All hotels in Rocky Mount, North Carolina, United States of America
230 Gateway Blvd, Rocky Mount, NC, 27804, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

Good hotel but don't clean the room, the others services all exelent, the breakfast good for the price.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
"Residence Inn in Rocky Mount"
We stopped on our way to Florida. The room wasn't very clean but the bed was comfortable. It's hard to find decent places to stay that take dogs, and hard to keep a place clean when you allow dogs, but the carpets need some deep cleaning, or replacing. The people are very nice, it's just not that clean.
1 night romance trip Feb 26, 2015
Lynn
"excellent"
The sink in the bathroom drains very slow. The switch for the bathroom is for both the light and the air so the sound is irritating. Furnitures are dated
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2015
Nice location next to Outback. Pleasant staff.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Rocky Mount
Thank you for taking the time to posted your review. We appreciate the positive comments you made about us and we look forward to your many returns. Thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
R
"thanksgiving"
Too high
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Rocky Mount
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We try to offer a "EXCELLENT" place to stay for a fair price. Please visit us again the next time you are in our area. Thank you for choosing us.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
"Surprised"
I have stayed at Resident Inn before and i was very disappointed with the poor condition of my room 102 . Room carpet and furniture need to be replaced , thank god i was only in town for one night .
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Rocky Mount
Please accept our apology for the condition of your room at this time. I represent the Schulte Hosp. Group and we have recently purchased this hotel. We will begin a "full" renovation early 2015 we are very excited about the upcoming improvements and upgrades. Please visit us again once we have completed our facelift. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your many returns.
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2014
"Nice hotel but needs some upgrades."
Good overall. Facilities maintenance and furnishings could be improved.
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great business stay location for me."
Stayed for a week for business. I am familiar with the area and the kitchenette provides opportunities to a convenient living experience. The location is perfect.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Todd
Outstanding service, the reception staff were very professional & courteous.
7 night business trip Jun 10, 2014
Semperfi98335
"More and more my hotel of choice."
I am happy to have kitchenette facilities and the location is perfect. The staff is cooperative and pleasant.
Other trip Jun 5, 2014
"Cleanliness is a MUST"
The cleanliness of Residence was 100% to my satisfaction. When my wife and I travel we only really stay in Marriott Residences when out of town. This one was by far the best I have stayed in. We will definitely recommend to all of our friends and family if they are in Rocky Mount, NC!
2 night trip with friends May 24, 2014
Sergio Castellon
"The Best!"
One of the best Residence Inn we have ever stayed in. This will surely be the place we stay in every time we visit North Carolina.
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
Erica Castellon
"Business trip"
Perfect for the type of travel I was on. I would happily stay at this hotel again.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Todd
The hot tub was out of order, but other than that it was a nice hotel.
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
"Decent place for overnight stay"
The room was very comfortable and reasonably clean. The staff was courteous and attentive. My only improvement suggestion for this hotel is with its business amenities. I had trouble getting online via the room wi-fi. Once I got online everything was super slow. Thinking maybe it's me, I went to the lobby to use the "business center" computer. It was filled with molasses too. The desk attendant said they've been having that problem a lot recently. Seems to me like a hotel in this price point should have faster connectivity. Everything else was fine.
1 night business trip Mar 18, 2014
"Marriott should come check out the furnishings."
I've stayed in several Residence Inns. This one had old, dirty furnishings that didn't match. It looked like they bought them at a garage sale. Nothing about this place matched what I've come to expect from a Marriott brand.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Nice welcoming and comfortable Hotel"
Our stay was very nice. They have the best breakfast there, fresh every morning! We had our Maltese with us, have nice area to walk dog with bags to pick up after. Just wish they had KING beds to choose from also. Staff very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Mar 20, 2014
Pam
"Worn out hotel with very noisy heating system."
Thermostat in room was slow to respond to settings and, once the heater came on, it was very loud. The fan/motor (located in a closet in the sitting area of the suite) roared inside the room. The vented outside wall of the HVAC closet was located right outside the window of the bedroom, and it clattered loudly off and on all night. Impossible to sleep. When I checked out in the morning and mentioned this to the clerk at the desk, she was apologetic and seemed surprised to hear the complaint. Another customer was checking out at the same time and, overhearing my comments, chimed in that it was the same in her suite!
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
N
"Thanksgiving Gathering"
The room was too small for 3 people, which forced me to pay additional money for a room at another hotel. The room did not have an oven as promised, which caused some inconvenience.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
Belinda
"Fits the bill perfectly"
This hotel is so near the highway and it has everything you could need or want. The staff in particular were so friendly and helpful.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
jan
I enjoyed my stay, the service was wonderful, but for the price I expected more up to date furniture in the room, and for the furniture not to be old and worn. The rooms could really use an upgrade if they are going to charge that price.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2013
"I Good Stop"
The hotel was in close proximity to I-95 as we were traveling south. We were very glad it is a pet friendly hotel. We were placed in a section of the building close to the pet walk area. It was easy to unload our luggage and move in for the night.
Other trip Aug 8, 2013
"I 95"
Hotel was pleasant . A little off the beaten path.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
"One of the best"
Right next store to out back very clean and friendly service's
1 night trip May 18, 2013
New building, comfortable room, good happy hour. Nicest hotel in the area. Two restaurants within walking distance.
Other trip Sep 8, 2012
"great place in Rocky Mount"
Nice room and good location
2 night trip Aug 31, 2012

