All hotels in SeaTac, Washington, United States of America
16838 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA, 98188, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Fine for a quick overnight stay when you need a bed and a shower. Very basic, no real options for meals within walking distance except for a Denny's a few blocks away. Had terrible pizza delivered, by no place to throw away the leftovers. Hotel smells a little funky. You could probably do better for an airport overnight stay.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Perfect for early morning flight"
Purpose of stay was early morning flight. Returned rental car evening before to make the morning less hectic & very convenient as in short walk back to hotel. Signed up for airport shuttle, on time. Only cons were noisy guests during the night (not the hotel's fault) and bed not the most comfortable. Overall very good experience, would stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Holly
"overnight layover"
Stayed there cos of my overnight connection. Very reasonable rate, it is 5 min from the airport, the shuttle arrived shortly after I called and the driver was helpful with my luggage. The front seat area did smell like a group of smokers were just sitting there smoking. OnceI got my key, went to my room, I ccouldn't smell anything and the room was spacious and very clean. My dog and I were comfortable. It was also not like the motel / outside door look. If you have a morning flight, shuttle is there too and on time. Don't forget to sign up at the front desk for it. Overall I was pleased.
1 night trip Jul 6, 2015
it was pleasant
1 night business trip Jul 5, 2015
Clean, nice and helpful staff. Shuttle to airport was good
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2015
"Tidy with a good location"
Good place to stay if flying out of Seattle. Convenient to airport; shuttle starts at 4:00 am. Room was tidy.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Lynn
"OK Airport Hotel"
Not bad for an airport hotel. Free shuttle and clean, comfortable room - a few amenities - but basic. They were shampooing the carpets, so the room felt clean and fresh. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2015
Lorenzo
"$10 parking fee per car is added on"
When I booked, I didn't see anything about an additional $10 parking fee or I would have gone to the motel 6 next door. It is equally nice and has free parking. The room was decent enough, but I feel like I was cheated.
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
Jay
"Ok for the money"
Just arrived in Seattle on late flight, needed close place to stay until morning to move on. Staff was friendly and helpful. No breakfast buffet and had to pay for parking. Area was not the best if you wanted to take a walk. When I fly back up, I'll pay s bit more to stay somewhere else.
"Rude hostess!!!"
The motel itself was not bad; however the girl "Ashley" at the desk was terribly rude and acted like she had never seen a 4 year child. She was not tolerant of them at all. She thought she heard animals and was extremely disrespectful.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Frankie
"Watch out for the parking fee!"
Hotel was convenient to airport but in very noisy surroundings. No free breakfast despite high rate for this chain. And watch out for the unadvertised parking fee! Just another way of taking money from unsuspecting customers.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Worst service in my life!"
Atrocious. After check in with a woman with a bad attitude, I went to vending machine to purchase a drink. Machine didn't have slot for coins, so I went to front desk. They suggested that I drive down the street and purchase a drink from a store. Very bad service. Unacceptable.
1 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
Charged for parking but only said self-park in description. Charged for internet service.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Everything was awesome except for room service. I couldn't get through the whole weekend to order something to eat. I finally ordered from some place I had on my phone. The hotel itself was great.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2015
Leti
"Cheap and cheerful"
It is what it is-a very decent place to spend a night or 3. Mattress in room 115 is shot.
3 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Good stop in between journey legs"
Great shuttle service when arriving at SeaTac after midnight. Courteous staff.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Janet
"Cheap, and you can tell why"
If you're not picky AT ALL about the overall quality of a hotel, this hotel would work for you. However, if you're planning on spending any time at all at the hotel, this isn't the place!!
1 night business trip Jun 26, 2015
"Never Again."
The location is next to cemetery so at least it's quite. They charge for $10 parking.
2 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
Medwin
Room came with scraps of flowers on the floor and a beer can in the garbage. I also asked for a crib or a baby gate and neither were in my room. They did have a broken play pen I brought up to my room myself.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
cynthia
We stayed there to catch an early flight the next morning. It served its purpose but had it not been so close to the airport I would probably not of stayed there.
1 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Shuttle to airport the best deal"
The airport neighborhood where this hotel is located is less than ideal but the rooms are clean and the staff friendly. The Shuttle service is a big plus!
1 night trip Jun 15, 2015
Rosemary
Had what I needed. Staff easy to work with.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2015
Ron
"Close to Seatac"
Close to airport and quiet. Good for a quick overnight. Pillows not very comfortable but bed was fine
1 night family trip Jun 17, 2015
"No locks!"
No lock on the sliding door, not safe. Beer cans left on balcony.
1 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
james
"Pleased"
The room was very basic. A table would be nice for in the room and complimentary shampoo and conditioner is always nice when only staying one night. However the room was cleanly.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Disappointing"
the room charge didn't include the overnight parking fee and we couldn't leave our car there for more than one day, like the online listing said we could. Disappointed.
1 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
Jamie
"Wouldn't stay again"
The staff was very kind. The shuttle picked us up from the airport, even though our flight was an hour late. However, I do think it is time this hotel was remodeled. The bathroom was subpar. The tub faucet did not seem installed completely and would pull out about an inch or so from the wall with the slightest touch to pull up in order to turn the shower on. The outside of the bathtub had a black grime along the bottom, like maybe the bathroom had flooded at one point. Glad we only stayed one night.
