All hotels in SeaTac, Washington, United States of America
16838 International Boulevard, SeaTac, WA, 98188, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

Very nice hotel. Had everything I needed and Carolina was very helpful in letting me stay for an extra night at their Gov't rate. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. Only one downside was that the room service only served for lunch and dinner. No breakfast. But there were plenty of places available not very far away from the hotel. 5 stars out of 5 for the red roof inn at SAETAC.
1 night trip Jun 9, 2015
Keith J
"Quick Overnight stay"
We stay at this hotel commonly when we have to overnight in Seattle when traveling. It's close to the airport, the rooms are comfortable and they have free wireless internet. The price is very reasonable.
Response by Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC
Thanks for staying with us, we work hard to make our guests happy. We appreciate your feedback!
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Cindy
"You get what you pay for"
The room, and Hotel overall, was way more run down to the photos lead you to believe
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
christopher
"Hotel stay was great"
There were 4 of us, only stayed for one night. we all enjoyed the stay, nothing to complain about, it was a clean motel, will be glad when they removed the security money from my account.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Priscilla
"One night stays"
Used twice in 8 days before and after Alaskan cruise. Perfect location for airport but had to take a cab or Uber to get a meal (other than Dennys down the street). Very accomodating, quiet, clean and friendly staff. Airport shuttle convenient as well.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Convenient and clean"
If u need a place close to the airport this is the ticket. Rooms were clean and the price was right.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Decent Airport Hotel"
Keep in mind that it's near the airport. The room was pretty clean. The tub was a little dingy, but most are. There was quite a noticeable gap between the door a door and the floor which let in a surprising amount of light. The service was fine. We were allowed to check in quite early. No frills, but completely fine.
2 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Yet again"
Multiple visits to Seattle and this hotel always seems to make the cut. Well priced, clean modern room with fast internet, large flat screen tV, large room, free parking, convenient to I5 and the airport. Compared to the overblown and overpriced hotels downtown, I'll drive a few extra minutes in the morning and save a bundle.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
"Don't recommend. Not worth the price."
Hotel was dated and had a fowl smell in the halls and the room. Located on a busy street and not close to any restaurants. Our room looked into someone's backyard. No breakfast offered and wifi signal was hard to connect to.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
"Okay stay. Price okay."
Okay. Satisfactory.
1 night romance trip May 31, 2015
"Staff was stellar"
The lobby and elevator needed vacuuming and our upstairs neighbor was bit heavy-footed, but the front desk staff was terrific. They went out of their way to accommodate our need for a disabled bathing facility. Recommended for an economical airport transfer stay.
1 night romance trip May 20, 2015
"Surprised by the quality for the low price."
We chose the hotel based on location near the airport as we had an early morning flight the next day. The hotel provides shuttle service and the lift rail is nearby so we were able to take that up to downtown for a night out. The beds were really comfortable and the room was surprisingly clean. I have never stay at Red Roof before but I may consider more in the future. It felt like it had been recently renovated.
1 night romance trip Jun 1, 2015
Sara
"Don't stay at this place"
They need a serious lesson in customer service. I am well traveled and have stayed in Motel 6's that were nicer and friendlier.
6 night business trip May 21, 2015
Levi
"Good place to stay"
The room was clean and the staff was helpful and friendl. Overall a good hotel at a good price.
3 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Very close to airport, but hotel was just ok"
Rooms were clean but not as comfortable. Amenities were not great. Parking was charged extra. The biggest advantage is that you are very close to the airport. We were just in the room for 5 hrs of sleep and had to catch flight early morning next day. Worked well for us.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2015
Mayuresh
"Last minute stay."
The front desk staff seemed bothered that I showed up, but the room was clean and the neighborhood wasn't bad either. Great quality for the price, I will definitely stay here again.
1 night trip May 24, 2015
"Good for late arrival into the city"
This hotel is very close to the rental car station and made it a good stop for an overnight stay with late arrival into the city. There isn't much amenity or charm in this hotel but convenience and reasonable price are the plus.It also charged a $10 for onsite parking fee which I think is a way the hotel tried to make its rate look more attractive.
1 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Angela
"Efficient shuttle, comfortable stay!"
