All hotels in Berkeley, Missouri, United States of America
9600 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Well, it is a hotel."
Restaurant closed. On elevator was not working. The floors were quite worn and dirty. The toilet was loud and would run for 6-7 minutes after a flush. Otherwise, not a bad place.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
The MPS
"Wouldn't go again"
The hotel desparately needs updating. The carpet in our room was disgusting. There were scuff marks on the walls. The toilet ran. We paid more to stay here rather another hotel because of the pictures of the beautiful indoor pool. The pool was closed for the season and when I said isn't the purpose of an indoor pool to be open in fall/winter, the girl said it costs too much to heat it. Great! Lure us in, get the money and so sorry no pool.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
"Great Place"
very comfortable and close to airport with easy assability,not to mention very reasonable
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
HERBERT
"it was ok"
The front desk was helpful.
1 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2014
"Rude Staff"
Check in was like being booked into jail. Bon Qui Qui would have been an appropriate desk clerk.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2014
"No Security."
We had to ask twice to have our room cleaned. We asked a young lady with the cart to put 2 cups and 2 glasses in the room. She did just that and did not clean the room. On Saturday night only one staff person was on duty. When we came back to the room it still had not been cleaned. We went to the front to get towels. That is how we know only one staff person was on duty after midnight. The next morning, we received a call from the front desk asking my husband to come down with id. Our car along with 8 +/- other cars had been broken into. They smashed the window on the driver's side. Since it was Sunday, we couldn't get it repaired until Monday morning. We did know prior to checking in that there was no food served in the hotel.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
"Important, please read before you book..."
The hotel inside was fine, but I wouldn't stay here again. My reason for this is simple, the morning after our arrival I went to the lobby to grab a cup of coffee and have a smoke. Outside there were three cop cars which is obviously a little worrisome. When I went out back which is where I parked I found out why. Several cars were broken into during the night, I counted six including the car right next to mine. As we left for the stadium we saw the broken glass of guests cars scattered on the ground. I can't in good consciousness recommend a hotel where there is even a slight possibility that your trip would be ruined due to a car break in. The majority of parking is on the backside of the hotel where the break ins occurred, the lighting outside is minimal, there is no security and anyone can access the hotel grounds (residential housing across the street). As if that wasn't enough I will also let you know that there is construction going on at this property and the pool is closed til April 2015. I'm sure that there are better options out there.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Marcella
"no coffee, no breakfast, no place to eat in house"
no coffee, no breakfast, no place to eat on property even thought they say they have a place to eat. Needs updated bad. For price in St. Louis it was still ok, at least clean.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2014
"excellent value for the price"
Large, spacious rooms and lobbys. All very clean. But furniture and building looks a bit worn/old. As long as you don't want new looking furniture, it's great. Again, for the price, it's super.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
"Disappointed, no breakfast"
Nice hotel but they advertised a pool and breakfast. Their pool is seasonal and they did not offer breakfast. Not good for traveling families, with hungry children. We were very disappointed to have to grab fast food in the morning.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2014
A. Brown
"Got what I expected"
Room was under $70 so knew it would not be great. It is in process of renovation. The only main complaint I had was both coffee mugs had dried coffee which meant they did not send to dishwasher after last visitor. Yuck. And they put the paper cover over them like they were clean but you could see the dried coffee.
1 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
N/A
"not bad to stay just for passing by"
There was no refrigerator in room. When i call the front desk they told me i can use their refregirator but i didn't. The room was not that bad but looked old. I may not stay at this hotel later
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
"Not very pleased"
I am lame and use a cane. It was very inconvient to not have a dining room in the hotel. Surely a handy-cap room should be located near the elevator. My room, 420, was almost at the far end of the hall.
7 night trip with friends Oct 7, 2014
wayne
"Stay at Clarion Hotel"
I would say the hotel room was clean and didn't see anything gruesome. However, there were issues with getting clean towels and linen.
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
Chauntel
"Good Hotel"
Everything was great but no breakfast offered.
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
"okay stay"
We chose it because of the price and location(near the airport). It was quiet, everything worked. The whole property was a little run down
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Dont charge your guest for parking"
Good value for the money.... Though i think that charging a customer daily for parking is extreme...After all i was a guest.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
rose
"Staff would not honor the free parking promised"
The hotel is OK, close to the airport. Parking is open but we had no vandalism, and the shuttle driver was prompt and courteous. The hotel AC was very loud, too loud to keep on during sleep. When we checked in, the receptionist argued about the free parking that was advertised, complained about "third party booking sites," and was reluctant to call Expedia to argue, stating, "It's only $15" more than we had expected to pay. So our "bargain" hotel was not such a bargan.
