All hotels in Saco, Maine, United States of America
352 North StSacoME04072United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9225

"Awesome stay!"
We upgraded to a king size suite due to huz and snoring. Note one complaint could we find staying Christmas day, checking out Dec. 30. This room would be great for a family with small children who need to crawl around. Lots of space, nice windows you can open if room gets too warm, quiet, set back off the road even though 95 is right behind. Go to the Run of the Mill down the road on Rt. 1 or Main St., great burgers~ Do the Beast of the East Beer tour on the green bus in Portland. Shop downtown on Commercial Street in Portland. GO TO AMATOES and get an Italian. Walk around the Maine Mall. Get some exercise and walk around Baxter Blvd. Would stay here again, no doubt!
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
S
"Comfortable"
Convenient by being close to hwy but don't go looking for food at 8pm on a Sunday night. there is not much around.
1 night family trip Dec 14, 2014
"Saco/Old Orchard Beach Ramada"
Once we found our way into the hotel, it was very nice and comfortable. (There appeared to be some construction going on, and it wasn't clear how to access the sign in desk by car.) The staff was friendly and accommodating.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2014
"good value, nice staff"
as long as you need only a clean, basic room with an okay, nothing extra breakfast - this hotel is for you
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
bill
"Nice and affordable!"
Staff was warm and friendly free breakfast and free coffee all day was a nice added touch
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Dennis
"Unexpected disappointment."
We found on this, our third or fourth stay, that the housekeeping had slipped, maybe because it was off season; but there were plenty of guests there. The room was dusty, the second bed looked as if someone had been sitting on it. The pillows were a bit squashed. When we asked for new pillowcases, the desk staff brought them up, and it was not the middle of the night but early evening. As soon as I put my face against the pillow, I started coughing--it was so dusty. Had to sleep on a rolled-up towel. Disappointing.
1 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2014
Anne
"Would stay here again"
This hotel is very conveniently located along route 95 about 40 minutes from Kittery The room was spacious and comfortable. The service is as expected and the breakfast buffet is better than other places we stay. PRO: Great Coffee and available at all time by entrance. CONS: Room and hotel has a light smell that I cannot figure out. I slept with window crack open for fresh air..... It is now a smoke free hotel but maybe residual smoke smell from past hotel owner? I came back on another trip and it was as good as the first time. Great price for the area.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2014
"Excellent hotel with great staff."
Everything was great or better. Breakfast was above average and plentiful. Meals offered at dinner were well worth it and filling. All staff was helpful and pleasant to deal with. Room was clean and fresh, and quiet at night. Would absolutely stay here again !
Other trip Nov 17, 2014
"Happy with this hotel!"
Friendly staff, good breakfast, comfortable rooms!
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Kimberlee
"Saco stay"
Lobby/ hallways had a bit of a funny smell, but rooms were very comfortable and clean and the price is right!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Non refundable"
We were unable to keep our travel plans because my wife's father died. This place refused to let us cancel our reservations. I guess non refundable means non refundable no matter what!
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Douglas
"earns 4 out of 5 stars for comfort."
Comfortable hotel, better then most motels in greater portland for under $100 nite. Kind of remote, no restaurants within walking distance. Convent to highways. If hotel mgr reads this, the bathroom fan is noisy in the 6 different rooms I have had along with my employees.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Gerald
very convenient
1 night business trip Aug 24, 2014
Very difficult to locate this hotel, especially after dark. poor signage and dark entrance. Friendly staff. Comfortable bed.
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
From Maui
"affordable hotel"
I was at this hotel for a wedding that was taking place at its hall that is onsite. The hotel staff was extremely helpful and very friendly. The free breakfast was adequate with many hot &cold choices. Very easy access to surrounding areas such as Kennebunkport.. Old Orchard all in a very short driving distance..It was a 3 night stay rooms were large and comfortable..I would definitely go there again
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
td
"Saco Ramada"
WOW..Very nice hotel. They offered excellent morning buffet and a dinner Buffet for a nominal fee. Very professional hotel front desk on down. Suzanne, the chef & server of evening buffet was very very nice & informative. She helped us with local info also. If ever I go back I will definitely stay with them again.
