All hotels in Saco, Maine, United States of America
352 North St, Saco, ME, 04072, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Not far from the beach"
Was only there two nights and for the most part we were comfortable, however the second night was not the best. There was noise, people talking and a bang that shook my bed. I called down to the office and they said they heard nothing. But I was awake from 3:45 to 5:30 am and was not happy
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Janice
Our stay was very good everything about the hotel was kid friendly and we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was friendly which is nice and helpful with whatever we asked of them.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great for the price"
Continental breakfast was just right. The room was fine. Pool was great but could use some supervision as some guests and their children seemed to take over the pool and break some rules. Parking lot configuration was a little weird. Overall was fine.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Affordable family hotel"
Small outdoor pool was only negative.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Convenient to Portland and the beaches"
A good value hotel; well maintained with pleasant staff. For the most part, there was little to complain about but we arrived early in the day and there was no possibility of leaving our luggage at the hotel (no luggage storage room) while we spent the day prior to checking in. For a hotel near a beach and with a pool, there was no place to hang wet suits to dry other than the shower rod. The addition of a clothes line in the shower would be a real plus.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
NYC traveller
"Great overall"
The hotel was super clean and staff was hard working and very friendly. By far the cleanest continental breakfast area. Hotel room did have a weird odor but I think it was the air conditioner and not because the room was dirty. Everything was great!
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything."
Our room was huge so we had plenty of room and you weren't right on top of each other.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Very nice people friendly"
Helpful with accessing my wifi n assisting getting stuff to our rooms I was traveling w my granddaughter
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
e
"Old Orchard Beach, Maine"
Spent 5 days at Ramada, rooms were nice clean, bathroom, clean, bed comfortable, pillows a-little to soft , AC could be colder but overnite cooler but no fridge or microwave , had to pay extra 30 bucks to rent, free breakfast was so so, ate mostly out. But overall the hotel was right off the highway easy too get too,plenty of parking and well kept property, landscaping, 5 minute ride to the beach, All and all not a ad time.
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Steve S.
"family trip"
Hotel was clean, convenient and centrally located. The pool area was nice, nothing outstanding but great after a day in the heat. The main outstanding point at this hotel was the staff, they were so friendly and went out of their way to help our stay be perfect.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
rebecca
"Fantastic Setting with Quite Atmosphere"
Great hotel, highly recommend. Set off in quite setting but at the same time very convenient to major highways and tourist areas. Staff was very polite, rooms very clean and updated, food was fantastic. Great price as well.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
The hardworking staff were excellent in service & friendliness, very welcoming. Room was as expected and up to grade, pool was clean and not overused, towels readily available. Breakfast was well prepared and plenty of it supplied by a hardworking and friendly staff. Very satisfied with our stay.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Terry
"Clean and Worth The Price - From MA Resident"
Hotel staff was nice, rooms were clean, price was affordable. I'd stay here again with my family.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
D-Boston
"Excellent hotel"
Everything was great
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"Eh... You get what you pay for"
The room was "ok"... I guess what you would expect for $200 A night. There was a terrible odor of men's cologne in the room, we opened all the windows and tries to air the place out while we had gone out for the night, when we got back six or seven hours later the smell was still so strong that it was hard to sleep. Bathroom had traces of the previous guest hair on floor, band-aids floating around in the pool, small issues that we could deal with, as we were only staying for one night. I would not book here again.
"Nice hotel pet friendly alittle noisy after hours"
Great hotel very clean pool was clean staff was extra friendly needed help there were no hesitations to help and no attitude but the only con I had was children slamming doors and running in the hallways after 1030 constantly but other then that hotel was great would stay again anytime
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great Family Stay!"
My husband and I were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff! We would definitely come back!
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2014
Great staff, good breakfasts, good value for the money.
4 night trip Jun 25, 2014
Stan T.
"Very nice, clean hotel"
The hotel was very nice and clean. The breakfast they offered was a very large variety. Staff was friendly.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
Dawn
"Good Value, Great Staff"
We had a good stay, the staff was very friendly and accommodating. The beds, a tough area for many hotels were comfortable, however, the sheets had seen better days and a refresh for new sheets would be good. The breakfast was substantial and again the staff did a fine job keeping the food supplied and hot. One thing that was odd was the location was a bit difficult to find as we arrived a night and are used to being able to easily see the location. This property is tucked in making it more private but somewhat difficult for us to initially find.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
We were greeted by a friendly staff at check-in, our room was very clean and the bed was super comfy. The breakfast was superb. There was an overwhelming smell in the hallway when we first came off the elevator, ice machine is kind of hidden at the end of the hallways. Housekeeping greeted us as we walked down to breakfast. Just an overall pleasant experience and the price was fantastic. I would stay here again.
