All hotels in Homestead, Florida, United States of America
990 N Homestead BlvdHomesteadFL33030United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great pool
    Delicious food
    Room is all right
"Avoid, not worth the price."
Stayed three nights recently, just not worth the price. The only thing decent here was the breakfast in the morning. WiFi didn't work in room, had an upgraded HD TV in the room but the programming was all non HD. Bedding needs replacement, shower wouldn't drain and AC was barely effective. Front desk very inflexible with early checkin (1 hr before scheduled checkin).
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Saurabh
"THIS IS NOT A 3 STAR HOTLE!!!! A 2 star at best."
The staff was friendly, but did not seemed happy to be at work. The place is rundown and needs to be bull-dozed. The electricity is not up to code. Our electric went out three times. The place is a mess.
Other trip Dec 29, 2015
Beth
This hotel is okay for an overnight stay only. Not well maintained and old facilities. Good breakfast (free) in the lobby!
1 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
Cynthia
"Never again"
Dirty linen, baby roaches and mold in bathroom
2 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
"Staff ruined our experience."
Had I driven by this hotel I would never have stayed here due to the creepiness of the sign. Needs an update. That said, we were moderately pleased with the room. The free breakfast was the best part of the stay. The front desk staff should NOT be dealing with customers. I had read other reviews stating this, and I assumed they were isolated incidences... things happen... but then it happened to me! Just horrible. One of the beds had a coffee stain on the sheet, which still smelled like coffee... which indicates that the sheets were likely not cleaned before our stay. Gross.
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
Nice area and no complains all was very nice for the price
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for your comments and for staying with us. We hope you recommend us to your friends and family and hope you visit us again soon. Sincerely,
3 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
Humberto
You know droving by you don't give it much thought but it is actually really decent
Response by Floridian Hotel
We are glad you liked our hotel and hope that choose us again next time you visit Homestead, Florida. Thank you for this post. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Chelsea
"Affordable, nice amenities and great staff"
I appreciate that it has a 24 hour workout room, warm breakfast in the mornings, a comfortable bed and the staff provided excellent service. It's not a fancy place, but it is has good amenities, is affordable and has good service.
Other trip Dec 15, 2015
"Far from everything"
Unsecurity parking lot and unfriendly guest
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for this review and for your business. We hope you stay with us again and visit the close by attractions and amenities that South Florida has to offer. Sincerely,
1 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
Ricardo
"Great Hotel except for the fleas."
The room had fleas and you could see them jumping around on the glass surface when I sat at the desk. Otherwise the room was very nice and the staff was great. The cost of riding me of the fleas didn't make this a great deal.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2015
Room was very clean and neat. Only thing there was ants on the fridge. Called the front desk and they gave us some spray. Other then that, great stay for the price.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, Thank you for dedicating some time to write this review for us. We apologize for your inconvenience and hope you choose us again next time you are in South Florida. Sincerely,
2 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Nice room"
Nice room, small issue with noise in the room while I was sleeping. Not sure where it was coming from.
Response by Floridian Hotel
We are glad you had a pleasant stay at the Floridian, thank you for your time writing this review, we look forward to your next stay. Sincerely,
2 night trip Dec 6, 2015
"Need to respond to feedback"
The Floridian is a great hotel when exploring the Everglades. I have stayed here 6 times since 2011. However .. this time I got a room where the internet connection fail over and over. Every day I have to tell this at the reception and the reset servers and it is ok for a while before it happens again ... but how come they can not fix the problem ? If an error is reported .. fix it !
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, Thank you for choosing us over other hotels for so many years, we greatly appreciate your business and apologize for your inconvenience with the internet. Please note that your suggestions will be considered and we hope you stay with us again next time you visit South Florida.
4 night trip Dec 5, 2015
thore
"Ok"
Hotel ok not the best in the area room was fine but door was not in good Con dition beds were confortable air conditioning in good state shower was ok.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for your comments and for choosing the Floridian Hotel while visiting South Florida. We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely,
2 night trip with friends Dec 5, 2015
François
"Great stay in Homestead"
We were visiting family and wanted a place we could easily come and go.The Floridian had 1960's charm but 2015 amenities like the frig and microwave in our room. The grandkids enjoyed the pool a few times and the breakfast was wonderful with many hot and cold selections. Overall the week we were there was great and we will consider staying there again next year.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for this great review. Your satisfaction is our goal, we are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at the Floridian, and look forward to serving you again next year.
5 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Beverly
"3rd Year Floridian Stay."
