All hotels in Grand Blanc, Michigan, United States of America
1359 Grand Pointe Ct, Grand Blanc, MI, 48439, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Slightly above average."
Nice enough, but showing a little wear and tear. The staff does an excellent job. Could hear the guest(s) walking in the room above, that may or may not be a concern to others. Somewhat noisy a/c unit was probably unique to the room. Great breakfast options!
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"4th of July stay"
Great service. Good breakfast. Pool & spa not so good. Could have used someone giving it a quick cleaning. Rooms were clean and comfortable.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
"Quality of service"
The service was outstanding, especially by the front desk and housekeeping staff. The food was good, the room clean and comfortable, and the location was very convenient.
4 night family trip Jun 16, 2014
"great staff"
I had a pleasant stay at the Wingate. I would stay there again. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful
3 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Had to be in Michigan for a funeral."
although the time was not something we wanted, the staff made check in & out very easy. The only negative thing we can say is the TV had a problem with their local channels, however, that was not the problem of the hotel.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Pat
"Nice hotel near Flint, where we were visiting."
This hotel is very nice and clean, also offered a free breakfast. I also liked that it was near Flint, where we were visiting relatives. There was restaurant right next to the hotel, which gave you close by options for eating.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Shirley
"One night stay - accessible room"
We were in town for a party and this was the perfect place to stay. We had a snack at the manager reception after a long drive, the room was clean and comfortable (and the shower was handicap accessible which we had requested), the hot tub was hot, and breakfast was better than most hotel breakfasts.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Wingate by Wyndham (FIVE STAR...PLUS)"
From the time I entered the lobby I experienced excellent service. The person at the registration was very friendly (beautiful smile). My hotel room was exactly what I needed. I needed rest and comfort and I got it there at Wingate by Wyndham. I would definitely come back again and recommend this hotel to anyone!
Other trip May 20, 2014
Dee
Great staff, great breakfast everyday, clean rooms. If you have kids in the pool area, careful tile gets real slippery. Overall great stay!
4 night trip May 8, 2014
"I love this hotel!"
I'll admit that I'm quite picky when it comes to hotel. When I checked in here, the staff was very friendly even asking which floor I'd like to be on. My room is clean and very comfortable and my favorite part- I didn't have to call for a firm pillow because there was a large variety of pillows labeled "soft" & "firm"
Other trip May 13, 2014
"Wetlands"
Loved seeing the geese, dicks and a beaver!
3 night trip May 2, 2014
"Great Motel Close to Bowling Center"
Very friendly at check in. Very Clean, beds comfortable, price was right.
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
Sean
Good hotel for the price. Afternoon snack is a nice touch as well as make-your-own waffles at the breakfast bar.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
The staff was extremely helpful and very informative
2 night trip Apr 18, 2014
Ted
"Good Get away"
Although I enjoyed the stay, I found a few flaws. One was that the spa/jacuzzi was out of order. My wife and I were looking forward in relaxing in the jacuzzi to ease some bodily aches(one of the reasons we booked). The other was the breakfast at this location needed something to keep the items warmer. We had to put in microwave to heat, eggs, sausage and the gravy, also there was no batter for the waffles. We were at breakfast around 9:00AM. The evening snacks were not acceptable either, the vegetables were wimpy and the hot dish was too soggy, little nuggets of fish. Although we experienced these set backs we dtill enjoyed the stay.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014
Mark Boshaw
"I love this place, and I stay here often."
I stay at this place as often as possible. They have an excellent pool and hot tub, and it is always clean. The rooms are spotless, and the beds are so comfortable. They have the best free breakfast bar, I have ever seen, and I stay all over the country. At night time, around 4 or 5, they always put out different snack foods, for those who just need a little appetizer. Sometimes, it celery,carrots, broccoli, with ranch dip and mini bbq sausages, or a pot of mini meatballs, and some sweet treats...Here you are royalty !
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Close to Palace of Auburn Hills - 30 minutes away."
Nothing to complain about.
1 night trip Feb 14, 2014
Woody
"Don't stay here!"
This hotel looked great online, but it is extremely expensive for $135 dollars. The decor is 80s and not updated. The closet and bathroom doors are dirty. The heater blasts very hot and doesn't ever stop. The furniture in the room is extremely outdated. The bathroom counter is a pink formica. I did not feel relaxed here at all, it was not a good deal or a clean comfortable room.
1 night trip Feb 11, 2014
Jenny
"Short drive to Flint airport"
We stayed at the Wyndham in preparation for an early flight departure from the Flint airport. It was a convenient location and only took about 10 minutes to drive to the airport in the morning. The room was quiet, comfortable and clean. Although breakfast is posted to start at 6 am, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that it opened much earlier, as early as 4 or 5 am. For some reason, I was of the impression that the room that I booked included a couch area to relax in, but discovered only a single chair. Other than my expectations for a couch rather that a chair and a crack in the sink, I was very pleased with the room.
