All hotels in Clackamas, Oregon, United States of America
9300 SE Sunnybrook Blvd, Clackamas, OR, 97015, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9399

Clean
    Great pool
    Comfortable
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
"Much more than worth the price"
We were in the hotel for 10 days; this was our third stay over three years. The rooms are comfortable, clean and serviceable--they are not GREAT but we spent most of our time with family in the area and they are more than comfortable. Wi-fi is a bit gimpy, but is generally OK. Hints: ask for a room on the back for quiet, do not order an alcoholic beverage unless you are ready for significant stickler shock. THe staff is marvelous, and particular praise goes to Jimmy and Frank. We will stay there again without hesitation. Another hint: for $10 more the rate included a breakfast that was significantly better than I have had elsewhere (as in stale, plastic wrapped yucky breakfast rolls and indifferent coffee. )
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
This is the 2nd time we have stayed here. This will be our new go-to hotel when we are visiting my brother and his family!
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
"Holiday Getaway"
Stay was comfortable as before, however this time the room didn't have a microwave or the free breakfast tickets given at check-in as in the past.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Smallish room..hard bed....nice staff"
room was small and felt cramped. Beds were very hard and uncomfortable. While the breakfast was pretty good, the coffee was expensive and you only got a very small cup with your breakfast that we paid for ahead of time. There was an upcharge for a larger cup, and charges for refills.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly. I apologize that you found your room to be small, we do offer multiple room types to choose from that are much more spacious. Thank you again for staying with us and I hope you try one of larger room types in the future.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
"Home For Christmas"
The staff was great at check in and the rooms were clean and pretty quiet.
Other trip Dec 27, 2014
Shane
"Highly recommended"
Great stay here. When I was checking in, I mentioned that I was looking forward to the hot tub at the pool. However, I was informed that the hot tub broke. I think it broke about 10 minutes before we arrived. Oh well, I thought, but when I got to my room they called and asked if we'd like to switch to a room with a tub in it. Of course, I took it. It was nice that they acknowledged my concern without me even asking. The room was spotless and the breakfast was great. The staff was professional and friendly. We would stay here again for sure.
1 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
Denise
"Great Place to Stay!"
We had fun using the pool and hot tub with our grandson and it was so convenient to shopping. The hotel lobby area is very nice with lots of seating and big flat screen, where my grandson and I enjoyed a morning Christmas show with a cup of coffee, the latte was made as good as any coffee house. The restaurant offers a great selection of menu items that include many healthy options.
Other trip Dec 25, 2014
"A good place to stay"
A good place to stay, close to fwy.
2 night business trip Dec 20, 2014
Not enough parking in front. Kind of scared behind hotel.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"Awesome"
I'm not sure I've ever had a better experience at a hotel. The rooms were very nice but the "wow" experience for me were the employees in the restaurant. They were all so friendly, accommodating and seem to really enjoy what they do. Just a really nice stay and I'll definitely be back.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
"No Complaints"
Everything was great. No outstanding service but no complaints. Room was clean and quiet.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"Convenient and reliable hotel in perfect location"
Right next to interstate and very close to Clackamas mall. Good coffee shop food.
Other trip Dec 11, 2014
peter
Wonderful hotel, only complaint was the room cleaners walked into our room at 8am Saturday morning to start cleaning. We were still sleeping and we woke up from a dead sleep to them in our room. Not acceptable especially when checkout isn't until noon.
2 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
Paris
"Great place to stay for shopping"
My granddaughter and I have an annual weekend for Christmas shopping. We decided to stay across from Clackamas Town Mall this year at the Courtyard Marriott. What a good choice it was. We got exceptional service when we arrived. We then ordered room service for dinner. Not only was our dinner delivered in a timely manner, but we also received a courtesy call, checking on our dinner and seeing if we needed anything else. The rooms were very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We will definitely be back again!!
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Superb Customer Service"
I was a little hesitant to stay at this hotel because of a customer review regarding having experience racial discrimination. However, I felt the staff treated me (Black American) and my roommates (Asian Internationals) with kindness and respect. The shuttle service to and from the shopping mall was a huge plus since we arrived Wednesday before Thanksgiving. The shuttle driver, though new to the Portland area, was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hotel for your next visit to the Clackamas area. Although, I booked the room and paid for three people, there were only enough toiletries provided for two people.