1 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
Very nice hotel. Had everything I needed and Carolina was very helpful in letting me stay for an extra night at their Gov't rate. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Only one downside was that the room service only served for lunch and dinner. No breakfast. But there were plenty of places available not very far away from the hotel. 5 stars out of 5 for the red roof inn at SAETAC.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
Keith J
"Quick Overnight stay"
We stay at this hotel commonly when we have to overnight in Seattle when traveling. It's close to the airport, the rooms are comfortable and they have free wireless internet. The price is very reasonable.
Response by Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC
Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Cindy
"You get what you pay for"
The room, and Hotel overall, was way more run down to the photos lead you to believe
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
christopher
"Hotel stay was great"
There were 4 of us, only stayed for one night. we all enjoyed the stay, nothing to complain about, it was a clean motel, will be glad when they removed the security money from my account.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Priscilla
"One night stays"
Used twice in 8 days before and after Alaskan cruise. Perfect location for airport but had to take a cab or Uber to get a meal (other than Dennys down the street). Very accomodating, quiet, clean and friendly staff. Airport shuttle convenient as well.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Convenient and clean"
If u need a place close to the airport this is the ticket. Rooms were clean and the price was right.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Decent Airport Hotel"
Keep in mind that it's near the airport. The room was pretty clean. The tub was a little dingy, but most are. There was quite a noticeable gap between the door a door and the floor which let in a surprising amount of light. The service was fine. We were allowed to check in quite early. No frills, but completely fine.
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Yet again"
Multiple visits to Seattle and this hotel always seems to make the cut. Well priced, clean modern room with fast internet, large flat screen tV, large room, free parking, convenient to I5 and the airport. Compared to the overblown and overpriced hotels downtown, I'll drive a few extra minutes in the morning and save a bundle.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Don't recommend. Not worth the price."
Hotel was dated and had a fowl smell in the halls and the room. Located on a busy street and not close to any restaurants. Our room looked into someone's backyard. No breakfast offered and wifi signal was hard to connect to.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Okay stay. Price okay."
Okay. Satisfactory.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Staff was stellar"
The lobby and elevator needed vacuuming and our upstairs neighbor was bit heavy-footed, but the front desk staff was terrific. They went out of their way to accommodate our need for a disabled bathing facility. Recommended for an economical airport transfer stay.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Surprised by the quality for the low price."
We chose the hotel based on location near the airport as we had an early morning flight the next day. The hotel provides shuttle service and the lift rail is nearby so we were able to take that up to downtown for a night out. The beds were really comfortable and the room was surprisingly clean. I have never stay at Red Roof before but I may consider more in the future. It felt like it had been recently renovated.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Sara
"Don't stay at this place"
They need a serious lesson in customer service. I am well traveled and have stayed in Motel 6's that were nicer and friendlier.
6 night business trip May 21, 2015
Levi
"Good place to stay"
The room was clean and the staff was helpful and friendl. Overall a good hotel at a good price.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Parking charges were a surprise"
Everything was about as expected except for the $10 nightly parking fee. I feel Expedia is as much to blame because the information was not readily visible. We also had a problem where you could hear people above you walking around at night and kept me awake, they weren't loud, just the sound traveled so easily through the ceiling.
Other trip May 28, 2015
"Very close to airport, but hotel was just ok"
Rooms were clean but not as comfortable. Amenities were not great. Parking was charged extra. The biggest advantage is that you are very close to the airport. We were just in the room for 5 hrs of sleep and had to catch flight early morning next day. Worked well for us.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Mayuresh
The heating cooling system was on the blink & we were moved to three different rooms in 3 days....either too cold or too hot with no way to adjust. The staff did what they could to move us in efforts to accommodate us & rooms were quite lovely.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Julianne
"Last minute stay."
The front desk staff seemed bothered that I showed up, but the room was clean and the neighborhood wasn't bad either. Great quality for the price, I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 24, 2015
"Good for late arrival into the city"
This hotel is very close to the rental car station and made it a good stop for an overnight stay with late arrival into the city. There isn't much amenity or charm in this hotel but convenience and reasonable price are the plus.It also charged a $10 for onsite parking fee which I think is a way the hotel tried to make its rate look more attractive.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Angela
"Efficient shuttle, comfortable stay!"
Other than benefiting from a mini fridge and microwave (even one per floor, in the vending area), Red Roof met all our needs and surpassed our expectations. Their shuttle service system is one of the most efficient I've seen at an airport hotel, and staff were friendly and helpful at every turn. We will stay again!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Mandy
"Met our needs"
Minimal accommodations suited for quick 4hr layover. Service personnel friendly/helpful, tram on time, room clean. All hotels in area are overpriced.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Great hotel for the price near the airport"
Very pleasant and clean hotel for the price near SeaTac airport. Rooms overlooking the parking lot do tend to get road noise so beware. Right next to a gas station which is convenient for rental car returns.
Other trip May 26, 2015
stella
"Rundown"
Room was old and rundown. Very loud and was not clean. Pictures online looked way better than in person
Other trip May 26, 2015