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
"Four Nights at the Wyndham"
Recently spent four nights at the Wyndham. The hotel is clean but in need of maintenance which was visible in the room and the common areas of the hotel. Comments made by other guests about controlling the heat in the room are true. Staff were friendly and courteous. Room and bed was comfortable. If you are looking for luxury the Wyndham is not for you. If on the other hand you are happy with the basics and a clean room, the Wyndham will meet your needs. The hotel is very convenient to the highways and dinning.
1 night business trip Jan 23, 2014
"Unexpected trip."
Stayed one night, Easy to book and locate.
Other trip Jan 15, 2014
"The hotel room was clean. Staff was very friendly"
When we arrived there were vegetables, soup and cookies set out. That was very nice. Also breakfast was delicious. Hot tube and pool were nice too.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
Janice
"As close to"like home" as we could get!"
We were displaced, due to the huge ice storm in Michigan. The Wingate was fairly close and the only available option at which we felt safe. The check in staff was amazing-- compassionate, helpful and made multiple additions to our stay as easy as possible. There was even a small tree in our room, so Santa would have a place to put presents. The breakfast was standard, fairly good. Our room was very clean.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
Anne
We stayed for two nights. The staff were very courteous and helpful.
Other trip Dec 4, 2013
Chuck
"WEEKEND AT THE WINGATE"
HAVING TO ATTEND MY YOUNGER BROTHER'S FUNERAL SERVICES IN FLINT,MI MY FAMILY AND I STAYED HERE. THE BUILDING IN VERY BEAUTIFUL, SERVICE IS EXCELLENT, STAFF WAS COURTEOUS AND FRIENDLY. THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS EXPERIENCE A LOT EASIER... UPON OUR NEXT VISIT TO FLINT WE'LL GLADLY LOOK FORWARD TO STAYING AT THE WINGATE AGAIN. THANKS AGAIN....
Other trip Nov 26, 2013
BIG JIM
"Difficult staff, disappointed overall"
Hotel charged for pet cleaning when booking was done online through Expedia and pets were accepted online but no mention of additional charge was mentioned prior to booking. Staff claimed they were told by management to charge yet when I inquired, Manager doesn't work Sunday and wasn't there to answer my questions. I was told to call on Monday. I asked how he told them to charge when he wasn't even there on the weekend and the front desk clerk told me she knew nothing about the situation other than she was told to charge my card on file and again deferred me to the manager. If I hadn't stopped by the desk on my way out I would never have known what the charge was for since no one let me know they were charging me for something that I never even knew was a supposed hotel policy violation. Very unprofessional and rude. The room had something that looked like red koolaid splashed on the wall by the chair and the floor needed cleaning, but otherwise ok. Shower was not the best but again ok for being away from home.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"One night stand"
For a quick overnight trip to MI, this hotel was really good. It was close to the Flint airport. Room was quiet. The bed was comfortable. The staff was friendly. The price was resonable for the area.
1 night business trip Oct 24, 2013
"Convenient for flying out of Flint"
We chose this hotel in order to make our early flight (traveling with an infant and with all of the baby extras!) out of the Flint airport easier. And it was. The staff assisted us with arranging an early shuttle and were extremely pleasant and professional to work with. We would definitely come back. Thank you to the hotel's staff.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"would book again"
Very clean rooms! Very conveniently located to our destination. The only thing that I thought was a little odd was the bathroom sink didn't provide "hot" water, and I think the hotel should consider shower doors. Shower curtains are so old fashion and look dirty to me. This is just my opinion though. Front desk was very kind. Pool looked clean. Thank you for a nice stay.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
C.G.
"Hotel Was nice, not what I paid for though"
Hotel was clean. I booked the hotel, my husband did the check-in when I got there to stay at night, I was very upset as it wasn't what I paid for but not much you can do for switching rooms at midnight.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
Rachel
"Clean and friendly"
Shower will be due for new tile soon, everything else was very nice.
2 night romance trip Sep 7, 2013
"GREAT NIGHT'S STAY"
Got what we expected. Paid a little more but was not disappointed. Check in was smooth and fast. The room was comfortable,clean and spacious. WiFi was good, but not secure. Did not use the pool or exercise room but observed both. Workout room was well equipped and saw it used by others. The pool, also saw in use was very nice. The breakfast was as complete as any I have seen with toast various breads and muffins, fruit (so so) good biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage bacon, etc. and yogurt. Cereal was also available. Everything my wife and I had was pretty good. Overall a good place to stay for a night or a week.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2013
rossvlb
"Pleasant Stay"
We've stayed at Wingate twice now during our annual trip to the Renaissance Festival. We have been very pleased with the service and accommodations. Their breakfast is the best and our kids love their indoor pool and hot tub. We'll definitely come back again!
