All hotels in Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here1359 Grand Pointe Ct, Grand Blanc, MI, 48439, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"I love this place, and I stay here often."
I stay at this place as often as possible. They have an excellent pool and hot tub, and it is always clean. The rooms are spotless, and the beds are so comfortable. They have the best free breakfast bar, I have ever seen, and I stay all over the country. At night time, around 4 or 5, they always put out different snack foods, for those who just need a little appetizer. Sometimes, it celery,carrots, broccoli, with ranch dip and mini bbq sausages, or a pot of mini meatballs, and some sweet treats...Here you are royalty !
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Close to Palace of Auburn Hills - 30 minutes away."
Nothing to complain about.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Woody
"Don't stay here!"
This hotel looked great online, but it is extremely expensive for $135 dollars. The decor is 80s and not updated. The closet and bathroom doors are dirty. The heater blasts very hot and doesn't ever stop. The furniture in the room is extremely outdated. The bathroom counter is a pink formica. I did not feel relaxed here at all, it was not a good deal or a clean comfortable room.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
Jenny
"Short drive to Flint airport"
We stayed at the Wyndham in preparation for an early flight departure from the Flint airport. It was a convenient location and only took about 10 minutes to drive to the airport in the morning. The room was quiet, comfortable and clean. Although breakfast is posted to start at 6 am, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that it opened much earlier, as early as 4 or 5 am. For some reason, I was of the impression that the room that I booked included a couch area to relax in, but discovered only a single chair. Other than my expectations for a couch rather that a chair and a crack in the sink, I was very pleased with the room.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Four Nights at the Wyndham"
Recently spent four nights at the Wyndham. The hotel is clean but in need of maintenance which was visible in the room and the common areas of the hotel. Comments made by other guests about controlling the heat in the room are true. Staff were friendly and courteous. Room and bed was comfortable. If you are looking for luxury the Wyndham is not for you. If on the other hand you are happy with the basics and a clean room, the Wyndham will meet your needs. The hotel is very convenient to the highways and dinning.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"Unexpected trip."
Stayed one night, Easy to book and locate.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"The hotel room was clean. Staff was very friendly"
When we arrived there were vegetables, soup and cookies set out. That was very nice. Also breakfast was delicious. Hot tube and pool were nice too.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Janice
"As close to"like home" as we could get!"
We were displaced, due to the huge ice storm in Michigan. The Wingate was fairly close and the only available option at which we felt safe. The check in staff was amazing-- compassionate, helpful and made multiple additions to our stay as easy as possible. There was even a small tree in our room, so Santa would have a place to put presents. The breakfast was standard, fairly good. Our room was very clean.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Anne
We stayed for two nights. The staff were very courteous and helpful.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Chuck
"WEEKEND AT THE WINGATE"
HAVING TO ATTEND MY YOUNGER BROTHER'S FUNERAL SERVICES IN FLINT,MI MY FAMILY AND I STAYED HERE. THE BUILDING IN VERY BEAUTIFUL, SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, STAFF WAS COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLY. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS EXPERIENCE A LOT EASIER... UPON OUR NEXT VISIT TO FLINT WE'LL GLADLY LOOK FORWARD TO STAYING AT THE WINGATE AGAIN. THANKS AGAIN....
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
BIG JIM
"Difficult staff, disappointed overall"
Hotel charged for pet cleaning when booking was done online through Expedia and pets were accepted online but no mention of additional charge was mentioned prior to booking. Staff claimed they were told by management to charge yet when I inquired, Manager doesn't work Sunday and wasn't there to answer my questions. I was told to call on Monday. I asked how he told them to charge when he wasn't even there on the weekend and the front desk clerk told me she knew nothing about the situation other than she was told to charge my card on file and again deferred me to the manager. If I hadn't stopped by the desk on my way out I would never have known what the charge was for since no one let me know they were charging me for something that I never even knew was a supposed hotel policy violation. Very unprofessional and rude. The room had something that looked like red koolaid splashed on the wall by the chair and the floor needed cleaning, but otherwise ok. Shower was not the best but again ok for being away from home.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"One night stand"
For a quick overnight trip to MI, this hotel was really good. It was close to the Flint airport. Room was quiet. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly. The price was resonable for the area.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
"Convenient for flying out of Flint"
We chose this hotel in order to make our early flight (traveling with an infant and with all of the baby extras!) out of the Flint airport easier. And it was. The staff assisted us with arranging an early shuttle and were extremely pleasant and professional to work with. We would definitely come back. Thank you to the hotel's staff.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"would book again"
Very clean rooms! Very conveniently located to our destination. The only thing that I thought was a little odd was the bathroom sink didn't provide "hot" water, and I think the hotel should consider shower doors. Shower curtains are so old fashion and look dirty to me. This is just my opinion though. Front desk was very kind. Pool looked clean. Thank you for a nice stay.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
C.G.
