All hotels in Berkeley, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9600 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Clean and served my purpose"
The building was undergoing renovations, so some amenities were not available.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Jan
"my stay"
We stayed at the hotel for the weekend and when we first got in the room it was clean except for the bathroom. Hair was all on the floor and on the walls of the shower. Then on Sunday we left the room at about 10:00am and told the front desk that we wanted are room cleaned while we where out . When we got back to the room about 6:00 pm are room hadn't been cleaned so we called the front desk and told them no one cleaned are not room . So around 6:30 I think the house keeping supervised came up and did a quick clean up changed the sheets and changed trash bags in the trash cans
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
was advertised to have free breakfast, but did not. This was a great inconvenience for our workers
4 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Near Saint Louis Airport"
Shuttle pickup at 5:00 AM was on time. Shuttle pickup return trip was good. Pickup 5 minutes after call to hotel.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"poor hotelkeeping"
On Facebook and online shown breakfest and clean heated pool when we got there pool wasent on had to ask for it no breakfeat. Like posted. Hotel Looked more run down than picks shown had to ask for frigde and micro rave. When needed. I would like a refund or discount if possiable
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Andrew Hutten
"it is an ok hotel"
Stop by for one night on our trip to Cincinnati. The Wifi signal for the 5th floor is very weak, no breakfast 'cause the area is under renovation.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Inexpensive and nice enough"
I'll stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"disappointed"
long wait for airport shuttle, parking around back of building with no entrances causing walk around in dark not sure if safe, no refrig or micro, no breakfast. employees didn't really seem to have concern about guests' needs. price was ok.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Kat
If your on a budget, or don't really care about having a very nice room then you are in the right spot.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
The employees were awesome. The hotel is outdated and need of refurbishment
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
this is a smoking hotel. The top floor rooms are all smoking rooms.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
building looked vacant upon arrival. location was not in a nice area. room was dirty. shuttle bus needed to be washed
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Booked a double smoking room and paid for it, when I got there I was told that all the double rooms were sold out and I was placed in a King room. I had a male friend with me and he had to get a separate room because it was only one bed. Front desk clerk tried to contact Hotel Manager, but he never responded until the next morning. He wanted to fix this with some reward points. But I didn't accept them.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
DRUCILLA
There was pint chipping in the halls...the maids don't check the sofa bed there was money, a pacifier, burgers ansd fries in the sofa bed #disgusting but overall out of 5 stars this hotel gets a 4....really close to everything (airport, downtown STL, STL Zoo etc.)
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"angry"
So after talking to the hotel and confirming my three rooms and a late check-in- me and 8 other people show up to check in and they told me they were out of rooms! And that every hotel was out of rooms. We all ended up having to sleep in our cars now mind you we only brought 2 cars.. The only good thing I can say was that the girls were very nice and apologized over and over! But its the fact of the matter that 9 people had to sleep in cars...
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Where to Start?"
I'm a road warrior and stay in hotels approximately 270 nights a year. I've stayed in the best and I've stay in the worst. This hotel ranks among the worst. The carpet, bedspreads, dust ruffle, and upholstered chairs were so filthy, I doubt they had ever been cleaned. I immediately removed the bedspread and blanket (sheets were clean) and kept my suitcase, briefcase, and even shoes on the sheets. I could not bring myself to sit in the dirty and stained chairs so I sat on the edge of the bed to finish paperwork. The furniture in the hotel room was cheap imitation wood and the chest of drawers sagged from the weight of the TV. The hallways were not air conditioned and with an outside temperature of 103 degrees, the hallways were unbearable. Ditto for the hotel room itself, but I did manage to cool the room down to a tolerable level. The bar and restaurant (advertised as available) are permanently closed with no sign of reopening. The driveway and parking lot consists of broken and chipped pavement.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Chortovka
"ST LIOUS ZOO"
No breakfast which was promised. Pool water was cold. Decent quality room and wifi.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
ummar hamid
With a good cleaning and paint and new carpets, and general upkeep maintenance the hotel could be a higher rated hotel. Overall it was a good stay. The bed was comfy and there was cable and a pool. Resturant was closed for maintenance. Staff was wonderful. Overall a good hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Vicky Banta
Hotel was nice but the room I was in was too far from the internet router so I didn't have internet.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Stay Away"
Toilet overflowed, and they promised to send someone with a mop and didn't. Shower was clogged up. Carpet was dirty and worn. Room was musty. Owner of hotel made racist comments against black people. Staff was incompetent.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Katy
"Not the best place we have stayed."
