All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
9300 SE Sunnybrook Blvd, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

"nice place to stay"
At check in they put a hold on your card for incidental ($20) Then you get a couple of cokes and they put another hold ($10) on your card don't how why. Other than that it was a nice place to stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Melvin
"It was fine"
I always have a hard time paying for a hotel room that all we are doing is sleeping in, but it's clean, comfortable bed and pillows, and in a convenient location...which there were some coupons or deals :)
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
sandy
Had a good stay, staff was very nice. Hotel is a nice place if you are looking for a weekend shopping trip to Clackamas. Only flaw is we booked with the breakfast and had three people in our room but they only offered the breakfast for two? It is a great breakfasts though!
cindy
"Service with a Smile and these folks just get it!"
Service with a smile is the service team mantra here! The folks here are relentless to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Customer facing or otherwise, the staff is very friendly. They are so well trained on the Customer-First principle by Marriott Corporate. I have stayed here multiple times and will continue to choose them over others.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great hotel close to everything!"
Great deal on the special! Comfortable room that was spacious and had a nice balcony... Close to great shopping and restauants!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Sue
"Built a wonderful memory!"
Gandkids and I had a great time...pool, room, breakfast!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Donna Claire
"Very good."
Convenient location to family in Portland. It's where we always stay when we go to Portland. Clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
JACKIE
"Still my first choice in Portland!"
Plane landed at midnight and arrival at hotel would be too late for the bistro. Emailed ahead and a Caesar wrap was awaiting my arrival! Excellent service! Thank you, Jennifer!
1 night trip Nov 3, 2014
"Pleasant Stay at the Clackamas Coutrtyard"
All the employees were very very friendly and very willing to make our stay as best as they could. Outstanding attitude towards providing great Customer Service.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
jim
"Bistro not up to scratch"
Hotel was convenient for the company I was visiting but the bistro is really only a cafe and the evening meals were sadly lacking
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay in my hotel. I am happy to hear that you found our hotel to be convenient, I am sorry to hear that our Bistro fell short of your expectations, however we do offer a full dinner menu in our Bistro offering items from steak to fresh fish. We hope that you try us again in the future.
4 night trip Oct 19, 2014
keith
"Would stay again"
Friendly and attentive staff, clean and spacious rooms, and decent food from their cafe made for a pleasant one-night stay. It's about 10-30 minutes from Portland depending on traffic, but it was the most affordable place ($129 or under) I could find. I would definitely stay again if I was in the area.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Rachel
"Over 250$ for a bad weekend"
It was overpriced. Especially for what little you get. They even have water bottles with 3 dollar tags on them that they sit in your room to give them an extra chance to get more money from you.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Courtyard Portland Southeast. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the price, however we are competitively priced for our market. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Clackamas.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Clean, convenient, but a bit noisy."
Overall, I give this hotel a 4 star rating. The hotel is clean, conveniently located, provides free parking, and the staff were extremely pleasant. The reason I cannot give it 5 stars is due to the noisy environment. This is my second time staying here, and both trips I have had to use earplugs to block out the sounds of my neighbors. If you are near the elevator, you can hear the conversations as people congregate waiting for the elevator to arrive, and you can hear the bell each time the car arrives. The walls are pretty thin too. I could hear my neighbors carrying on a conversation well into the morning hours. Overall, I respect this hotel chain and will continue to visit the Marriott family - however, I am not sure I will stay at this particular location again. I may give one of the other hotels in the area a try the next time I visit.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Wendy
my only issue was the quality of the bed - very hard and diffucult to sleep on
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Easy Access to Highway"
We stayed for 5 nights. The service was a little off. We ordered room service one night - a dinner salad and an entree. We got one set of utensils. The server said she would bring another set but never did. One day we asked to skip maid service skipped because my husband was sick. We were skipped the next day as well. Housekeeping seemed surprised that I wanted maid service resumed.Other than those 2 complaints it was a nice stay. I will return when family brings me to Portland again.
5 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"ridiculous."