"Hotel Was nice, not what I paid for though"
Hotel was clean. I booked the hotel, my husband did the check-in when I got there to stay at night, I was very upset as it wasn't what I paid for but not much you can do for switching rooms at midnight.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Rachel
"Clean and friendly"
Shower will be due for new tile soon, everything else was very nice.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
"GREAT NIGHT'S STAY"
Got what we expected. Paid a little more but was not disappointed. Check in was smooth and fast. The room was comfortable,clean and spacious. WiFi was good, but not secure. Did not use the pool or exercise room but observed both. Workout room was well equipped and saw it used by others. The pool, also saw in use was very nice. The breakfast was as complete as any I have seen with toast various breads and muffins, fruit (so so) good biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage bacon, etc. and yogurt. Cereal was also available. Everything my wife and I had was pretty good. Overall a good place to stay for a night or a week.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
rossvlb
"Pleasant Stay"
We've stayed at Wingate twice now during our annual trip to the Renaissance Festival. We have been very pleased with the service and accommodations. Their breakfast is the best and our kids love their indoor pool and hot tub. We'll definitely come back again!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Christi
"Close to our destination, easy on/off xpressway"
We stayed here for less than 24 hours but our stay was very comfortable. Great staff, breakfast, cleanliness. Price was reasonable. First time at a Wingate hotel. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"convenient location for High School reunion"
This was the 2nd time we stayed at this hotel while visiting the Flint area and again, found it to be clean and comfortable and with a great pool! The staff were all friendly and helpful........upon unpacking, we discovered that our fridge was not working. Within an hour of reporting to the front desk, it was replaced by a working fridge, which I found impressive, since the hotel was fully booked both nights we stayed there. The breakfast was pretty good and was well stocked (remember, the hotel was full), with something for everyone. The wifi worked well, so the husband was able to keep up on work. They have a reception nightly in the lobby with light snacks. Only two restaurants in walking distance......Bob Evans and Applebee's. Will definitely stay here again, next time in the Flint area!
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
Kitty
"just right"
Clean rooms and comfortable...just right
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
Kent
Had a great time. Good place to stay. Good breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
April
"excellent hotel"
staff is always friendly and helpful, killer daily breakfast
4 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Gregg & Nancy
"Nice hotel, but not food allergy friendly"
The staff and accommodations are very nice and everything is well-kept, but if this hotel's policy (which may or may not be a chain-wide policy, I don't know) on their breakfast doesn't change, we won't stay there again. One of our children has severe food allergies. At most other hotels where we have stayed and serve breakfast, the staff has been willing to show us labels so that we can determine what foods are safe for him to eat. We were told at check-in that Wingate buys in bulk and does not keep labels for customers like us to read if needed. When we asked why they did that, the staff member explained that "food-allergic guests usually bring their own food." At another chain we frequent, we have never had to rely on that because that chain is very accommodating and keeps all food packaging handy for people like us to read. So if it came down to a choice in a town that had a Wingate or one of the accommodating hotels to stay in, our selection would be very easy simply based on that, and Wingate would not receive our business. I would encourage both this hotel and perhaps the chain in general to rethink this policy, because the food allergy community is very active in spreading the word about who is helpful and who is not.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Definitely worth a return visit"
Friendly staff, nice room and close enough to my clients to make it worth another visit.
4 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
Poppy
Everything was great. They should have let me know that the bathroom was meant to be handicap accessible prior to giving me the room - just a little surprising when I didn't see a tub (shower only).... Should have reserved that room in case someone who needed it came along.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Alan
woulderful. we will be back next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
roberta
"holiday stay"
Very clean and quiet. Great breakfast selection.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
di
"Excellent choice in the Flint area"
The hotel was very nice. Clean and pleasant people. I will stay here when I'm in the area.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
bedding was lumpy. Hotel was nice, fridge could have been colder.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2013
pamela
"It's all good except.."
This hotel is in a nice area, close to a couple restaurants and near shopping. The only two things I would say we're not great are: it's loud when someone else slams a door (it shakes the whole room and will wake you up) and the workout equipment could use an update. Other than that it was a good stay.
Business trip Apr 7, 2013
Todd
"Great hotel at a great price with a free breakfast"
Great rooms, decent breakfast, close to the highway...great hotel for the price. Would definitely recommend this hotel..
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Jen
"overnight stay to meet up with old friends"
This hotel was conveniently located right off I-475 in Grand Blanc, with an Appelbee's in walking distance. All staff members encountered were friendly and helpful. They even have a little manager reception in the lobby on certain days. Our room was as expected and clean and comfortable. Loved the indoor pool! The breakfast was good and actually had real plates and flatware for those eating in the dining room and plastic for those going to their room. My husband had no problems with the internet connection for his business purposes. We would stay here again, next time in the area.........40th H.S. reunion?