1 night romance trip Jun 17, 2014
rysi
Overall our stay was good. The front desk person on check-in could use a brush up on being polite. Location was great, just off the highway.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
Alex
Hotel was great. The rate was really reasonable and the room ended up being really nice. There was free breakfast which included hot items which was unexpected and made the breakfast something to look forward to.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
meghan
"Great AAU Weekend"
This stay was for an AAU Basketball at the Xl Sports center which is 100 ft from the Hotel. Breakfast was very good.
1 night trip Jun 1, 2014
"Ramada Inn"
We loved the hotel it was at a great spot close to town and beach. Enjoyed it a lot, lost a hot water 1 day but they got right on it. Would go back.
3 night business trip May 23, 2014
Priscilla
"Excellent Hotel, easy access"
We liked the location right off I95 and only about 10 minutes form Kennebunkport. Nice complementary breakfast. Fresh and complete. Great staff.
Other trip May 28, 2014
NY Nana
"Good place to stop for the night."
Comfortable room, decent rates. Breakfast not the best I've had, but still quite acceptable. Coffee was GREAT. Checkin/out was quick and efficient, staff courteous and helpful. Second stay at this Ramada, will definitely consider again if travel plans fit.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"bad odor?"
People were great and pleasant. Room had an odor that was unpleasant but got use to it. Room for the most part was clean and tidy with a couple exceptions but nothing I couldnt live with. Overall I would stay here again but I would bring febreze with me.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2014
"honeymoon"
Very nice place, good breakfast, very nice people. My husband was very pleasant (normally he always complauin about something but, not this time).
3 night romance trip Feb 15, 2014
Enamorada
"Unkept"
I have been to this hotel before and found it to be decent. However on this trip I found somebody else's hair all over my shower/tub. The carpet in my room didn't look like it had seen a vacuum in a while. The cleaning staff was outside of my room the next morning and clearly didn't carry a vacuum with them which probably explains it. The parking lot was not properly plowed and was icy and dangerous. I live in New Englad and I deal with snow. But I was surprise by how icy they left it. The side walks were fine.
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Good location. Close to the function we attended."
Checked in early without a problem. Comfy rooms! Didn't take advantage of the continental breakfast because we slept in. Would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Feb 15, 2014
kerry
"Great stop"
Very relaxing, very helpful staff.
1 night romance trip Jan 20, 2014
"B+ value, service, location"
Clean rooms, very nice service, excellent location, all with very good value.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Dwight
"Very helpful employees - great experience"
We got in rather late and left rather early the next day but in that short time we were very impressed with the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff!
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"close to expressway and the city"
hotel was pretty clean, needs updating but can't complain. close to the city, pretty nice location, close to expressway but quiet inside. nice staff, breakfast basic, few choices but no complains. pretty good place to stay.
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
The hotel staff were very accommodating and friendly
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
v
Old but comfortable. Parking lot...very strange.
2 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Sherry
"We will be back."
Loved it. The room could have used some attention (wall paper falling off, mildew in the tube) but everything elses was great.
12 night trip Oct 29, 2013
Kathy Anderson
Breakfast was better than expected and the front desk staff were very friendly and knowledgeable. A little out of the way but good value for the money.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
mary
The were several prior reviews that mentioned unclean bedding. When we arrived my wife found some (dark) unknown material between the sheets. The staff delivered new sheets and my wife remade the bed. The hotel appears 'tired' and over due up-dating. FR
Other trip Nov 7, 2013
"Well located for us to see the sights!"
We thoroughly enjoyed our room and service with your desk employees. Rebecca gave us wonderful clues as to where to go, what to see, and where to eat. 5 stars for all. thank you!
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
"Disappointing"
Sorry to say I had stayed here a couple of months ago and was very disappointed with the stay this time. The bathroom floor was dirty, the shower had mildrew and the arm chair in the room was very dirty.
3 night trip Oct 9, 2013
kate
"OK place to stay for a night or two"
Rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast is a plus. Biggest drawback is the air freshener smell, which is par for the course for most chains. No fridge in room.
Other trip Oct 17, 2013
"Great bed"
Convenient locattion. Great bed.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
Really enjoyed stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 5, 2013
Jar2260
Very happy with the hotel and it was a great value.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2013
"really hard to find"
the only sign is about 18 inches top to bottom and located 2 feet off the ground. Easy to drive past
1 night business trip Sep 24, 2013
"Maine getaway"
overall everything was what we expected. The only real complaint was a pile of trash and dirty linen in the hall way by the elevator
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
JT
Hotel staff were nice, breakfast was good . Room smelled funky so that was a negative.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2013
beth
"little sleep"
Somewhat clean but beware of the slamming doors. Starting around 7:30a I woke up every half hour to people slamming their doors and room service slamming doors. Drove me up the wall. Breakfast is eggs, frozen waffles and breads.
3 night trip Sep 12, 2013