WE'VE STAYED HERE FOR 3 YRS IN A ROW TO ATTEND THE FINAL NASCAR RACES OF THE SEASON. THE STAFF AND AMENITIES THEY OFFER ARE EXCELLENT.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for your comments, we are glad you enjoyed your stay at the Floridian and look forward to see you again next year. Sincerely,
4 night romance trip Nov 19, 2015
RONALD
bad experience with hotel staffing and also the way they handled their customer needs.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
"Smelly, slippery hotel and ok breakfast"
I will start positive, the breakfast was decent with eggs, breakfast meat, etc. There are some really great restaurants and shopping nearby, the Cuban resturant a 2 minute walk away was amazing! Our hotel room smelled awful, like really old smoke. The stairs going to the 2nd floor were extremely dangerous in the rain, I fell down because they were so slippery. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Not a good choice"
First day was met by a Spanish guy front desk with a personality of a wall. Terrible personality and worst service. The dining supervisor was very very nice.
Other trip Nov 30, 2015
"Well Worth The Money!"
Great overall stay for the money with the rooms being very comfortable. Food and shopping very close as well as the turnpike. Free breakfast was a great addition to get the day started. Shower head pressure was only complaint as they too powerful and couldn't be adjusted. But we would certainly stay here again.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for your positive comments. We are glad you had a pleasant stay and look forward to your next visit. Sincerely,
1 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
mark
"Actually An Adult Motel"
There were ants, a lot of ants, in the room. They even climbed up onto our bed at midnight and we found their crushed bodies on our pillow in the morning. Arousing pictures hang on the wall and strange text messages sent to my phone. I would not recommend this hotel to any couple or family.
Other trip Nov 28, 2015
"Stay somewhere else!"
Don't stay here. Toilet would not flush and room smelled.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
"good place to stay"
Wifi is a little spotty in some rooms, sometimes have to go outside the room to get a connection. Hotel has the best breakfast bar in the area.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for the 5 stars and for your time writing this review, we appreciate your business and hope that you come back soon. Sincerely,
2 night trip Nov 11, 2015
Philip
"A hotel in between Miami and Florida keys"
No attention given at the reception Handed me the cards to the rooms in an envelope but did not contain my drivers license As I telephoned them they wanted me to pay for the return postage Rooms stink beds kill your back a/c too loud , noisy and hard to set
Other trip Nov 16, 2015
Local culture old Florida style of hotels
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, We appreciate your time writing this review and hope that you come back soon. Thank you for choosing the Floridian Hotel. Sincerely.
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
"Nice Room/Nothing to Drink"
The only issue I had was the soda machine didn't work. I was all settled in after a long day and didn't want to go out to the store. The soda machine outside was sold out. The soda machine in the lobby was malfunctioning and wouldn't even take exact change. The front desk clerk couldn't get it to work. Small thing but very disappointing when all you want is a bottle of water, it's late and you don't have anything to drink.
Response by Floridian Hotel
We are sorry that you had this issue, the soda machine is serviced by an out side company and we have to wait on them when ever we have a problem. Thank you for choosing the Floridian Hotel, we hope you stay with us next time you visit Homestead. Sincerely,
1 night business trip Nov 1, 2015
Chaunda
"Alright Hotel/Motel"
I had a somewhat comfortable 3 day stay at this hotel/motel. The stay would've been a whole lot better had the water pressure for the shower been better and also the air conditioner been quieter. Other then that, the daily breakfast was good and a shopping plaza across the street was convenient.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, Thank you for your comments, your suggestions are very important to us and will be taken into consideration. We hope you choose us again next time you are in the area. Sincerely,
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2015
Henk
"Crack under the door."
I really liked this place. My only complaint is that there was a large crack under the door. When there's people out side or traffic it sounds like they are in the room with you. I asked for another room and they were very accomadating. The only problem is that every room they offered me had the same crack!
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Came to Homestead for a baby shower and was able it go to the Key's and hit the Everglades in a weekend, also close to Miami, for half the price. Pool was clean and the breakfast was good.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for all your positive comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you come back soon. Sincerely,
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"I'd stary again!"