3 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2014
"Saco"
Very nice.
2 night trip with friends Sep 23, 2014
"Good Hotel"
Only stayed one night, but the hotel was clean and staff very helpful. Would stay again and recommend if you are staying for a few nights stay here. Outdoor pool was nice and clean.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Dick
The room was fine. Wi-fi was working as it should. Breakfast was good, could be improved though. Hotel was right by the freeway, so it was pretty convenient to get to places.
3 night family trip Sep 16, 2014
augusta
"nice"
Really good breakfast
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
It was a nice hotel.close to expressway to continue our trip to Bar Harbor. Nice breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
"Nice location in Saco, MA"
I was in town for three day just to see Portland ad the surrounding area.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"clean hotel- breakfast very good"
Hotel staff was pleasant. Room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was very good with homemade banana bread and eggs and omletes. Hotel was kind of isolated near highway. Pool was clean .
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Rob
"hotel is fine, but hotels.com isn't"
Average decent hotel, close to highway. The breakfast was good, and the room/pool/general areas were all clean. The staff was very helpful too. The only problem was with the actual reservation through hotels.com. The hotels.com clearly said that the king bedroom sleeps a family of four. But it doesn't have a pull out couch nor room for two cotts. Thank god a room with two beds got cancelled while I was standing at the front desk or my family would have had 4 sleeping in one bed. They didn't even charge me anything for the room change.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2014
We had a great time! Everyone was nice, rooms were clean, and quiet. Much appreciated.
3 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
"Decent"
We stayed here for the price and my usual spots in the Wells area were filled up. There are better spots you can stay within 15 minutes of Old Orchard Beach. Maybe it's because it's off season but the room wasn't very clean - our trash had not been emptied and we had a disgusting dog tennis ball on the floor (by the way they had lots of dogs in this hotel so if you're allergic stay clear). We were woken up in the middle of the night by our neighbor's screaming baby and the headboard hitting the wall every time they decided to have "adult time" - beware of thin walls. We were not aware that the king rooms (or any for that matter) didn't have a fridge so we ended up purchasing a cooler and ice to keep our refreshments and beach snacks cold. Pillows were awful - it felt like we were sleeping on a bag of lumpy cotton balls. Probably won't book this hotel again.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2014
Jessie
"Ramada, Saco, Maine"
Early September, three nights at Old Orchard Beach. This Ramada is a large hotel which fills up during the summer season, but was mostly empty now. The room was quite big, but not fancy: no refrigerator or microwave in the room, however there was a large flat-screen TV.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"Nice Convenient Hotel"
The room was comfortable but did not have a room refrigerator. The breakfast provided was just adequate compared to hotels such as Holiday Inn Express. The evening light meal was marginal at best. Fortunately the restaurants in the area were excellent .
Other trip Aug 28, 2014
Comfortable room. Nice outdoor pool area. Breakfast area was large and the breakfast was good. Parking area is awkward as you have to drive all the way around the back of the hotel to get to the front door. Would stay again.
3 night trip Aug 8, 2014
We stayed at a comfort inn and hampton inn before checking in to the Ramada. The Ramada was our least favorite. We had a small child with us who needed milk, fruit etc. but there was no refrigerator, when I called to get one the woman stated that there probably wasn't one available but if there was it would be an additional charge of 15 dollars. There was hair in the drawers and under the beds were filthy (one of my daughter's toys fell under there). It was very loud outside our room. Also breakfast the next day was so packed we had no where to sit and thebline was extremely long to get anything anyway.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Comfy and clean!"
After reading reviews, the bad ones started to freak me out but I have to say this was the nicest hotel I've stayed in! Beds were clean, and COMFY! I've never slept in a CONFY hotel bed, they're usually rock hard, ac worked great, room was very large! Breakfast was so wonderful, good selection and tasty! Close to beach as well, and right off highway! I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
britney
Very nice I will be staying there again room was clean staff was very nice and the continental breakfast was good ,
"Much better than I expected."