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
Kitty
"Great hotel!"
This hotel was wonderful! Comfortable room with lots of space, very friendly staff, and a great breakfast selection including waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit and more. Only a short drive to Birch Run outlet mall and much better rates than the hotels in that immediate area.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
Elaina
I was very happy the staff was great to work with very efficient and friendy. I always love your waffles. Breakfast was great and when they open at 5 it was wonderful as didn't have to eat at the airport.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2012
"Best stay ever in a hotel!"
Attentive and courteous service, spacious, clean and quiet environment, comfortable bed and pillows and over the top complimentary breakfast served in the morning and hors d'oeuvres in the evening!
3 night trip Dec 6, 2012
Casey
"Highly Recommend."
Great Hotel and even better great staff. Nothing was too much trouble . Very CLean and great Breakfast and evening Nibbles too. If in Flint you must stay here.
5 night trip Nov 19, 2012
Geoff
"Stayed here over and over"
ALWAYS A PLEASURE, I HAVE STAYED HERE 5 TIMES IN 3 MONTHS. I PREFER THIS HOTEL BECAUSE IT IS SO COMFORTABLE
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Mellisa
"good basic hotel"
We have stayed at this Wingate several times while visiting family in the area. The rooms are consistently clean and stocked. the breakfast is typical with hot items in addition to pastries and cereal. The staff has been friendly and helpful. There is a small gym and indoor pool. No complaints at all.
3 night family trip Nov 21, 2012
brenda
"Good hotel but some breakfast issues."
I was satisfied with my stay. The only issues I had is that when there was a rush at breakfast the person who was supposed to keep items stocked didn't perform that duty that well. This only occured on 2 out of 3 days.
Other trip Nov 28, 2012
"Good place for family"
Staff was friendly and accommodating. Gave us adjoining rooms for my husband and I with a 1 year old and his grandparents in the other room. Made things much easier on us to be side by side. Pool was nice enough, hot tub wasn't heating the first day, but we were only using the pool to wear out the little one before bed. Breakfast was decent, better than going out and paying for it. Beds were comfy, everything was up to par. Fridgerator was helpful for travellers with a little one still needing milk, etc. Even with many families over a holiday weekend, noise level was fine.
Other trip Nov 26, 2012
Sherry
"Great hotel! Probably the nicest in the area."
My family stayed here over Thanksgiving. Everything was great! The room was very clean and comfortable. The housekeepers were very accommodating. We were offered extra pool time after closing hours. The breakfast selection was great and fresh. All of the staff members were friendly. My only complaint is that the directv kept losing signal. That is not the hotels fault though.
Other trip Nov 25, 2012
"Thanksgiving trip to visit family in Flint area!"
We stayed Wednesday and Thursday of Thanksgiving. We had two adjoining rooms for us and our daughter, son-in-law, and grandson. We had enjoyable evenings while we were there and used the pool and had their breakfast. The breakfast was good and there was plenty to eat. I would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through the Flint area.
Other trip Nov 24, 2012
"Great place for a single person"
The rooms, pool, sauna and fitness center were great; however the free breakfast was only fair. Quiet setting close to freeway access.
Other trip Oct 24, 2012
"Great hotel for any events"
It was very good stay. I used this hotel several times
Other trip Oct 18, 2012
"Great Staff"
Staff was outstanding - friendly and very helpful.
Other trip Oct 5, 2012
"Comfortable stay"
Everything was good. No complaints. Comfortable and well kept.
Other trip Aug 25, 2012
Being from the area , I was pleasantly surprised to find such a nice Hotel that I would recommend to friends and family . I was the right price , quiet , well kept. The pool and whirlpool were clean and nice. The complimentary breakfast was awesome , with hot eggs ,waffles, french toast and sausage gravy. Truly a delightful stay!!!!
Romance trip Aug 5, 2012
great value for the money but i had 3 rooms and they all smelled like smoke
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
gene
"Clean as a whistle"
When our home air conditioning bit the dust in a recent sweltering heatwave, we checked into this hotel for a couple nights to enjoy some cool air and a swim. While the hotel is beginning to show its age (the furnishings are a little dated and rust is beginning to form around bathroom fixtures), it was INCREDIBLY clean. I have rarely seen new hotels that were as clean as this one. The staff were friendly and efficient, and even extended the pool hours for our late arrival! The complimentary breakfast was not remarkable, but there was a great deal of variety. Our bed was a little too soft for my liking, but we slept comfortably nonetheless, save for the somewhat noisy fan in the heating/cooling unit. If I had visitors coming to town, I would not hesitate in booking this hotel for them.
Other trip Jul 8, 2012