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Christi
"Close to our destination, easy on/off xpressway"
We stayed here for less than 24 hours but our stay was very comfortable. Great staff, breakfast, cleanliness. Price was reasonable. First time at a Wingate hotel. Would stay again.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"convenient location for High School reunion"
This was the 2nd time we stayed at this hotel while visiting the Flint area and again, found it to be clean and comfortable and with a great pool! The staff were all friendly and helpful........upon unpacking, we discovered that our fridge was not working. Within an hour of reporting to the front desk, it was replaced by a working fridge, which I found impressive, since the hotel was fully booked both nights we stayed there. The breakfast was pretty good and was well stocked (remember, the hotel was full), with something for everyone. The wifi worked well, so the husband was able to keep up on work. They have a reception nightly in the lobby with light snacks. Only two restaurants in walking distance......Bob Evans and Applebee's. Will definitely stay here again, next time in the Flint area!
2 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2013
Kitty
"just right"
Clean rooms and comfortable...just right
1 night business trip Aug 5, 2013
Kent
Had a great time. Good place to stay. Good breakfast.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2013
April
"excellent hotel"
staff is always friendly and helpful, killer daily breakfast
4 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Gregg & Nancy
"Nice hotel, but not food allergy friendly"
The staff and accommodations are very nice and everything is well-kept, but if this hotel's policy (which may or may not be a chain-wide policy, I don't know) on their breakfast doesn't change, we won't stay there again. One of our children has severe food allergies. At most other hotels where we have stayed and serve breakfast, the staff has been willing to show us labels so that we can determine what foods are safe for him to eat. We were told at check-in that Wingate buys in bulk and does not keep labels for customers like us to read if needed. When we asked why they did that, the staff member explained that "food-allergic guests usually bring their own food." At another chain we frequent, we have never had to rely on that because that chain is very accommodating and keeps all food packaging handy for people like us to read. So if it came down to a choice in a town that had a Wingate or one of the accommodating hotels to stay in, our selection would be very easy simply based on that, and Wingate would not receive our business. I would encourage both this hotel and perhaps the chain in general to rethink this policy, because the food allergy community is very active in spreading the word about who is helpful and who is not.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Definitely worth a return visit"
Friendly staff, nice room and close enough to my clients to make it worth another visit.
4 night business trip Jun 11, 2013
Poppy
Everything was great. They should have let me know that the bathroom was meant to be handicap accessible prior to giving me the room - just a little surprising when I didn't see a tub (shower only).... Should have reserved that room in case someone who needed it came along.
2 night business trip Jun 14, 2013
Alan
woulderful. we will be back next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1 night business trip Jun 10, 2013
roberta
"holiday stay"
Very clean and quiet. Great breakfast selection.
3 night family trip May 24, 2013
di
"Excellent choice in the Flint area"
The hotel was very nice. Clean and pleasant people. I will stay here when I'm in the area.
2 night trip May 3, 2013
bedding was lumpy. Hotel was nice, fridge could have been colder.
1 night trip Apr 30, 2013
pamela
"It's all good except.."
This hotel is in a nice area, close to a couple restaurants and near shopping. The only two things I would say we're not great are: it's loud when someone else slams a door (it shakes the whole room and will wake you up) and the workout equipment could use an update. Other than that it was a good stay.
Business trip Apr 7, 2013
Todd
"Great hotel at a great price with a free breakfast"
Great rooms, decent breakfast, close to the highway...great hotel for the price. Would definitely recommend this hotel..
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
Jen
"overnight stay to meet up with old friends"
This hotel was conveniently located right off I-475 in Grand Blanc, with an Appelbee's in walking distance. All staff members encountered were friendly and helpful. They even have a little manager reception in the lobby on certain days. Our room was as expected and clean and comfortable. Loved the indoor pool! The breakfast was good and actually had real plates and flatware for those eating in the dining room and plastic for those going to their room. My husband had no problems with the internet connection for his business purposes. We would stay here again, next time in the area.........40th H.S. reunion?
1 night trip Nov 20, 2012
Kitty
"Great hotel!"
This hotel was wonderful! Comfortable room with lots of space, very friendly staff, and a great breakfast selection including waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit and more. Only a short drive to Birch Run outlet mall and much better rates than the hotels in that immediate area.
Other trip Dec 21, 2012
Elaina
I was very happy the staff was great to work with very efficient and friendy. I always love your waffles. Breakfast was great and when they open at 5 it was wonderful as didn't have to eat at the airport.
2 night trip Dec 12, 2012