Irritating. Don't visit if you aren't white. My husband is salvadoran/black but he looks Hawaiian. We encounter racism everywhere we stay but hoped a Portland mariott would be different. Nope! Snobby people in the lobby, snobby guests (we paid the same for our room, people! ) and noisy people. Had to call front desk twice to warn them of some fighting above me, and then again for scary noises coming from the hallway. Never bringing my family here again.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice hotel Clackamas OR"
We've stayed here many times and have always been happy with the service, cleanliness, comfort and location of this hotel. The restaurant is good too.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Relaxing"
Very upscale when you walk in. Staff were really friendly and accommodating. Only negative was when I paid for my water in cash and asked not to have my credit card charged...and then my credit card was charged as well. I called to complain and they took care of the extra charge.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"In town for a wedding"
Jimmy at the restaurant was very friendly and great service. Beds and pillows were not that comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Near enough to Portland"
Beds were not very comfortable. Room was good, clean. Noisy hallways for a time .
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review! We replaced 70 of our matresses this past July and will continue the project into this upcoming year. I am please to hear that you found our hotel clean. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Upgrade your toilet paper, PLEASE!"
Beds were very uncomfortable - hard! Traffic noise was a bit disturbing. Also, this may seem like a strange comment but..... when you are paying for a hotel that is supposed to be a 4 star hotel, you do not expect to get toilet paper that is 1 star. Please people, put some decent toilet paper in these rooms! A guest should not feel they need to bathe after using the toilet paper.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review within the Expedia communtiy. We recently replaced all of the mattresses in our hotel mid-July of this year. I apologize that they were not to your liking. If you choose to stay with us again the future I would be more than happy to personally assist you to ensure your stay is more enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Comfortable, Clean and Friendly"
Last minute one night stay, The check in was fast & easy. Grounds are beautifully kept. Staff are professional and tentative.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you found our property beautifully kept and our staff professional. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Kristen
My only complaint was the sofa bed. My kids slept on the floor, which was more comfortable. The king sized regular bed was great.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Traci
"Nice hotel close to Clackamas mall"
No smoking facility however, the room reeked of smoke. Was able to get a different room but was not expecting that issue. The next room was fresh and clean. The value for the dollar was just not there. Room too small even with just two people. Hot tub was full of small particles floating around which I gathered to be dead skin from over use. The pool was definitely at capacity.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Fern
"my stay at Clackamas"
The staff was extraordinarily helpful in assisting me to navigate into downtown. The food at the Bistro, not so good.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The staff were friendly and helpful, suggesting various places to eat after we asked and offering us wine glasses when they saw we had a bottle of wine. The room was comfortable and nice, with blackout shades that were excellent. It's a very nice place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
"Fantastic Service!!"
Service is fantastic here. the staff goes above & beyond to assist you and make you feel comfortable. the hotel was clean & the new bed was awesome! the location was great, right off 205. far enough away from the traffic but close enough to access Portland's attraction without being too far away. loved it!
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Theresa
The staff was very nice and our stay was comfortable
2 night trip Jul 14, 2014
No problems, great stay.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
RC Carlyle
"All 5s!"
The morning breakfast is included with the ability to grab it go or stay and enjoy it. The surrounding area abundant in all places a traveler needs... banks, drug stores, restaurants, freeway access, fast food, grocery, etc. You can't go wrong by staying here.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Chad
"Nice, would definitely stay there again"
Clean, comfortable room. The breakfast menu at the bistro was somewhat limited but cooked to order and tasted great. We had breakfast there every day. The service at this hotel was excellent. Everyone was friendly and greeted us with a smile.
4 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great Hotel to Use Again"
I had a wonderful stay. Loved the jacuzzi in my room. It was most welcomed after such a hectic day. The room was neat and clean. The first night was noisy, but the second night was very quiet. I got great sleep. I look forward to returning.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Enjoyed our stay. Convenient to friends we were visiting. Excellent service.
1 night business trip Jun 13, 2014
"OK. PRICEY FOR WHAT IT WAS"
ASKED TWICE FOR WASHCLOTHS WHICH WE NEVER DID RECEIVE.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review. I apologize that you did not receive the washcloths that you requested. It is not the level of service that we strive for. Please accept my apology; I hope that you will give us another opportunity. Thank you for your feedback as I will use it for training.
