rooms,they forgot my wake up call,pool was shut down (seasonal)not sure how being indoors,
1 night trip Nov 15, 2015
The front desk clerk was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean but didn't have a refrigerator. The nice pool that they display on their website is empty. Was disappointed about that.
1 night trip with friends Nov 19, 2015
"The hotel is okay..."
Stayed here for a night, it was okay. The woman at the desk was alright, although a little less sass wouldn't hurt. There's a shuttle to and from Lambert airport which was great, less than 10 mins either way. The hotel room was perfectly ok for a short stay, the carpet however left much to desired. There were many carpet stains and it could use some vacuuming. One of the night stands also had some food (?) crusted on it, and some questionable smudges on the remote control which was cleaned off when I went to the front desk after calling to request a different one. The tub couldve used some cleaning, it looked grimy. There is also a shake and burger joint across the way from the hotel which the woman at the front desk encouraged me to go to since dominoes pizza delivery to the hotel had just ended and I hadnt eaten in the last 12hrs. She told me that the shuttle will not drop me off across the street bc the shuttle driver is busy driving between 3 hotels, and that I should run across the street like everybody else does, even though it was after 1am at this point (not a safe idea, wouldn't recommend it). My keycard didn't work initially to open the room, so I went to the same woman at the front desk and she reprogrammed the card and also gave me another one immediately (the old card worked once I saw that there was some food (?) crusted on the black stripe and scraped it off). Overall, I had someplace warm to lay my head for one night; can't beat it for $45.
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
"Cusomer Service"
I enjoyed my two nights; the employees were so cooperative. I will definately use the same hotel in the near furure
2 night business trip Nov 15, 2015
"Great Cheap Option for Travelers"
My stay was perfectly acceptable. The hotel is a bit older and the carpet might be stained a bit here or there, the pool was closed, but I was just looking for a cheap clean place to stay near the airport with a shuttle service. This hotel fit the bill perfectly.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
Carrie
I was very surprised at how great the room was. It was WA better then the $200 room I booked in Chicago last month. It even had a couch..fridge and microwave
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
angie
"BLOODY MATTRESS - THERE ARE PICTURES"
BLOODY MATTRESS - FOR REAL I HAVE PICTURES. RECENT AND ALOT. ROOM WAS NOT READY AT 5PM GUESSING THEY WERE STILL CLEANING UP BODY FLUID. NO TOWELS ASKED EVERY HOUR BETWEEN 7AM AND 1AM FOR 3 DAYS. WERE TOLD THEY WERE IN THE DRYER WERE FINALLY OFFERED BATH MATS TO WASH WITH. HAD TO BUY OUR OWN TO CLEAN UP WITH.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
KAREN
"Dark and Dirty"
I was booked for a double bed and got to room and it was a single King. The we had on wash cloth and it was filthy and had hairs if some sort on it. He Bering on the bed was covered in hairs. I went to request more towels and wash clothes and I was told they were being laundered and I was asked how many I needed I requested 3 of each and when someone brought them up to the room she would only give us one of each. The hotel had been nice at some point but now it's trashy the staff is a joke and it's dark. There is no lighting outside what so ever. The signs are painted over black. All in all... Lesson learned, you get what you pay for. Spend the extra money and don't waste your time here
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Stay was good service sucked. Had to wait an hour before I got to check into my room. Check in was 3o'clock didn't get into room till about 4:15.
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Kendall
"Comfort for a decent value"
Booked this room for a local get a way. Just wanted a place that was quiet. Hotel is very quiet. Room was fairly clean. Hall was a little sketchy but room was a big surprise. Bed was super comfortable. Only complaint was the elevators that weren't operating well and there were no stairs inside the hotel. Stairs led to outside area and I had to walk around the building and back to the front door. Overall pleasant stay
5 night family trip Nov 8, 2015
"Cross-country Trip"
Simple, cheap and well rested.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2015
Did not like the fact that they do not have their indoor pool open all year anymore that was a crusher
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
The first room was terrible looks like no one cleaned the sheets and vacuumed. I had a non smoking room but it reaked of smoke. The staff got me a new room but that was nasty.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2015