Friendly helpful staff. Spotless room, huge well equipped bathroom. A nice place to stay with convenient access to major roadways.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
Sala
"Not far from the beach"
Was only there two nights and for the most part we were comfortable, however the second night was not the best. There was noise, people talking and a bang that shook my bed. I called down to the office and they said they heard nothing. But I was awake from 3:45 to 5:30 am and was not happy
2 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Janice
Our stay was very good everything about the hotel was kid friendly and we would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was friendly which is nice and helpful with whatever we asked of them.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Great for the price"
Continental breakfast was just right. The room was fine. Pool was great but could use some supervision as some guests and their children seemed to take over the pool and break some rules. Parking lot configuration was a little weird. Overall was fine.
3 night trip Jul 21, 2014
"Affordable family hotel"
Small outdoor pool was only negative.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Convenient to Portland and the beaches"
A good value hotel; well maintained with pleasant staff. For the most part, there was little to complain about but we arrived early in the day and there was no possibility of leaving our luggage at the hotel (no luggage storage room) while we spent the day prior to checking in. For a hotel near a beach and with a pool, there was no place to hang wet suits to dry other than the shower rod. The addition of a clothes line in the shower would be a real plus.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
NYC traveller
"Great overall"
The hotel was super clean and staff was hard working and very friendly. By far the cleanest continental breakfast area. Hotel room did have a weird odor but I think it was the air conditioner and not because the room was dirty. Everything was great!
3 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Nice hotel close to everything."
Our room was huge so we had plenty of room and you weren't right on top of each other.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
"Very nice people friendly"
Helpful with accessing my wifi n assisting getting stuff to our rooms I was traveling w my granddaughter
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
e
"Old Orchard Beach, Maine"
Spent 5 days at Ramada, rooms were nice clean, bathroom, clean, bed comfortable, pillows a-little to soft , AC could be colder but overnite cooler but no fridge or microwave , had to pay extra 30 bucks to rent, free breakfast was so so, ate mostly out. But overall the hotel was right off the highway easy too get too,plenty of parking and well kept property, landscaping, 5 minute ride to the beach, All and all not a ad time.
4 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
Steve S.
"family trip"
Hotel was clean, convenient and centrally located. The pool area was nice, nothing outstanding but great after a day in the heat. The main outstanding point at this hotel was the staff, they were so friendly and went out of their way to help our stay be perfect.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2014
rebecca
"Fantastic Setting with Quite Atmosphere"
Great hotel, highly recommend. Set off in quite setting but at the same time very convenient to major highways and tourist areas. Staff was very polite, rooms very clean and updated, food was fantastic. Great price as well.
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
The hardworking staff were excellent in service & friendliness, very welcoming. Room was as expected and up to grade, pool was clean and not overused, towels readily available. Breakfast was well prepared and plenty of it supplied by a hardworking and friendly staff. Very satisfied with our stay.
2 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Terry
"Clean and Worth The Price - From MA Resident"
Hotel staff was nice, rooms were clean, price was affordable. I'd stay here again with my family.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
D-Boston
"Excellent hotel"
Everything was great
2 night business trip Jul 4, 2014
"Eh... You get what you pay for"
The room was "ok"... I guess what you would expect for $200 A night. There was a terrible odor of men's cologne in the room, we opened all the windows and tries to air the place out while we had gone out for the night, when we got back six or seven hours later the smell was still so strong that it was hard to sleep. Bathroom had traces of the previous guest hair on floor, band-aids floating around in the pool, small issues that we could deal with, as we were only staying for one night. I would not book here again.
"Nice hotel pet friendly alittle noisy after hours"
Great hotel very clean pool was clean staff was extra friendly needed help there were no hesitations to help and no attitude but the only con I had was children slamming doors and running in the hallways after 1030 constantly but other then that hotel was great would stay again anytime
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Great Family Stay!"
My husband and I were pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the hotel and the friendliness of the staff! We would definitely come back!
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2014