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Debbie
"Good Visit"
The only thing we didn't like was the beds were too hard.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
wendi
"Very pleased"
Great hotel, great customer service. Our beds were a little bit too firm. We did not try the food but the bistro looked inviting.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
Alice
Just needs a little updating. Everyone who works here is amazingly nice and friendly.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
"nice place to stay"
At check in they put a hold on your card for incidental ($20) Then you get a couple of cokes and they put another hold ($10) on your card don't how why. Other than that it was a nice place to stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2014
Melvin
"It was fine"
I always have a hard time paying for a hotel room that all we are doing is sleeping in, but it's clean, comfortable bed and pillows, and in a convenient location...which there were some coupons or deals :)
Other trip Nov 24, 2014
sandy
Had a good stay, staff was very nice. Hotel is a nice place if you are looking for a weekend shopping trip to Clackamas. Only flaw is we booked with the breakfast and had three people in our room but they only offered the breakfast for two? It is a great breakfasts though!
cindy
"Service with a Smile and these folks just get it!"
Service with a smile is the service team mantra here! The folks here are relentless to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Customer facing or otherwise, the staff is very friendly. They are so well trained on the Customer-First principle by Marriott Corporate. I have stayed here multiple times and will continue to choose them over others.
2 night business trip Nov 14, 2014
"Great hotel close to everything!"
Great deal on the special! Comfortable room that was spacious and had a nice balcony... Close to great shopping and restauants!
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
Sue
"Built a wonderful memory!"
Gandkids and I had a great time...pool, room, breakfast!
1 night family trip Nov 1, 2014
Donna Claire
"Very good."
Convenient location to family in Portland. It's where we always stay when we go to Portland. Clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
JACKIE
"Still my first choice in Portland!"
Plane landed at midnight and arrival at hotel would be too late for the bistro. Emailed ahead and a Caesar wrap was awaiting my arrival! Excellent service! Thank you, Jennifer!
1 night trip Nov 3, 2014
"Pleasant Stay at the Clackamas Coutrtyard"
All the employees were very very friendly and very willing to make our stay as best as they could. Outstanding attitude towards providing great Customer Service.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
jim
"Bistro not up to scratch"
Hotel was convenient for the company I was visiting but the bistro is really only a cafe and the evening meals were sadly lacking
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay in my hotel. I am happy to hear that you found our hotel to be convenient, I am sorry to hear that our Bistro fell short of your expectations, however we do offer a full dinner menu in our Bistro offering items from steak to fresh fish. We hope that you try us again in the future.
4 night trip Oct 19, 2014
keith
"Would stay again"
Friendly and attentive staff, clean and spacious rooms, and decent food from their cafe made for a pleasant one-night stay. It's about 10-30 minutes from Portland depending on traffic, but it was the most affordable place ($129 or under) I could find. I would definitely stay again if I was in the area.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
Rachel
"Over 250$ for a bad weekend"
It was overpriced. Especially for what little you get. They even have water bottles with 3 dollar tags on them that they sit in your room to give them an extra chance to get more money from you.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Courtyard Portland Southeast. As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for the price, however we are competitively priced for our market. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Clackamas.
2 night business trip Oct 3, 2014
"Clean, convenient, but a bit noisy."
Overall, I give this hotel a 4 star rating. The hotel is clean, conveniently located, provides free parking, and the staff were extremely pleasant. The reason I cannot give it 5 stars is due to the noisy environment. This is my second time staying here, and both trips I have had to use earplugs to block out the sounds of my neighbors. If you are near the elevator, you can hear the conversations as people congregate waiting for the elevator to arrive, and you can hear the bell each time the car arrives. The walls are pretty thin too. I could hear my neighbors carrying on a conversation well into the morning hours. Overall, I respect this hotel chain and will continue to visit the Marriott family - however, I am not sure I will stay at this particular location again. I may give one of the other hotels in the area a try the next time I visit.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2014
Wendy
my only issue was the quality of the bed - very hard and diffucult to sleep on
3 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Easy Access to Highway"
We stayed for 5 nights. The service was a little off. We ordered room service one night - a dinner salad and an entree. We got one set of utensils. The server said she would bring another set but never did. One day we asked to skip maid service skipped because my husband was sick. We were skipped the next day as well. Housekeeping seemed surprised that I wanted maid service resumed.Other than those 2 complaints it was a nice stay. I will return when family brings me to Portland again.