Other trip Jun 10, 2014
CHARLIE
"OK but better close by."
This was an old hotel by Marriott standards. Adequate but better options across the street. Restaurant was more of a cafe with pre-packaged food service items re-heated. Place was OK for one night and quiet.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review. I apologize that you were not pleased with our food and beverage options. Yes we do have café style food options with 24 hour Starbuck service as well. We do have a full dinner menu available in our dining room which includes steak, fresh fish and many other options. Our hotel has been recently renovated and I apologize that it was not to your standard. Thank you for your feedback, I hope you try us again in the future.
1 night business trip Jun 3, 2014
Wayne
"convenient to shopping"
Clean, comfortable and very close to a nice mall with food choices and good stores. We didn't use it, but there is a pool and hot tub in the courtyard. Elevators meant we could have a room above the first floor, and our window looked into treetops. Very relaxing!
1 night family trip May 30, 2014
"Win Win"
We checked in on Thursday night 5/22 the young man working was phenomenal...Very friendly very helpful...I am very picky when it comes to hotels I read reviews carefully. I am from Portland so I know the locations to avoid. This location in S.E. Portland/Clackamas was excellent...easy access to I-205. The pool was chilly at first but made swimming laps easy. The staff was very friendly and helpful.
3 night trip May 22, 2014
T Stone
Hotel was nice & clean. Front desk lady wasn't friendly and not very helpful. Beds were hard. Rooms were clean. Banquet staff was very friendly.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Sister in the hospital and needed a comfy room."
Bed was not very comfortable, harder than i expected and no padding. For the price of the room, you would think that the coffee in the lobby would be complementary. Bottles of water offered in the room were for a fee as well. I will not be staying again, too much money for what I got.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review. I aplogize that you did not find our beds to be comfortable and that we did not have complimentary coffee in our lobby we do offer cStarbucks coffee in ouir Bistro 24 hours a day. We offer rates that are competitve in our Brand and market, Thank you for your feedback.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
karen
"Decent place to stay"
The place was nice and comfortable, staff is okay, But overall is pretty good
Other trip May 25, 2014
jason
The accommodation was very nice and the staff were extremely pleasant and helpful. We very much enjoyed our stay at this establishment.
1 night family trip May 16, 2014
Dawn
"good short overnight stay"
Stayed here with my friends last weekend when in Portland. Except for the sounds/voices from the nearby rooms or hallway that could be easily heard from inside the room, this hotel is pretty good for a short overnight stay. Did not try the food there as we went to a home style diner near by.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"A little way from the busy downtown Portland."
Great!
2 night trip May 10, 2014
"bar was amazing"
Loved the bar staff they were great they made my stay a very good one
2 night family trip May 9, 2014
la guera
"Return customer"
I have stayed in this hotel two times, and have been quite happy there. Comfy beds, cleaner than typical hotel. Wish they had offered complimentary coffee in the lobby instead of just the yucky stuff in the room. There was a cafe in the lobby that I could have purchased from though.
2 night trip May 9, 2014
SS
"Wonderful, restful and great location"
We had a great room that was clean and very comfortable. Conveniently located next to Clackamas mall and the freeway. I was a little concerned about noise as the hotel was full but even though we were next to a rather boisterous family the sound was hardly noticeable. The staff was cheerful and helpful. Can't comment on the food as we did not eat in the hotel. The breakfast room was closed and reserved for softball teams.
Other trip May 11, 2014
Staff was very helpful
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"Nice Hotel!!"
Staff was very friendly. Rooms were pretty clean. Beds were not very comfy. They had a nice pool/exercise room.
Other trip Apr 13, 2014
Nice place to stay. 4 day stay was pleasant. Only things I didn't like was there was no sign out front so I missed the entrance and had to drive quite a ways to get turned around at night and in the rain.
4 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Nice hotel close to shopping"
Nice family hotel with pool and hot tub. There is a small workout room if you are interested in that. Lobby area is nice.
Other trip Mar 27, 2014