Other than benefiting from a mini fridge and microwave (even one per floor, in the vending area), Red Roof met all our needs and surpassed our expectations. Their shuttle service system is one of the most efficient I've seen at an airport hotel, and staff were friendly and helpful at every turn. We will stay again!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
Mandy
"Met our needs"
Minimal accommodations suited for quick 4hr layover. Service personnel friendly/helpful, tram on time, room clean. All hotels in area are overpriced.
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
"BEST BUDGET HOTEL"
i have to say Awesome i travel all over the country for work and i stay in so so hotels and really really high class nice hotels ....i was pleased all the way around with the fast van service , the staff when i came in were very friendly and fast ( be nice to people and you be surpised how nice people are back :) ) , my room for being a budget hotel was HUGE i will definitely stay here again when i come back to town
6 night trip May 19, 2015
"Good for what it is..."
I needed to stay one night near the airport, and all of the hotels seemed to be overkill or awful except this one. It was no rrills, but it was clean and quiet. I was very happy with my stay.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
"It serves it's purpose"
I stayed at this hotel for one night prior to flying out of SeaTac and it served it's purpose. There is nothing fancy about this hotel and when you walk through the hallways it's kind of scary, but the room was very nice and more importantly it was very QUIET!!! Yeah you did hear an occasional plane take off or leave but that's about it. It's nice if you are renting a car and returning it to the airport because there is a gas station basically in the hotel parking lot and the rental returns is less than a half a mile away. I'd definately recommend staying here for a night either prior to your flight or if you expect to arrive later , because this is the perfect hotel for a one night stay.
1 night trip May 19, 2015
"EXCELLENT"
CHOSEN BECAUSE OF LOCATION; PROXIMITY TO AIRPORT; EASY TO FIND; VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF; GAS STATION & CONVENIENCE STORE NEXT DOOR; ABSOLUTELY NO COMPLAINTS; REQUESTED HANDICAPPED ROOM; GOT IT WITHOUT A PROBLEM
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Junette
close, clean, simple, perfect, good value. Getting food nearby I realized it wasn't the best neighborhood but still okay even for a female traveling alone.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Bethany
"Clean, pleasant value."
Motel was somewhat dated, but clean and functional. Disliked a nightly parking fee, so returned our vehicle to the airport rental service early.
1 night romance trip May 11, 2015
roy
"Great customer service"
The front desk was extremely friendly and nice even though we didn't get in until very late! We left at 5 am and they were just as friendly at that hour as well. For a quick little stay for sleeping, it was perfectly fine.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"thank you"
We were there for my wife to have surgery the staff was very helpful
2 night family trip May 11, 2015
shawn
"SEATAC RRI"
Good hotel for a quick overnight. Quick pick up at 1 AM!
1 night trip May 14, 2015
"Great nights stay"
Great stay a very clean room. Very pet friendly!
1 night family trip May 13, 2015
"Good and cheap"
We could hear people talking in the hallway, but the room was clean, fast shuttle to airport, and good service.
1 night trip with friends May 12, 2015
Christophe
"Check this before you pay to much."
Needed a room for the night because of an early morning flight (5:30 a.m.). Check in was quick and attendants very nice. Room was more than adequate and was also non smoking. Shuttle service works 24/7. Would stay here again.
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
"Not great"
Was disappointed. No long term parking either.
1 night business trip May 12, 2015
"Decent for the price"
In town for a week on business, this is a pretty good hotel for the price. Rooms are comfortable, although nothing to write home about. Rooms are also clean. Feel it would be an even better value if they at least offered some sort of continental breakfast. Solid Internet connection speeds allowed me to get some work done once I returned to hotel. Overall I would recommend staying here if you are looking for something affordable, clean, and comfortable, and don't mind driving into Seattle.
5 night business trip May 4, 2015
"Better than most utilitarian stays"
This was a perfect, middle of the road motel, right for my purposes. It was clean, well appointed, not a luxury but it wasn't supposed to be. Hence the lower than perfect scoring. It was much nicer than other places I have stayed for the sole purpose of resting up, before completing my trip. For the price, I am more than satisfied.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
"Nice staff, decent rooms, loud area."
Nice staff and rooms, noisy parking lot fight at 4 am.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Jon
"Good place to stay on the cheap"
Decent place to stay for a night. Decor is a bit out of date and feels a bit run down but everything is clean and reasonable repair. For the price it was hard to beat.