My mother, husband, newborn daughter and I showed up to the hotel. The location to the airport was perfect and the lobby was beautiful. We checked in and were given our keys. We headed to our room and opened the door to find a room that had NOT been cleaned. The beds were not made and there were dirty towels everywhere! We brought this to the desks attention and they gave us a different room. This room was... Better by a little to say the least. It was 'clean' but there was hair on the bathroom floor and in the sink. We found sewing pins in the curtains and the curtains were also incredibly dusty. The son in the bathroom didn't drain very well at all either. Not a place I felt comfortable keeping my 1 week old daughter at. The saff was pleasant and the rest of the hotel was pretty. Just not a fan of the rooms.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Meghan
The hotel was good for the price and the staff was friendly but if you require internet for business while traveling this might not be the best choice.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Sam
"Read the signs no matter how small."
The front lobby is very nice and my first thought upon entering was that we got a great deal on this nice hotel. Then we came in the back door.This hotel has a very small sign on the back entrance door saying that us was under construction and it showed. Clearly it needs to be updated, hopefully that is what they are working on. The front desk staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions. The shuttle to the airport was very convenient and made catching the train less stressful. They say that you must use your key card to operate the elevators, that is not true. The only 2 elevators in the building are right next to the front desk so if you have to park out back, are booked in a room farther down the hall or both you will have quite a trek. The elevators are uneven when you step off. Our floor smelled like musky cigarettes and "skunk" upon returning that night. You have to walk past the laundry room and the employee break room to get to the pool. This hallway also leads to the back entrance. If trying to leave early I recommend pulling car around to the front to load bags. Otherwise you will run into the cleaning staff getting ready for their shift. The pool room is nice but the pool is a little chilly. The staff is fairly knowledgable about the train schedule but not so much about certain places to eat/get drinks around town.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Jaime
Very nice hotel. Clean. Great service and affordable price. Very nice pool and comfortable beds!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
KP
"Close to visited area."
Bed pillows were awful, bathtub stopper was stuck after shower water wouldn't drain husband was able to pull the stopper .. Room stuffy smell.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Angela Walker
"Just average"
Ok hotel. Seemed kind of like a drug dealing location. Lots of outside activity.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Nadia
"Great for the price"
I definitely enjoyed my stay at the Clarion-- so much actually that we ended up coming back again the next night! The hotel appearance in the hallways does seem a little run down, but the rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We stayed in the King bed room the first night and the double bed room the second night and enjoyed both. The staff was friendly for the most part. Definitely can't beat the quality and location for the price!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Ana
"Excellent choice"
I had called to make sure that the indoor pool was heated and told it was....got there and it was cold....went to front desk and spoke to the manager and they turned up the heat in the pool.....that's taking care of business. ...very clean.
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"Great place to crash for early moring flight."
Stayed here because I had an early morning flight. Shuttle is free and is available at 4am. The room was cheap. King bed was very comfortable with crispy clean sheets. Very small but comfy pillows. There is a sitting area with couch and a small desk. Small coffee pot in room. I felt good about staying here with the room accessible from the inside only. It is very safe even the though the once nice neighborhood has turned. Staff friendly. Good water pressure in shower, soap. shampoo, conditioner and lotion provided. Small 32 inch flat screen and free Wi-Fi. All I needed. The carpet was worn and a little stained, The room was much better than expected for the price.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
trekingirl
Rooms & elevator need to be upgraded, pool needs to be heated .