5 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"ridiculous."
Irritating. Don't visit if you aren't white. My husband is salvadoran/black but he looks Hawaiian. We encounter racism everywhere we stay but hoped a Portland mariott would be different. Nope! Snobby people in the lobby, snobby guests (we paid the same for our room, people! ) and noisy people. Had to call front desk twice to warn them of some fighting above me, and then again for scary noises coming from the hallway. Never bringing my family here again.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice hotel Clackamas OR"
We've stayed here many times and have always been happy with the service, cleanliness, comfort and location of this hotel. The restaurant is good too.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Relaxing"
Very upscale when you walk in. Staff were really friendly and accommodating. Only negative was when I paid for my water in cash and asked not to have my credit card charged...and then my credit card was charged as well. I called to complain and they took care of the extra charge.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"In town for a wedding"
Jimmy at the restaurant was very friendly and great service. Beds and pillows were not that comfortable.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Near enough to Portland"
Beds were not very comfortable. Room was good, clean. Noisy hallways for a time .
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review! We replaced 70 of our matresses this past July and will continue the project into this upcoming year. I am please to hear that you found our hotel clean. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
"Upgrade your toilet paper, PLEASE!"
Beds were very uncomfortable - hard! Traffic noise was a bit disturbing. Also, this may seem like a strange comment but..... when you are paying for a hotel that is supposed to be a 4 star hotel, you do not expect to get toilet paper that is 1 star. Please people, put some decent toilet paper in these rooms! A guest should not feel they need to bathe after using the toilet paper.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review within the Expedia communtiy. We recently replaced all of the mattresses in our hotel mid-July of this year. I apologize that they were not to your liking. If you choose to stay with us again the future I would be more than happy to personally assist you to ensure your stay is more enjoyable.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Comfortable, Clean and Friendly"
Last minute one night stay, The check in was fast & easy. Grounds are beautifully kept. Staff are professional and tentative.
Response by Courtyard by Marriott Portland Southeast/Clackamas
Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear that you found our property beautifully kept and our staff professional. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Kristen
My only complaint was the sofa bed. My kids slept on the floor, which was more comfortable. The king sized regular bed was great.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
Traci
"Nice hotel close to Clackamas mall"
No smoking facility however, the room reeked of smoke. Was able to get a different room but was not expecting that issue. The next room was fresh and clean. The value for the dollar was just not there. Room too small even with just two people. Hot tub was full of small particles floating around which I gathered to be dead skin from over use. The pool was definitely at capacity.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Fern
"my stay at Clackamas"
The staff was extraordinarily helpful in assisting me to navigate into downtown. The food at the Bistro, not so good.
2 night business trip Aug 5, 2014
"Nice place to stay"
The staff were friendly and helpful, suggesting various places to eat after we asked and offering us wine glasses when they saw we had a bottle of wine. The room was comfortable and nice, with blackout shades that were excellent. It's a very nice place to stay.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2014
"Fantastic Service!!"
Service is fantastic here. the staff goes above & beyond to assist you and make you feel comfortable. the hotel was clean & the new bed was awesome! the location was great, right off 205. far enough away from the traffic but close enough to access Portland's attraction without being too far away. loved it!
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Theresa
The staff was very nice and our stay was comfortable
2 night trip Jul 14, 2014
No problems, great stay.
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
RC Carlyle
"All 5s!"
The morning breakfast is included with the ability to grab it go or stay and enjoy it. The surrounding area abundant in all places a traveler needs... banks, drug stores, restaurants, freeway access, fast food, grocery, etc. You can't go wrong by staying here.
1 night business trip May 31, 2014
Chad
"Nice, would definitely stay there again"
Clean, comfortable room. The breakfast menu at the bistro was somewhat limited but cooked to order and tasted great. We had breakfast there every day. The service at this hotel was excellent. Everyone was friendly and greeted us with a smile.
4 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Great Hotel to Use Again"
I had a wonderful stay. Loved the jacuzzi in my room. It was most welcomed after such a hectic day. The room was neat and clean. The first night was noisy, but the second night was very quiet. I got great sleep. I look forward to returning.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014