All hotels in Saco, Maine, United States of America
352 North St, Saco, ME, 04072, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Comfortable"
Comfortable room. Pleasant and helpful staff. Easy access to highway and town.
3 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
"Serious Safety Issues!!!!!"
This hotel is very difficult to get to. You canNOT enter to the ENTRANCE CANOPY because of the closed off 2nd entrance road. This hotel NEVER tells you about this. Having a daughter with down syndrome, we needed this entrance canopy but could only get to it 1st time. You can only access this entrance IF you are coming from Biddeford. Desk Staff said Ramada Corporate was not willing to add a connector to get to the entrance canopy. There is NO safety/handle in the shower!! We always had to use the side door. and it says "this door is locked & secured for your safety at all times'...something like that. It is COVERED WITH DUCT TAPE!! early in the morning around 7:45, housekeeping just entered our room WITHOUT KNOCKING!!! When we left it was pouring sheets..and since we could NOT access or park under the ENTRANCE CANOPY we had to leave with all our luggage & our down syndrome daughter through the longest hallway...then out to the side of the building. Customers were allowed to be in the pool IN THE DARK!! No lights: no one monitoring???? We will never stay at this Ramada or maybe any Ramada again. It was certainly not an INexpensive rate.....
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2015
Louine
The Staff were very friendly. Everyone including the maids. The breakfast area was crowded. 1-10, the food at breakfast was a 6 but I don't select a place to stay based on the breakfast I'd return
1 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2015
Kenneth
"nice hotel"
very pleased
2 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Eileen
"Place sucked. Don't go here."
Sucked. Perfect word. First time in Maine for my wife and I. Great vacation area, great beaches, great food. Worst choice of hotels. My wife were traveling by motorcycle and the staff of the hotel were very motorcycle unfriendly at best. The front desk staff were the most unhelpful bunch I have ever in countered. The breakfast was terrible microwave eggs with frozen pancakes you put in a toaster.i paid like $500 for three nights. The place had cops there at night chasing the prostatutes away! Don't go here!
3 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Stayed for a night, too far from where I wanted to spend time Only entrance from I95 after paying a toll every time you enter Desk personnel were extremely friendly and courteous
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Ana
"Will stay there again!"
We enjoyed our stay at the Ramada Inn/Saco. The customer service was very good and so was the room. The staff were very courteous and helpful.The hotel is conveniently located close to the beaches and theme parks.
2 night trip Jul 28, 2015
deepak
"Bruno's tryout"
Room was very clean breakfast was great!!
1 night business trip Jul 30, 2015
Anthony
"Poor"
For a one night stay with the cost of 250 dollars the bedroom sucks the sheets were wrinkled the the bathtub was not appealing the carpet was wet with something seems to be coffee was not Dried. I will not stay there again I didn't feel it's worth the money.
1 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
Nadira
"MAINE GETAWAY"
My family enjoy it so much that they would like for me to book here only. I LOVED IT AS WELL
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Wendy
"Good Place to Stay.... Quiet and Comfortable"
I would give it 4 starts on everything except the outdoor pool was supposed to be heated and it was all that heated. It was not even open all day until 4 pm which is strange. Other than that, everything else was good. Continental breakfast was pretty good for a continental. Had scrambled eggs, and boiled eggs and pancakes and waffles and french toast and all kinds of breads. Overall a good deal!
1 night trip with friends Jul 18, 2015
"vacation"
the hotel was decent didnt spend much time inside. breakfast was good the staff were very nice. very close to old orchard beach and fowntown splashtown which was very fun for my 6 and 3 year
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
nicholas
"Old Orchard Beach"
Family on vacation for the week. Awesome stay at the Ramada Inn Thank You.
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Candy
"Super nice hotel"
Great hotel. This was our 5 th stay there. Our son is in school at UNE so we are frequently in the area. The beds are very comfortable and it is a great location
2 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
kathryn
"Great service"
Great service. Smelly room when we got there, and a little dated but great service and comfortable bed.
3 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Danielle
It was good. There were two things that I would have liked differently. They need to add curtains that are able to block the morning light. Lastly, the breakfast needs to be better.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Ramada Saco"
It was very convenient. Nice personel. Very nice breakfast.
2 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
"The toilet is broken"
Everything is great besides the toilet is broken . The breakfast is decent.
Other trip May 29, 2015
The Li's
"great stay"
This was the best hotel we stayed at, very nice and the staff were accommodating. We would definitely stay again.
2 night family trip May 24, 2015
michael
"Very nice two night stay"
Room needs black out curtains and bed needs updating
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
"nice hotel convenient location"
stayed overnight for graduation ceremonies very happy with choice
Other trip May 18, 2015
"Our stay in Saco, Maine"
Our stay was good, the breakfast was good. Our room, the only thing I wasn't crazy about is seeing cobwebs in different parts of the room.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"top notch hotel, phenomenal experience!"
This is a really great hotel. The breakfast bar is definitely superior to other hotels, in that it includes hot food items that change daily (e.g. scrambled eggs, omelets, corned beef hash, etc). It's still served continental-style, so just know that it can't be customized and once something runs out, that's it. The hotel also has a comfort food menu during the early dinner hours, which I found out about too late to try but is a really convenient option if you're really tired. The room was very clean and extremely spacious. The only drawback was the lack of in-room fridge, which should be standard nowadays. Service was great; everyone was very courteous and helpful. Check with the front desk about deals! I just stopped to confirm directions to a restaurant and the receptionist went in the back and got me a discount card to the restaurant.
2 night business trip Mar 24, 2015
"Maine"
Great hotel for the price. Breakfast was fanatastic and there was easy access from the highway.