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
On the above, I was unable to put in the correct info --I would rate cleanliness and condition as a 5. Are
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Tram service"
Rooms were nice but the carpet or something had a funk to it.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
Jamie
It was convient to fly out of Lambert the next day. I enjoyed the free parking for the duration of my trip, and the shuttle service both to and from the airport.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
"Not bad, but not great."
They didn't have the free breakfast like most places do, and that was an inconvenience for us since we have little ones and had to leave early the few days we were there. The indoor pool was another reason we chose this hotel but it was freezing cold in the water and smothering sitting outside of it. The room that we stayed in also got our allergies all flared up. The workers were all really nice and welcoming, but overall, we wouldn't stay here again with so many other options.
3 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Nice and Comfortable Hotel Next to Airport"
The Clarion was my stop over to easily access the airport next morning. The staff were very helpful, the room was terrific, clean and quiet, and the hotel provided transportation to and from the airport in a most timely fashion, as well as a reasonable parking fee to keep my car for the six days. I would return to the Clarion my next trip.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Mac
Toilet broke room dirty and the downstairs microwave was filthy.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
TB
"do not stay here"
Wanted to speak to the manager but every time I called I got the run around and there was never a manager on duty to talk to and the staff couldn't help.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Marie
"Never staying again."
The bed had been used and not by me? Changed rooms. New room was also nasty. Never staying again
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
terrible, dirty,,,,,,never again
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
Patrick Bono
"guest"
The manager on duty was pleasant but not very helpful. The room was dirty and had obviously not been vacuumed for several days. When I got out of the shower I was stepping on all kinds of things not noticed with sneakers. The shower curtain had a lot of mold on it and no one seemed to care. The manager never addressed any of the issues and did everything possible to avoid me. I would not stay at this Clarion again if it were free.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
"disappointing"
No breakfast was available, no restaurant, no bar all of which was stated in the hotel. com website. Will not use this site again. Room had a very musty smell.
3 night family trip Jul 19, 2014
fifth floor - used multiple door cards - first set of cards failed
"Needs to be updated"
Air conditioner makes a lot of noise, the tv remote did not work and the elevator would drop down a couple inches two times every time we would enter. The staff was very nice and polite.
wayne
"Nice hotel very close to St. Louis Lambert Airport"
The room was very nice. I recommend it very highly. My two complaints are: the two phones in our room didn't work. I couldn't call the front desk to have a wake up call. Used my cell phone for alarm, but couldn't reach front desk unless I went down. I did not like the coffee with powdered creamer. It was awful, I didn't drink it. I recommend getting some good creamer and adding to the breakfast area.
Ann
"Surprised"
I have to say the staff was very friendly and would always greet you. They were outstanding. Now the overall hotel was much less that what I would expect from a Clarion. In room glasses were dirty, carpet was stained, although the bathroom appeared to be clean. The pool looked well kept however I did not use it. The restaurant was closed for remodeling yet nothing was being worked on and despite the hotel add there was no lounge to have a drink. Front doors were not secured and there was a rusty heater in the entry. Parking could be a challenge. I would not stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
MP
Floor wasn't clean and torn carpet
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
ZRedding
"Nice hotel to be for a short stay"
The hotel is good for the price.. I had a good experience during my day stay
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Not bad for the price. Luckily, I was by myself. The wife would not have stayed in this hotel.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Leonard
"Find another place to stay!"
Horrible, room was filthy, hair, food on the floor.Neighborhood was sketchy at best, had real safety concerns just walking from car to lobby. Wont be back
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
Herb
"Room very nice but they LIED about the pool"
The hotel is being remodeled. Our room was wonderful. Very comfortable bed! The bathroom sink area is so tiny but it was clean.The website there would be a pool. There was a pool that was closed when we checked in. The lady at the desk told us they were filling it. Upon inspection, the entire pool was full of green algae. There was no way they were just filling that pool.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2014