Other trip Oct 8, 2014
Diana
"Good hotel at a good price"
Was traveling for a family wedding. We had no trouble finding the hotel or getting checked in. Once we got into our room, there was a small maintenence issue and the front desk took cate of it right away. They were great to work with and very prompt. They moved us to a different room and it was very smooth. Enjoyed our stay. I would stay there again. For the money it was a good experience.
1 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Brent
"Room for improvement"
The property appears to be old or requires a good cleaning, the carpets in the hallways not clean, I had some stuff on the floor the A/C made excessive noise. The place was slightly dingy. The front desk staff, I found excellent,professional
1 night trip Oct 2, 2014
James B.
"Good, but, didn't dazzle us"
Rooms, halls, building interior / /exterior could use a good deep clean and a fresh coat of paint. There were no benches outside to rest, wait or just enjoy the weather. But, the staff was friendly and the stay was comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 29, 2014
Dwayne
"Joyce Meyer Convention Visit"
The staff was friendly and helpful and the location was very convenient to the airport and the hotel was clean.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
mavis
"Nice Hotel for the cost"
The only negatives were the restaurant was closed so there was no where to eat--Also breakfast wasn't included in the stay so it was inconvenient to say the least--The there was nothing to drink in the lobby either-- The room was ok and the bed was comfortable. It's close to the airport and only 15 minutes from downtown.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Ed
"Clean and served my purpose"
The building was undergoing renovations, so some amenities were not available.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
Jan
"my stay"
We stayed at the hotel for the weekend and when we first got in the room it was clean except for the bathroom. Hair was all on the floor and on the walls of the shower. Then on Sunday we left the room at about 10:00am and told the front desk that we wanted are room cleaned while we where out . When we got back to the room about 6:00 pm are room hadn't been cleaned so we called the front desk and told them no one cleaned are not room . So around 6:30 I think the house keeping supervised came up and did a quick clean up changed the sheets and changed trash bags in the trash cans
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
was advertised to have free breakfast, but did not. This was a great inconvenience for our workers
4 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Near Saint Louis Airport"
Shuttle pickup at 5:00 AM was on time. Shuttle pickup return trip was good. Pickup 5 minutes after call to hotel.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"poor hotelkeeping"
On Facebook and online shown breakfest and clean heated pool when we got there pool wasent on had to ask for it no breakfeat. Like posted. Hotel Looked more run down than picks shown had to ask for frigde and micro rave. When needed. I would like a refund or discount if possiable
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Andrew Hutten
"it is an ok hotel"
Stop by for one night on our trip to Cincinnati. The Wifi signal for the 5th floor is very weak, no breakfast 'cause the area is under renovation.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Inexpensive and nice enough"
I'll stay here again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"disappointed"
long wait for airport shuttle, parking around back of building with no entrances causing walk around in dark not sure if safe, no refrig or micro, no breakfast. employees didn't really seem to have concern about guests' needs. price was ok.
1 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Kat
If your on a budget, or don't really care about having a very nice room then you are in the right spot.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
Aaron
The employees were awesome. The hotel is outdated and need of refurbishment
1 night trip Sep 8, 2014
this is a smoking hotel. The top floor rooms are all smoking rooms.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
building looked vacant upon arrival. location was not in a nice area. room was dirty. shuttle bus needed to be washed
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Booked a double smoking room and paid for it, when I got there I was told that all the double rooms were sold out and I was placed in a King room. I had a male friend with me and he had to get a separate room because it was only one bed. Front desk clerk tried to contact Hotel Manager, but he never responded until the next morning. He wanted to fix this with some reward points. But I didn't accept them.
1 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
DRUCILLA
There was pint chipping in the halls...the maids don't check the sofa bed there was money, a pacifier, burgers ansd fries in the sofa bed #disgusting but overall out of 5 stars this hotel gets a 4....really close to everything (airport, downtown STL, STL Zoo etc.)
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"angry"
So after talking to the hotel and confirming my three rooms and a late check-in- me and 8 other people show up to check in and they told me they were out of rooms! And that every hotel was out of rooms. We all ended up having to sleep in our cars now mind you we only brought 2 cars.. The only good thing I can say was that the girls were very nice and apologized over and over! But its the fact of the matter that 9 people had to sleep in cars...
