All hotels in Berkeley, Missouri, United States of America
9600 Natural Bridge Road, Berkeley, MO, 63134, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
    Fairly good value for money
    Room is all right
    Bad internet service
"So sad-- a hotel on its way down"
This hotel was once a really nice facility with a lovely swimming pool area. However, the property no longer even has a sign on the building or entrance and is not welcoming at all when you approach it. The pool is shut done and is appears that no one is taking care of maintaining the hotel. It has no restaurant and no other amenities. It is sad that this once beautiful place is going down hill quickly.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
Cheryl
"No pool"
Pool was closed. Nothing on website about that. Things looked dingy.
Other trip Nov 6, 2015
"never again!"
The hotel staff was very rude. The pool had no water and that's the only reason we stayed there. No tp, one towel for three people. They gave us the wrong room and charged for parking. Won't be staying here again. Hope this helps. I always read reviews.
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2015
samuel
"Great weekend overall"
Everything was great, but our door would not lock from the outside, I forgot to tell anyone and the phones in the room did not work, other than that it was a wonderful weekend!
1 night trip Nov 1, 2015
jamel
Nice place for being super cheap. I was definitely expecting a bit o a whole in the wall but it was very roomy and the cleaning ladies did aa prompt and good job while I was out to work.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
jordan
No toilet paper. No restaurant ...no pool.....no computer room, fax, or copy services , and no Continental breakfast, no game room, laundry facility locked closed.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
"Disappointing"
I chose this hotel so my boys could use the indoor pool, but it was empty. There were also lots of carpet stains.
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
"Pleasantly Surprised"
Not knowing what to expect when I booked the hotel, I was pleasantly surprised walking into it. It could use a little cleaning up but overall I was happy with the stay. My actual hotel room was clean and very spacious. I would gladly stay here again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Jacob
"Well Worth The Cost"
Just needed an inexpensive place to crash for the night. It fit the bill perfectly.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2015
"Airport Inn"
It was horrible and they didnt even have face towels.
1 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Awful"
Staff was rude. When we pulled in 45 min early declined early check in. The facility looked in disrepair. We found an old wine bottle from a previous guest meaning room was not cleaned well. There was no continental breakfast. The front desk lady said she forgot to go out and get something. Do not waste you stay at this location. Oh and the indoor pool was closed.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
"Looks like it has seen better days"
Obviously this used to be a very nice hotel but has definitely has not been kept up. Hot tub was not working and the room smelled like it used to be a smoking room. We would not rebook. The discounted rate was not worth it.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
anonymous
"Unacceptable"
The room # 504 was falling apart. The wallpaper coming off the wall near the ceiling. The furniture was scared. The lamps leaned to one side and the chair had holes in it. The bathroom lite went out. The flooring in the main lobby had major chips in it. There was no breakfast bar. No pool. No other activities. Totally unacceptable.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Room key stopped working twice Dirty carpet stains Bathtub didn't drain properly. Asked to get it fixed but it wasn't fixed Accused by staff of moving from room to room and had to show proof of reservation. How did I get checked into the hotel if I never had proof of reservation? Hotel had no sign of name on outside of building
Other trip Oct 29, 2015
"Great cheap room. Highly recommended."
I just needed a place to crash for the night after spending the day in the city. This place was great. It is an older hotel, but it was well kept and clean. I talked to one of the employees, and I could tell they took pride in their work, and it showed in the condition of the room. It was clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I have paid twice as much for rooms that were not half as good as this one.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2015
Randy
"Ok hotel close to the airport."
I should have a received a king size bed room and did not.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Terrible hotel and rude service."
Just an overall horrible experience. The only reason I stayed was beacause I couldn't get refunded. When you booke online throught exepedia you are charge the entire stay.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Hotel west St. Louis by the airport"
The hotel didn't have any signage stating the name on the outside so that bit was slightly confusing. The entire stay I saw only three different staff members. Two maids and one front desk employee. The hotel overall didn't seem too off at first mostly clean a few dents and cracks here and there. Until you notice a missing safety rail, graffiti on the second floor, the sink in the bathroom literally rotting away from improper cleaners, or the milk or maybe puke stain on the couch cushions, and the missing do not disturb sign and broken tv remote. When asking one of the staff members about a new remote, do not disturb sign, a spare towel and shampoo it seemed as though we were a bother. The complimentary cappuccino machine was broken and they were out of regular coffee so hopefully you like decaf. The indoor pool was closed due to weather which I didn't know was a problem for indoor pools. The first floor ice machine was broken and the rear entrance to the hotel didn't close. I am unsure if the hotel recently changed hands or what the issue was but it seems in great disrepair and the staff overworked. I see a closing sign in this locations near future unless some changes are made.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
Cydney
"excellent value"
Clean room, fresh sheets, comfortable bed, good TV, quiet. Did not partake of breakfast.