Nice motel, nice people, very good breakfast offered. Full size mirror in bedroom with lights but the lights were not functional -- no cord. Reading lights on bed, only one worked. Ample towels but only one wash cloth. Bed was comfortable and TV was okay. Interet okay but in the morning, it was down.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, Your comments are greatly appreciated, I wonder if maintenance was notified while you were here?....anyways I will inform them of these issues. We truly hope you stay with us again in the future. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
Kenneth
There were little bugs everywhere and there was no blanket on our bed, just a sheet.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for this post, your comments will be taken into consideration. We hope you stay again with us in the future. Respectfully,
1 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
"Good Hotel"
It's not an exceptional place, but okay (clean, staff was friendly). We used it for only one night as starting point for going into the Everglades NP.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for your review, we hope you choose to stay with us next time you are in this area. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Oct 15, 2015
Philipp
"Horrible"
The entire staff could use some training in customer service. The housekeepers are "hateful" for lack of a better word. The breakfast was good.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
Jackie
"Good nights rest"
Very comfortable stay
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for this great 5 star review!!! We appreciate your business and hope that you recommend us to your friends and family. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
Nia
Hotel was great, even offers free breakfast which was awesome has a lot to choose from. Only bad thing I can say is the beds are not comfortable. Had a back ache the whole morning.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we hope you give us another chance next time you are in this area. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Good hotel for the money"
Room was clean and a good buffet breakfast. The bathroom the paint was pealing of wall and ceiling.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, Your concerns will be taken into consideration. Thank you for this post and for staying with us. Respectfully,
1 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Denise
we love to be there. although the rain make a little trouble.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Your input is greatly appreciated, thank so much for your review, hope-fully the weather will cooperate next time you visit us. Sincerely,
Other trip Oct 15, 2015
The room is very clean,the bed is comfortable.We arrived the hotel at night, but all the lamps are turned on before we entered the room,it made a home feel,very nice!
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, Thank you for this review. Making our guests feel at home while staying at the Floridian is our mail goal. We hope you choose us again next time you visit Homestead. Sincerely,
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
It was fine for a night
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for this post, hope you visit us again soon, Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
jose
Comfortable hotel, short driving distance from shops and restaurants.Good selection for breakfast and ideal stopping over point for the Keys. Recommended
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for recommending us to other guests. We are glad you enjoyed our amenities and the area in general and we hope you visit us again soon. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
It was a nice stay. No phone in my room.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, We will check to make sure this room has a phone. Thank you for this review and for choosing the Floridian Hotel. Sincerely,
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Nilda
"The best in homestead so far"
More parking would be nicr
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for the 5 stars, and for choosing the Floridian Hotel. We hope to see you again soon. Sincerely,
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
"Not 3 star"
The hotel is located in a high traffic area and the clientele that shows up is not family orientated. There are people hanging out in front of there room at night. Just looks like a drug seen and I never took my kids to the pool. I think that they rated them selves and made it 3 stars. Also no wi-fi and toilet didn't flush I rate it a 1 star. I had 2 night but canceled the 2nd after one night.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Omar
"Good hotel for the price"
Overall not bad. Hotel had a nice pool and good breakfast spread, and definitely affordable. My room smelled a little musty and the carpet felt slightly damp. Otherwise it was ok. There are several restaurants and fast food places in the neighborhood.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, Thank you for your comments, we are grateful for your business and glad to know that you enjoyed the hotel amenities and its surroundings. Respectfully,
1 night trip Sep 27, 2015
Ulrike
"fun to stay at this hotel"
I enjoy myself with my wife
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you Trevor for this post. Its great to know that you had an enjoyable and fun experience at the Floridian. Thank you for your comments and for choosing us. Sincerely,
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
Trevor
"Loved my stay"
I would recommend. Great bang for your buck. GREAT breakfast.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for recommending us to other potential guests, we greatly appreciate this post and hope you visit us again soon. Respectfully,
1 night business trip Aug 23, 2015
Deborah
No complaints.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, We are happy to know that your stay at the Floridian was an enjoyable one. Thank you for your review and for choosing us. Sincerely,
1 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015
Tammy
"Going to return to Floridian"
Very central to where I needed to be rmto visit all the areas we wished to visit. Staff helpful, all over us an early check in, ver clean and comfortable. Definitely a great central destination. Shoos, n arket, restaurants nearby.. and free breakfast.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Thank you for posting this great 5 star review for us. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.
4 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Olivia
"Average"
The price was right. Condition of the room..outdated. The breakfast in the morning was convent. I did not eat but I liked being able to fill up my coffee before hitting the road. Front desk staff was very friendly.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, Thank you for the comments and details of your stay. We appreciate you choosing us over other hotels, and hope that you visit us again soon.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Nice staff and lobby. Terrible room."
Upon arriving the lobby was clean and updated. The front desk staff were both friendly and efficient. They gave us our keys and we drove around to our room. The room was old, dingy, and in need of updating. The TV was not working properly, One of the drawer panels fell off on the dresser when we tried to open it. The bathroom vanity and carpet had cigarette burns (it was a non smoking room). The mattress was not comfortable and the room smelled like they had emptied a can of air freshener in it before we arrived. The pool area was nice and they had a descent continental breakfast that was included. Again, the staff was friendly.
Response by Floridian Hotel
Dear guest, We are sorry about this incident. We had a large group occupying must of our rooms last month, and you must have been assigned a smoking room, since it was all that we had left, I hope you give us another chance next time you visit the area. Sincerely,
2 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015