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
"Where to Start?"
I'm a road warrior and stay in hotels approximately 270 nights a year. I've stayed in the best and I've stay in the worst. This hotel ranks among the worst. The carpet, bedspreads, dust ruffle, and upholstered chairs were so filthy, I doubt they had ever been cleaned. I immediately removed the bedspread and blanket (sheets were clean) and kept my suitcase, briefcase, and even shoes on the sheets. I could not bring myself to sit in the dirty and stained chairs so I sat on the edge of the bed to finish paperwork. The furniture in the hotel room was cheap imitation wood and the chest of drawers sagged from the weight of the TV. The hallways were not air conditioned and with an outside temperature of 103 degrees, the hallways were unbearable. Ditto for the hotel room itself, but I did manage to cool the room down to a tolerable level. The bar and restaurant (advertised as available) are permanently closed with no sign of reopening. The driveway and parking lot consists of broken and chipped pavement.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Chortovka
"ST LIOUS ZOO"
No breakfast which was promised. Pool water was cold. Decent quality room and wifi.
1 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
ummar hamid
With a good cleaning and paint and new carpets, and general upkeep maintenance the hotel could be a higher rated hotel. Overall it was a good stay. The bed was comfy and there was cable and a pool. Resturant was closed for maintenance. Staff was wonderful. Overall a good hotel.
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Vicky Banta
Hotel was nice but the room I was in was too far from the internet router so I didn't have internet.
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
"Stay Away"
Toilet overflowed, and they promised to send someone with a mop and didn't. Shower was clogged up. Carpet was dirty and worn. Room was musty. Owner of hotel made racist comments against black people. Staff was incompetent.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Katy
"Not the best place we have stayed."
My mother, husband, newborn daughter and I showed up to the hotel. The location to the airport was perfect and the lobby was beautiful. We checked in and were given our keys. We headed to our room and opened the door to find a room that had NOT been cleaned. The beds were not made and there were dirty towels everywhere! We brought this to the desks attention and they gave us a different room. This room was... Better by a little to say the least. It was 'clean' but there was hair on the bathroom floor and in the sink. We found sewing pins in the curtains and the curtains were also incredibly dusty. The son in the bathroom didn't drain very well at all either. Not a place I felt comfortable keeping my 1 week old daughter at. The saff was pleasant and the rest of the hotel was pretty. Just not a fan of the rooms.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Meghan
The hotel was good for the price and the staff was friendly but if you require internet for business while traveling this might not be the best choice.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Sam
"Read the signs no matter how small."
The front lobby is very nice and my first thought upon entering was that we got a great deal on this nice hotel. Then we came in the back door.This hotel has a very small sign on the back entrance door saying that us was under construction and it showed. Clearly it needs to be updated, hopefully that is what they are working on. The front desk staff was very helpful and answered all of my questions. The shuttle to the airport was very convenient and made catching the train less stressful. They say that you must use your key card to operate the elevators, that is not true. The only 2 elevators in the building are right next to the front desk so if you have to park out back, are booked in a room farther down the hall or both you will have quite a trek. The elevators are uneven when you step off. Our floor smelled like musky cigarettes and "skunk" upon returning that night. You have to walk past the laundry room and the employee break room to get to the pool. This hallway also leads to the back entrance. If trying to leave early I recommend pulling car around to the front to load bags. Otherwise you will run into the cleaning staff getting ready for their shift. The pool room is nice but the pool is a little chilly. The staff is fairly knowledgable about the train schedule but not so much about certain places to eat/get drinks around town.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Jaime
Very nice hotel. Clean. Great service and affordable price. Very nice pool and comfortable beds!!
1 night trip Aug 16, 2014
KP
"Close to visited area."
Bed pillows were awful, bathtub stopper was stuck after shower water wouldn't drain husband was able to pull the stopper .. Room stuffy smell.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
Angela Walker
"Just average"
Ok hotel. Seemed kind of like a drug dealing location. Lots of outside activity.
1 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Nadia
"Great for the price"
I definitely enjoyed my stay at the Clarion-- so much actually that we ended up coming back again the next night! The hotel appearance in the hallways does seem a little run down, but the rooms were very clean and the beds were very comfortable. We stayed in the King bed room the first night and the double bed room the second night and enjoyed both. The staff was friendly for the most part. Definitely can't beat the quality and location for the price!
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014