1 night business trip Oct 23, 2015
"Ghetto"
We arrived at 8:30 p.m. There was a sign that said the attendant will be back in 10 minutes, so I waited the attendant finally came. To our dismay the indoor pool was seasonal! Poor lighting n dark outside, ghetto neighborhood, I wish we would have spent $20 and stayed somewhere else
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
ryan
"Taxed by hotel.com and at the Hotel itself"
The stay was fine but the taxes on the cost of our rooms were crazy. That want happen again.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Thelma
The Hotel was very comfortable. Close to the Airport. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The price was great!
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
"Not recommended"
Dirty hotel ... Very uncomfortable
2 night business trip Oct 17, 2015
"Stay Away Hotel"
No notice that this hotel was under renovation! No signs on front or address numbers! Requested easy Access room which was close but rugs did not allow for ease of movement with a wheelchair! There was no Refrigerator in the room nor instructions on how to operate TV or a list of channels. Had to channel surf to find stations. Had to use my ice chest to keep my insulin cold plus nearest ice machine was broken. Parking lot was filled with potholes! As a disabled person the back access door was hard to open from a wheelchair. This may be something for ADA to handle! Lastly, there was no breakfast! I found names from Wyndom, Ramada, Comfort and nothing from Airport! Plus looking it up on GPS it was under Comfort Inn!
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Speedy
"Great room for a very reasonable price"
Was fine for an overnight stay. The price was AWESOME!!!
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Becky
"Older hotel undergoing change of ownership"
Hard to find, as there was no signage; old signs had been blacked out. New owners were apparently hiring new staff, as many people came in dropping off paperwork. Hallways, elevator, lobby steps all exhibited much wear--peeling paint, scrapes and scratches, missing tread or moldings. Pool was closed. Restaurant was closed. First floor ice machine did not work. However, room was clean and comfortable, and staff courteous. They were out of regular coffee packets for the room coffee makers 2 of the 4 days we were there, and didn't offer lobby coffee. The last night we were there the main front doors were stuck in the open position and the lobby was freezing.
Other trip Oct 21, 2015
Deb
If the room had a microwave and a refrigerator would make it better. I have stayed here 3 times now in 3 different rooms and 2 of the rooms the remote did not work so that is a little frustrating.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
ruth
The room was a special discount rate, so I decided to try it. It is more than adequate and indeed we will likely make it a place to stay when we visit St. Louis for pleasure. It is clean and service is fine.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2015
The room was decent and the price was righ. I was disappointed that it was advertised as having a pool, rest and bar. That should be taken off the website until it's actually there.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
angel
"A hotel night from hell!"
1. Couldn't find the hotel because signs were covered due to changing ownership. 2. Parking car at hotel while on vacation cost $5 per night instead of being free. 3. Room key didn't work 3 out of 4 times. Ended up unable to leave the room together b/c would not be able to get back in after---- 4. Power in rooms throughout hotel went out around eight. I walked down to the lobby while C stayed to keep room access. Clerk blamed outage on a guest's plugging in too many appliances. Manager on the phone with Ameren power company, although power was still on in lobby and elevators still worked. Only rooms seemed to have lost power. No maintenance or electrician available to fix problem, although it clearly was not Ameren's problem but the hotel's. 5. So---we spent the night in a room with no power, could not watch tv, could not see to shower, couldn't make coffee, packed by our flashlight before catching a shuttle at 4:30 to get to the airport. 6. Other guests got refunds, but b/c we booked through Expedia, we were told we could not get a refund. The clerk on duty the night all this happened was as accommodating as she could be in this terribly frustrating situation. She remained calm and tried to be helpful in spite of being without options. (She had no other clean room to move us to when the keys didn't work b/c the new management had cut housekeeping staff and she had no extra clean rooms.)
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Looking forward
For the price this hotel is great. They seem to be going through some changes and restaurant, pool, bar etc were not open but for my stay I didn't need these amenities. I will definitely consider them again.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"YOU DONT WANT TO STAY HERE"
the hotel was nasty. the indoor pool was closed. they could not find my reservation. then when they did we went to the room it was dirty. the bed was not made and there was trash everywhere. they gave us a new room. the a/c works good but it was so loud. it was hard to find the hotel. there was no sign. we asked a gas station where it was. they where not sure. never again will I stay there. there was no housekeeping there until the next Moring. the potty would make weird noise when someone on the same floor used the bathroom. as we where leaving we seen a guy with a bug sprayer walking out of a room. we seen dead bugs on the floor. there are some good little dinners in that area that is about it. I wanted to surprise my hubby with a nice getaway trip. this was horrible.
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
christine
"Not very pleased with condition."
Room carpets were stained and filthy. The hotel is old and is in need of repairs and upgrades. Staff was nice. But when we got off on the 3rd floor the smell of someone smoking pot in their room was overwhelming. Would not choose this place again.
1 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Good rate, but not worth it."