1 night business trip Apr 12, 2015
Matthew
"take some pride in your hotel.."
was switch to two different rooms nothing was ready, we chk in after 5pm .So many excuses ..I was exhausted from flight yet kept calm.The manger was a jerk to the check in girl who was nice and polite and never made eye contact ...fyi was not told they charge extra for parking .. over all hotel smells bad, dirty elevators this place really need to be disinfect, fumigate, decontaminate, sanitize
2 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Not very good hotl when booked through hotel.con"
Of course I was given a room far away and I back end against bad beighbor. Another hotel that gives you the worst room because i booked through hotels.com! It's policy that even though. You pay same Few as many people Who call Hotel you get worse room since its through a third party!
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Comfortable bed, friendly stuff, noisy door"
Missed my flight and this is the very last minute decision to stay in this Inn, I choose Red Roof because it's very close to the airport, inexpensive, look clean on the pictures and provide shuttle bus to the airport. The receptionist is very nice and warm welcome, and that's a plus and unexpectedly kind to everyone. I love it and not complaining it. The room is clean, and I'm living on the 4th floor, and glad there has no car noise or anything, and have a view of trees and the neighborhood backyard. I'm glad I'm just staying for one night, even though there is no noise come from the outside, there is noise come from inside of the inn. You can clearly hear people closing their their room door every time. Also come constantly kicking noise come from the light from the bathroom. The blow dryer is not working either. I may choose to stay in this inn again if I need to stay in Seattle suddenly because of the low price, friendliness of the stuff, and comfortable bed. For vacation will be a no tho.
1 night trip May 4, 2015
Wing Hang
"Convenient and adequate"
Adequate for an overnight stay before catching a flight. It was quiet and the room was spacious.
1 night romance trip May 4, 2015
Naomi
"Red Roof review"
It was very spacious, nice, clean,and quiet. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip May 1, 2015
"Close to SeaTac"
Very convenient for SeaTac and good price. Basic hotel but clean.
1 night trip May 2, 2015
Simon
"Better than expected!"
We flew into Seattle from Alaska. We got in after 11pm. We were just looking for somewhere inexpensive to crash for the night. The hotel was nice and better than what you would expect for what we paid. The staff was exceptionally helpful, as was the shuttle driver. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet. Our only complaint was that one of our room service orders was wrong, but we still had better service than when we stayed at a more expensive hotel the last trip through!
1 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
"Happy"
did a quick getaway (overnight) I took an earlier flight into SEATAC and the front desk was gracious enought to let me check in early. the room had all the amenities I needed. Wow! I didn't realize the Red Roof Inn was actually close to the airport. Convinience.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2015
Elaine
Employees service not good because I called her bring me more towers but she's not do it.
Other trip May 2, 2015
"Recommend"
Perfect for quick over night stay without breaking the bank! Bed and pillows were very comfortable, liked the overbid light as opposed the traditional bed side lamp. The power strip on the bedside table is a great addition - so many hotels you have ego search for a plug in. Shower head could be converted to a more efficient softer spray, also I found the towels a bit worn. Anyway I would stay here again and recommend it!!!
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Anthony
"unsatisfied"
Horrible, wifi sucked, driver did not know how to speak english correctly, staff was clueless about things, especially directions. No workout area, you have to pay to use the internet. There was no Complimentary breakfast, vending machines suck. Will not book ever again.
3 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
michael
"Layover nap time!"
I had a lay over and i was booking a place to sleep. The bed was comfortable but i wish the curtains were able to block out more sun... The room was pretty bright all day long. The hotel staff were nice. the elevator was super slow and the airport shuttle was super convenient. I would stay here again for another lay over but i wouldn't do it if i was hungry or planning to sleep during the day. (There wasn't any good food options around the hotel).
1 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
Very nice hotel for the price, although they do charge $7 per night to park a car. Room was very nice, and very comfortable
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
"After vacation"
Stayed after a flight home from vacation that arrived late at night. Wanted a cheaper place to stay so we didn't have to drive home late at night. Room was clean, well designed and staff was friendly. Wifi was very spotty. But overall we liked the experience and would stay here again when flying in or out of SeaTac.
1 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015