"Great location and comfort."
Fine but need to improve cleanliness of pots and pans.
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Rocky Mount
Thank you traveller for taking the time to bring this to our attention. This is not the norm for our hotel and this issue has been addressed. We also thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your many returns.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
Response by Residence Inn by Marriott Rocky Mount
Thank you for your scores we hope you will visit with us again next year once we have completed our upcoming renovations. We will be beginning our upgrades early March 2015. We are truly excited about the upcoming improvements. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your many returns.
1 night family trip Nov 27, 2014
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Residence Inn Rocky Mount

"Traveling on Business"
07/27/15 Bob S Stow, Ohio
I stayed at the Residence Inn in Rocky Mount, North Carolina in July of 2015. I was traveling to the area with a group on business, and this was the recommended hotel. We flew into the Raleigh-Durham International Airport – from there it was about an hour and fifteen minute drive to the hotel. The hotel is located very close US 65 and I-95, and is close to a number of restaurants, some of which were within walking distance. The reception at check-in was awesome, the associate checking us in was extremely welcoming, and we all shared some laughs after a long day of travel and work. I did have some concerns about the property based on other reviews, specifically, that it was worn and outdated. However, in spite of noticing some areas in need of a coat of paint and refreshing, overall, the hotel was in good shape. The room I was given was large, comfortable and quiet, with a nice work area, plenty of power outlets, and excellent WiFi, with a very comfortable king-sized bed and a great shower. I didn’t do any cooking or dinning in my room, but the room was supplied with all of the cups, etc. that I needed, and all of the cooking and dining supplies in the room appeared to be clean and were well organized. I did not get a chance to try out the pool or exercise areas; however, the pool was open during my stay, and I did notice that a lot of people were using it to cool off. The breakfast was good, with a variety of hot and cold choices, and the breakfast area was well stocked. Also, the staff in the breakfast area was very cordial, and I was greeted each day in the breakfast area. The breakfast room and common areas were clean and well lit. Overall, I was satisfied with my stay, and with my experience at this property. I would stay here again if back in the area.
"Wonderful rest stop"
07/13/15 Preston B Orlando, Florida
Traveling with my son and our dog on our relocation from NYC to Orlando, Fl. Needed a great place to rest after a long day on I-95 South. The Residence Inn was wonderful, comfortable beds, the shower was just awesome, the staff was friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend this hotel for the weary traveller.
"Showing it's age. Time for a refresh."
07/03/15 casey e
Just an OK stay. Pool was cloudy, breakfast was subpar for other Marriott properties. No waffle maker. Manager's reception was a nice addition. Maid kept turning our AC off when she cleaned the room. Wifi speed was around 3meg for free. 5 meg for upgraded.
"One nighter"
06/28/15 Bestreview713 Columbus, Ohio
Needed a place for one night. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the set up was nice. The beds were comfortable and the extra space with the kitchen and living area was very helpful. The carpet is in need of an upgrade and the kitchen linoleum could be replaced. The kitchen was clean and the appliances were in good order. Over all it was nice for the price.
"Convenient for I95 travel"
06/24/15 Susan K Boynton Beach, Florida
Convenient for I95 travel, close to amenities. Kitchen came in handy for refrigerator for snacks, dog's medications. Room, while clean, is in desperate need of updating. Furniture was so worn, worse than any hotel I've seen to date. I realize this is mostly an en route property, but still expect more from a Marriott property.
"Great spot to stop on the drive up/down the I-95 coast"
06/21/15 HappyTraveler1957 Wellesley, Massachusetts
Have stayed here 3 times over the past 10 years, driving North/South on I-95. Great location and very comfortable accommodations. Can walk to several good restaurants for dinner. The breakfast the Residence Inn provides is very well done… well stocked and very good quality. The hotel staff is always friendly and welcoming. We understand they are in the process of renovating the hotel, which will make it ever better in the coming years. Will definitely stay here again!
"Decent hotel, needs renovation"
06/10/15 Ray S Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
This was a good hotel overall, great location. As other reviewers have mentioned, it definitely needs to be updated and refreshed. A renovation is way overdue. The pool and hot tub were not open, despite it being early/mid June, which was disappointing. A lot of outside noise, including road noise, could be heard in the room at night. The breakfast area was spacious. The staff were VERY friendly, accommodating, and hospitable. Overall this is a good place. Not excellent, but has the potential to be once renovations are done.
05/24/15 mjmetzler Rochester, New York
This hotel's location to the i95 and restaurants is very convenient, but the pool isn't operable which for a family with kids is a negative. The rooms are not the cleanest as others that we've stayed at. This is why it is rated at average
"Would Stay Again"
05/11/15 Melissa J Richmond, Virginia
Although this property is a little outdated and the bed was not very comfortable the customer service was far beyond my expectations. I would stay again for that reason alone. A special thanks to James for making our stay very enjoyable.
"Would not stay here again"
05/09/15 NCDentist
The hotel is very dated with uncomfortable beds. Our room door did not shut properly, so it would not lock without pushing extremely hard. The thermostat was old and incredibly sensitive, we were either freezing or burning up. The carpet and furniture had holes and tears in them. When we checked in, the tub had an inch of water in it...was this leftover from the previous guest? This did not seem like a Marriott property. We would not have stayed there, but we were traveling with our dog and we could not find any other hotels nearby that allowed pets.