1 night family trip Feb 6, 2015
Very convenient and close to the Maine Turnpike. Friendly staff. I wish our complimentary breakfast was available at an earlier time. We had to leave before it was open and missed out.
Other trip Feb 20, 2015
"Clean and comfy."
The Ramada was clean and comfortable. The beds were very comfortable. It is conveniently located with it own exit from the northbound side of the Maine tpke. We would definitely stay here again and highly recommend anyone else to do so also.
1 night romance trip Feb 7, 2015
"older, worn, nothing to write home about but OK"
not bad access, staff were great the rooms were older, well worn but acceptably clean by world standards, a bit dirty by American ideas shower had a broken shower head, badly and incorrectly fixed, so that it had to held in hand otherwise the shower sprayed water out across the room, but water was plentiful and hot. room A/C and Heat worked great, bed was clean and comfortable. In most of the world this would be a 5 Star resort hotel, here in Maine it barely is acceptable, so it depends greatly on what your experience and point of view is. I would recommend it as it is comparable to other 'business class traveller' hotels in the area and while I thought the eighty dollar mid winter price a bit high, that is well within the lower range for the OOB area, even in late Jan. I would stay again and would recommend it, the staff , especially Patrick at the front desk were EXCELLENT/
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
businessman
"Great place to stay for business!"
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the hotel. While planning to go out for dinner, I was happy to see that they put on a "home made" dinner in the breakfast area. Great food, made for a nice stay!
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2015
"Saco ME ramada"
Nice hotel and very nice staff
5 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Ann
"Awesome stay!"
We upgraded to a king size suite due to huz and snoring. Note one complaint could we find staying Christmas day, checking out Dec. 30. This room would be great for a family with small children who need to crawl around. Lots of space, nice windows you can open if room gets too warm, quiet, set back off the road even though 95 is right behind. Go to the Run of the Mill down the road on Rt. 1 or Main St., great burgers~ Do the Beast of the East Beer tour on the green bus in Portland. Shop downtown on Commercial Street in Portland. GO TO AMATOES and get an Italian. Walk around the Maine Mall. Get some exercise and walk around Baxter Blvd. Would stay here again, no doubt!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
S
"Comfortable"
Convenient by being close to hwy but don't go looking for food at 8pm on a Sunday night. there is not much around.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Saco/Old Orchard Beach Ramada"
Once we found our way into the hotel, it was very nice and comfortable. (There appeared to be some construction going on, and it wasn't clear how to access the sign in desk by car.) The staff was friendly and accommodating.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"good value, nice staff"
as long as you need only a clean, basic room with an okay, nothing extra breakfast - this hotel is for you
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
bill
"Nice and affordable!"
Staff was warm and friendly free breakfast and free coffee all day was a nice added touch
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Dennis
"Unexpected disappointment."
We found on this, our third or fourth stay, that the housekeeping had slipped, maybe because it was off season; but there were plenty of guests there. The room was dusty, the second bed looked as if someone had been sitting on it. The pillows were a bit squashed. When we asked for new pillowcases, the desk staff brought them up, and it was not the middle of the night but early evening. As soon as I put my face against the pillow, I started coughing--it was so dusty. Had to sleep on a rolled-up towel. Disappointing.
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
Anne
"Would stay here again"
This hotel is very conveniently located along route 95 about 40 minutes from Kittery The room was spacious and comfortable. The service is as expected and the breakfast buffet is better than other places we stay. PRO: Great Coffee and available at all time by entrance. CONS: Room and hotel has a light smell that I cannot figure out. I slept with window crack open for fresh air..... It is now a smoke free hotel but maybe residual smoke smell from past hotel owner? I came back on another trip and it was as good as the first time. Great price for the area.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"Excellent hotel with great staff."
Everything was great or better. Breakfast was above average and plentiful. Meals offered at dinner were well worth it and filling. All staff was helpful and pleasant to deal with. Room was clean and fresh, and quiet at night. Would absolutely stay here again !
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Happy with this hotel!"
Friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable rooms!
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Kimberlee
"Saco stay"
Lobby/ hallways had a bit of a funny smell, but rooms were very comfortable and clean and the price is right!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Non refundable"
We were unable to keep our travel plans because my wife's father died. This place refused to let us cancel our reservations. I guess non refundable means non refundable no matter what!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Douglas
"earns 4 out of 5 stars for comfort."
Comfortable hotel, better then most motels in greater portland for under $100 nite. Kind of remote, no restaurants within walking distance. Convent to highways. If hotel mgr reads this, the bathroom fan is noisy in the 6 different rooms I have had along with my employees.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Gerald
very convenient
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Very difficult to locate this hotel, especially after dark. poor signage and dark entrance. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
From Maui
"affordable hotel"
I was at this hotel for a wedding that was taking place at its hall that is onsite. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. The free breakfast was adequate with many hot &cold choices. Very easy access to surrounding areas such as Kennebunkport.. Old Orchard all in a very short driving distance..It was a 3 night stay rooms were large and comfortable..I would definitely go there again
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
td
"Saco Ramada"
WOW..Very nice hotel. They offered excellent morning buffet and a dinner Buffet for a nominal fee. Very professional hotel front desk on down. Suzanne, the chef & server of evening buffet was very very nice & informative. She helped us with local info also. If ever I go back I will definitely stay with them again.
3 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2014
"Saco"
Very nice.
2 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Only stayed one night, but the hotel was clean and staff very helpful. Would stay again and recommend if you are staying for a few nights stay here. Outdoor pool was nice and clean.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Dick
The room was fine. Wi-fi was working as it should. Breakfast was good, could be improved though. Hotel was right by the freeway, so it was pretty convenient to get to places.
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
augusta
"nice"
Really good breakfast
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
It was a nice hotel.close to expressway to continue our trip to Bar Harbor. Nice breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014