Obviously, this hotel has changed ownership recently. There wasn't even a new sign out with the current hotel name. May have been a 2.5 star hotel in the past but I would rate it at 1.5 - 2.0, at the most. Overall condition of hotel was very worn and needing repairs and/or renovation. Was on the 5th floor and had to go down 2 floors to find an operating ice machine. Pillows in the room were small square throw pillows with pillowcases. Very uncomfortable! Stayed 2 nights and bed was made and bathroom was cleaned (minimally), but carpet wasn't vacuumed and tabletops were not cleaned. There was a smell that was like a skunk got into the elevator shaft or something. Could smell it in most of the hotel. No microwaves or refrigerators were provided or available in the room, unlike other like-kind (rated) hotels I have stayed in. Parking areas (other than very front) were dark. Very little parking area. A good thing that this hotel had minimal booking. Will not be stating here again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Room was clean, staff helpful, hotel shabby"
I chose this hotel not knowing the area and thinking being near the airport would be a safe area to stay in. While the room was clean and the staff was helpful, the hotel and room was shabby. The walls were scuffed and paper peeling, the carpets were disgusting. The hotel was just far enough from the rest of the Airport Hotels to make the neighborhood questionable. We were approached by a panhandler in the parking lot. There was no signage outside to indicate the name of the hotel. Staff said the hotel had recently changed hands.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Maintenance was horrible"
The first room smelled so bad I had to move. In the second room the toilet wouldn't flush.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Ok for money"
Booked a nonsmoking room. Had to stay in smoking. Pool closed. Hair dryer broken acted liked they didnt care.
Other trip Oct 18, 2015
"Dirty things in my room."
Parking was weird, no parking near the front door which made it very difficult to get in and out with a 9 month old baby. The elevator is very old and scary. The lobby is nice, but the pool was closed and I got the feeling they have no intention of reopening it. When. I got to my room it was in a little better condition than I expected since I only paid $37 for the room, BUT there was an old crumpled pillow case left on my bed, there was a dirty used washcloth hanging over the shower curtain, and a used bandaid on the back of the toilet. If it wasn't for those things I probably would have rated it a little higher. But it's obvious the cleaning crew is doing very little actual cleaning.
2 night family trip Oct 14, 2015
Patty
"Staff great gm not"
The entire hotel staff was wonderful except for the gm albert. 1st night was good 2nd night power outage not their fault 3rd night my toliet flooded moved us across the hall to a king bed when we had 2. Albert said he would either move us or give us linen for the pull out bed when his night manager came in. We had to wait for her because he didnt even know how to make us a room key. At 10pm had go downstairs myself to get linen because he never did. Dropped the ball many times.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2015
the only thing that I do not like about it is there is no refrigerator and no microwave.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2015
ruth
"Great for the price"
Great for the price.Only thing that was not wright was no Hotelsighn on outside plus Onstar had it under a different name plus the most important was how absolutely the outside all around the hotel was pitch black kind of scary for a single women plus worried about the safety of my stuff in the car.I like the price and room will stay there again if price stays the same.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2015
Margarete
"No towels, no coffee, no lights."
after housekeeping cleaned the room, they took the towels , bathmat and washcloth and did not replace them. they did not replace the coffee refills. When I came back and told the manager and the housekeeper. they told me it would be taken care of. I came back at night. Still no towels, bathmat or washcloth or coffee refills. Also several light fixtures did not work.
2 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2015
Phillip
"Great Stay!!"
I Am Mister Missouri USA 2015 And I Stayed Here For The Weekend And Loved It They Were Nice Rooms Were Nice Love The Airport Shuttle Very Handy. Will Be Staying Here Fall My Future Trips!
2 night business trip Oct 2, 2015
April
"Do not recommend"
The sign outside was blacked out so you had no clue if you were at the right place. There were several stains on the room carpet and the pool was closed.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
"Not bad...place to sleep...staff great"
Not bad...place to sleep...staff was great...Expedia had to refund me 30 for s mistake....parking is only free for each night stay
Response by Airport Inn
Dear Anonymous! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon! Most Sincerely Hotel Management
Other trip Sep 30, 2015
"Not recommended"
Booked this hotel because of indoor swimming pool, and free breakfast. Upon checking in found out the indoor pool was closed for the season...and the breakfast room was closed for construction. Not a good experience.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
not impressed
"Not for me."
On line it looked decent for a one night stay close to the airport. I had trouble getting a shuttle. No listing for this place at the airport. Had to go thru Expedia to get the shuttle. Walk in and looked OK, Clerk OK. All carpeting filthy. No food. Very disappointed.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"Worst hotel visit ever"
My stay was horrible!! The lobby smelled liked a dirty mop and there was no air in the halls. I had two rooms in one the air didn't work in the other the room was dingy and the carpet was horrible spots were everywhere. I was given another room but every time I left the room my keys didn't work let's just say this was one of my worst experiences. The icing on the cake, my car was broken into. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone I personally believe it should be closed down. The pool was closed and there was no breakfast all the things that made me choose this place were not available.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
Tinikia
It was a spider n my room
1 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
Christopher
"Hotel was good did not match the description ."
There was no breakfast like online said. The hotel tried to charge my card again. We had to keep asking for more towels with them knowing 4 people in our room and they leaving only left 2 towels. We probably wouldn't haven't stayed all 3 days if haven't already paid. Housekeeping show up at 7:30 am we ask them to come back in a couple hours and they would never come back. We asked for extra blankets and pillows and they said they was out. They just didn't seem like they knew what they was doing.
Other trip Sep 14, 2015